• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Right Mood Pt. 02

The Right Mood Pt. 02

12

It had been about 3 weeks since Ben and Linda had been to their first swingers night, their sex life had definitely improved and they had been all over one another whenever the opportunity arose, that wasn't always possible though as they had 2 teenage daughters still living at home and Linda was paranoid about them hearing and knowing what mum and dad were up to.

They had started going out on date nights and tonight was one of them, they were at the local multiplex cinema watching one of the latest movies, unfortunately it wasn't what the trailers had promised and both of them were bored.

Ben started trailing a lazy finger up the inside of Linda's thigh and although she stopped him by putting her hand on his, she wasn't really trying, she was wearing a wrap around summer skirt and Ben was easily able to find bare flesh. He continued to slowly run his hand slowly up and down Linda's bare thigh, she had started to fidget in her seat, fortunately, the cinema was fairly quiet as it was midweek and they didn't have anyone sitting close by.

After a few minutes, Ben started to trail his little finger along the outline of Linda's pussy, he could already feel a slight dampness and he touched the outline of her mound as he felt for her love button.

Linda was breathing harder now and grinding herself as best she could against Ben's probing fingers, she lifted herself slightly from her seat and he was able to pull her thong to one side and expose her now oily pussy lips.

Ben was tracing small circles over Linda's clit and she was struggling to keep still, she was getting wetter by the minutes and after about 5 mins she leaned over and whispered in Ben's ear that he would have to stop or she was going to have to do a "When Harry met Sally" moment and scream her orgasm to everyone in the cinema. Ben said that they should leave as neither of them were interested in the movie.

When they got back to the car they kissed like love-struck teenagers and Ben toyed with Linda's tits and she rubbed his hard on.

Ben started the car and Linda continued to rub Ben's cock through his shorts, as they pulled away she undid his flies and pulled his throbbing cock free, she slowly pulled back the head and continued to rub long and slow strokes as he tried to concentrate on the road, she lowered her head and engulfed his bell end with her moist warm mouth, Linda was sucking and stroking ever so slowly and gently, making little circles with her tongue on the tip of his glans, he was getting that old familiar feeling as the spunk in his balls bubbled and boiled.

Ben pulled into the car park at lovers leap, they hadn't been here since they were teenagers and Linda looked up as he stopped and parked the car, she laughed as Ben demanded that she put back her seat and get her thong off.

They were both more than turned on by this point and Ben didn't waste time, he climbed on top and rubbed the end of his cock up and down Linda's slimy crack , he pushed and slid into her with ease, Linda moaned and moved in time with his urgent thrusts, her favourite 3 long slow thrusts and 5 quick ones, she was moaning and cumming, soaking his cock with her oily love juice.

Linda wanted to be in charge and told Ben to swap positions with her and she climbed on top, Ben was doing all he could to hold off the inevitable when suddenly Linda screamed, "there is a man out there" Ben sat up and sure enough there was a man standing by the side of the car with his cock out, Ben had to explain to Linda that times had moved on and this was probably one of those sites that brought out voyeurs and people who were looking for strangers to have sex with.

Ben eventually calmed Linda down, he was still inside her and feeling horny as hell, he started to move his hips and she responded to his touch, the guy outside moved closer to the window and looked in, Ben rolled down the window so he could get a better look and the guy pulled his cock slowly as watched Ben grind into Linda's sopping cunt, he looked at Ben before reaching in and squeezing a feel of one of Linda's tits, she put a hand out of the window and took over his wanking duties, Ben's cock twitched as he watched and he started to pump her pussy faster and faster.

Linda picked up his pace and pumped the strangers cock in time with Ben's thrusting, in no time all three of them let out a yell as they climaxed at the same time, cum spurting up her arm and pussy as she squelched her own fluids onto Ben's sopping cock.

The stranger disappeared as quickly as he had came and they drove home. Linda showered and lay on the bed in her housecoat as Ben cleaned up, when he came to bed they talked of what had happened and their experience at the swingers club a few weeks earlier, they had their first experience of swapping and had loved it, but had not really gone into any great depth because they both felt a little embarassed with what had gone on.

They both agreed that the experience had got their mojo back and they looked upon it as a positive.

When they had been at the club, they had exchanged numbers with a few people and it was a shock when they got home from work the following day and found a message on the answering machine from one of the couples at the club, Mel and Brian, they said that they were having a few friends over at the weekend and they would love it if they could join them. Ben and Linda quickly agreed that they would love to go so Ben called them back and got all the details, there would be about 20 people and they were all like minded people and a good time was promised to all.

Linda winked at Ben and said that she was going for a bath, Ben said that he would come and wash her back as soon as he had cleared the dinner dishes. Linda was lying in a soapy bath when Ben came in, she had candles glowing on the side of the bath and the lights low, she had one hand stroking her nipples and the other below the water line playing with her pussy, she was moaning softly and exploring her wetness for that special spot.

Ben stayed in the background watching and learning, she looked so beautiful and sexy as she slowly toyed with her most intimate places, his hardness grew and he took out his cock and pulled slowly in time with her soapy hand, she continued to play until she suddenly twitched and jerked a soft moan and came, Ben moved his hand quickly now, squeezing the head as his hand passed over the sensitive purple bulb, Linda's voice was soft as she urged him to cum on her, he didn't wait, thick streams of boiling cum splashed over her face and tits and his knees buckled as he spent himself on her soapy body.

They were lying in each others arms in the afterglow of each others orgasms when the phone rung, they looked at each other, only bad news at this time of night right?

It was Linda's younger sister Jennifer or Jenna as she likes to be called, she was shouting down the phone and Linda was telling her of course she could stay.

Jenna showed up at the door about an hour later carrying a bag that suggested it was more than an overnight stay, She explained that she had arrived home early from work and caught her partner in bed with a neighbour, she didn't seem all that bothered, more angry than upset.

Jenna is 6 years younger than Linda and a little more well built, a fabulous pair of tits and a peachy ass, twice divorced and a flirt, always has been.

Ben and Linda opened a bottle of wine to listen to Jenna's story, she explained that the cheating rat had stopped making love recently and she suspected he was getting it elsewhere as he usually needed to cum at least once a day, she had got home, seen his car on the drive and sneaked in, when she got up the stairs she found him pounding a 20 year old neighbour on her bed, she had turned around and left without saying a word.

It had been a couple of months since we had seen Jenna and she asked how we had been doing and if we were up to anything, at this point Linda flushed and looked away, Jenna knows her sister inside out and immediately started probing to find out what the big secret was.

Linda had drunk a couple of glasses of wine and she was no match for the interrogation, she explained to Jenna that she and Ben had wanted to spice things up a little and live out a few fantasies, they had been to a swingers club and had the time of their lives.

Far from being shocked, Jenna explained that she had had a couple of experiences of group sex with men and women, she agreed that if you are comfortable in your relationship, it can be a really good experience and can enhance your sex life.

Ben left the girls to gossip and catch up and went off to bed, as he slept he dreamt of sharing the two sisters, about an hour into his sleep he was woken by Linda, she was telling him that Jenna wanted to come with them to the party on Saturday and she didn't know what to tell her or what to do, he was suddenly wide awake and fantasising of his chance of seeing his sister in law naked.

if Linda didn't mind he sure didn't, he explained that Mel and Brian would be ok as long as he rang and cleared it with them, Linda had known what her sister was like ever since they were teenagers, they had always shared secrets and swapped stories of what they had been up to, but this was different, she explained to Ben that she won't let it go, she insists on coming with us, Ben convinced her that she was a big girl now and if that's what she wants, it's no good arguing, anyway it might be a good laugh.

Saturday couldn't come quick enough for Ben, he had phoned Brian and of course he agreed that Jenna should come with them, more the merrier he had said, Linda had come to terms with it as well, she knew that her sister was a very sensual woman who loved sex, she had no secrets from her and wouldn't be embarrassed being seen in any compromising situations.

Ben showered and changed early, he left the girls to get ready alone upstairs, he could hear them gossiping and giggling and talking of cock sizes or something similar as the laughter became more raucous.

When the girls eventually came down the stairs, Ben's jaw nearly hit the floor, both of them looked stunning, Linda wore a classy dress in red that touched and accentuated every curve especially her ass. Jenna wore a short skirt and low cut top, she looked like sex on legs and Ben's cock twitched in his jeans, he was already on heat and he hadn't even had a feel of anything for 3 days.

They drove over to Mel & Brian's and were pleasantly surprised to find that he had a fairly big place that was secluded about a quarter of a mile from the nearest neighbour, Brian explained when they said how nice his place was that he had a successful chain of adult only stores that sold everything from DVD's to Dildo's.

Brian took the 3 of them to meet the rest of his house guests as he called them, he had a large living room with corner couches and there were people sat chatting and drinking, he continued into a room that he called his play room, there was a bar at one end, a massive screen showing one of his latest DVD productions and a massive round bed right in the middle of the room.

People were still arriving and Linda got the shock of her life when Brian introduced a couple that she had seen before, she had actually felt and seen before...it was the shaven headed guy from the club with his red haired partner, he was about 6' 5 with the most enormous cock she had seen...or felt, she blushed slightly as Brian introduced them, the shaven headed giant smiled and said that he hoped to see more of them later and turned towards the bar.

Jenna immediately picked up on Linda's blushes and started laughing, asking if that was the guy? Ben knew straight away that this was what they were giggling about back home, he was right, it was cock sizes.

Brian had been around the room giving all the men his latest sample of pill from the manufacturers, guaranteed to keep you hard for 12 hours he had said. Everyone was feeling chilled and relaxed and after about an hour chatting and drinking, Brian called everyone into the big playroom, he said that whenever he has his parties, he gets everyone in the mood by playing a few games before everyone disappears into the bedrooms.

Volunteers were asked for and 3 men and women were required, the guys were rounded up in less than 30 seconds, but Brian had to go around the room pleading for the ladies to step forward, eventually he came over to Linda and Jenna, they were unsure at first but eventually they gave in and joined Brian at the front of the room.

Brian's wife Mel took the lady volunteers out of the room and said that they would be back soon, in the meantime he brought a big lightweight panel into the room with holes cut into it, they were bigger than your normal glory holes, he explained that he wanted the girls to have access to all areas, he told the guys to strip and get behind it and prepare themselves for fun.

When the girls were brought back in their were 3 cocks standing proud through the holes in the panel, Mel explained that they were going to play Musical cocks, when the music is playing, the girls have to suck and stroke the cock in front of them, when the music stops they move onto the next cock, as soon as the guy cums he is out of the competition, the winner is last man standing who gets all 3 lady's on the bed until he cums.

The music started and all 3 started sucking and stroking the cock in front of them, Ben moved in for a closer look, Linda and Jenna were next to one another and Ben's cock hardened as he watched his sister in law and wife suck for all they were worth on strangers pricks, Jenna licked the shaft and buried her mouth over the purple head in front of her, while Linda went for the manual attack, she was stroking the guy fast and slow, long and short and it was obvious this guy won't last, sure enough after a couple of minutes Linda moved to one side and went at the guys cock like a jack hammer, he spurted streams of cum across her wrist and splashed the wooden flooring, a big cheer went up and the guy appeared smiling from behind the panel.

The music stopped and they all moved up one place, but Jenna didn't have anyone to move up to so she joined Linda in front of one of the biggest cocks she had ever seen, the girls looked at one another and laughed, they both knew this was shaven headed guy, he wasn't even fully hard yet he was about 9 inches long and thick as a baby's arm.

the music started and Linda kissed the head, running her tongue under the seam of his bell end, he pushed forward, his cock twitching to her touch, Jenna wrapped her hands around the shaft and explored it's length moving slowly to the rhythm of the music, Linda oiled and lubricated the shaft with her tongue and mouth and Jenna pumped at the beast with increasing speed, unbelievably the cock grew, solid as a rock and at least 12 inches long.

Ben was transfixed, he had never imagined anything as sexual as this, his wife and sister in law gorging on male meat before his eyes, as he watched he felt a hand stroke his ass, it reached down and felt between his legs stroking at his balls, someone was feeling him up and undoing his flies, it was shaven guys partner, the red head, she opened his belt and pulled down his jeans around his ankles, Ben was now standing in the middle of the room with his pants around his ankles in front of everyone and he didn't give a shit, the red head licked between his thighs and it was like a bolt of electricity hitting him, she moved to the back of him and explored his ass with her tongue, she licked the length of his crack and then darted the tip of her tongue into his hole, shockwaves were hitting Ben like never before and his cock was ready to cream, red head knew this so she stood and made him bend a little at the waist, his ass was sopping wet from her tongue and she easily inserted her middle left finger into his juicy butt hole, she wrapped her right hand around his throbbing member and started to finger him and pump as fast as she could. Ben couldn't last any longer than about 20 seconds and he screamed as he shot globules of spunk into the air, Red Head milked him dry he had never cum as hard in his life, a round of applause woke him from his dreams and he quickly pulled up his pants and tried to concentrate on what was happening in front of him.

Ben went to the bathroom and cleaned up, when he came back there was only one man standing, well at least his giant cock was, shaven guy was lying prostrate on the round bed and all 3 ladies were oiling and massaging every inch of his hairless body, by this stage he was moaning softly as their eager hands delved into all of the crevices in his body, his cock was rigid and fat veins throbbed the length of his shaft.

To Ben's amazement, Linda's sister Jenna was leading the way, she was naked and sitting astride the big man, she was rubbing oil onto his torso and sliding backwards and forwards across his chest and belly she too was covered in a silky sheen and she moaned in time with his soft tones, the other 2 including Linda rubbed oil onto Jenna's ass and thighs.

Linda was slowly stroking his cock with both oily hands and when Jenna slid down his belly, Linda playfully smacked her ass with his giant member, Jenna continued to grind her ass around his glistening cock with her cheeks, she was rubbing her sopping pussy lips up and down his shaft, Linda positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to Jenna's glory hole and she slowly lowered herself on the giant pole.

The giants eyes rolled to the back of his head as the ecstasy hit his senses, Jenna was able to take the monster to the hilt at once, she was more than ready and she slid easily up and down the length of his shaft

Linda continued to hold onto his cock and she slid gentle fingers the length of it as it appeared from the soaking flesh within Jenna's body, there was a milky oily emulsion lubricating and glistening in the light as Jenna's cum and the oil mixed, Jenna picked up the pace and rode him like a steam piston, both of them were making guttural noises and they were oblivious to the crowd who had now moved to surround the bed to get a better view.

After a couple of minutes, Jenna screamed and slowed, she sat there shaking as if she was having a fit, as she slid off his engorged cock, Linda started pumping it as fast as her hands would go, his back suddenly arched and white hot streams of cum shot through the air splashing Jenna's back and ass, they lay there for a minute or two trying to get their breath back, when they eventually roused the big man let out a raucous laugh and shouted "now that was a fuck and a half!"

After the turn on of the opening show, most of the people at the party were now pairing off and either disappearing into bedrooms or just making out on the couches in Brian's playroom, Linda and Jenna needed to clean up and the hostess showed them up to the bathroom so that they could shower.

Ben grabbed a couple of drinks and followed them up the stairs, Mel showed them which room they were in and he knocked and asked if they were decent before entering the room. As he walked into the bedroom, his wife and sister in law were both naked and about to go into the walk in ensuite shower room, Ben was more embarrassed than Jenna and she giggled when he averted his eyes from her nakedness, he kissed Linda and asked if she was ok? she replied that she got so turned on downstairs it was unreal, she asked Ben if he was ok watching her play with another guys cock and he said that she looked awesome and it was the sexiest thing he had seen in his life, Jenna coughed and Ben laughed and said that she may have had something to do with it as well.

They both said that they needed to clean up before going back to the fun of the party, Ben cheekily suggested that they may need their back washing, Linda curled a finger encouraging Ben to follow.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Right Mood Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds