• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Awakening

Awakening

123456...13

Dear reader,

This is an ongoing attempt at making a story with fantasy and adventure mixed in, while maintaining eroticism throughout. It is based off of some previous short stories I submitted and as such has material (though edited and changed somewhat) from them that inspired this current version. All rights and ideas are my own and all copyrights are mine. All characters are 18 years of age or older at least in human years.. ;) Thank you for any feedback, comments, critiques and votes! Hope you enjoy...

*****

Awakening

The year was 1982, a time of greater innocence then today and for some a time of budding youth and exploration. The classic hair-band's such as Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, and KISS ruled the air-waves and Rock and Roll was still considered rebellious and teen driven. Cell phones were non-existent and computers were in their infancy and far too expensive for the average consumer to own for no good reason. The sexual scene was not as conservative as the generation before nor was it nearly as prevalent or open as it is today. Add to this the fact of living in a small rural town in America and you have the act of making out for the first time becoming a big deal in one's life. Scott lived in such a place and time, and his adventures (as he liked to view them) all started from here.

Growing up in a small town has its advantages and disadvantages. On the one hand, Scott knew pretty much everyone in town. On the other hand, everyone else also knew everyone in town. This is good when you need to find somebody (in a time pre-cellphones) or borrow a tool that a neighbor might have for work you needed done. However, the amount of people available for exploring one's sexual desires is limited at best. The saying around town was that; "It's a place where you don't lose your girlfriend, you just lose your turn." Said tongue in cheek, it none the less still had a certain amount of truth to it. Thus at the age of 18, Scott's pool of prospects was fairly narrow and not readily available the majority of his youth, resulting in him still being a virgin.

There was nothing particularly special about Scott, at least not any more so then most other youthful boys that grow up in the country or on a farm. Chores are a way of life, such as gathering and splitting firewood for the winter, feeding livestock, and maintaining the home and the land while your parents work to pay the bills and raise a family. Consequently, a strong physique is often a result of such living, and Scott was no different. Though he didn't have ripped abs or a body-builders musculature, he was still very toned and athletic. Scott was what some might call "country strong." His reddish-blond curly hair and hazel eyes bespoke of his Norwegian heritage, and though he would never grace the pages of a GQ cover, he would still be considered easy on the eyes.

It was summer time in the valley, July to be exact. The last summer that he and his friends would be living with their parents before going to college or making a living somewhere else, whether it be taking over the farm or finding a job with the mills or factories in the county. Scott lived in a town situated in the Rocky's, a jewel nestled amongst the back drop of majestic snow-covered peaks that seemed to reach toward the heavens on blue sky days such as the one he was experiencing today. School was out, and most all his friends were working summer jobs or helping their parents around their land. Having just chopped and stacked another chord of wood for the wood shed in preparation for the coming winter, Scott was taking a breather and enjoying the summer air and sun while he cooled down. Wiping the sweat from his forehead, he took a long drink straight from the cold well- fed garden hose. Gulping profusely, Scott then let the stream of ice-cold water hit his face and ducked his head under, soaking his curly locks and upper torso. Shaking his head as water droplets sprayed out in a rainbow pattern, he let the hose hit the ground while he went to turn the spigot off.

Having completed his chores early, he wondered what to do with the rest of the weekend. Anthony and Howie (his best friends) were out of town, and the rest of his usual gang were busy working their summer jobs or taking summer vacations. Turning the spigot off, he reached over his shoulders and pulled his soaked shirt over his head. Ringing it out, he wiped the excess water off his face and damp torso. Maybe I should just "borrow" some of my Dad's Penthouse and Playboy's from under his bed and have fun with myself today, he thought. Thinking about jerking off to some new porno magazines was actually starting to get Scott hard, as his cock began to swell and his blue jeans began to tighten. Rubbing his crotch, he began to fantasize about what he would do if he actually had a girlfriend, like Jules from across the river, or Linda, his neighbor across the field. Quickly, his youthful cock hardened and unbuttoning his 501 Levi's was his only option if he didn't want to cause some serious harm to himself. Reaching his hand in and pulling out his stiff member felt nice, and he hadn't even started really stroking himself yet. Grasping his 6" penis firmly, Scott began to move his hand up and down. His fist did not quite close around his thick shaft, and as he began to stroke it his cock swelled even bigger and harder. Seminal juice was already dripping from the end of his hard pole in anticipation, and he used this to rub around his circumcised mushroomed head and lube up his shaft. Thinking of Jules this time (she or Linda was his favorite fantasies), Scott played out a new sexual fantasy going through his head;

Jules was sitting on the raft across from him as he leisurely rowed down the river on a hot summer day. She looked spectacular with her teal bikini stretched taut around her womanly curves. Through his sunglasses, Scott again assessed the statuesque like figure in front of him. Jules had raven black hair that flowed nearly down to her waist. She must have been growing that from birth to get it that long, he thought. Her waist flared out with bubble shaped hips that held the strings up on her bikini and made Scotts mouth water with the desire to set his lips and teeth to the area and nibble his way to her cheeks and cleft below. Gazing up, he took in her C-sized chest. As the wind blew up river, her nipples perked up and stretched the fabric, riding high enough to appear to be pointing directly at his eyes. There was nothing petite about Jules, as she was cast from the ancient legends of Amazon women. Nearly 6 feet tall, her figure still maintained the classic hour-glass look of a full figured Goddess. Her face sported the cutest dimpled chin, combined with the high cheek-bones of Native Americans. Her brown eyes were always direct and filled with mischievous laughter; as if she understood a joke you did not. In short, there was not a part of her that Scott did not want to explore with every part of his own body, be it mind, mouth, hands, or penis.

Scott's hand began to quicken its pace as he stroked his cock more urgently. Gathering himself, he backed up to the picnic table in the front yard and leaned back to free himself more for his growing need. With his pants nearly down to his knees, he resumed his fantasy;

Jules reached into the cooler and brought out a couple of beers. Handing one over, she cracked her own and took a long pull off the bottle. Her lips looked wet and plump wrapped around the end, and he couldn't help but wonder what they would feel like around his manhood. Setting her beer down, she pulled her own sunglasses down her nose and peered over them at Scott with nymph- like eyes;

"So, are you staring at my breasts or at my legs?"

Nearly choking on his beer, he sputtered; "Well...sorry, but a little of both."

She laughed. "Fair is fair"; she said, "I guess I was just wondering because I see you must be thinking of something." Unabashedly she then stared straight at Scott's crotch. Looking down he noticed his hard-on poking a tent in his shorts. Turning a little red, he said; "Sorry again", chuckling slightly, "I am not sure what to do about it." In truth, he knew exactly what he wanted to do about it.

"So, is that going to get in the way of rowing us through the rapids?" The twinkle in her eye only gleamed brighter.

Feeling brave and jumping on the opportunity, Scott replied; "Not if I do something about it first."

"Oh, and what would you do?"

"Wouldn't you like to know!"

"Yes, I would ...please?...would you show me?"

Holy shit! He thought, is she serious? His cock having only been half hard was now fully raging and stiff as a red hot rod.

Figuring he had nothing to lose and everything to gain, he set the oars aside and reached for his shorts to pull them down. Taking his time and keeping his eyes on Jules he at first pretended to start to slide his shorts toward his knees. Watching her intently, he lightly and jokingly said; "Well, if you insist."

She stared straight at his crotch, never letting her eyes leave the spot. The twinkle in her eyes seemed to have turned to something else, something more carnal, needier.

"Yes, I insist, and if I get the say, then you will keep going," she whispered lustily.

He let out a little groan, and had to concentrate not to shoot off right then...

Leaning even farther back on the picnic table, Scott began to stroke his slick penis in earnest. Concentrating on just the head of his shaft, he moved his fist rapidly up and down in short, firm strokes. His climax began to build in the pit of his stomach and expanded to his groin and throughout his body. Visibly shaking, he was quickly coming to the point of no return, and he knew he probably wouldn't even make it through the whole fantasy before squirting all over himself, he was that horny.

Suddenly, he heard the phone ringing. Damn it, he thought, not now! Unfortunately no one else was at home, which is the reason he felt comfortable enough to masturbate out in the yard in plain view. But it also meant that no one else was there to answer the phone call which could be important, as it could be his parents or some other member of the family needing something. His parents had not bothered with an answering machine and the house was his responsibility while they were away. Summoning all the strength of will that he could, Scott let loose of his turgid cock and quickly headed toward the house. Grabbing his pants, he stumbled and hopped his way along till he could set his clothes straight and pull his pants up enough to actually start running. Sliding to a halt at the rotary phone on the wall, he snatched it off the wall and blurted a sharp "Hello."

"Hey Scott, this is Linda. You sound a little out of breath. You okay?"

Taking a nearby chair, he sat so that his pants wouldn't fall off and cradled the phone on his shoulder against his ear as he began to readjust himself.

"Hiya Lin, sorry I was outside doing chores and had to make the run to catch the phone."

"Oh, I see," she giggled.

Linda was a near negative image of Jules. Where Jules was tall, Linda was short, maybe 5 foot 3 inches. Where Jules had long dark hair, Linda had short wavy blonde hair only to her shoulders. Where Jules was made from the Amazon women of old, Linda was more Elvin and feminine in appearance. The one thing they shared was a type of tom-boy attitude. Both had grown up with a large family of brothers, and in their shared youth with Scott and his friends, hunting, fishing, and wrestling around in the yard with the other boys was no strangeness to them. They not only enjoyed such activities back then, they were quite adept at holding their own. It was only in the last few years as the whole gang matured that the wrestling began to be frowned upon by the parents, and looked upon as something more than child's play.

"What's up?" he asked as he tried to tuck his cock back in his pants in some kind of comfortable position.

Giggling again, Linda said; "Well, I was having some trouble with the washer, and I was wondering if you could take a look at it. My Dad is still out of town getting supplies, and my Mom won't be back till after her grave yard shift."

"Sure, I would be happy too."

Scott knew her brothers were out of town or working, and what the hell, maybe he could catch Linda in one of her lazy weekend outfits she tended to wear around the house. She always hated to wear a bra, which had made her a popular wrestling opponent growing up and usually was a nice eye full now a days. Her breasts were magnificent and probably a little bigger then Jules, even with her smaller stature.

"Let me just finish a few things, and I will be right over."

Giggling even more, she said; "Okay, but don't be too long if you can help it."

"Sure thing, see you soon."

As he hung up the phone he wondered about something. Normally, Linda was not the overtly giggly type. Something seemed a little strange but he couldn't quite place it. No matter, he thought as he tugged and pulled to set himself right and get his pants done up. Maybe he could use the possible future view at Linda's for his next masturbation fantasy which would have to happen as soon as he got back if his throbbing member had anything to say about it, which at his age, it always did.

Grabbing a dry shirt, Scott thought about taking the three-wheeler to go to Linda's house. Hers was the home across the field, probably less than a quarter mile away. Instead, he opted to walk the distance in order to give his raging hormones and their consequence poking at his jeans a chance to calm down. He thought about finishing himself off and almost gave in to the idea, but he knew he had all night when he got home and the anticipation of what was to come was part of the fun, even if the fun was only the self-pleasuring kind, which to this point was the only kind he knew.

Arriving at Linda's house, he rapped on the door and gave out a hardy, "I'm HERE!" before opening the door and walking in, as was the normal routine. Entering the small house, he once again marveled at how her family raised seven children in the place. There were only two bedrooms, one bath, and an open area that consisted of the living area and the kitchen. All the children, 4 boys and 3 girls, had bunked in the same room for most of their lives, till Linda's father finally built a little cottage next door to put the boys in as they grew older and "nature" required that they be separated from the maturing girls.

"Come in." Linda's voice came from toward the back of the house and the laundry room area. Making his way to the back, he grabbed a soda from the fridge on the way. Throwing his head back, he gulped down a drink as he was still parched from his earlier work out. Rounding the corner, he nearly ran over her and spilled his coke on her back as she was arm deep in the washer trying to lift out soaking wet clothes. Stopping just in time, Scott took time to admire the view.

As luck would have it, not only was she dressed casually as he had hoped, but she was also sporting a wicked pair of daisy-dukes that left nothing to the imagination. Seemingly ignoring him, Linda continued to wiggle and work at removing the wet clothes. Her height was such that she was on tippy toes to get the reach, with her heart shaped ass bent over in the most provocative pose. Scott cleared his throat and backed off a little to try and keep his hard-on from coming back with a vengeance.

"Hey there short stuff, want some help?"

Pulling the last of the clothes out of the washer tub and clutching them to her chest, she turned around and plopped the wet package into an empty hamper. Shaking her arms and brushing the front of her wet shirt, she said; "Hey, thanks for coming so quick, I sure appreciate it." Stifling a giggle she punched him in the shoulder. "What you looking at?"

Having just seen her firm buttocks staring him in the face, he did not think it could get any better until she turned around and presented her wet t-shirt to him. Trying not to ogle, he was mesmerized by her breasts as they strained against the damp gray shirt that she was wearing. Linda had tied a knot in the front, accentuating those beautiful globes and making it obvious that her nipples were poking out at attention. Taking another gulp of soda to try and cover, he mumbled; "Just looking at the mess in front of me."

"Very funny! Now help me with this will you. We need to move the washer away from the wall and check the outlet I think."

"Okay, Okay." Setting his soda down on the nearby work bench, Scott noticed that she had her Dad's rifle out. Often times, they would sit on the back porch and shoot gopher to help control the population. Gopher holes were notorious for injuring the livestock's legs and as such were considered a vermin too many of the ranchers in the area. With a good scope, you could shoot gophers from hundreds of yards away and never have to leave the porch.

Grabbing the washer, he easily lifted it out from the wall even with some water still in it.

"I knew I called you for a reason," she said while smiling.

"Yea, you only love me for my muscles," he cracked.

"Not true, but I am beginning to love you more for it." She giggled.

Okay, I am missing something here, he thought. What is it? Why is she so giggly all of the sudden? Looking a little closer, he could tell she was a little flushed in the cheeks, but then again she was just working on unloading the washer. Looking back at the work bench he noticed a bottle of wine sitting on the counter. A closer look showed it half empty.

"Have you been drinking?"

"Maybe just a little. You want some?" she laughed.

"Umm...sure. Aren't you worried about what your parents are going to say?"

"Don't be silly, I am 19 years old now, and you're almost the same age. My father said that if I stay responsible, he does not care if I have a few drinks as long as I keep it moderated."

"Okay, but don't tell my folks, they aren't quite to that stage yet."

Grabbing the bottle, Linda took a strong swig off it and handed it straight to Scott. Normally, wine was too sweet for him, but at the moment he didn't care and he figured it would help him take the tension from his needy loins. Taking a long pull, he emptied just about half the remaining bottle. Laughing, she playfully slugged him in the stomach and snatched the bottle back.

"Easy there, you pig! You still have work to do."

Nearly snorting the liquid out, he gathered himself together and went to work. After looking at the wiring, he soon determined that it was an easy fix and only required splicing the wires back together. Everything he needed was on the nearby workbench and in a matter of minutes he had the washer back up and running.

"There you go, need anything else?" He sincerely hoped she did, because Linda seemed not to care about the wet t-shirt and her protruding nipples that she continued to display and bounce in front of him. Wow, this is awesome he thought. Even now, his mind was brewing up a new fantasy for future masturbation sessions.

"Well, I only need to get this last load finished, and then I am done with chores for the day. Want to hang out for a while till the clothes finish? We can shoot gophers off the deck if you want and finish this wine."

"Sounds like a great idea!"

Grabbing the wine and the rifle, they headed out the back door onto the deck. Looking out from the deck one could see the rest of Linda's family land that stretched to the foot of Desert Mountain. On one end of the deck, Scott could see his house in the distance. Giving a start, he realized that he could just make out the picnic table from here. Granted, not a whole lot of detail could be seen from this distance, but it was still a little worrisome. No way could she have seen anything, he thought. Just relax and enjoy the view she is giving you right now, he reminded himself.

123456...13
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Awakening

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds