• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Awakenings Ch. 19

Awakenings Ch. 19

123

This story is the nineteenth episode in a series entitled "Awakenings". If you have not read the previous eighteen episodes of this series, I encourage you do so before beginning this chapter.

I remind you again that I write cuckold stories. While I try to make them loving cuckold stories, they do depict an alternative life style. If you're offended or upset by stories about sexual attitudes and behaviors that are different from your own I strongly suggest that you find something else to read.

*****

After Mel, Amy and I finished talking to Jeanne, we went upstairs to the bedroom. On the way Amy explained, "Michael, almost everyone who regularly plays dominant submissive games or sadomasochistic games has a safe word."

"I understand. I've read about them. It's a safety net for the sub."

Shaking her head, Mel said, "No Michael, that's not the real purpose."

"I don't understand."

Amy said, "Michael, I love Mel and she loves me. While we occasionally like to play some wickedly kinky games, we don't want to hurt each other. Knowing that we have a safe word allows us to push each others limits without having to worry that we might be going too far."

Nodding, Mel said, "That's right, a safe word allows us to get really nasty with each other."

I laughed.

Shaking her head, Amy said, "Michael, we're serious and you need to understand this. You have an adventurous wife. She wants to experiment. She trusts you. She wants to experiment with you. You're not a dominant sadist. The only way you'll be able to push Jeanne's limits is if you feel confident that she can stop you if you go too far. A safe word will help you."

"Okay, I guess I understand. What's your safe word?"

Mel said, "Time out."

"You mean like the sports term."

Amy said, "Pretty much, actually I guess that's exactly what it is. When one of us feels like things are getting out of control or taking an uncomfortable turn we call time out. That gives us an opportunity to talk about what's happening."

"Does that happen very often?"

"Almost never. Amy and I have been together for a long time. We have a good understanding of what we both enjoy and don't enjoy. Still, it's sometimes fun to push each other a little bit. The safe word makes that easier."

"I get it."

"Are you ready to watch?" Amy was smiling.

"Definitely."

Looking at Mel, Amy said, "You first."

Mel winked at me and then she took a deep breath and barked at Amy, "Okay slut, get your clothes off. Tonight you're my bitch and I want my bitch naked."

I was surprised as I watched Amy hurriedly undress. Her usual confident demeanor had vanished. The brash boldness that was always present in her eyes had been replaced by a look of meek acquiescence. Mel, on the other hand, now looked like a firebrand from hell. I was both amazed and aroused by their ability to effortlessly slip into characters so different from their natural dispositions.

After laying her clothes on her dresser Amy turned and stood naked in front of Mel and me waiting for instructions.

"Get down on your knees bitch. Crawl over and undress me."

Amy complied immediately. Mel stood coolly nonchalant, staring down at her girlfriend as she obediently removed her clothing. I watched in rapt silence.

As soon as Mel was naked she ordered, "Lay my clothes on your dresser and fetch the toy box."

Amy stood, quickly gathered up Mel's Jeans, tee shirt and panties and laid them on the dresser. Once that was finished she hurried into their walk in closet. A moment later she reappeared carrying a box about one foot by two feet. Covered with white satin and decorated with gold flowers imbedded with brightly colored jewels, the box was reminiscent of a jewelry box that might have been found in the boudoir of a Renaissance queen.

Amy laid the box on Mel's dressing table.

"Open it." Mel was standing with her hands on her hips. She reminded me of a Marine Corps drill sergeant.

Amy opened the box.

"Bring me my cock."

Amy took out a leather harness and a large lifelike black rubber phallus. After slipping the base of the dildo into the harness she walked over to Mel, kneeled at her feet and strapped the harness to her hips.

"Now fetch the handcuffs." Mel was still standing with her hands on her hips, but now a large black erection extended proudly from her mons venus. It was an amazingly erotic sight.

Standing up, Amy hurried back to Mel's dressing table. She took four pairs of gold plated handcuffs and four gold chains from the toy box and brought them to the bed.

"You know what to do next."

Nodding, Amy wrapped one of the chains around each of the corner bed posts. Then she slipped one of the open handcuffs through the two links at the end of each chain and snapped them shut. Once that was done she looked at Mel.

Mel said, "Lie down on the bed and assume the position."

Amy immediately lay down spread eagle on the bed. The chains were just long enough for the open end of each pair of handcuffs to reach one of her wrists or ankles.

Mel slipped the open end of each pair of handcuffs around Amy's wrists and ankles and snapped them shut. When she was finished Amy was bound spread eagle on the bed. I looked at her cunt. It glistened with her moisture. Amy was definitely aroused.

Mel walked over to her dressing table, took a large ostrich plume out of the toy box and returned to the bed. Setting the ostrich plume next to Amy, Mel straddled her face and sat down. The large black rubber phallus still jutted obscenely from her pubic mound. "Now you're mine slut. I intend to have some fun. You can lick my ass while I play."

For the next twenty minutes I watched Mel pinch, slap, fondle and tickle Amy. At times Amy begged Mel to stop. Mel callously ignored all of her pleas. I understood. Amy didn't say the words, time out. If she'd really wanted Mel to stop that was all she had to do.

Mel finally did stop, but not because of Amy's pleas. It was time to play a different game. Slipping off of Amy's face, she turned around and straddled her chest. As she rubbed Amy's lips with the head of her rubber cock Mel said, "Suck my dick slut. Show us what a good cocksucker you are."

Amy obediently opened her mouth and began hungrily sucking and licking Mel's dildo. Her eyes were crazed with lust. It was clear she was enjoying this game every bit as much as Mel was.

As I watched I considered taking my cock out and masturbating, but realizing that it would temporarily dampen my own lust, I resisted. As it turned out I'm glad I chose to control myself because I was about to become an active participant in Mel and Amy's kinky game.

Mel let Amy suck her for a moment and then pulling back, she said, "That's enough slut. It's time for me to fuck you."

Breathless with excitement, Amy answered, "Yes please."

As Mel positioned herself between Amy's spread thighs, she said, "You are a slut."

Amy stared up at her.

Rubbing the head of her dildo up and down the length of Amy's wet cunt, Mel said, "Is this what you want slut?"

"Oh god yes, please fuck me!"

Still teasing Amy's cunt with the head of her rubber phallus, Mel said, "Beg for it bitch. Beg for my cock."

"Please Mistress Melody, please give me your cock. I need it. You're driving me insane. I have to have it."

"Tell us why."

"I'm a slut. I love cock. I can never get enough."

"All right." Mel pushed the full length of her dildo into Amy. Amy was so wet that it slipped in easily.

Amy gasped.

Mel slowly pulled the phallus out. As she thrust it in again, she said, "Is this what you wanted slut?"

"Yes, yes, fuck me; fuck me hard."

Now ruthlessly pumping her cock in and out of Amy, Mel said, "You like it hard, don't you bitch."

"Yes, I want it rough. Use me, fuck me like a slut."

"How much cock do you want? Tell us."

"As much as I can get."

"Why? Tell us why?"

"Because I'm a cock hungry slut, "

Suddenly Mel stopped fucking Amy. Pulling back, she stood up and turned to me. "Okay Michael, you heard her. She's a cock hungry slut. It's your turn. She's a fuck toy. Use her like one."

Behind her Amy lay spread eagle on the bed, her exposed cunt wet and gaping from Mel's rubber phallus. Smiling at me, Amy seductively licked her lips. I smiled back at her.

Noticing my smile, Mel said, "The sluts teasing you, isn't she."

I grinned.

"Fuck her Michael, give her what she wants."

As I was stripping off my clothes Mel said, "You understand that we're teaching you how to play with Jeanne. She wants this. We know it's not part of your nature, but she trusts you. She may never be comfortable letting any other man do this with her."

"I understand."

"Good, now fuck Amy. She's tied helplessly to the bed. For the next few minutes she's your toy. Use her, use her for your pleasure. Ravish her."

I stared at Amy. She was waiting, helpless, open, eager to be ravished; but Mel had been right. This wasn't part of my nature. I wasn't a ravisher.

Recognizing why I was hesitating, Amy said, "It's okay Michael. We're just playing a game. This is your role in the game. Relax and enjoy it. That's what I'm going to do. I'm excited. I can't wait to be ravished by you."

That made me grin. It gave me confidence too. I could play a role. I also knew that Amy and Mel were right, Jeanne will want to play games like this one and at least at first, she'll want to play them with me because she trusts me.

Jeanne and I both regretted how all of this started. Jeanne should have shared her original awakening with me. Unfortunately she didn't. While both of us now wished we could go back to the beginning and restart this journey together, that wasn't possible; but I was beginning to understand what Amy and Mel were doing. They were guiding me to a point where Jeanne and I might be able to begin exploring this new life together. For that to happen I needed to learn to be just as adventurous as Jeanne. That meant that I had to be able to play roles outside my comfort zone.

Still grinning, I looked at Amy and then at Mel.

Mel asked, "What?"

I winked at her and then I turned to Amy, wiggled my eyebrows and said, "Get ready to be ravished."

Both women started giggling.

Climbing on top of Amy, I stared into her eyes and said, "You're mine slut."

Still giggling, Amy stuck her tongue out at me. I winked at her and then I kissed her hard on the lips and pushed the full length of my cock into her slippery cunt.

Amy gasped.

I waited. Several seconds passed and then I slowly started fucking her. While I knew I was supposed to be rough, I didn't want to be a rammer and jammer, so I opted for slow firm thrusts.

After a moment Amy whispered, "Damn Michael, that feels really good."

I continued fucking Amy with a slow easy rhythm.

Amy said, "Now Michael, I'm ready for it. Give it to me hard."

I continued with my slow easy rhythm.

"Damn it Michael, you're driving me crazy. Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

"Beg for it."

"What?"

"You're my sex toy. Isn't that the game we're playing?"

"You son of a bitch."

Behind me I heard Mel giggling.

I again said, "Beg for it. Beg for my cock."

"Oh hell, please give me your cock. Please fuck me."

"Are you my slut?"

"Yes damn it. I'm your slut. I'm your mother fucking slut. Now fuck me!"

I picked up the pace. My thrusts were faster and harder.

"Yesss, that's what I want. Fuck me you son of a bitch, fuck me hard!"

I started ramming my cock in and out of Amy's cunt. While I was confident this was what Amy wanted. I was still nervous about doing it and I was paying close attention to how she responded.

Amy's response was immediate. "That's right Michael, fuck me! Fuck me hard! Fuck me like a slut!"

Emboldened by Amy's reaction, I closed my eyes and started fucking her with ruthless abandon.

She screamed with delight.

Behind me, Mel said, "That's right Michael, give it to her. Give it to her hard. That's what she wants."

I kept fucking Amy.

Beneath me, I felt Amy's muscles tighten and then she cried, "Holy mother fucker!" and started to shake.

Mel said, "Don't stop Michael. Keep fucking her."

I continued fucking Amy. As her orgasm began to subside I felt the familiar warmth growing in my own loins. I kept pumping my cock in and out of Amy's cunt. Every nerve in my body was tingling with mounting pleasure, pleasure that was quickly building to an intense crescendo.

Wanting to savor the final moments I slowed my tempo. I opened my eyes and looked at Amy. She was staring up at me, smiling. I smiled back at her and then I closed my eyes, made one final long slow thrust into her cunt and began ejaculating.

As my orgasm ebbed, I realized that Amy was giggling. Behind me I heard Mel giggling too. Embarrassed, I pulled out of Amy, sat up and looked at Mel. "Was I really that bad?"

Mel stared at me. After a moment she said, "Baby, you misunderstood. We weren't laughing at you, we were giggling because you played your role so well."

Next to me Amy said, "Michael, you were magnificent. You teased me and then you fucked me. You fucked me really hard. It was wonderful. You made me cum. Sweetie I'm a hooker. I never cum on a guy's cock."

My confidence restored, I smiled.

Mel asked, "What got into you?"

Shrugging, I said, "I realized that Jeanne needs me. Yes, she has other guys and while I understand that she's going to keep playing with them, you both said it earlier. She's adventurous. She wants to try new things. She needs someone she can trust to experiment with her. I want to be that person."

Mel said, "Michael, Jeanne wants you to be that person too."

"I believe that, but if I am going to be that person I have to become just as adventurous as she is."

Smiling Mel said, "That's right and you just took a big step towards that goal."

"Hey, this is a touching conversation and I am enjoying it, but I'd enjoy it even more if I wasn't handcuffed to this damned bed."

Mel and I both looked at Amy. She was still lying spread eagle on the bed. Mel and I both noticed the trickle of my semen oozing from her cunt. We smiled at each other. Mel asked, "May I do the honors?"

"By all means."

Mel and I both stood up. She took my place on the bed and I took her place in the chair at the foot of the bed.

Slipping between Amy's parted thighs, Mel said, "Michael left a little treat. Before we release you I'm going to take care of it."

Realizing what Mel was about to do, Amy said, "I'd be surprised and disappointed if you didn't."

"Don't worry, I won't disappoint you."

"I'm sure you won't."

Mel buried her face in Amy's cunt. Back to my comfortable role as a voyeur, I watched.

After a moment Mel sat up and turned to me. Her face glistened with the combined moisture of Amy's sex and my semen. Licking her lips, she wiggled her finger at me. She was inviting me to join her on the bed.

It was an invitation I had to accept. As soon as I was seated next to her, Mel placed her hand on the back of my head, gently pulled my face to hers and kissed me. I knew what she was doing. I didn't care. If Mel could swallow my semen, I could certainly taste it. I'd done the same thing with Jeanne in San Francisco. It was a little kinky, but I was learning that kinky can be fun.

As soon as Mel was finished kissing me, she moved over and kissed Amy. I watched. This was a long kiss filled with passion. It made me smile. My two friends loved each other very much.

When they broke off their kiss Amy said, "Is it finally time to release me?"

"Yes baby, it is." Mel stood up, walked over to her dressing table, took a key on a large ring from the toy box and returned to the bed. As she unlocked the handcuffs restraining Amy, she said, "Michael, now it's your turn."

Sitting up, Amy said, "Yes it is. Are you ready cuckboy?"

Suddenly overwhelmed with anxiety I stared at them.

Mel said, "Sweetie, trust us. You know we'd never do anything that would actually hurt you."

Nodding, I said, "I do know that."

Amy added, "And it is an important part of your development. If you really are going to be adventurous you have to be willing to try new things."

"Are you going to handcuff me to the bed?"

Mel stood up and walked over to the toy box. She returned holding a dog collar and a leash. "No honey we have something that will be much more appropriate for you. You need to be trained."

I gasped.

Amy giggled. "Don't worry Michael, it's going to be fun."

Laughing, I said, "The two of you have a very creative interpretation of the word fun."

"Yes we do, but have we ever steered you wrong?" Mel was grinning at me.

"No, you haven't. I can always call time out, right?"

Nodding, Mel said, "Yes, if you do that we'll stop immediately.

Taking a deep breath, I said, "Okay, let's do it. You're right. If I really am going to become more adventurous I have to be willing to try new things."

Mel placed the collar around my neck, fastened it and attached the leash.

While Mel was doing that Amy stood up and walked into the closet. A moment later she returned carrying a horse whip. She stood next to me smiling while she slowly tapped the tip of the whip in the palm of her hand.

Mel stepped back creating a slight tension on the leash. "Mikey, you're now our pet. In this house pets aren't allowed on the furniture. Get down on the floor where you belong."

Smacking her whip against the mattress next to me, Amy barked, "Now Mikey! Do it now!"

Mel tugged on the leash. "You heard her. I suggest you obey immediately."

I jumped off the bed and dropped to my hands and knees on the floor. Looking up, I saw both Amy and Mel towering over me, naked. It was both frightening and intensely erotic.

Amy winked at me. Mel blew me a kiss. That was all it took. I realized I could trust them. I relaxed and decided to enjoy the experience.

They began my training by making me crawl around the bedroom on all fours while they took turns tugging on my leash and lightly whipping me with the riding crop.

After they got bored with that they ordered me to kneel on the floor and kiss and lick their feet while they sat on the edge of the bed making out. I loved that. It appealed to my voyeurism. I could happily spend hours watching two beautiful naked women make out. Kissing their feet while they were doing it was fun too. There wasn't any doubt that this staid midwestern accountant was now happily riding Jeanne's merry band wagon of kinky sex.

Mel and Amy finished by taking turns sitting on my face and kneeling between my legs, twisting and pinching my nipples and fondling and squeezing my cock and balls. For the first time in my life I grasped the concept that sensations of pleasure and mild pain can be equally exciting. Especially if those sensations occur in an intensely sexual situation such as having a beautiful naked woman rubbing her cunt in your face.

The entire time Mel and Amy were gentle, caring and kept the mood light. I have to admit that I enjoyed it. Not because I discovered a latent desire to be a submissive. I enjoyed it because it was kinky and different. That was what made it fun.

Later, as I was falling asleep I couldn't stop thinking about everything that had happened. While it was wild and kinky, it had been an amazingly exciting evening. I thought about Jeanne and her new life. I realized that I now understood why she enjoyed being a slut. Creative, imaginative sex can be an exciting adventure. I smiled. I was beginning to understand that life as the husband of a slut wife could also be an exciting adventure.

Wednesday I returned to Danny's Lounge with Amy and Mel. Three more girls had brought their financial data, so I once again spent the afternoon in the dancer's dressing room organizing financial portfolios while beautiful women dressed and undressed around me. It was a tough job, but somebody had to do it.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Awakenings Ch. 19

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds