• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Boating Accident

Boating Accident

I had just turned eighteen when I was first introduced to sex. It was, to be honest, a rather unusual introduction. Not the way most women experience it, I'm sure. Let me explain what happened.

We were on holiday, staying at this big old house on the beach. I was the oldest of the younger generation and not really interested in playing the sort of games and doing the things the younger set wanted. Betwixt and between, that was me. I effectively had to find my own amusements.

On one hot sunny day I decided that I wanted to go out on a boat. There were a couple of places in the area that leased boats by the hour so I wandered on down to see what it would cost me.

Most of the boat places were out of the reach of my pocket without some help from my parents and I didn't really want to call on them for financial assistance. There was one place, however, where the prices were much more reasonable. That should have been my first clue that maybe it wasn't the best place to hire a boat. I went into the yard anyway.

The proprietor was a sleazy little man with a knowing smirk. He was the second clue, but I ignored that as well. He was quite willing to rent me a boat, cash in advance, thank you. He explained the terms and conditions very quickly, not that I was listening. I wanted to get out on the water.

"You're supposed to wear a life-jacket while you're on the boat," Mr Sleazy told me, "but on a nice day like this, with a smooth sea, why bother? If it looks as though you need one later you'll find them in the lockers under the front seat."

That seemed reasonable to me. Who wanted to wear a hot life-jacket on a day like this? I signed the lease form, forked out the rent and a deposit, and set sail. It was just a little boat with an outboard motor, but I was free and running over smooth water and having fun.

I'd hired the boat for several hours and after an hour of just racing around aimlessly I was quite a long way out. I had a magazine with me and I decided to just drift for a while, alone on the ocean, reading.

I leaned back against the rear of the boat, rested my feet on the front seat and browsed my magazine. After a while I tossed the magazine to one side and sat up straight, finding my feet splashed when they hit the deck.

Looking down I was appalled at the amount of water in the bottom of the boat. The blasted thing must have had a leak. Fortunately there was a bailer on hand and I started scooping up water and chucking it over the side. It didn't take me long to realise that I seemed to be fighting a losing battle. The water was coming in as fast as I chucked it over the side and I was quite sure that I'd get tired before the sea did.

My best bet, I decided, was to restart the engine and head for shore as fast as possible, bailing one handed while I steered. The trouble with this solution was that the damned engine wouldn't start. The man had shown me how to start it, switched it off and let me restart it, so I knew what to do. Unfortunately, the engine didn't. It just sat there, sulking, doing nothing.

As you can guess I was now feeling rather nervous. A life-jacket seemed like a good idea. I opened the locker under the front seat and found out why Mr Sleazy had suggested I not bother about one. There weren't any. A quick check of the locker under the back seat revealed the same situation. I was in a leaky boat, miles from shore, and no engine.

Actually, I wasn't miles from shore, but it was still a considerable distance. I figured my chances of swimming that distance not too good. The first thing I had to do was prolong the time the boat was on the water, rather than under. I started bailing frantically.

Never bail in a hurry. I scooped up water and flung it over the side and watched in dismay as the bailer went with the water. There was a splash and no more bailer. It wasn't really my fault, mind you. I didn't let go of the bailer. As a matter of fact I was still holding the handle. It was just that the bailer was no longer attached.

Time for Plan B. Cry. On second thoughts, that wouldn't help. I stood up and looked around and damn near did cry when I saw a big old boat only a few hundred yards away. It didn't look like much of a boat, but at least it was floating, which mine wouldn't be much longer.

I screamed and yelled and waved my arms wildly and I was almost sick with relief when I saw a man wave back and the boat turned in my direction.

Then my boat just seemed to drop out from under me, going down fast and pulling me with it. Now I can swim, and that's just what I did. I didn't try to swim straight back up. I'd have been fighting the drag of the sinking boat, doing that. I went sideways and up, and it still seemed a frighteningly long time before I broke the surface.

I dog-paddled in position, yelling. I could hear the engine of the other boat but couldn't see it. I still hadn't spotted it when a life-ring landed in the water next to me. I'd been looking the wrong direction.

"Just hang on and we'll pull you up," called a voice, and you can just bet I hung on.

The next thing I knew I was being hauled up the side of the ship and helped onto the deck. Then, safe and sound, I fainted. What a wussy thing to do.

When I came to I was in a cabin, lying on a bunk. There was a man there, watching me. He looked rather rough and tough, which I suppose is reasonable if he worked on a boat. He was around about twenty five, was my guess. And the way he looked at me you thought he owned me. As soon as I opened my eyes he started on me.

"Why weren't you wearing a life-jacket? You're always supposed to wear one in those little death-traps."

"Um, the man who rented it to me said not to bother because it was a nice day, so I didn't. When I realised I'd need one I went to put one on, but there weren't any."

"You mean you were silly enough to get on the boat without checking that everything was there?"

"Um, yes, I guess," I said in a small voice. "Ah, thank you for rescuing me."

He just seemed to shrug my thanks off, but he kept on checking me out. He was looking me over so hard I was wondering if I was showing something I shouldn't. I sneaked a peak down at myself and it was a case of 'oh, bloody hell'. I was naked.

I gave a squeal and hurriedly covered as much of myself as I could.

"What's happened to my bikini?" I yelled at him.

"You fainted," he said.

I'm like, what? How does my fainting explain no bikini? He saw that I was puzzled and elaborated.

"Fainting and shock - they suggest you loosen the woman's clothing for both of these, and we figured that you'd fainted from the shock of the sinking, so we loosened your clothes. There wasn't much to loosen and the bikini just seemed to fall off. We've got it hanging up on the deck, drying out."

Was he kidding me? Loosening tight clothes was one thing, but a bikini?

"Could I have my bikini back, please," I asked, my politeness a credit to my self-control.

"Sure," he said. "No worries. I'll get it as soon as we've finished."

Finished what? I recalled the way he'd been looking at me and decided not to ask. I was going to say that I'd like it immediately when he sat down on the bunk next to me, dragged my arms away from where I was trying to cover myself and placed his great paws on my breasts and squeezed.

I screamed, and hit out at him, struggling to get away from him, while the brute laughed and rubbed his hands over my breasts. I screamed again, and to my relief the cabin door burst open and there was another man standing there.

"What the hell is going on?" he snarled, and the first man flushed, jumped up, and stepped away from the bunk.

"Ah, nothing, dad," he said. "I was just saying hullo to our guest."

The older man was about fifty, and he looked every bit as rough and tough as the first man. He gave the first man a cold look and then turned to me.

"This is my boat. We'll be heading in shortly and we'll let you off. I'm Jack. That is Jack Junior, for my sins."

With that he turned and gave Jack Junior a terrific clout across the side of his head.

I'm like, "Yes! Give him another one," but I didn't actually say it.

"What's the main rule?" snarled Captain Jack at Jack Junior.

"Captain first," said Jack with a grin.

"So what are you grinning at, you fool," snapped the Captain.

"Just that you're really going to be first," said Jack. "I think you'll find she's a virgin."

Hey, wait a minute, I was thinking. What the hell are they talking about?

The Captain turned to me.

"That true? You're still a virgin?" he asked me, sounding doubtful, the insulting swine.

"Yes," I snapped. "Not that it's any of your business. And I'd like my bikini, please."

"Yes, yes," he said, waving my request aside. "You'll get it back. You don't know anything about the traditions of the sea, do you?"

I shook my head.

"Well, it's a tradition on this ship that anytime we rescue a woman we let her thank us. You're about to start thanking us. Me first."

I'm not an idiot. I can add two and two together as fast as anyone. He was saying that they wanted me to have sex with them. Ha! No way.

"Ah, I'll pass on anything more than verbal thanks," I said politely, hoping he'd get the hint.

Jack Junior was shaking his head, almost laughing out loud.

The Captain just gave a little smile.

"I think we'll do it the traditional way," he said. "It's more fun."

"But, but what about if the woman objects?" I asked desperately.

"What about it?" asked the Captain, looking blank.

"You can't, ah, take her if she says no," I pointed out.

The two Jacks looked at each other and the Captain shrugged.

"Ah, yes, we can, and do," he said.

With that he just stripped off the raggedy old shorts he was wearing and I was given the privilege of seeing the erection that was going to do the honours in my initiation. Now I wanted to faint, but couldn't.

I'd never realised that an erection would look so big when it's pointed at you with intent. The thing looked enormous. No way, was my immediate thought. I promptly scrunched up small, arms wrapped around my knees.

Jack Junior did laugh at that.

"You're going to need a little help to start off, dad," he said. "You take her ankles and I'll take her wrists."

The Captain grunted and nodded. Jack then grabbed my wrists and pulled my arms away from my legs. As soon as my arms were free the Captain grabbed my ankles and pulled on my legs. Between them they just stretched me out on the couch, Jack Junior holding my wrists above my head.

The Captain had pushed my legs apart and wedged himself between them, half lying on me with his erection pressing against my tummy. His hands came up and he started fondling my breasts.

I was squealing and trying to wriggle but the captain had me pinned down and Jack held my hands out of the way. Very soon the Captain was rubbing my breasts, and sucking on them for crying out loud, while he had his other hand down between my legs rubbing back and forth along my pussy. He was rubbing quite firmly and every so often he'd slip his fingers inside me, laughing when he did so, because I'd scream in shock every time.

The Captain suddenly looked at Jack, just after he'd probed inside me, and announced, "I think she's ready. Things may now get interesting."

With that the Captain lifted his hips up, positioning his erection so that it was now pointing down between my legs. I started protesting and struggling even harder, but Jack was holding my wrists firmly and the Captain had my body pinned. My legs were free but all they could do was kick up and down. A big help that was, waving my legs in the air. I couldn't do anything but wriggle a little.

When I felt the Captain's cock actually push past my lips and start moving into me I wanted to scream in panic, and I bit my lip to stop myself. This was going to hurt, I just knew it.

I felt something inside me give a funny little twitch as though something had broken, then that cock was just sliding luxuriously down my passage. There was no pain or sense of being stretched or anything. I guessed that the funny little twitch had been my hymen yielding, but it hadn't hurt. I'd noticed it, but it was insignificant to that wonderful feeling that was stealing over me as the Captain sank into me.

Suddenly I didn't care if this was rape. I wanted to feel more of what was happening. I was feeling all hot and eager, and the Captain wasn't going in fast enough. I hurried him up a little by pushing up to meet him.

For some reason he got a funny look on his face when I pushed up against him, but I couldn't be worried about that. I'd attended sex ed. and I knew what was expected of me. When he pushed into me I was supposed to push up against him, helping him drive home. That wasn't going to be a problem. If it felt like this every time he pushed in I was more than ready.

I brought my legs down and wrapped them around the Captain. That gave me the ability to hang onto him and help draw him in when he was taking me. The Captain was moving slowly at first, probably taking it easy on me because this was my first time. There was no need to, and I told him so, telling him he might just as well get with it and do me properly.

After that he started bouncing on me a lot faster, but I could handle it. No worries. I could handle a lot more than that, I told him, urging him to go in harder. It finally dawned on me that he was an older man. He was probably doing the best he could. No problem, I told him. Just do what you can. You're doing fine right now. It was odd. He didn't seem to appreciate my telling him that. He kept on trying to go even harder, and I quietly cheered the old man on.

Just think. I'd turned eighteen months ago. What a lot of time I'd wasted. Sex was fun. It felt fantastic. The old guy was doing a good enough job that I was sure I was going to climax, and probably climax real soon.

I did, too. All those lovely sensations just kept combining and multiplying and surging through me, lifting me higher every time the Captain drove into me. I was shrieking now, urging him on, telling him to go faster and harder, harder and faster. Then everything seemed to run together and I had the most fantastic climax that just seemed to go on and on. Oh, and I felt the Captain climax, too. It was odd, feeling him squirt deep inside me like that.

Anyway, I just relaxed on the bunk after that, feeling the Captain roll off me and lie there next to me.

"Um, are you all right?" I asked. "A man your age needs to be careful of his heart when he gets excited, you know."

For some reason he just glared at me, lurched to his feet and left the cabin. He seemed to be a bit unsteady as he walked.

"Is he going to be all right?" I asked Jack.

"Sure. He's fine. He's just feeling his age, I think."

"Oh. Um, are you going to ravish me now? You did say that you were both going to, didn't you?"

"I thought I was," he muttered, "but now I'm wondering who'll be doing the ravishing."

I had no idea what he meant by that so I dismissed it as of no importance. What was important was that he was going to violate my poor body and I was going to have to go along with it.

I expected him to just pounce on me and bang his cock in, similar to the way the Captain had. Jack, it turned out, had other ideas. He rolled me over onto my tummy and lifted my hips, making me bring my knees forward, so I was on all fours, head down, bum up. He took up a position behind me. I could hear him unzipping and turned my head to see what he was like. I couldn't see, unfortunately, as he was too close to me and my hips were in the way.

I felt him drag his cock back and forth along my slit, and it certainly seemed as though it was a nice size. Then he started rubbing against me, just where he would be driving into me. I could feel it easing its way between my lips and I was starting to get irritated. If he was going to do this then he should go ahead and do it.

I was wondering if Jack would feel anything like the Captain and whether I'd like it or not. Suddenly Jack was driving into me, hard and fast, and he was right up inside me before I could so much as blink. It felt completely different to the way the Captain had felt. I bet if I was blindfolded and they took it in turns I'd be able to tell which was which just by the feel. That's all beside the point, anyway, the point being that Jack was now raping me. (Well, he was. I'd said no right from the word go. All I could do was put up with it the best I could.)

Just because Jack didn't feel the same as the Captain doesn't mean that I didn't like it. I did. He felt good inside me, and my body was remembering all the things that the Captain had done and my nerves were all springing eagerly back to life. It was a pity I couldn't wrap my legs around him to help pull him in nice and deep, but he seemed to be managing OK with the position he'd chosen.

Unlike the Captain, he didn't hang back worrying about my lack of experience. I guess he assumed that now that the Captain had initiated me I would be able to handle him, and I could. He'd come thundering into me and I'd flex my hips and push back hard to meet him, feeling him slapping home hard. (And hearing him. His groin would come slapping up against my pussy so hard it sounded as though he was spanking me. A lot more fun than a spanking, though.)

I know men think that there sexual prowess is important so I cheered him on as he took me, telling him how wonderful he felt, and how I was sure it would be even better if he could go a bit harder. He must have agreed as he certainly seemed to be striving to go harder all the time.

For some reason Jack seemed a little distressed towards the end. I was heading for another nice climax when I heard him muttering and protesting, saying he couldn't keep this up, he was going to blow whether I was ready or not. Just after that he gave an extra hard jerk of his cock inside me and I could feel him starting to ejaculate.

I was a bit disappointed with him, as a gentleman should always let a lady go first, but his final frantic bouncing against me was just the impetus I needed to set me off again.

I sat up on the bunk afterwards, feeling all warm and glowing. Jack seemed to be a little stunned. I didn't know that sex took so much out of a man.

"Um, are there any other crew members who are going to insist on me thanking them?" I asked Jack.

"Ah, no," said Jack. "Just me and the Captain."

"Oh. Are you going to let me have my bikini now or are the pair of you going to insist on thanking me again? I've heard that some men like to do that sort of thing more than once."

"No, no," Jack assured me. "I'll get you your bikini right now. We won't have time for anything else as we have to get home."

With that he almost bolted from the cabin, stopping back a moment later to toss my bikini in. Half an hour later he told me that they were tied up and I could go ashore.

Going up on deck I saw that we were tied to a jetty, not too far from where I'd rented that dreadful motor-boat. Captain Jack and Jack Junior were standing next to the board I had to cross to get to the jetty. I crossed quickly over, turning to wave goodbye.

The odd thing was that, as I was leaving, Captain Jack crossed himself and said, "Lord have mercy. I'll swear she's a succubus," to which Jack Junior said, "Amen," and sounded as though he meant it.

One of these days I'm going to look up that word and see just what it means.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Boating Accident

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds