• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Alice Finds Wonderland

Alice Finds Wonderland

Alice

Alice sat on the beaches of Wonderland in a silver-blue bikini. She lay in the warm sand tanning, alone and escaped from the pressures of ruling Wonderland. Her long blonde hair was sprawled out along the sand as she lay listening to the rolling tide crash against the shore. She got up, dusting the bits of sand from her sultry skin and made her way to the water. The water lapped at her knees, cool to the touch but refreshing. She ran her hands along her smooth stomach, resting her palm on her belly button as she basked in the high sun and beautiful waters.

She picked at the bottom of her bikini. It barely contained her round butt cheek and adjusted the top to cover her medium sized but perky breasts. She walked along the water, feeling free as a bird, her hips swaying left to right with each step. It was a much deserved vacation. She had been kept up in the castle for so long she had forgotten what privacy felt like.

As the sun began to set, Alice left the beach. She was staying in a private beach house just down the road, so she walked herself there in her bikini before she showered and got ready for the evening meal.

She pulled over her sun-kissed skin a blue tank top midriff and black yoga pants before making her way out to the private dining hall where only her cook and one servant had come to assist her. She sat, was immediately given an alcoholic drink, and enjoyed an ample meal of roasted turkey and delicious freshly baked bread.

She had a second drink, but excused herself to return back to her beach house with a bottle of wine to spend the rest of the night relaxed with a book.

"Excuse me?" came the voice as Alice was packing up her things and about to head out.

She looked up to find a tall dark stranger she did not recognize. She had thought it would be just her and the cooks, but who else had come to her private getaway? She noticed the black insignia on his shoulders. A spade. He was amongst the Black Cards that had been at the Queen of Hearts behest when she ruled the kingdom.

"Hello," Alice said politely, "How have you come to be at my private resort?"

He smiled politely, "Ay, I was just passing through on my way to the Yonkers just past this beach town and needed a place to stay overnight. I hope you do not mind, your lady,"

He reached out and took her hand, kissing in gently.

"Of course not," she said with a slight blush, "You are more than welcome to stay here. Any member of the Black Cards is honored by my kingdom."

And so Alice did not return to her beach house with a bottle of wine, but instead sat with the Black Card and drank instead. He called himself, Alexei, and Alice was surprised to find he was not just a Black Card, but the Jack of Spades. When his father passed on the title to Alexi, he would be the King of Spades! Alice not often found herself amongst other Wonderland royalty, and so she found herself in awe of Alexei's charms as well as his handsome nature.

After hours had passed and the cook and servant had left Alice and Alexei to drink a second bottle of wine, Alice found herself infatuated with the Black Card.

"Would you like to share the rest of this bottle in my beach house?" she offered, "It would be a little more comfortable there."

Alexi agreed, and soon, he and Alice were back at the beach house. They talked and laughed, drinking the rest of their second bottle of wine. Alice's tanned skin felt warm on her body, or maybe it was the wine, but without much of a word, she silence Alexei and pressed her soft lips against his.

She rubbed her shoulders, and then let his hands fall at his waist where he rubbed her hip. Slowly, he lifted the tight blue tank top up and over her head so that her navy bra covering her bouncing breasts greeted him.

"You are stunning," he said, kissing her neck and letting his hands massage her inner thigh.

Alice had come away to relax, and she thought of no better way then to work out her pent up energy then casual sex. She tugged at the belt loop around the Black Cards waist and fell to her knees. She pulled down his pants, and suddenly was greeted by his lengthy black cock. Alice watched it sway in front of her, almost intimidated, before she took it in her mouth and began rolling her hand down the length of his shaft while she licked and sucked on the head.

Alexei felt himself grow harder and longer as Alice continued to pleasure the tip of his cock. Her blonde hair bobbing back and forth as her head moved up and down his member. Alexei ran his hands through her shimmering yellow hair, savoring the Queen of Wonderlands lips around his cock.

She looked up at him with her glassy blue eyes and a warm smile as his cock popped out of her mouth and rested on her nose.

She tugged lightly on his cock and guided him over to her bed where she lay flat on her stomach. He grabbed the clasps of her bra and effortless undid it. He then ran his dark hands along her back, massaging her lightly until he reached her yoga pants. He pulled them slowly off her slim legs and then did the same to her underwear. He could feel the moisture on his fingers as he tossed the panties aside.

Alice smiled and laughed slightly, lying on her stomach with her round butt in the air for Alexei. He took it in both hands and rested his large cock on the center of it. The length of his member was longer than Alice's ass, so the tip of his manhood hung in the air about eight inches overall.

Alice felt the head of his cock touch her wet quim and slowly enter her. Alexei was gently, but even that didn't stop the feeling of his huge cock stretching her. She opened her mouth in a soft moan. She bit her lip, and felt as Alexei's manhood pushed inside her until she felt his strong hip bone touch her soft white bum. She could feel him fully inside her, and it made her skin feel hot and her cheeks blushed.

Alexei slowly worked his cock out of Alice's tight pussy and then re-entered her with a little more speed. After several thrusts, Alice was sufficiently wet and he began to fuck her harder and faster. He kept one hand on each ass cheek and fucked Alice while she moaned lowly on the bed. From his standing position, he watched all of his cock disappear into her and felt the warm gently slap of her butt hitting his body. With each clap, of her skin against his, he slowly kept intensifying the pace.

Alexei let go of Alice's butt cheeks and watched as she kept pumping her body up and down his manhood with the same speed as he had. Alice's perfect white ass rhythmically swallowed his whole black cock over and over while he leaned back with his hands on his hips.

He noticed a full-length mirror on the other side of the Queen's bedroom, and gently he wrapped his hands around and lifted Alice into the air. She giggled, turning round to kiss him softly as he carried her across the room.

He cupped his hands under her knees and held her in the air over his cock. He watched her reach down and grab it, guide it back into her pussy and then slowly, Alexei lowered Alice onto the length of his shaft and began fucking her standing.

Alexei watched Alice watch herself be fucked by his huge black cock. Her soft blue eyes focused on his strong hand under her knees and his thick dick thrusting into her quim. Alexei moved his hands onto her ass cheeks once more so that he held her in the air and lifted her up and down, working his cock deep inside her to maximize her pleasure.

Alice felt the length of him gently massage and pleasure her inside. She looked in the mirror, turned on so heavily by the sight of her own body riding his cock. She watched her white breasts bounce up and down with every thrust of him into her, her blonde hair blowing in the air around her head and neck, and finally the bulge of his large member stretching her flat tummy almost to her belly button.

When Alexei felt his arms growing tired, he walked backward until he felt the nape of the bed against his legs. He slowly sat down until the weight of Alice was relieved from his support. He wiggled back onto the bed so that he lay flat on his back and Alice's back was too him. He did little outside of that, Alice began to roll her hips back and forth, working his cock deep inside her. He watched her sexy back bend and curve as she danced on his cock, wanting to feel every inch of him inside her.

Alice looked down to watch her hips and stomach roll over the giant dick between her legs. Alexei's bulge worked deep inside her, and with her tiny hands she cupped around her belly button and felt his girth through her stomach when he was fully inside.

She felt the heat in her loins grow hotter and spread until every fiber in her being seemed to give out. Something was building inside her unlike anything she had felt before. All the waves of tension and anxiety were washing away as she fucked Alexei.

He sensed her falling into a state of bliss and acted quickly. Alexei listened to the sound of Alice's moans turn to shouts and then clenched jaw roars. He placed his hands on each of her hips, his dark fingers wrapping across her tummy and took the drivers seat. He began fucking Alice harder, his balls slapping against her. He held her tightly, forcing her sexy white body up and down his huge dark shaft while she felt the biggest orgasm of her life building through her.

Alice shouted. One high, harmonious note and then fell silent. Alexei held her tightly with his hands as he stopped his constant pounding and felt a tidal wave of warm liquid explode from inside of Alice and wash down his cock. This only made him more hot. Alice sighed and gasped for air as she recovered from the typhoon of orgasm that came spilling out of her.

Her hips twitched, her body trembling as she experienced tiny secondary orgasms like aftershocks. Alexei just held her reverse cowgirl, his cock out of her quim, but at full erection against her smooth stomach. Alice had another baby orgasm when she looked down and saw the big black cock and how far it ran up the length of her belly.

Alice rolled off of Alexei's lap and knelt on her knees, at eye-level with Alexei. She reached back and grabbed his hips and pulled his torso against hers She felt his hard, throbbing cock touch her pussy against and steadied herself to finish him.

Alexei put his hands on Alice's side and felt hers reach back and grab his back to usher him to pound her once more. He smelt the lovely beach smell of his hair as he reentered her. Her blonde hair tickling her noise as he ran his hands over her stomach from behind her. He made his way to her breasts and held them in his strong hands as she bobbled slightly with every crash of his hips into hers.

He hugged her tightly against him, so that his hands were over her stomach and her back pressed against his abs. He felt her supple porcelain ass pressing against his hips so that what little fat Alice had on her jiggled with his hard thrusts.

His cock began to feel tingled in his balls and as he pumped his black cock into the white princess he felt it move down his shaft until he exploded violently inside her. He gasped, she cried and together, they fell exhausted on the bed beside one another.

"Will you do me the honor of one day becoming my queen," Alexei said, "You would be the Queen of Spades."

Alice smiled, and they spooned as they slowly drifted off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Alice Finds Wonderland

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds