• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • His Cockslut

His Cockslut

I'm not gay, I have never liked men, but somehow my lust put a Dick in my mouth and up my ass. It all started on Halloween, me and my friend mike both liked this beautiful Mexican girl at our school named Stephanie. She was so hot, she always had fish net stockings on her legs and you could tell by the shorts she had on she had a thong on, her hair was long and black and she had beautiful brown eyes. We always had a thing for her, and I thought it would be funny to dress like her for Halloween, the only person that would see me was mike and I thought it would be funny to show up at his door dressed like her. I went to the mall and bought a black lacy thong, I felt kind of gay buying a thong but it was going to be worth it for the laugh I would get from mike, I bought some fish net stockings, some short shorts, and a rolling stone tank top.

I went home and locked myself in the bathroom I got naked and looked at myself in the mirror, I hate to say it but it turned me on, the thought of wearing a thong made me hard, what was wrong with me, why was I so turned on? I decided to shave all the hair on my body, id like to say I did it to add to the joke, but that would be a lie, I really wanted to see what I looked like with no hair on my body and a thong on my hairless ass.

I shaved all the hair off my body, I looked in the mirror and I had such a hard on it hurt, I picked up the black lacy thong and pulled it up to my ass, I felt the lacy go up my ass crack and felt the pre-cum on my dick, next I put the fish nets on my legs and pulled on the short shorts. My ass looked so big in the shorts and I could see the outline of the thong, I wasn't sure if mike would think this was funny but I didn't care, I put the tank top on and straightened my long curly hair, I looked just like her, I could see the outline of my dick it was so hard, I wanted to jerk off but I was already late for mikes.

I drove over to mikes and ran up to his front door, I was so excited I could feel my heart beating in my chest, not sure how he would take this, and not sure how I felt being turned on by looking like a girl. I knocked on his door, ever knock felt like thunder I was very nervous, then I heard him walking to the door. He opened the door and saw me, "holy shit dude, for a second I thought you were Stephanie, you look umm, sex... I mean nice."

Mike looked me up and down and invited me to come in, I walked in the house and he looked out the door to make sure no one had seen me come over, then he locked the door, and turned around to look at me, I saw the lust in his eyes and knew I was in trouble. "You look sexy baby, I always wanted to fuck Stephanie and you look so much like her." When mike called me baby I wanted to leave but I could feel my cock move in the lacy panties.

Mike walked up behind me and put one hand on my ass and grabbed my hair with the other hand, "Mike stop I'm not gay, lets go to the Halloween party like we were going to." Mike seemed to get mad at me and then he slapped my ass hard, I yelped like a little bitch. Mike was a lot bigger than me, we were both 18 years old, but he always was bigger, he was six foot and weighed over two hundred pounds, I was only one-hundred and seventy pounds and was five -nine.

"Shut up you little bitch," mike pulled my shorts down to my ankles and he could see my hairless ass and my lacy thong, he looked at the fish net stockings and my thong, he grabbed my ass with one hand and my waist with his other arm and pulled my butt to his dick, I could feel his hard dick on my ass. "Fuck yea, look at that ass up against my cock, I'm going to do things to you tonight boy, dirty things, your never going to be able to call yourself a man, you will always be a little cocksucker, now get on your knees and suck this dick."

Mike forced me down to my knees, he turned me around by my hair and I was face to face with his cock, my hands were shacking so bad when I unzipped his pants, he kicked my shorts across the room, here I was pulling out my friends cock, on my knees wearing a thong and fish net stockings and a tank top, I pulled mikes dick out, it was so hard. It was pointed right at me, "pp...please don't make me...ummm...gaaag, before I could say what I wanted to say mike grabbed my hair and pulled my opened mouth onto his cock.

"Yea bitch boy, you have my cock in your mouth and you better suck it good, look at you on your hands and knees with my cock in your mouth, umm you look so sexy in that thong, don't act like you didn't want this, you can enjoy this to if you just let yourself, now suck me sweetie." He put both his hands on the back of my head and moved my head back and forth and his cock, I was enjoying it, but why? I liked girls, I had never even been with a girl and here I was sucking mikes cock on my hands and knees in a thong and fishnet stockings, my thank top was getting wet from all the spit coming from my mouth, it was running down my chin and I heard mike moan, I looked up at him and saw him looking down at my ass, both his hands were still on the back of my head and he yelled.

"o man your going to make me cum, fuck yea take it take all my cum slut, how do you feel about that your about to make a grown man cum by sucking his dick in a thong, I bet you have never even been with a girl, because you always wanted some dick, isn't that right bitch."

And with that I felt his grip tighten on my hair and his balls tighten on my chin, I tried to pull away from him bit hid grip was to tight, I felt gallons of cum go down my throat. He finally let go of my head and I pulled his dick out of my mouth and almost gaged from all the cum, I couldn't believe his dick was still hard and that I had just sucked him off, more then that I couldn't believe how hard my cock was. "Can I go home now mike please, you had your fun, I won't tell anyone at school please let me go home."

Mike laughed, "Tell them what that you sucked my cock and got a hard on, were not done yet, once I fuck you then you can go." Mike pulled my panties down to my knees I was still on all fours, he got behind me, I didn't try and stop him I was so horny and he put his hand around my cock and started jerking me, he got down on one knee behind me and keep jerking me, he rubbed his cock between my ass checks and slapped my ass.

"Does that feel good baby, you like my cock in between your ass checks you look so sexy in those fish net stockings, I can't wait to fuck you." I felt the head of his cock at my asshole he grabbed my hips with his hands and pulled my body back until all of his cock was inside me. "o Mike your cock is so fucking hard, please fuck me.." I couldn't believe I was begging him to fuck me, but I was so turned on, I felt him start to pick up speed I could hear our body's slapping together, he slapped my ass, "yea bitch take my dick, your moaning is so hot, umm you always wanted some Dick, haven't you bitch?"

"Yes sir, I have always wanted to be fucked like the little bitch I am."

This must have really turned mike on because he was really tucking me hard now, every time he pumped into me I yelled like a girl being fucked on prom night. He picked me up by my waist and laid down putting me on top of him with his dick still inside me. "Move your ass bitch make me cum, your ass looks so good wrapped around my dick." I moved my body up and down on his dick with his hands on my ass checks it felt so good, I shot my cum all the way across the room, at the same time I felt him shoot cum in my ass. He pushed me off of him and used my hair to clean his dick. "Good job slut now get the fuck out of my house, and I'm keeping your thong as a trophy, don't hang around me at school, unless I want a booty call understand slut?, o and if I want my dick sucked you'll suck it. Now like up your cum off my floor and go." I licked up my cum and grabbed my short shorts and rand out of his house, my ass felt so weird and I could feel his cum dripping from my hole.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • His Cockslut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds