• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Travels with Mistress

Travels with Mistress

There are times when Mistress and I travel together. We like to go shopping for new toys in whatever city we happen to be in. This happened a few weeks ago when we were attending a convention for Mistress' business. My vanilla other thought that I was at a seminar. Mistress had me book us into a nice hotel. We were staying in a suite, on me of course. Anything for Mistress Lizzie.

This story begins after we leave the toy store and head back to our suite. Mistress and I were standing together in the elevator and it was all I could do to keep from staring at her. Mistress is about 5-6 with luscious tits and steel blue grey eyes that could melt a glacier. I turn and notice that Mistress is rustling for something in her large purse. She looks up at me and smiles as she pulls out and hands me a set of high heels. "Put them on". I ask her "Now?"

"Yes slut! I want you looking pretty when I fuck you."

My heart skips a beat and my cock swells. I awkwardly slip off the shoes I am wearing and begin putting the heels on. I know that Mistress is excited as she touching herself. I can see her in the reflection of the elevator door. I smile at her when get the shoes on and the door opens. "Come on, slut boy" Mistress struts down the hall to our door. I peek both ways down the hall. "Don't make me wait, Slut boy!" I step out of the elevator and hurriedly catch up to her, heels clicking on the floor. When I get to the door you pull out the key and ask "Should I open it?"

"Yes mistress, please"

"Kneel", she commands, and quickly I do. Mistress opens the door. "Do not get off your knees!" and so I clamor in on all fours.

Mistress always becomes more demanding when we are alone. She kicks me and holds down my head with her heel. "Take off those men's clothes, you don't deserve to wear them!" I obey, lying on the floor in my bra, panties, thigh highs and heels. Mistress walks over and sits on the bed beckoning me to come over with her finger. I know better than to disobey and crawl over on all fours. Mistress reaches into the collection of toys on the bed and tosses items at me. I recognize the cuffs that we have just purchased. Put these on your knees and wrists". While I put the leather cuffs on as instructed, Mistress proceeds to buckle a pink collar on my neck. Then she reaches down to lock my wrists to my knees and now I have no choice but to kneel.

Mistress spreads her legs revealing her moistened stockings. "Kiss! I command you." I slowly proceed to kiss Mistress Lizzie on her stocking covered pussy. I stop kissing and you pull the stockings down her smooth legs. "Did I tell you to stop?" I should have known better and am spanked hard on the head and cheeks. I lean in and kiss my Mistress' wet thigh with little kisses, moving slowly toward her pussy. We both moan in anticipation. Finally I am close to heaven and kiss around her wet panties. At last I move aside the gusset and kiss her clit and begin to lick it with little licks. I know that is what Mistress loves but I know she needs more. I begin to lap her entire pussy with my tongue and now Mistress moves with the rhythm. Her juice is running filling my mouth. She reaches down and shoves my face deep inside and my tongue darts in and out of her drenched pussy. I can feel and hear Mistress moan and tense up. I move my tongue in and out and around in a way she has trained me. She grabs the back of my head and forces my face in deeper. My nose is buried in her clit as I lick. All I can taste or smell are the juices of my beautiful Mistress Lizzie. I know that she is enjoying this and it makes her happy.

Mistress wraps her legs behind my neck as she writhes back and forth, moaning. Her thighs tighten around my neck forcing me in and after a moment I realize am being suffocated by my Mistress' wonderful pussy. I start to wriggle around in my bonds trying to get air. Mistress screams out and convulses, "God, I love it so much!" At last she allows me to get some air. I continue licking. Once again her legs are tight against me and I can't breathe. I struggle harder but Mistress is riding my face. Just as I am ready to pass out I feel her body tense in a powerful orgasm. Her hold loosens and I gasp for air again. I am drunken on my Mistress' juice.

"Such a good little bitch!" She releases me and my face falls to the bed. Once again I hear a rustling behind me. Mistress turns looks right at me. "It's ok, I want you to see this." She is tightening the straps to the 8 inch long strap-on.

"But mistress, I was good?"

"Don't 'but mistress' to me. Good sluts need to get fucked too".

"But it's big!" I whine.

"Enough talk!" Mistress sticks a ball gag in my mouth and quickly tightens the straps.

"Mphhhh" I try shout as Mistress clips a leash to my pink collar.

"Pretty sluts like to get fucked in their ass-pussies, and you are a pretty little slut, just look at you."

"mphhhh!" I try to wriggle away as I hear the lube bottle squirting again.

"Hold still, slut!" Mistress pulls on the leash. Then she pulls down my panties and slowly removes the plug that she had inserted before our shopping trip. I moan at the feeling. Once removed, i feel strap-on against my ass. Mistress pushes the tip in and works it in and out as I moan each time. My ass loosens a little and she pushes it in a little further. Once it is in half way, Mistress grabs hold of the leash and yanks forcing me back onto the full 8 inches and I moan loudly. She begins to fuck me hard, slamming against my still pink hot ass. You are moaning loud and wriggling around.

"There's nowhere for you to go, pretty slut!"

Pre-cum is dripping from my cock I desperately want to cum but know I can't without permission. Mistress fucks me a little longer and then stops. My ass is as sore as the rest of me. Mistress strokes my cock a bit and it springs to life. I am moaning and loving it. But Mistress can be sadistic and with each stroke she slams the 8 inches inside my ass. She pounds into me again and I try to scream through the gag. Mistress pushes the strap-on is as deep as it goes, holding it there and squeezes tight on my balls and cock with her hand. "You may now cum, slut!" My cock practically explodes. I am always surprised by how much power my Mistress has over me. Slowly I sink to the bed.

Mistress cuddles me like a pet for a while and I am happy to have such a loving mistress. Then I feel her reach down and place the cb6000 on my now flaccid cock. She places on her ankle to tease me. I am trapped again but I love it because that is what Mistress Lizzie wants and I will do anything she wants, she owns me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Travels with Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 616 milliseconds