• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Laptop Surprise of My Mom Ch. 03

The Laptop Surprise of My Mom Ch. 03

123

Notes: This chapter, written in the POV (point of view) of the mother will retell the events found in Ch.01 and Ch.02. However, she will also describe an event that happens to her afterward, which isn't found in either of the above chapters.

*Ch. 03 does not have incest. Ch. 04 WILL have incest.

----

Angie's Perspective

My name is Angela and I have been married to my husband, Daniel for close to 25 years. It has been a long marriage, but it was not a happy one. It wasn't the worst marriage ever in the history of mankind, though. For starters, I was never physically or sexually abused by him. However, he always tried to control me, usually through the use of put-downs. I stayed with him because of my kids. I didn't want them to have a broken home. Yes, I have made my own mistakes, but I don't regret staying for them. I've sometimes regretted marrying the man but I've never regretted having the kids that I love so much.

My husband started cheating when our son was just two years old. When I first confronted him on it, he told me that he was just having fun and he wouldn't do it again. When I caught him a second time, he said that he was still young and didn't want to waste the time. The women meant nothing to him, apparently.

I began to believe that his cheating might have been because of me. Because he had always been insecure about himself, he wanted to prove to others that he was someone important. He enjoyed putting this façade to everyone because of the 'respect' he was given. I didn't respect him though. There were times when he tried so hard to impress me, but it couldn't be done and he hated me for that. It wasn't that I didn't support him - I did - but he wanted me to worship him. I couldn't do it, so he must have given up on me. He even told me one time during an argument that I could go find another man to sleep with, just as long as he doesn't find out about it! I was never a cheater and I wasn't going to start! I told him that.

Still, I wasn't ready to break the family up yet. I naively hoped that he'd eventually change, but he never would. In fact, he even became cockier as he met more women and made more money.

Eventually, it got to the point that I told him that I wanted a divorce but he accused me of marrying him for immigration purposes and 'trying to break up a happy home'. I was hurt, but I was also guilty.

It was true that I really needed to stay in the country because my student visa was about to expire. I couldn't risk applying for another visa and have them reject me. I had sacrificed everything to come over here and I didn't want to go back to my home country empty handed. Back home, we were very poor, barely able to make ends meet. Our living space was a joke. It was basically the size of a small apartment and since we shared it together with my siblings, as much as four people were there. When we came over here, the money was surprisingly able to work harder for us. Marriage would have been a convenient excuse to stay here.

That being said, I married him because I wanted to start a family of my own. I came from a broken family myself and I wanted to break that cycle. Most importantly, he seemed to be the most suitable of the men that I met over here. Though he was short and not the best looking, we really got along. He was a great conversationalist. And while he wasn't rich or wealthy by any means, he was still willing to be generous. I wasn't looking to leech off him though. I just needed him to help start a family with me. In addition, he seemed to love his mom very much because he lived with her when he could've moved out like his other brothers. I figured that he couldn't be a bad choice.

After marriage, I had my siblings come over here too, so that they could avoid the poor living conditions. The good news was that they were able to adapt to their new life fairly well. The bad news was that after they had their own families, there was a large, complicated feud which seriously damaged our family's cohesion. One terrible trait of my family was their stubbornness. Unlike my husband's family, this was the opposite. Any feud was resolved promptly.

Since I didn't want this family to break up like mine did, I had to fight to keep it together. I had to prove him wrong. I wasn't marrying him for reasons other than love. In addition, our children were young and I'd struggle as a single mom. I was scared to see the world like this. Ironically, as I later found out, staying together with him resulted in me raising our two kids alone, for the most part because he never wanted to bond with any of us. He primarily kept his money so that he could go out and party with his friends.

Time after time, I wondered if his cheating had to do with me. Maybe I pushed him away. Maybe I didn't support him enough. There was also the time when I really wanted a second child, preferably a son this time, but he didn't. I believed wrongly that he could change his mind. So, I lied about being on birth control.

After I became pregnant again, he didn't take the whole situation too well initially, but he never once demanded for an abortion of some sort. I thought we reconciled our differences; however, after my son was born, I discovered that he was cheating! The first hint was that he always seemed too tired to have sex. The confirmation was when I accidentally overheard his voicemail messages from another woman. Regardless, I learned my lesson. I had a tubectomy shortly afterward, so there would be no more 'unexpected' kids.

I've tried a lot to get him to treat me better. Talking to him many times about it didn't work and I've tried pretending that he wasn't cheating. No matter what I did, it didn't seem to work. There was even a short period of time when I openly accepted (but not approved) that he was cheating and I still had sex with him, whenever he wasn't tired or whenever it was convenient. Regarding convenience, sometimes, the kids being in the house played a factor as to why we couldn't have sex, even if we both wanted to. If he went out, he could get it without the worry. Make no mistake, I never once blamed the kids for any reason. I knew that my problem was with the other women and I wanted my husband back.

I read sex columns and looked at porn sites to draw some ideas on what I could do to impress him, though I almost never adopted any of the tips or techniques because they were outside my comfort zone. Unfortunately, as time went on, my sex mood became lower and lower because of the knowledge that he was still constantly cheating - and not just with one woman. It seemed hopeless for me to keep trying. So, instead, I focused on being a better mom and bread-winner, just so that he didn't have to worry about the family. It was the bare minimum that I could do at least. In a blink of an eye, years went by without too much incident.

The day that Daniel got fired from his job was a true test for us as a family. If I still wanted us together, I had to be the one to keep it afloat. My best friend at the time told me to maintain my work ethic because the family was counting on me. That was when I felt that this was my opportunity to be a better wife. I needed to treat him better. Whenever he needed something, I wanted to be the one he could turn to.

Oddly enough, we had frequent sex during this time, as our grown kids were more likely to be out of the house with their friends and he was at home much more often too. While I rarely did anything too crazy with him, I became more willing to give him blow-jobs than our first few years. It wasn't something that I liked doing. It seemed degrading to me, which was another reason why I hated taking facials. I'd rather swallow instead, though I'd usually avoid that too, if I could help it. But it was time for me to change things up.

The one particular time when I did something crazy was when he had me sucking him at the men's washroom in the mall! I chose to swallow, for obvious reasons. But I warned him that we weren't going to do anything like that again. That turned out not to be true; we did the same thing once more, only that we were interrupted by a couple of the men that were waiting to use the booth! There wouldn't be any plausible reason for why I was inside there with him, so we ran out awkwardly. I was so embarrassed with the way they looked at me. After that, I refused to do anything like that again.

His luck would change, for better or for worse. He managed to meet a bunch of wealthy friends that helped him start a business. He spent most of his time networking with people that he usually was too busy to come home. I feared that he would cheat again. And he did. I found out through a friend this time that he was with another woman, hand-in-hand.

I was stumped. With two kids, I never once thought that there would be another man who could love me or my kids. If I divorced, that would be it; the family would be done. Of course, there were plenty of good men out there, but they were almost always taken. I was too scared to get rejected and I didn't want my kids to be without a father figure, so I had no choice but to keep going. In addition, if we divorced, our social circle would be awkward, since we knew numerous mutual friends. I know a lot of this might seem silly.

Despite our marital problems, we often went out together and everyone would be fooled. We were social. We knew how to be a part of the party. However, at the end of the night, at more formal parties, there would be some ballroom dancing and he was terrible at it; he'd always step on my feet and he'd never learn how to break the habit. On the other hand, I learned how to do dance and I avoided doing it with him. Furthermore, I preferred dancing with a taller man. I was fortunate to get these opportunities whenever they'd ask, but I didn't want to lead them on, nor would I want a bad reputation of dancing with other people's husbands. Anyhow, I just couldn't get used to a shorter man, especially someone who has two left feet on the floor. I was far from being a perfect person and I wasn't proud of it.

There were plenty of times when my mind and heart would wander, but I'd usually keep myself grounded. I've gone to bars in the past, though never regularly, and I'd usually get attention from them, but I never purposefully led them on. As years went by, I was more likely to be at home than not. Meanwhile, he kept going out, as normal and cheating.

After saving enough money, I finally decided to move out. I didn't want to alarm him or anything. I justified it as a real estate investment and not anything else, though it was located significantly farther away from him. He was against the idea at first, but I made some pretty valid opinions about the housing market. I promised that I'd still visit often and I didn't lie.

Despite our separation, I still cared about him. Usually I'd end up helping him to clean the place or so after his constant neglect to take care of it. Once in a while, we'd even still have sex, though it wasn't quite the same as before. Still, about two years ago or so, before his birthday, I surprised him with my new breast implants, being at 34D. It wasn't entirely for him though. I was always insecure about my own size, which was at 34C, though I've always been told that a woman's natural size was often the best. The good part was that he loved it and I was happy that he did too. We did have sex that night and I let him fuck my new tits. Yet, it felt like a hook-up. The romance was gone. I didn't want that anymore.

During this period, both my son and daughter were old enough to find some work, but both managed to leave the city. My son had always been the only one that made more regular visits and I always looked forward to them. Despite that, I was usually alone.

More recently, I've gone onto sites like Craigslist to look at the relationship ads - both the platonic and personal ones. I was not there to date or cheat, but I wanted to see what was out there. Primarily, I wanted to look for friendship, as well as anyone who could give marital advice without being judgmental. I was open to meeting men and women of all ages and backgrounds. Regardless of the gender, I was not intending to meet anyone else beyond friendship.

For the personal ads, I always had a good laugh at them because the men usually came across to me as desperate. Also, it was a well-known fact to me that women on Craigslist gave us all a bad name, making dating difficult for both sides.

But there was a day when I ran into a personal ad that caught my eye. There was a post that promised to give advice for free that would improve a marriage. I clicked on it and read the ad. The writer promised that he or she would listen and give feedback without being judgmental. I felt that I had nothing to lose and started writing up a short message that illustrated my interest. Consequently, it was a man named Jimmy that replied within an hour using his mobile device. That marked a start of the exchange of email messages between each other. We exchanged our details soon enough.

He told me that construction was his main line of work and that marriage and sex counselling was something that he did on the side, as a hobby. He seemed passionate about bringing couples together. Similar to me, he came from a broken family and he said that he tries hard to get them together or advise them to break apart if it really doesn't work out.

Then he showed me a picture of himself and he was in great shape. After I complimented him, I was expecting that he wanted my picture too and I figured that there was no harm. Afterward, he complimented me on how classy I looked. It was definitely one of my better pictures and I was proud of it.

It was flattering for a man like him to compliment me. It's not that I wasn't used to compliments on how I looked, but it's always nice to get re-assured on something, especially when there's some effort made. I always tried to match my makeup with how I dressed, for example. I preferred a clean, professional look. It was something of a relic from when I was working.

We continued our conversation. Though my initial goal in talking to him was to look for answers, I found that he was not only a charming person but he was very supportive of me. He thought that I was a good mom. I was happy to hear that. Soon, after a few more friendly emails, I felt that I could trust him. And that was when I decided to take a stab and ask him about how to improve my sex life with my husband.

His response was that my marriage was at risk due to sexual disinterest and he felt that his one-on-one coaching sessions could help and they wouldn't cost a thing. In his experience, he's seen women like me before and he's had success with them. In these sessions, he'd provide a male's perspective on what women should do to please a man. He'd also provide all the teaching materials. It certainly sounded "hands-on", no matter how he spun it, so I had difficulty accepting it at first glance. I didn't want it to seem like I was cheating or something.

But he had a point. Since our move away, the sex was almost non-existent and stale. Naturally, I hated knowing that there were women around him doing what I was supposed to be doing as a wife! A part of me wanted to know what I could do to salvage it, yet the other side of me gave up.

Jimmy was really sympathetic with me. He said that he hated the fact that I was treated so poorly and that I deserved much better. He even said that if I wasn't married, he would've definitely tried to ask me out. I was flattered and surprised by his advance.

After thinking about what he said about his coaching sessions, I decided against the idea, at least for the time being, because I wanted to talk to my husband first.

So, one day, I tried to ask him about the direction of our marriage - or what was left of it. I told him how much I hated that he was going out with other women. But he thought that I had accepted him cheating all this time, which wasn't true. I never approved of him cheating! He knew better but he just didn't want to change.

To add salt to the wound, he added that the women that he was seeing were all more successful than I was. They had their own business and were making lots of money. On top of that, they understood him and satisfied his needs, something that I apparently never did! He never appreciated me all along! The stress was too much and I left, crying.

Out of frustration, I wrote to Jimmy to vent about what happened. He said that he'd be willing to talk to me in person at a local pub about how he could help. I didn't see any harm so I agreed. It was going to be my first time to meet him in person.

I met with him at the said location and then I had realized that he had brought along his friend, Cyrus, who also coached couples to success. Despite his credentials, I felt that I was misled. But I didn't care at the time - I just needed someone to be with me. So, I bawled to them about my story with my husband and, fortunately, both were very patient with me. The men gave their thoughts on the matter - and both of them agreed that he was in the wrong. That was a good sign.

Out of desperation, I asked the men for help on what I should do. Should I leave him and take the kids with me? Or could this marriage be salvaged? Jimmy thought that I could still stay with him - but Cyrus thought that I should leave. It was really interesting that they were disagreeing with each other and I liked that because each had his own perspective on it.

Regardless, the men suggested that I should re-consider using sex in order to seduce him. I wasn't entirely against the idea but I admitted that I wasn't sexually experienced at all. I only had a long-term boyfriend before marriage, after all. So, they told a few tips here and there and I was really nervous that people would hear us. Jimmy agreed that the pub was no longer a good place to talk anymore. He suggested that we should stop by his place. I agreed to it, though I said that I wouldn't be able to stay for too long. He said that it wouldn't take long.

The truth was, I wanted to be cheered up and he was doing just that. I enjoyed his presence, strangely. He talked me into trying out one of his lessons, with no obligation. He wasn't pushy but there was a way about him that I couldn't say no. The result was that I ended up staying a lot longer than I wanted!

They had me slowly taking off my clothes and he examined me quite thoroughly, which I was scared of. What made it worse was the camera too. I wanted it to go away but he said it was to be used for instruction and I'd be given a copy to review it later.

Jimmy licked and played with my vagina as a form of warm-up! This wasn't something that Daniel had ever done with me. The more he did it, the more it tingled. He really knew what he was doing and I hate to admit it, he had me wet really quickly! He then started making out with me and I didn't push him away. I was under his spell.

I mindlessly watched him going through the motions of taking out his penis. Although I deliberately looked away, I never stopped to ask why he was doing it. He told me to look in his direction and I reluctantly peeked to see a limp but fat penis. He told me that I was supposed to use it to demonstrate how I'd normally please my husband!

I couldn't do this! I reminded him that I was a married woman, yet, he wanted me to do it because he'd give me tips on how to please my husband! I asked if this would be okay to do, because I wasn't a cheater and wasn't planning to start. However, he promised that all of this wouldn't be considered cheating because I was merely learning.

So, I did it. I touched his cock for the first time and stroked it repetitively. I was mentally comparing his penis with Daniel's until he interrupted me, telling me that I was doing it too slowly! As a result, I went faster! I noticed his cock vibrating in my hand, growing in size! He was a lot bigger and thicker than I had expected!

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • The Laptop Surprise of My Mom Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds