• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Arrow: Birds of Prey Ch. 02

Arrow: Birds of Prey Ch. 02

12

For hours, Nyssa and Sara gave Felicity the best sex she'd ever had, kissing her, licking at her, fingering her. They spent an entire half-hour in a naked triangle on the floor, each girl's face between another's thighs until they'd all had their fill. Now Felicity laid on her back, her well-stimulated cunt oversensitive, but still needy. The floodgates were open.

She slid both hands to her pussy while painfully aware of the women on either side of her, a bare leg or heaving breast occasionally brushing her body as they encouraged her masturbatory desire. Nyssa spoke in fierce Arabic, clearly spouting the most obscene remarks, making even Sara blush, while Sara told her how beautiful she was, how good it'd been to make love to her.

"Put your finger in your ass," Nyssa said in sudden English, and Felicity was so surprised she almost stopped. "Finger your asshole," she insisted.

Nyssa lifted her ass off the floor, allowing Felicity to slip a hand away from her sex and over her bottom. As she felt a lovely climax approach, she pressed a wet finger to her soft asshole, giving it a teasing as Nyssa nodded in approval.

"That looks so good, Felicity," Sara whispered in her ear. "You look so beautiful. Fuck your ass, baby, fuck your ass for us..."

Putting on her best war-face, Felicity plunged her finger in up to the hilt, fucking feverishly at the sudden pleasure between her cheeks. It felt good! It didn't hurt at all! In less than a minute of furiously masturbating her cunt and asshole, she'd worked herself to a powerful orgasm. Her sex worked strongly, unfamiliar muscles being stretched, and suddenly Felicity was watching a stream of liquid ecstasy depart her pussy. She wailed out loud, every fiber of her body glowing with her own pleasure and her lovers' pleasure in her. It was complete and utter self-indulgence.

"I knew we could get her to pour out her delight," Nyssa cooed confidently. "Like a cup filled to the brim..." She leaned over to kiss Sara, the blonde quickly redirecting her attention back to Felicity.

"So pretty," Sara whispered, one last time, before laughingly pulling Felicity's hands away and dropping her lovely face between Felicity's thighs, cleaning up with her tongue.

Nyssa enshrined herself around Felicity, holding the hacker every bit as close as Felicity might cuddle a pillow on a particularly lonely night. It felt good, relaxing into another warm body, even one full of scars and muscle. "Did you enjoy it?" Nyssa asked. "Being fucked in the ass?"

"I, I guess so. I mean, I came. Although, I was also masturbating vaginally at the time, so I don't really have a control group on that experiment."

Sara kissed her thigh before resting her head on it. "You liked it."

"Yeah, okay, I guess I—kinda did. Please don't tell people? I do not need to start getting texts about liking anal sex."

Sara giggled, once more taken with Felicity's cuteness. She reached up to take Nyssa's hand, squeezing it graciously. "Your secret's safe with us."

"Can we trust you with one of our secrets?" Nyssa asked, her voice gruffer, while the hand she had sliding down Felicity's arm remained insinuating.

"Like, a secret besides you having kinky lesbian sex, sometimes with a third person, making them kinky lesbian threesomes? Because the first part is pretty well-known, considering, and the second part isn't that much of a stretch, I think a lot of couples would have kinky threesomes, lesbian or otherwise, if someone really cute came along. Not that I think I'm really cute or anything! I do think I'm kinda cute, just not really, kinky lesbian threesome, cute."

"There may be some evidence to the contrary," Sara quipped, nipping at Felicity's leg again.

Felicity was blushing very hard for someone who'd just been encouraged to masturbate by two other women. "What's the secret?"

"We want you to help us with some business," Nyssa said.

"Off the books," Sara added.

"Like, a flower shop?"

"The kind of business Ollie does," Sara said. "But you can't tell him about it."

"Or anyone else," Nyssa said.

Felicity bit her lip. That wasn't enough. She sat up, spilling Sara out of her lap, leaving Nyssa on the floor. She looked around for her clothes. "Look, Sara, I trust you—I'm a very trusting person. But Oliver is very particular about... stuff. And Nyssa, you're great. I love you. In a platonic but I guess also sexual way. You have a great body, great look, I like the accent, it's all just... awesome." Felicity gave her a brief thumbs up as she rose. "But, uhh, I really can't get into killing people. Oliver's really particular about that."

"Some people need to die," Nyssa said simply. "If Queen values his own self-worth over the well-being of the innocents caught in the crossfire..."

"That's not what he does!" Felicity protested.

Sara stood too, gripping Felicity by the shoulders. "Felicity, I'm not crazy about killing either. You know how I feel about it. But sometimes, it is necessary. Didn't Oliver kill Count Vertigo to save you?"

"That's different," Felicity insisted. "He was about to kill me."

"And if he'd been five minutes away from killing you?" Nyssa reclined, unconcerned, on the floor as Felicity gathered her clothes. "Ten minutes? A day? A week? Knowing what he is, knowing he's irredeemable, how can you countenance allowing him to place you in that position?"

"You nearly died," Sara agreed.

Felicity's clothes had become a pile in her arms. She hugged them to her chest. "Thanks for reminding me. That's really super of you. Why can't you just work with Oliver and Dig? Why do you need her?"

Nyssa looked away.

"I think this city is more important than Ollie's feelings," Sara said. "I'm not saying I agree with the League's methods. I'm saying I don't agree with Ollie's either. Felicity, when you joined his crusade, Oliver was a killer. Are you really so opposed to what he did, or are you just following his lead?"

"I was never comfortable with there being a body count. By the time I met him, Oliver gave people every chance—"

"What did he think when he heard of Sara operating in his city?" Nyssa cut in. "A vigilante, like himself, sparing lives but defending the weak, the innocent. Did he accept that he had no right to sit in judgment of her or did he think of how to control her?"

Felicity grinded her teeth. "He's been burnt before."

Now Sara stepped in. "You'll decide."

Felicity looked at her. "What?"

"Before any killing is done. The three of us decide as a team. It has to be unanimous. Felicity, if the reasoning isn't good enough for you, then we won't do it."

Now Nyssa stood. "The League does not work for someone just because she makes a pleasant addition to your bed!"

Sara held up a hand, silencing Nyssa before she could continue. "She can be pragmatic. But she's also the most innocent of us. Face it, neither of us have much in the way of moral fiber. She does. We should listen to her."

"I can't just choose who lives and dies!" Felicity protested.

"The fact that you don't want that power makes you perfect for it. If even you see the need to kill someone, we'll know there's no other way."

In silence, Felicity began to dress. Sara approached her, closer this time.

"Felicity, please. I know it's not fair to ask you to be my conscience... but I need one. Someone who sees clearly. Not with guilt or bloodlust or expediency, but just—whether it's right or wrong."

Finally, Felicity looked at her. "Malcolm Merlyn. He nearly killed Oliver. Could you have taken him out?"

"Yes," Nyssa said confidently. "Together."

"Saved the Glades?"

Sara nodded.

"I would just have to ask. See if someone is enough of a threat, going to be enough of a danger that they need to die." Felicity looked away. "Some kind of fortune teller..."

"More of an oracle," Nyssa thought aloud. "Seeing how Oliver can help the city. Seeing how we can..."

"Why do you even care?" Felicity asked. "You're just here for Sara!"

"I take pride in my work," Nyssa said, blank-faced. "And if my beloved asks for the gift of her city's safety, I intend to give it to her."

"So it doesn't matter to you one way or the other? Taking orders from me?"

Nyssa inclined her head. "I follow wisdom no matter the source."

"She'll be true to her word," Sara insisted. "If you don't trust her, trust me."

In a huff, Felicity began to dress. "Like I don't work hard enough already..."

"You'll be called upon rarely," Nyssa said. "The League's methods are not as modern, as... untried as yours."

"And if you ever go behind my back, I'll go to Oliver."

"Of course," Nyssa said blithely.

"And Sara will leave you."

"What?" Sara squawked, a somewhat inglorious sound.

"Nyssa's made promises. I've made promises. You're the only one without something in the pot," Felicity said, jumping into her pants. She thought to herself that she probably should've just stayed naked like the other two, even if she didn't have their bodies. "If Nyssa kills anyone without the express permission of the group, then you'll never see her again."

Nyssa was glaring dangerously at Felicity. "My word is my word. I do not have to vouchsafe it for the likes of you!"

"She can kill in self-defense," Sara argued. "Even Oliver does that."

"And if she provokes a confrontation, knowing she'll have to kill to defend herself?"

Sara looked at Nyssa. "Give your word that you won't. You don't have to vouchsafe it."

Nyssa's hips propped up her hands. "I give my word, the word of the Demon's Daughter, and by extension the promise of Ra's al Ghul, that I shall take no life in my dealings with Ta-er al-Asfer. On my honor, I will not place myself in a position where I will knowingly have to shed blood to survive. I shall only commit an execution if both my lovers deem it necessary, for the greater good of Starling City and for the glory of the League of Assassins."

"I... don't know if we're officially 'lovers,'" Felicity sputtered, "I'm pretty sure Sara's your lover and I'm just, like, a side ho..."

"You're mumbling again," Nyssa said. "Good. I trust that means you're satisfied."

"Satisfied? The thought of being complicit in you murdering someone, even in theory, makes me sick." Felicity ran her hands through her hair, busying them with restoring her ponytail. "But it might save Oliver's life, or a lot of other lives. Calling in a... human air strike."

"There is another matter," Nyssa interrupted, her eyes running warmly over Felicity's fully-clad body.

"Is this about the thing I did with your toes? Because I don't have a fetish or anything, I just thought you might like it."

"It was most enjoyable," Nyssa said with a step taken closer to Felicity. "But if I'm to take orders from you, you must be a member of the League of Assassins. You must be initiated. As Sara was initiated."

Felicity's fingers fiddled together. "What would that... entail... exactly?"

"A sacrifice. Of something precious. A breach of taboo. A willingness shown to commit yourself, body and soul, to your brothers and sisters in arms."

"So... is there a form to fill out or...?"

Nyssa leaned in. "Your clothes. They are inconvenient for our purposes. Remove them once more."

***

All Felicity could think about, beyond her own nudity, was the pair of lips reverently kissing her pale ass. Occasionally, Sara would pause to lick at the base of her spine, where a teasingly sensitive spot always made Felicity tingle, but then the blonde always went back to those soft, rounded moons to gently exercise her lips and teeth. A warm glow was spreading through Felicity's hips, like Sara was whispering a magic spell to be carried in the blood of her arteries and capillaries, the warmth spreading forward, toward her core...

Nyssa was behind the bar that Felicity was leaning against. She was dressed, watching, seated like a queen and making the polite observations of an art connoisseur. "Such untouched beauty. The fact that she would never think to do this makes it all the more pleasurable to do it. To say nothing of her form—the sweet, young body. Its suppleness, its charming shape, its inexperience... she reminds me of you when we first met, Ta-er al-Asfer. Of how you described yourself to me before you boarded that yacht..."

There was an underlying current, a charge to Nyssa's words, and as Sara heard it, she began to change her activities. Her kisses would stop every so often, replaced with a sharp little bite. They didn't hurt—not quite. They were just sort of... exciting. Felicity slowly got the idea that Sara was preparing to do something, something very different—nothing to be frightened of. It would be just as exciting as the nibbling.

"Do you remember what I did to you, beloved?" Nyssa asked rhetorically. "What you'd never allowed anyone to do to you before?"

"Oh yes," Sara replied, her callused thumbs pressing into the crevice of Felicity's ass, spreading the yielding buttocks wide apart. Then her tongue moved in. Lapped at the bottom of Felicity's sex. Traveled her perineum. And then into her inner crevice.

Felicity flushed in embarrassment. Not that she was embarrassed—it was a perfectly natural place to lick, she'd been around the block a few times, even if she hadn't ever done that. She'd had it described to her. Online. And it felt... not bad... odd. Not pleasurable or erotic, mostly just awkward.

Felicity usually felt awkward—licking her ass wasn't something that got another reaction from her. Then that wet, trembling tongue moved up her ass, over the base of her spine—it was all just nerves, stirrings of excitement—Sara moved back down, spreading her asscheeks to let in cool air and a warm tongue, its wicked tip quivering against Felicity's puckered anus—wetly snaking inside—a sort of pleasure shot through the paths her excitement had set, into her sex—a shuddering, liquid feeling...

"I've never done this before," Felicity whimpered. It was all she could think to say.

"I know, baby." Sara kissed the flat of her ass, the feeling somehow tender. "That's why it means so much."

Then Sara's hands were below her hips, pulling her belly up high, pushing it atop the bar so that her ass was now up in the air and she was bent over. Felicity blushed bright red, feeling incredibly foolish, naked, obscene. Especially with Nyssa watching her, so cool, so casual. Sara kissed the side of her hip, adoring, reassuring, and Felicity felt a little better. But what she wouldn't give for a pair of panties right about then...

Felicity felt Sara's finger moving down the valley of her ass, onto the tiny hole, probing into the forbidden passageway. She immediately tensed. Something hard and dry and strong like Sara's finger was somehow so much worse than a wet, lapping tongue.

"It's alright," Nyssa assured her, reaching out to run a firm hand through Felicity's hair. "You'll give in. Your body knows, even if your mind doesn't. There's no escaping the pleasure we're going to bring you. As soon as you allow it, it'll feel better and better. Won't it, Sara? Didn't your climax shake the heavens once you finally admitted how much you loved it?"

Sara was making a sawing motion with her finger, a gentle little motion against Felicity's tightly puckered ring. "She's right. I just had to let go of fear. Chief among them, the fear of how much I enjoyed all the things I'd been told were wrong or forbidden. This isn't wrong, Felicity. If it were, why would it feel like this?""

She pressed in tighter, tighter, making Felicity groan and wince, trying to move, do something, but abruptly Sara's short fingernail was inside her, the pad of her finger, inside. Felicity had thought it would hurt. It hadn't.

Neither did Nyssa's hand stroking her cheek, or Sara's caressing her back. It was all... sort of pleasant. The more she relaxed, the less she fought it, the more pleasant it became. With Sara sawing continuously into her ass, never abrupt, always gentle, but constantly going deeper... it was starting to feel good.

Felicity moved her hips experimentally, using her leg and stomach muscles to raise her ass. Presenting it to Sara.

"Such a brave girl," Nyssa said soothingly. "A good girl. Sara required far more instruction. I do believe you're a natural."

"Yeah? Who's the one doing this to her?" Sara asked with her finger in all the way to the knuckle, her palm against Felicity's ass.

She made little circles with her embedded finger, drawing the ring open, open, open, then withdrawing... returning. It seemed much thicker to Felicity. Two fingers, she realized, which somehow seemed so much more taboo. She had put one finger inside herself before, but two was...

"That hurts," Felicity lied, not for reason she could tell, just feeling she had to say something, make some—token—protest.

Nyssa smirked, eyes glinting that it was a lie, then looking at Sara—sharing the information? The thought was horrifying. Felicity couldn't believe she was being, feeling so childish.

"It can't hurt very much," Nyssa said calmly. "You'll be fine in a second."

It wasn't the pain, though, that Felicity minded. It was that she knew she was being stretched. Shouldn't that hurt? Shouldn't her body be doing something against this use that'd never been intended? Why was it, she, just—giving in? She felt strange muscles deep in her belly. They were milking at Sara's double fingers.

Felicity's thoughts jumbled—the vague subconscious assertion that this wasn't right coupling with the feel of excitement, the feeling of being subjugated—completely at the mercy of these two women. These two beautiful, incredible women who wanted nothing more than to possess her, please her, have her...

Again, Sara's fingers made a circular motion. Rimming her. Stretching her further... further... further. She suddenly wanted those fingers deeper. Felicity didn't stop herself. She pushed back, groaning softly, feeling them slide inside her so easily. Like they belonged inside her. She tossed her head in abandon as she felt a throbbing sensation she'd never known before. It was good. It was so good.

Sara removed her fingers suddenly. Felicity didn't know what she was supposed to feel, but she felt disappointed. Was that it? Was that the initiation? She turned her head and saw the thick white instrument between Sara's legs. A prodigiously sized, phallically shaped bone carving, covered in carved symbols, strapped to Sara's waist and groin.

Sara moved forward, slowly but inevitable, between Felicity's legs. She cupped Felicity's thighs to hold them apart. Nyssa herself reached over to take hold of the dildo and press it to Felicity's puckered brown hole. It felt just as large as it looked.

"I can't take all that!" Felicity said hysterically. "It's too big."

They practically ignored her. "I took it," Sara said as if she were just thinking out loud.

The pressure continued in a horrible, slow, inevitable sort of way. The dildo moving gently, always gently into Felicity's tiny opening, only insinuating itself, only stretching Felicity a little bit at a time. But before she knew it, the head was inside.

Felicity was shocked—even a little proud of herself. It hadn't hurt very much at all. She'd experienced more discomfort trying to take a penis in her vagina without sufficient foreplay. While the foreplay Nyssa and Sara had given her seemed sufficient for anything.

Sara moved in deeper—inch after inch—Felicity began to feel discomfort, then pain. She pushed forward, but Sara was holding her tight.

"It hurts!" Felicity winced, looking at Nyssa. Begging for mercy.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Arrow: Birds of Prey Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds