• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Hypno-Submission of Jenny Ch. 2

Hypno-Submission of Jenny Ch. 2

12

I always arrived early in the office. It was easier to get much of the work done then, freeing up the rest of the day for unexpected things and meeting with whoever needed me. The next day Jennifer, too, arrived at least an hour earlier than she normally did. I heard her arrive and soon after her quiet knock at my door.

She stood looking as pretty and sexy as ever, though she was trembling as though cold and her mouth opened and closed occasionally without her speaking. It made me feel a little concerned that everything was still all right.

"Strawberry oysters"

She seemed to relax and the trembling stopped. I spent some time soothing her and taking her deeper into her hypnotic state until I felt happier.

"Is there something troubling you Jennifer?"

"Yes. I can't seem to understand why I acted like I did with you yesterday. It just seems so out of character for me. I've never acted that way before."

"Do you wish it hadn't happened?"

"No. No. It was the best sex that I've ever had. It's just that it doesn't seem to fit in with my image of myself. How I want others to see me. I know that I am strong really, though I know I am a slut underneath, but I couldn't help giving in to being such a slut."

"Now remember what I say carefully Jennifer, I am happy for you to act like you did yesterday. I am happy for you to act like a slut with me. Do you understand that Jennifer."

"Yes. You are happy for me to act like a slut."

"You'll also really accept this part of yourself concerning your behaviour with me. You'll continue to enjoy it as a secret part of your life."

"I'll really accept this part of my life and continue to enjoy it."

"You do not have to worry that anyone else will know."

"I wont have to worry about others knowing."

"You won't worry about acting like a slut with me, though you will know it's naughty and wicked. You will want to continue to be a slut for me because it's what both you and I want."

"I won't worry and I will want to continue to be a slut for you."

"Is that why you arrived early this morning?"

"No. I am really horny again and wanted you to let me come." I let out a sigh of relief.

"Did you play with yourself last night at home?"

"Yes but it wasn't as good as during the day. I want to come for you. It makes it better."

"Every time you orgasm with me it will strengthen your desire to do it more and more, wont it Jennifer?"

"Yes, it will make me desire it more and more."

"And orgasms that you haven't been told to have will leave you slightly unsatisfied."

"Yes, those will leave me unsatisfied."

"And remember Jennifer you must always be truthful with me whatever I ask and if you are sexually embarrassed it will make you more horny."

"I will always be truthful with you and if I'm embarrassed sexually it will make me hornier."

"You love doing as I tell you, it makes you aroused to be submissive."

"I love doing as I am told and acting submissively."

"You'll even ask my permission to go to the toilet when you are at work."

"I'll ask permission to go to the toilet when I am at work."

"When you wake up you will not remember this conversation. You will believe that you have just entered the room. You will be as horny and as embarrassed as before but your worries will have disappeared."

She stood without trembling, her face flushed.

"Ah, good morning Jennifer."

"Good morning Sir."

"You are very early. Is there something you want?"

"Yes Sir. About yesterday... " I sat back and she became totally tongue tied. "I hope... You said... You said that you didn't mind... that I was such a slut."

"No Jennifer that's correct. I don't mind if you are a slut. As long as you are an well behaved slut."

"Oh yes Sir I am. I am. I will be. I will."

"Is that all you wished to say?"

"No Sir. There is... It's just that... I'm... I'm... feeling so horny again and I just... just wondered if..."

"Say it Jennifer."

"Will you use me? Will you let me orgasm? For you?" Words suddenly in a rush.

"This is getting to be a bit of a habit isn't it Jennifer?"

"Yes Sir. I'm sorry Sir." Her burning face hiding in her loose hair as she looked down at the floor, a tear ran from one eye.

"You needn't be sorry." She looked up in surprise. "But it is becoming a habit and I think you'll need some routine. We have work to do here. You don't want to be fired for inefficiency do you?"

"Oh no Sir!" I could hear her panting a little. "I'll do all my work Sir."

"Good. Now take off your clothes."

She struggled out of her blouse quickly and it was only when she was unzipping her skirt that she seemed to realise what was happening and then the realisation seemed to set in. I could see short quick breaths suddenly lift her breasts but then she carried on, placing her skirt with the blouse on the chair. From my discussions with her under hypnosis I had learnt that she spent ages choosing which slutty set of lingerie to wear under her efficient business attire. I told her that I liked her black lace underwear and she appeared appreciative, smiling and having to wet her dry lips before carrying on further. She looked so self-conscious as she took off her bra.

"I'm sorry my breasts aren't bigger for you Sir."

"You have beautiful tits. They are fine as they are. They look so eager. Are they eager?"

"Oh yes Sir. Thank you Sir." She smiled and looked so grateful. I watched as her nipples visibly tightened. She pulled her obviously sodden knickers over freshly shaven lips and stood very self consciously before me, just managing to keep her hands by her side, displaying her body to me in my office, naked whist I was clothed. She was shaking again but this time I could tell it was the lust caused by the humiliation she was feeling.

"Well! What have we here? You have shaved that little cunt of yours! Why did you do that Jennifer?" She had shaved her lips, as I had instructed her under hypnosis, so that they were obvious and smooth. She had trimmed her mound into a narrow triangle with the point directly on the opening of her slit.

"I hoped... I just hoped... that you might like it Sir... I don't know where the thought came from... I've never... I've never ever done anything like that before... I just... suddenly felt like... you'd enjoy... looking at me like this." She was blushing terribly, with blotches of arousal all over her breasts and neck.

I came round the desk and sat on it. I was standing within touching distance and I presumed it was obvious that I had an erection.

"Mmm. Yes my little slut, I like it very much. Part your legs further." She complied, closing her eyes as I examined her. The tops of her thighs were wet and her lips were bloated and pouting. "Yes I like that a lot. That's how I would like to see your cunt in future Jennifer."

"Oh good. Thank you Sir. As long as that's what you want."

She jumped as my fingers begun lightly exploring her shaven flesh, not entering simply touching. I felt a sudden emission of liquids escape from her and dribble out, hips thrust forward in offering. I played with her lips between my fingers, fondling and squeezing, bringing pressure on her clit. I heard her whimpering softly, then moan as a couple of fingers slid up inside.

"You're sopping aren't you slut?"

"Yes, Sir. I can't... I can't help it Sir."

I pushed in and out of me a couple of times, I thought she was about to come and so stopped, leaving her gasping air desperately.

"Not yet little one. Not yet. Be good."

My wet fingers went to her breast, tormenting. I caressed as though physically exploring then squeezed them harder. I could smell her on my fingers so I was sure she could. I took her nipples and pulled the breasts out into cones, letting them bounce back, and then rhythmically squeezed on her nipples. I spoke to her softly, telling her to tell me what she was doing for her boss.

"I'm being really naughty. I'm standing naked for my boss and letting him do what he likes with me. He can see me, all of me. I'm, so hot. I'm almost coming. My boss is playing with my tits. I've got to wait. I'm such a slut for him! Oh God! Oh God!" Her breathing was heavy and laboured.

"Do you want to come Jennifer?"

"Oh yes! Oh Yes! Please Sir!"

"And if I allow you to come what will you do then?"

"I'll suck you Sir! I'll suck your cock Sir! I'll do anything Sir!"

I turned her round and made her bend over, leaning on the desk. She pushed up her perfect little arse to me as I slapped her thighs apart gently. I thrust my thumb into her cunt deeply. She was so wet. My fingers ran over her lips and clit as I pumped powerfully into her and it was splashing with each thrust. I noticed that she was straining to keep her mouth tightly closed to stop crying out; instead she was making animal-like grunts against the desktop. It didn't take long before my physical ministration overcame any reticence her body may feel. At that moment I had all of her. I looked down at her as she was regaining some composure, my thumb still embedded inside her, my fingers sodden around her generous lips. She looked divine, her waist narrow before the flare of her hips and her tight young buttocks, her breasts pressed to my desk and her hair flowing over the surface.

She was as good as her word. When told she stood up, the look of satisfaction on her blushing face obvious. As she knelt between my legs I noticed there were images of her breasts on the shiny desktop caused by her sweat.

She slid over my cock deliciously. I wanted to make it last but it didn't take long for me either as she alternatively licked and sucked as her hands fondled my balls and thighs. To compensate I had her keep me in her mouth for quite a while after she had swallowed my fluids. It felt good her passively sucking and licking me inside her mouth as the glow of orgasm slowly receded. When I had her stop it was obvious that she was torn between obeying and giving up her task.

Afterwards I felt relieved that everything was still OK. To be safe I decided to strengthen one or two commands. I had also realised that things couldn't work unless Jennifer could function as my secretary. We needed to have a routine of sorts.

"Strawberry oysters." She was squatting naked between my legs, a dribble of semen at the corner of her mouth. "You enjoyed that didn't you Jennifer?"

"Oh yes. I would like to be made to do it again and again."

"Do you like my cock Jennifer?"

"Yes I love it! I love it inside me. In my mouth. Especially in my cunt. Part of your flesh hard and deep inside my body. It's like the physical embodiment of your control over me."

"Do you like my control over you Jennifer?"

"Yes. I love feeling you take away all my responsibility."

"Good. Now listen carefully. Every morning you will come to me in the office early. You will be hot and in need of being used by me. Each morning you will be desperate for me to bring you off. You will want to let me you suck my cock and come in your mouth."

She repeated my instructions diligently.

"Afterwards you will be able to keep your work and your desires separate in your mind during the day. You will be able to work very efficiently and yet be able to feel both satisfied from your earlier orgasm and your desire to be submissive and be fucked."

Again she repeated back to me all her instructions.

"In the afternoon at the end of work your lust will have grown so that you are desperate to be used again. You will wait until everyone goes and then come to me and beg me to fuck you and use you in any way that I wish. You will want me to fulfil your desires to be a slut and you'll want to be the best and the most obedient slut I could wish for."

As she repeated back my commands I knew I had found heaven.

"You will desire me to treat you as I do more and more with each orgasm I allow you to experience and with each humiliating act I have you perform."

"Each time you allow me to orgasm and with each humiliating act I perform I will need you to treat me more like you do.

I watched as she dressed. I couldn't believe that I now had such a beautiful girl in my power.

During the rest of the day her work rate was amazing. I saw her working hard whenever I passed her desk, her ponytail back in place. She cleared all the backlog of work that had arisen due to her having her mind on other things the previous day as well as planning ahead. If anything the problems were due to me not having my mind on my work! Once during the day she came in and stood looking embarrassed.

"Please Sir may I go to the toilet? I promise not to play with myself Sir."

"Why do you wish to go, Jennifer?"

"I need to wee Sir." Her face colouring.

"Do you need to piss badly?"

"Yes Sir."

"Well if you must. But after you've finished you must come in here again and describe to me exactly what you did.

At the end of the day I heard the gradual emptying of the office and on my last excursion from my office I saw her much more red faced than earlier, her hair down. Soon Jennifer reappeared at my door looking as beautiful and, superficially at least, innocent. From the mouth in that innocent looking face however issued words that were not quite childlike.

"Your secretary has completed all her work Sir and everyone has gone. Your slut is here now," she giggled. "Please Sir, would you fuck me? I would love you to fuck me Sir. I need your cock inside me, I need to come."

"Are you a good secretary Jennifer?"

"Yes Sir. I try to be Sir."

"Are you a good slut too?"

"Yes Sir. I'm really trying hard to be Sir. It is embarrassing to know what I'm like though, but I'm beginning to accept it now."

I went over to her. Her red face and mottled neck betrayed her aroused state.

"Kiss me, slut." Her mouth opened eagerly as she lifted her mouth to mine. As we kissed I began to unbutton her blouse. I could feel her mouth offer itself, her lips were hot and I could feel her body impatient against mine as my tongue entered her. I unfastened the buttons and pulled the material over her arms pulling her arms back, thrusting forward her breasts. Her bra was front fastening and it followed her blouse over her arms. The soft mounds and most obviously rigid nipples pushed into my hands and I couldn't help but squeeze them feeling her squirm deliciously against me. Still kissing me she began to press and rub her breasts against me as my hands slid over the curve of her back and buttocks. She lifted herself to give me greater access and moaned softly into my mouth. My hand then explored under her skirt, into the top of her very wet panties, over the slight curve of her stomach cupping her smoothly shaven mound. Soft mewing sounds came from her as I rubbed over the fleshy softness. It was now obviously much more sensitive now the hair had been removed and the combination of her agitated movements and the touch of her flesh was becoming too much for me.

Within moments she was on hands and knees on the carpet at my command, her panties, blouse and bra discarded and her skirt up around her waist. I couldn't think of a more beautiful sight than her firm rounded buttocks pushing up wantonly with the plumpness of her smooth lips prominent between her parted thighs.

"Please. Please." Soft pleas came from beneath the hanging blond hair as I undressed unhurriedly all the time gorging myself on the sight of her immodest exhibition. Jennifer made me so hard! I took my throbbing erection in my hand and placed it at the entrance to her cunt. Her sex was tight but well oiled for me. As she pushed herself back onto me a deep sigh came from her and I slid easily within. It was heaven, feeling her heat around me, feeling it squeezing me, feeling the mastery that my cock deep within her gave me. She wanted to move up and down the length of me but I restrained her by holding her hips, wanting to take my time, though her tightness and heat were exciting me rather too much. I leant over her and felt her hanging breasts and squeezed her nipples. She pleaded and pleaded to be given permission to climax. Listening to her made my cock twitch.

Eventually I began to fuck her slowly. At the same time I parted her buttocks and watched as my cock slid in and out, her lips sucking desperately along my length on the out thrusts. Her pink private orifice winked at me. I probed the outside of it with my fingers eliciting a startled cry from her. I pushed deeper, my finger embedded into her, her back arched and her head jerked up presenting her throat. A grunt came deep within it followed by soft whimperings. Soon my motions increased and I began really rutting her. She responded wonderfully, her body animal like in its frenzy to be used, my hands having to restrain her movements at times. All the sensations increased dramatically and I felt the tightness in my groin and the almost painful release as I spurted profusely inside her. As I did she began crying out in her own climax. Her body shuddered and tightened, shuddered and tightened as it thrashed around squewered on my cock.

Our routine worked wonderfully. Every morning I would let her come to release her tensions and then be sucked off, each evening I would find my release in her body. However the sessions we had were definitely not routine.

It was a Friday morning and Jennifer was kneeling up naked on the floor before me. She had just completed her morning blowjob and I'd allowed her a second orgasm on her fingers.

"Strawberry oysters." I put her under hypnosis again, taking her deeper and deeper until I was happy that I would encounter no overrides from deeply held fears or conventions.

"Do you enjoy doing as I tell you, Jennifer?"

"Yes."

"Do you like being my slut, Jennifer?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to be a really good obedient slut?"

"Yes."

"There is more to being a slut than just exposing yourself to me and being fingered and fucked by me. You have to learn to do other things too."

"I have to learn to do other things too."

"Can you remember your fantasies?"

"Yes."

"The ones where you were made to expose yourself to a stranger and where you were punished as a schoolgirl?"

"Yes."

"You will be a good obedient slut. You are to do all I tell you. Some things will be similar to the things in your fantasies but there will be others too. You will want to demonstrate to me what a good obedient slut you are by carrying out all my instructions."

"I will want to show you how good and obedient I am."

"Do you want another boyfriend, Jennifer?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"There isn't a reason for having one. I have a good social life; you give me the sex I need as long as I do what I tell me. I don't need one."

"Do you ever think of sex with someone else?"

"Not now."

"If I told you that I wanted you to fuck someone else what would you do?"

"I'd have to do it."

"Why?"

"Because I want to please you. If I didn't you might not give me all I crave. I don't think I could cope without that."

"Is the thought of my telling you to do things with another man exciting?"

"Yes."

"Jennifer, when you come into my office this evening you will see a man here but you will not recognise him, even if he looks, smells or sounds like me in any way. Do you understand?"

"Yes. I will not recognise the man in your office this evening."

"You will know the man is there to take away any feelings of guilt you have for acting the way you do. He is to punish you and the punishment will remove the burden you feel for being a slut. It will not stop you wanting to act as a slut but will simply absolve you for the things you have done so far. Do you understand?"

"He will absolve me from the sluttish behaviour that I have done so far."

"When you are with this man you must treat him as you do me, telling him the whole truth and obeying any commands."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Hypno-Submission of Jenny Ch. 2

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 154 milliseconds