• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Wells and Rebecca Pt. 02

Wells and Rebecca Pt. 02

Continued from Part 1.

Pleased with her compliance, Wells dipped his finger in her soaking cunt, only to replace it again with the buzzing vibrator. Its return was enough to bring Rebecca to the edge, and Wells allowed it, saying "You may come, slut."

As her pussy seized on the vibrator, Wells took his lubricated finger and traced her ass hole. After circling and circling, he dipped one finger in.

Rebecca's body spasmed again, feeling the most delicious pop as his finger successfully made it past her tight bud. He withdrew his finger and yet again smeared the juices from her pussy across her ass hole. What was first a light BDSM encounter was progressing quickly, Wells felt drunk on the power, and Rebecca became wetter and wetter the more she was debased.

Rebecca legs were shaking as she teetered with her ass hanging off the side of the bed. Wells reached to the bedside table and grabbed a butt plug. He quickly inserted it, feeling the resistance of her tight ass. He loved watching her tight ass hole stretch to accommodate the widest part of the plug, only to tighten around the end. Wells moved the plug in and out ever so slightly just to remind her that it was his ass.

Her back arched as she suddenly felt filled, just as her cheeks burned in humiliation of what she must look like: drool falling from her ball bag, blindfolded, handprints on her ass, tits hanging as she steadied herself on all fours, pussy dripping, and ass high in the air and plugged.

Her shame was interrupted as he pulled off her blindfold and undid her gag:

"On your knees, slut."

Rebecca scampered as quick as she could onto the floor. She assumed the position with her legs awkwardly apart in an attempt to accommodate the plug.

Wells knew exactly what his slut was trying to do, and without a word, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled. The jolt immediately forced her legs together and she gave a scream as her ass tightened around the plug.

Her scream was quickly quieted as he shoved his cock in her mouth. "Suck."

Rebecca did her best to take in his length. Drooling on his cock in attempt to make sucking easier. She took him in and paused each time her throat spasmed.

Soon, Wells became impatient with her stopping and starting.

"Since you can't suck my fucking cock like you mean it, I will have to do it for you."

He grabbed another fistful of hair and moved her head back and forth onto his cock.

She sputtered and gasped and gagged, but he continued to roughly fuck her face, thrusting with every pull of her hair. Rebecca's eyes began to water, and she squealed with every thrust, wide-eyed. His balls were slapping against her face as she looked up at him pleadingly.

Wells was becoming more and more aroused at owning his slut. He so desperately wanted to shoot his load down her throat. Or, better yet, all over her face and tits, but Wells decided he hadn't humiliated his slut enough.

Wells pulled her hair and held it, settling his cock deep into her mouth and throat. Overwhelmed, Rebecca pulled back. Knowing her mistake as soon as she gasped for air from his cock.

"I... I'm so sorry, sir-"

"Sorry?!? I told you not to speak. Bend over the bed, slut."

Rebecca bent over the bed with elbows firmly planted. She thought master was going to spank her for punishment, but, instead, he quickly pulled out the plug and replaced it with his cock. Savagely grabbing her hips and impaling her with his thick cock.

He pumped in and out, forcing his cock into her ass. Wells pulled in her into him with every thrust, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into her ass. Her nipples were rubbing against the bedspread as he jettisoned her on and off of his cock.

This was quickly becoming unbearable for her. The thought of being so used and humiliated by her master was causing her pussy to drip.

Wells reached forward and twisted her nipples as he continued to thrust. She screamed at the overwhelming mixture of pleasure and pain.

Her scream sent him over the edge. With one final thrust, he pulled her hips into him, burying his cock as he spurted his hot load inside of her.

With one final "pop" he withdrew his dick from her gaping anus, only to replace it again with the plug, sealing his seed inside of her.

"Clean me off slut."

Rebecca again dropped to her knees and lapped her master's cock until it was soft. She had never felt so fully and completely used. Their BDSM affair had escalated to the next level.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Wells and Rebecca Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 568 milliseconds