• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jessica's Change Management Ch. 07

Jessica's Change Management Ch. 07

123456

-Week 3 - Monday-

It was Monday morning, and I was getting ready to leave for work when my doorbell rang. I had a good sense of who was standing in front of my door and my suspicions got confirmed when it turned out to be D-Rod. Without waiting for me to invite him in, he strolled into the lounge as if it was a given.

He stopped right in the middle of the room, turned around, and looked at me full of expectations. Hot and cold shivers ran down my spine when I remembered kneeling at the exact same spot just two days ago. Knowing what he was waiting for, I found myself more than eager to comply.

Gosh! The day had just begun, and I was already submitting to my intern willingly. How would he tease me in the office? How would he humiliate me? How long until he would fuck me and give me release? My mind was focused on these thoughts. Everything else seemed like a minor matter.

Letting my white bath towel slip to the floor, I knelt down in the middle of the lounge buttnaked. It felt like a déja vu, and the memory of Saturday's trip to the shopping mall stirred my arousal. I wanted D-Rod to pull his glorious prick from his pants and let me slobber all over it. I wanted to grab his cock and suck it right here and now. However, my intern didn't do me the favor and simply nodded in content with my willing submission.

"So did you miss me yesterday?" He asked matter-of-factly.

At first, I didn't really know how to respond. Sunday had been all about meeting my girlfriends for brunch where we had enjoyed our fair share of lattes and giggles. It had felt like any other Sunday I had shared with my girlfriends before.

Something had been different, though. As a matter of course, I had started the day with my task of rubbing my clit for five minutes and making me edge. Even though I hadn't been in the office, I had still continued following D-Rod's rules. In the end, I had edged two times before heading off to brunch.

"I followed your rules and played with myself as you ordered, Sir Da-Rod." I finally told my intern, pride resonating in my voice.

"Did cha cum, lil hussy?" D-Rod inquired.

"No sir!" I exclaimed with some indignation. "I'm a good pet. I won't break your rules."

Oh boy! It seemed unbelievable how easily I slipped into submissive mode. Apparently, I had reached a point where D-Rod's sheer presence was enough to make me bow down. I was even looking forward to it.

His inquiry wasn't so unreasonable, though. The orgasm denial had kept me horny all Sunday long. During brunch, my mind had started drifting off to sex-related stuff like D-Rod using my body as if it was for granted. It had turned me on so much that my arousal had gotten to my head and I had spilled some latte in front of my girlfriends!

My arousal had turned me into a right ditz! I can't express how angry I was with myself! Nonetheless, I hadn't stopped with my edging-without-cumming regime after returning home from brunch although it had made me even more lightheaded and ditzy. Even now, my pussy continued tingling from unfulfilled lust. I guess D-Rod's treatment was having long-term effects.

"Good to know. Slowly getting' da hang of bein' an obedient pet, huh?" D-Rod said. "No mo nudgin' necessary. Ya know what's good for ya, Missy."

His words made my pussy surge. The way he said it made me look like such a needy slut. He was right, however. Over the last few weeks, I had learned a lot about me. Letting a Dom control me brought my excitement to a whole new level. I needed a man to dominate me and I wanted that man to be D-Rod! Submitting to the arrogant macho opened up a whole new world of lust and satisfaction to me. I needed more of it!

"Time to use dem nu outfits, don't cha agree, Miss Tease?" The young Latino asked while strolling into my bedroom.

"I have to look respectable at work, sir." I meekly protested while remaining on my knees in the lounge.

"Someone wanna save face, huh?" My intern mocked me. "Ya know what they say 'bout polishin' a turd, right? A slut's a slut, no matter how classy da outfit. Hehehe!"

"Bought cha sum nu outfits." He continued while rummaging around in my wardrobe. "Would be a waste not to use 'em."

Coming back into the lounge, he held one of the dreaded outfits in his hands.

"Please, sir! I can't wear this!" I had to protest. "It's not appropriate for a consultant. You don't want our secret to come out, do you?"

Without reacting to my objections, D-Rod stepped in front of me and started playing with my titties, kneading my tit flesh and pinching my nipples until my protests turned into moans. I was so turned on already, I felt like I was about to leak pussy juice right onto the floor.

"What cha gonna wear to work today, lil hussy?" My intern asked matter-of-factly while continuing to play with my nipples.

"Ooohhh!... Fuck! Ooohhh! Whatever you want me to, sir!" I blurted out, overwhelmed by lust. "Make me look like your slutty office tramp, sir!"

With that concession, the deal was sealed. It left me with a whirlwind of contradicting feelings. It felt so good being told what to wear and how to act. Yet, it was so frightening to put myself at the risk of getting exposed at work.

The outfit comprised a leopard print halter chemise that featured black lace cups, a cut out front, and attached garters. The cups were totally see-through, the cut-out left my LGZ tan tattoo uncovered, and the garters held up the sheer, black stockings with leopard tops. All in all, the chemise looked more than tacky!

At least, I was allowed to wear a fashionable white suit vest with black buttons and a black leather skirt on top of the lace-and-leopard chemise. I sighed a breath of relief when I noticed that the vest was completely covering the tacky chemise. In combination with the pair of knee high, 5", black leather boots with spiked heels and pointed toes, it made me look like a business lady - at least to a certain extent.

Of course, there were some slutty details. The vest was quite short and cut so deep that it showed off the top of my 'big ole funbags'. If I walked too fast, the lace fabric threatened to slip into my bare cleavage. If I turned carelessly, the vest slipped up and revealed the leopard print fabric covering my hips. The skirt wasn't much better as it was really tight, and the leather was all shiny, emphasizing my 'phatt barrio booty'. Whatsoever, the outfit would keep me on my toes all the time.

On the surface, the black leather skirt and boots perfectly fit together. Combined with the bright vest, the outfit looked extremely sexy. That didn't help much with the fact that I was well aware of the over-the-top, tacky lace-and-leopard chemise underneath. My subordinates wouldn't see it, but I would be more than conscious about it. I would feel like a slut all day long.

D-Rod wasn't done sexing up my outfit, however. He picked some additional accessories for me to wear, adorning my arms with the silver ruler charm bracelet on my right wrist and a bunch of thin silver bangles on my left wrist. As earrings, he made me wear the new silver pair with extra large hoops.

All dressed up, D-Rod told me to walk several circuits in my living room making me act like a top model strutting down a catwalk. With every step, the bangles clanked on my wrist, the hoop earrings banged against my cheeks, and the lace-and-leopard chemise threatened to slip out at every angle. I was dressed up like a flossed-out office bunny!

My intern's appreciative hollers, however, made me smile. My outfit might be totally inappropriate for work, but more importantly, it pleased my intern. Gosh! What had happened to me? The career-driven manager had turned into a wussy bimbo that yearned to dress for her man.

"Only one mo thang missin' - dem makeup." The Latin thug told me after ogling my outfit extensively. "Slap on sum mascara 'n a lotta lipgloss, Miss Ho-Worker."

Until now, I hadn't been a heavy user of makeup, not even when hitting the town on a night out. I had always considered myself a natural beauty relying on my sparkling eyes and bright smile instead of fake slap. Some eye shadow and lipstick was fine but I had never gone beyond that.

Obviously, D-Rod was intent on changing that. I had to admit, however, that it matched the heavy bling-bling and clunky nails I was sporting. Following his instructions, I stepped in front of my bathroom mirror. After using black mascara to give myself some lush eyelashes, I applied dark eye shadow to get a dramatic smoky eye effect. Finally, I used a peach lipstick and heavy lipgloss.

Mustering myself in the mirror, I saw the outfit accenting my petite 5'4" frame and highlighting my 36c bust. The sultry mascara brought my sparkling blue eyes to full effect. I looked like a hot vamp. I looked ready to go on the prowl and not to work!

Would my subordinates comment on my outfit? Would they talk behind my back? Would my project partners address it? I couldn't stop pondering these questions on the way to work.

One thing was certain, though. Anticipating all the attention from my subordinates and D-Rod's naughty instructions made my whole body tingle in lust. What a dull day at the office would it be without D-Rod controlling me!

During the drive to work, D-Rod continuously ran his hand up and down my bare legs and slipped it underneath my tight, leather skirt. He even probed my pussy when standing at a traffic light. All his actions left me a hot mess. I was so ready to get fucked! Even though, we had just arrived at work!

After parking my sports car, I let D-Rod go ahead and waited several minutes before entering the building to make sure that no one caught us sharing a ride. Walking to the office kitchen to get my regular morning coffee, I felt like a lamb getting led to the slaughter.

Clack! Clack! Clack!

The sound of the silver bangles clanking on my wrist and the spiked heels clacking on the floor led my way. My glittery accessories seemed to dazzle every subordinate I met and the tight, black leather skirt hugging my butt drew their looks like a magnet whenever I passed by.

Shit! I could have barely attracted more attention if I had walked down the floor wearing nothing but the tacky lace-and-leopard chemise! In my aroused state, I more than embraced their attention, though. As long as I didn't become suspicious of lewd conduct or indecent behavior, everything was fine, right?

D-Rod left me alone for an hour, so I had time to do some actual work. After all, I was the head of a department with ten employees. I definitely couldn't complain about a lack of work. With the financial crisis, business wasn't running as well as before so we had some restructuring to do. Several lay-offs were inevitable. Ortega and I, the two department heads, were tasked with checking the success rates of all employees. The decision to reduce our pool of office assistants from four to two had already been made. Only which assistants we were about to let go wasn't decided yet.

There was a problem, however. Typing on the keyboard with my long, fake French nails, turned out difficult. I wasn't accustomed to using the tips to press the keys. It slowed me down considerably, and I didn't get much work done. When D-Rod finally burst through my office door and marched into my office, I was almost glad that I could divert my attention away from typing.

"Ready for your daily office dare, Miss Ho-Worker?" He asked.

I didn't even answer his rhetorical question. He would make me do the dare in any case. To be honest, though, I was looking forward to the dare. With my mind completely focused on sex, it seemed like the highlight of my day.

"It's an easy one." My intern explained. "Just a simple dice dare. Every time you get an e-mail with an attachment, you gotta go to an office, grab some object, and fuck yourself with it. You gonna roll a die to set the office, the body part, and the number of times. Got that, office pet?"

Once again, D-Rod's creativity in coming up with degrading dares surprised me. It sounded so naughty, so salacious, and so lewd! For the first time, though, the thrill of anticipation was bigger than the fear of getting caught. It seemed more like a challenge than a humiliating task.

"Now, take a look 'n see if you got some e-mail with files attached!" D-Rod ordered while pulling a die from his pocket and throwing it onto the desk.

My heart was beating in my throat when I turned to my notebook and checked my e-mails. Of course, I had gotten an e-mail with a file attached. I was a busy manager after all, receiving tons of e-mails over the course of a working day, and plenty of them had presentations or documents attached.

I would be rolling the die all day long! My pussy would get a helluva lot attention! But wait! With my mind foggy with lust, I had almost missed hearing an important detail. What about the offices? Did he want me to do the dares in my subordinates' offices? He had to be out of his goddamn mind!

Before I knew what was happening, though, D-Rod had pressed the die into my hand.

"OK, fuckpet! Here you go! Take this list so you know what the numbers mean." He remarked while handing me a piece of paper.

*Office: 1 = Missy's office, 2 = office kitchen, 3 = interns' office, 4 = subordinates' office, 5 = Ortega's office, 6 = CEO O'Bannon's office*

*Body part: 1 = mouth, 2 = nipples, 3 = clit, 4 = cunt, 5 = asshole, 6 = tits 'n ass*

*Times: Number of the die x 2*

Reading the different places made me gasp out loud. I couldn't simply walk into a subordinate's office, grab some item from his desk, and push it up my pussy, could I? As much as I yearned to perform the dare, there was no way I could pull it off!

Wait, wait, wait! What had I learned in management training? Higher goals induce greater effort. Right now, though, it sounded more like higher goals induce greater satisfaction to me. Gosh! My mind was so focused on sex it influenced my way of thinking!

It would be a challenge but it would quench my lust! That was exactly what I was looking for, right? As long as I kept my focus, I could do it!

Still nervous, though, I took the die and rolled it. My heart skipped a beat while I watched the die rolling over the top of my desk. It left me totally spellbound. I didn't even dare to breathe until the die came to a halt. It was a 2.

It took me a moment to realize the exact meaning. I had to go to the office kitchen. Phew! This wasn't too bad for starters. There was always a chance that no one was in the kitchen.

Again, I took the die and cast it two more times, holding my breath while watching it roll. It was a 4 and a 3. I had to push some object up my pussy and I had to do it six times.

The moment the task had been decided, my mind started spinning. I went through all the possible objects I could find in the office kitchen but couldn't come up with anything usable. My heart was racing while I stood up.

I barely noticed walking down the stairs and past the interns' office. I was sweating from tension. My mind was completely focused on fulfilling the task. Almost casually, D-Rod followed me with some distance.

When I stepped into the office kitchen, Marcus, a handsome member of my team in his late twenties, was making a coffee. He greeted me and started chatting about his weekend. Although feigning some interest, I barely listened. Nervously shifting from one foot to the other, I looked around the kitchen. I had to find some object I could use and be quick about it. Could you imagine anyone walking in on me fucking my pussy with some kitchen utensils? I couldn't risk that!

With his coffee ready, Marcus didn't walk away. Instead, he continued chatting while I made a cuppa for myself. All the time, I saw D-Rod waiting outside the door and inconspicuously peeking inside. My nervousness increased with every passing second. Every moment Marcus stayed, the chance of another subordinate joining us increased.

When he finally left, I was almost frantic. The kitchen was equipped in a very basic way so there weren't many utensils. I hastily opened a drawer searching for some teaspoons. But there were none. They were either in use or in the dishwasher.

Damnit! I had totally relied on using the handle of a spoon. It left me without a backup plan. I was ready to scream from frustration. Frantically turning around, I looked for something useful. By now, I was ready to take anything. I couldn't tell, however, if it was my will to finish the dare or my need to touch my pussy that drove me on.

My eyes caught sight of a fruit basket. There were some apples, pears, and bananas inside. Someone must have brought them along. Taking any chance I got, I instantly jumped over to the basket.

The fruits were quite large, but I didn't have time to be picky. At this time of the day, there was a constant stream of colleagues getting their coffees. It could only be a matter of moments before my next subordinate walked inside. Hell! I had to take what I could get so I grabbed a banana.

Turning around, I saw D-Rod standing in the door watching me. I didn't see anybody behind him. I was still safe. Knowing that my intern was waiting for some action, I pulled my black leather skirt up, revealing my bare pussy. Straddling my legs, I got into a bow-legged posture.

Pushing my freshly manicured fingers between my pussy lips, I spread them apart. Opening my precious snatch, I revealed my pink cunt meat. It felt surreal to be standing in the office kitchen with the busy work buzz going on around me while spreading my cunt open for D-Rod to have a look up my fuckhole. The whole scenario made me feel so vulgar. It made me feel so good! I had to stifle a groan from the touch to my oversensitive slit.

With my free hand, I pushed the banana up to my crotch and placed it directly at the entrance to my splayed open pussy. Then I slowly wiggled the hard, long fruit up my pussy.

OMG! The sensations swapping over me made me close my eyes. It was hard to control myself and suppress my moans. My hips almost developed a movement on their own starting some spinning motions.

Finally, after all of yesterday's teasing, my pussy got stuffed! For so long, I had been yearning for that! And now, I couldn't enjoy it! I had to remain on alert and quickly finish the task.

My pussy grabbed the banana tightly. I didn't want to let it go again. However, there were five more thrusts to go. After pulling the banana out completely, I ran it up and down my cunt lips and pressed it against my engorged clit.

The pleasure hit me like a hammer to the head and made my legs wobble. I almost toppled to the floor. To keep myself steady, I had to grab the kitchen counter. After taking a few deep breaths, I slit the banana up my greedy snatch and continued driving it in and out. After four thrusts, squelching noises started accompanying each stroke. The squishy sound was so loud I feared the interns in the office next door could hear it.

"Ohhh!" I finally couldn't stop myself from moaning loudly when thrust #5 went up my cunt.

I was too aroused! I couldn't hold back any longer. I was about to lose control. I had to get this over with or I wouldn't stop until I had cum.

"Ooohhh!" I groaned out even louder with the sixth thrust.

The banana had just gone up my pussy when Stephen, one of Ortega's team members, turned the corner. He was heading directly to the office kitchen. He was about to notice me any second!

His sudden appearance startled me so much that I instantly straightened up and froze on the spot. Letting the skirt and banana go, my black leather skirt slid down and covered my bare pussy. Fortunately, my cunt enjoyed the hard fruit so much that it gripped it tightly, refusing to let it go.

Only seconds later, Stephen brushed past D-Rod and stepped inside the kitchen. He shortly greeted me before turning his attention to the coffee machine.

123456
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jessica's Change Management Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds