• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jen and Mike Ch. 19

Jen and Mike Ch. 19

123456...12

This story is a homage to another current Literotica author Xleglover who has developed these 2 characters in another category. For the full history of Mike and Jen please go to the loving wives category and read He fucked my girl, All in my head, Making it work and Consequences. All of his stories are excellent but those four in that order tie into the first part of this story somewhat. I have taken the characters in a slight different direction into an alternate universe that it is now 18 years in the future and the have a daughter who will through circumstances discover all about her parents past. He was kind enough to give me permission for the use of his characters as long as I let Everyone know this is an alternate reality to the one his stories take place in. I have taken the story in a complete different direction.

For anyone curious about the video mentioned in this story and previous stories. It occurs in the series "All in my head" written by xleglover. It is the series that introduces Scott to Jen and is the backbone of Mike's dislike/hatred of him. It is great reading and the chapter with the video is as gut wrenching a story as one could find.

*****

Wednesday

Jenny was the first to wake up in the Andrews household. She looked out at the sun shining down on this late spring day and smiled. She didn't smile because of the weather though. She smiled because once again she was waking up next to the newest love in her life, her daughter Jesse.

She also smiled because today promised to be an erotic adventure that a little more than a week ago wouldn't have even been imaginable in her mind. Today her lover and her were going to initiate another mother and daughter into the joy of lesbian incest. The daughter is Jesse's lifelong friend Cheryl. She had no idea that by the middle of the day she would probably have her legs spread for her own mother. Cheryl did however know that she would be getting fucked by her and Jesse.

Cheryl's mom Stacie was well aware of the outline for the day and she was waking up almost at the same time in her bed. She was for the first time in her life waking up in her own bed after having spent the night alone. Her husband Paul had spent the night away from her and Cheryl because he had accused her of being a whore and a slut. In truth he was right in some ways but the reason that Stacie was even in this situation was Paul. Her whole life with him had been spent in an ultra conservative religious fugue.

Any hint of sexuality or desire was referred to as the devils influence and quickly shut down. For Stacie it had all come to a head about six months ago when she had fallen into bed with Tony Monforte. Tony was a co-worker and friend of Paul's and had succeeded in opening Stacie's eyes to her own sexuality. He had taken her places physically that had never even made their way into her head. After so many years of suppressed desires she was like a pile of dry tinder and Tony was the match.

She had been in the middle of a stolen weekend when her life took an even more drastic sexual turn. She had run into her daughter's best friend Jesse and her mom in a hotel in the city. That in and of itself would not have been a big deal except for the fact that her first sighting of them involved something so dirty and illicit it took her breath away. She had witnessed the girl and her mother making out with a passion and intensity that only lovers displayed. She had witnessed it in the hotel restaurant while at a table with Tony.

To say she was shocked would be like saying the empire state building was just a tall building. She was shaken to her core by what she witnessed. She was even more shaken that after seeing the two of them together she had actually thought of her own daughter and herself in the same type of embrace. That thought as dirty and wrong as it would have seemed to her six months ago had made her flood her own panties. Then the shoe had fallen on the other foot.

The very next day she'd been seen making out with Tony in an elevator by Jenny and Jesse. She knew she'd been seen too which left her visibly shaken and worried. It'd ruined the rest of her weekend with Tony but had led to a night of unbelievable passion and debauchery.

She'd met up with Jenny and Jesse to try and explain what they'd seen and in the course of talking told them what she'd seen too. That led to the three of them exploring each other in the most intimate ways possible. It also led to her admission to both Jenny and Jesse that after seeing the two of them making love she was now in lust with her own daughter Cheryl. She just couldn't stop the images flooding her head of her own little girl.

After hearing all that, Jenny let Stacie in on the knowledge that Cheryl was going to join her and Jesse for a get together too. Stacie had convinced Jenny that she wanted to be there when it happened. So that's why when she woke up this morning the fact that her husband was missing did little to distress her. She knew that this was the day she was going to take her own daughter as a lover...if Cheryl would have her.

She didn't really doubt that Cheryl would balk at becoming her lover because unlike her Cheryl had been active sexually for a few years now. It had caused both her and Paul a great amount of stress knowing that their daughter was having sex but they seemed powerless to stop her. Now she was actually happy that they hadn't been able to control her because she was becoming more like Cheryl everyday.

The last two days she'd shamelessly displayed herself in front of Cheryl to try and gauge the girl's reaction. In her wildest dreams she couldn't have hoped for a more favorable response. She could see in her daughter's eyes the interest she had in Stacie's body. She intended to indulge that interest on both their parts today.

She knew the plan for the day was to wait until Cheryl left for Jesse's house than one hour later she was to follow her over. Jenny had promised the front door would be unlocked so she was to go right in. From there she would only be footsteps away from seeing her little girl naked. So as she started her day she went to take a nice long bath and make herself fresh for the day to come.

In her bedroom Cheryl heard her mom moving around and it distracted her momentarily from her obsession. She was obsessed with the idea of letting her best friend and mom ravish her pussy, mouth and ass. It was going to happen today too and she was a nervous wreck thinking about it. She hadn't slept much and felt like a kid on Christmas eve waiting for Santa to arrive. She kept tossing and turning reliving what she was allowed to witness on Monday.

Jesse and her mom had teased her for hours on Monday letting her watch the two of them fucking and sucking each other. She had only been allowed to watch, not even being allowed to play with her pussy. It had burned itself into her eyes the images of mother and daughter loving each other in a sensual erotic way. It alternated between being the dirtiest thing and the most beautiful thing she'd ever seen. But now the teasing and waiting would be over. She was in for the greatest day of sex she ever dreamed of.

She left her room to go and take a shower and noticed that the only other person she heard was her mom. She was reminded of the conversation with her mom from the night before. Her mom had told her that there was a good chance that her and her father would be splitting. Maybe it was the whole thing with Jesse and Jenny but instead of feeling sad about her parents splitting she had a really dirty idea run through her head. She wondered to herself how life would be with no Paul if her and her mom had the same relationship that Jesse had with Jenny. My god it would be a non stop fuck fest here with no Paul to stop them. That thought made her tingle and shiver, too bad it was only a fantasy.

Of course it was a thought that had been growing in her head for a few days now. Mainly because she now knew that incest really did happen. It also was growing because of the changes in behavior she had noticed in Stacie. Changes for the good in her eyes because for the first time in her life Stacie was trying to be sexy and sensual. These changes had made her father leave yesterday but had made Cheryl's pussy wet. She had seen her own mother's pussy in the open for the first time in her life. It had made her mouth water and she had tasted it off of a vibrator that Stacie had been using to masturbate with.

It was with this thought in her head that she blindly walked into the bathroom. She was brought right back to reality by another opportunity to see her mother displaying herself. There in the tub she saw Stacie washing herself lightly and she was paying extra attention to her own nipples and breasts.

"Oh...sorry mom... I didn't know you were here."

"Don't be silly baby there's nothing to apologize for. After all with your dad gone right now it's just us girls anyway. What are your plans for the day honey?" Stacie asked even though she knew the answer.

"Ummm I think me and Jesse are gonna hang at her place and work on our tans by the pool today."

"Sounds like fun, you gonna do tan lines or none?"

"Wow mom I still don't understand the change in you, but probably none."

"Yummy how hot will that be, I almost wish I was a boy hanging with the two of you. The thought of four beautiful naked teenage breasts well... I may be a woman but it makes me tingle in fun places. I bet Jenny is gonna get quite the show, makes me a little jealous," Stacie teased.

Cheryl was speechless she just stood there looking at her mother and getting wetter by the second. "Mom, are you perving on me and my friend?" she asked incredulously.

Stacie just winked at her and said, "Honey I don't think it's perving to admire the beauty of two young women. Maybe I should control my honesty around you baby, I don't want you to freak out on me."

"No...it's okay mom I like your honesty and I'm definitely flattered that you would think about me. Since we are being honest though I have to tell you that seeing you the way I have the last few days is more than a little confusing."

"I'm sorry baby I don't mean to confuse you. It's just that the whole idea of exploring my own sensuality has opened my eyes to things I never thought of before. I have moments where I even forget that you are my daughter as sinful as that sounds."

"Wow again mom, well if you keep dressing like the way you have the last few days I might find moments forgetting you're my mom too."

"Really honey, what if my moments and your moments happened to come at the same time. What do you think would happen?"

"Ummm... Can we talk about this later mom. I really have to get over to Jesse's so we can get the sun!"

"You promise baby, do you promise we can talk about this later?" Stacie teased her mercilessly. She knew her daughter was going to be her lover now. It would happen even without Jenny's help. They had just basically come out and admitted that they found each other sexually attractive.

"Yes mommy I promise, if daddy doesn't come home again tonight we can have a girls night and talk about it. You have to promise to tell me what changed you though. If you don't I won't talk with you."

"That's blackmail young lady, but I think its blackmail I'll be willing to pay. It's a date then tonight okay?"

"Yes mommy, it's a date," Cheryl giggled loving the sound of a date with her mom.

"I'm gonna go take my shower in the other bathroom. I wouldn't want to distract you too much mom!" Cheryl said teasing her mom now.

Stacie pouted like a little girl, "Okay but you don't have to, I promise not to leer...too much!"

"Oh god mom!" Cheryl said as she smiled and left. She now knew that something was there with her and Stacie and if it was possible her pussy got even wetter. Her incest fantasies that had been a part of her life for years were all coming true today with Jesse and Jenny. Now it looked like she might be able to play with her own mom eventually too. She didn't want to assume anything there though, only because she didn't want to be disappointed if nothing happened.

It's quite possible her mom was just flirting and teasing while expanding her boundaries. She did know that if something were to happen it would open itself to so many sensual possibilities. Her already perverse sex life would sky rocket through the stratosphere. She jumped in the shower and tried her best to avoid any stimulation of her pussy because she wanted to save her orgasms for Jesse and her mom. It was no easy task though because she kept hearing her mom telling her, "It's a date!"

After laying in bed for awhile and enjoying the sleeping form of her naked daughter Jenny forced herself to get up. She had to get in gear to make sure they were ready when Cheryl showed up in a little while. She picked up her phone and sent the young girl a text telling her to try and be at the house no later than nine. She wanted time for them to have a little breakfast together. She wanted them to ease their way into the mornings activities instead of raping the girl as soon as she walked in the door.

Then she sent Stacie a text telling her to be at the house between ten and ten thirty. She had the day worked out in her head and she considered herself the director of this upcoming day of lesbian debauchery. It surprised even her how easily she had renewed her love of her bisexual side. It was of course easier to just sit and enjoy other women because of the strap on which she had really grown to enjoy. The main thing she missed of course when using the strap on was cum. She thought momentarily on Jesse's love of cum and got a craving for some herself.

She'd always loved a mans juice, the taste of it, the texture of it and especially the feel of it splashing against the walls of her pussy. Jesse still hadn't experienced that last part but she soon would. If it weren't for their love of cum she believed her and Jesse might very well be happy staying with girls right now. She would never choose to just be a lesbian but if there were no men around she could find all the happiness she needed in her daughter's arms.

She leaned over and kissed her daughter lightly, trying to ease her into waking up. As her lips made contact with Jesse's she saw her lover's eyes flutter and open. Jesse put her arms around her mother's neck and pulled her in for a hungry good morning kiss.

"Mmmm good morning mommy, I love waking up like this."

"Me too baby but we have no time for playing right now. We have guests coming over so we need to get ready." she said sitting next to her daughter on the king size bed.

"Honey I have to talk with your dad, I want him to grill for all of us tonight. We can enjoy the pool and have dinner outside too. Can you make the bed sweetie I think we want it nice and fresh for Cheryl and Stacie don't you?"

"Sure mom just give me a few minutes to stretch and wake up. You go talk to dad and jump in the shower. I'll take one after you're done."

"You're the best baby, today is going to be soooo wild! By the way I think Stacie and Cheryl might stay overnight with us. Of course that's based on how well the day goes."

"Really mom what about Cheryl's dad? I know he's pissed but won't that make it worse for them?"

"Not really honey Paul stayed somewhere else last night so I suggested to Stacie that turn about is fair play. She was all for it and she's bringing an overnight bag for her and Cheryl."

"Oh my god mom dad is going to be in a state, his eyes might explode tonight." she giggled.

"Well honey I don't know if your dad is going to want to watch tonight. I know he's going to be pissed about Stacie and Cheryl playing with us. I promised him a week ago that we wouldn't play with anyone we knew or that lived in town. That's why I need you to play like you are the one who invited Cheryl over. We can make something up about Stacie walking in on us too. Can you play along with that honey?"

"I think so mom, I don't really like lying to daddy but I guess it is only a little white lie. Don't worry I have your back lover, you know daddy he won't deny me what makes me happy."

"Thanks sweetie, I don't like lying to Mike either but sometimes I think it's easier for him if I do."

Jenny left the bedroom and went into the living room to find her husband fast asleep. She smiled because if he was sleeping like that he must like the new sofa bed. She gently shook his shoulder and watched him stir.

"Good morning honey, I'm gonna make some coffee are you in the mood?" she said sitting next to him.

Mike looked at his wife through sleep encrusted eyes and just nodded his head yes. He must have not realized how exhausted he was from his sleepless night on Monday because he passed right out. He had to admit to himself that the sofa bed was very comfortable. At least Jen had gotten him something he wouldn't mind sleeping on if needed.

"You look like you slept better sweetie? I hope this is better for you."

"Much better baby, I know how much we're all trying to adjust to the new stuff around here. I really appreciate you trying to make me comfortable with things too."

"Mike you're my husband, you are the first man I ever fell in love with. I always want you to be comfortable even if we tease you and taunt you. None of this would be possible without your love and understanding. Me and Jesse both love you even more for that."

"Thanks baby, I have to tell you I can't get sex off my brain right now. Last night was so over the top again, I mean getting a full on blowjob from our little angel... Her making me beg her to fuck you...the look of ecstasy on your face as our daughter plunged in and out of you. It's one nonstop video clip in my head that keeps playing on a loop. I can't even imagine what I will be walking into today when I come home. I mean watching the two of you is unbelievable but you said two more women will be joining you...Oh my god!"

"Mmmm I'm glad it's good for you too sweetie. Speaking of tonight I'm going to make it a little easier for you when you get home. We will all be dressed and hanging out when you come home. We will play some during the day today but tonight will be our main event. I want to be able to talk with you outside the game for a bit when you see who it is."

"Oh no... Jenny what are you doing... I hope you aren't... remember our deal."

"Don't worry honey it might shock you at first, I mean everyday is a new shock for you in this game right now. Even though there have been all these shocks over the last week I know you are having fun for the most part right?"

"Well yeah I just told you how hot last night was..."

"Then trust me Mikey, trust that I won't do anything to embarrass you outside the game. You might have some really fun humiliation moments tonight. Just think of having not only me and Jesse telling you how little your cock is but maybe two other women too. Could you imagine how emasculating it will be. We will all make you feel inadequate and unnecessary when you see how we all make each other cum." Jenny said softly teasing him in ways he loved.

"Goddamn you Jenny you always know just how to push..." Mike said feeling himself get hard.

"See Mikey looks like Shorty there is looking forward to all the fun tonight." she teased him using Jesse's pet name for Mike's stubby cock.

"Ok baby I'll trust you, I know my little head doesn't want to argue."

"Oh and baby I think it might be fun if we all have dinner tonight you included of course. Will you pick up a bunch of steaks and work the grill for us girls tonight."

"I can do that I guess I'll be the help tonight. I mean it's not like my cock can please any of you. I'll get a couple bottles of wine too if you want."

"Baby you're the best husband on earth and I'm the luckiest wife on earth too." Jenny said kissing him on the forehead.

123456...12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jen and Mike Ch. 19

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds