• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Life after the Lottery Ch. 42

Life after the Lottery Ch. 42

12345

"Hi Liz, are you staying the night?" I asked.

"You bet I am!"

I rolled off Liz and onto my back, Dawn immediately straddled my hips.

"You like honey?"

"Oh yes, but there must be some men sleeping by themselves!"

"Don't worry about that, plenty of the women have two men tonight."

"I see. Did you set all this up?"

"With some help. I hope you can do all of us tonight, honey." There were some giggles.

"Well, I have all night."

"Yes you do," Lisa said.

"James, do you know what all these ladies have in common?" Dawn asked.

"They are all beautiful."

"Yes they are, but you haven't fucked any of them."

"I think you are right honey. I have tasted all of them though."

"Yes you did! And we want you to do it again!" Stacey said.

"I want you to kiss my pussy again like you did at the party!" Jill told me with a big smile.

"Now, I know I can eat all of you tonight," I said to more giggles. "Maybe we can start there."

"I think that is what they want," Dawn said.

"Do I get to watch all of you first?" I asked them.

"I think that can be arranged, but while Dawn was gone, we all decided we want to watch you make love to your wife first," Jill told us.

"First, we want Dawn to tell us what you did to her this afternoon," Liz asked.

"Yes we do. I have never seen a woman react like Dawn did, even one faking it in a porno. You have to tell us what you did James?" Lisa asked.

I was afraid Dawn's afternoon reaction was going to cause a lot of questions, and I was right.

"Ladies, James and I just had some great sex out in the sun," Dawn said.

"We are not buying that Dawn," Liz replied. "Can we watch you two do that again tonight?"

"I want to watch again, you two were hot!" Stacey said.

"Stacey, if I spend all my energy doing Dawn again, I won't have enough left for all of you," I told her.

"We don't want that!" Stacey replied.

"I'm sure you don't," Dawn said as she slid her pussy back and trapped my cock between her pussy and my stomach.

Dawn started rubbing her hot pussy against my cock slowly as everyone watched. As soon as she had me hard, she leaned forward and started rubbing her clit on my cock as she slid up and down against my cock.

"Who's first?" Dawn asked.

"Me!!" Stacey yelled.

Dawn kept sliding her clit against my cock.

"Stacey, have you ever gotten off just rubbing your clit against Mark's cock?"

"I have never tried, I don't think he could last that long."

"Would you like to do that?"

"I can do that, can he do that?"

"Yes, trade places with me."

Dawn slid off my cock and sat. I watched Stacey straddle my hips and lower her pussy down trapping my cock.

"Stacey, you need to get nice and wet," Dawn told her. "Finger your clit while we all watch."

"Okay!"

Stacey is a very nice looking lady. Mark married her as a trophy wife, we had heard that he liked to watch other men fuck her, men outside our group. Once we all started having sex with each other, I had asked him if he had actually done it. He told me did from time to time to keep Stacey happy. When I found out, John and I had asked him to stop since the two of them were having sex with others in our group. He said as long as we kept Stacey happy he would. Stacey was average height, but had a very nice set of tits, I guess a full D. She was one of the more beautiful women in our group.

"Oh this feels good," Stacey got out as she fingered her clit quickly. As she started squirming a little she began rubbing her pussy on my cock.

"Now you're nice and wet," Dawn told her.

Stacey stopped fingering herself and started sliding her pussy up and down against my cock.

"Oh yes! Your big cock feels so good!" She squealed.

"Stacey, lean forward and put your hands on his shoulders so you can rub your clit on him," Dawn instructed her.

Stacey leaned forward like she was told and started sliding her clit up and down against my cock. I reached up and grabbed her full tits and started massaging them.

"Oh god Dawn, this feels so good! Do you get to do this all the time?"

"All the time, sometimes all night. Take your time."

We all watched Stacey rub her clit on my cock. I was twisting her nipples while she moaned. Dawn reached over and started rubbing Stacey's back, then I felt it.

"Ahhhhhh!" Came from Stacey. I felt Dawn pushing her.

"Oh god James, you are making my clit so hot!"

Stacey kept going, she kept sliding on my cock for 15 more minutes. I could tell Dawn was pushing her to a huge orgasm, but I could feel her holding her back also. Dawn would hold herself like this when she wanted to have a huge squirting orgasm when she did this.

"Oh fuck, I've never felt anything like this! I'm getting so hot!!" Stacey had sped up and was grinding her clit hard onto my cock. She was moaning very loudly as everyone watched. "Ohhhh my god! I'm going to come!!"

Dawn took her hand off Stacey's back.

"Ahhhhhhh!!"

We all watched as Stacey started humping against my cock hard as she shook.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!" Stacey screamed then jerked very hard and gushed a huge amount of juices onto my cock. "Ahhhhh!!!" Stacey collapsed on top of me, still moaning and twitching. "Oh fuck me, I don't think I have ever come like that," Stacey got out so everyone heard her. "Oh my." Stacey was lying on me breathing hard. A few minutes later she pushed herself up. "That was wild. I have never come like that without a cock in me."

"Seriously?" Liz asked.

"I swear. Just feeling his cock rubbing my clit like that drove me crazy. When I have rubbed Mark like that, he always comes, then I lick it up."

"Well I'm next!!" Liz yelled before anyone else did. "James, can I do that, right now?"

"If you can get Stacey off me."

"Go ahead Liz," Stacey said as she slid off me and fell back on the sleeping bags.

"Are you sure James?" Liz asked.

"Get up here and get yourself good and wet."

"I'm already wet!"

Liz carefully straddled my hips and placed her wet pussy on top of my cock.

"You still have to fuck me though," she said.

"Oh I will."

Liz worked her clit on my cock for about 15 minutes before Dawn reached up and started rubbing her back. Ten minutes later Liz was jerking and screaming as she came in a huge orgasm. She fell on top of me and just lay there for a few minutes.

"Damn. I see what you mean Stacey," Liz said as she pushed herself back up. She was dripping and I was soaking wet. "That is so fucking arousing for some reason."

"Maybe because you have never done it before," Dawn said.

"Liz," I said. "I don't think that was enough for you."

"Oh god, yes it was!"

"I don't think so, fuck me."

Liz looked at me for a minute then lifted her pussy off my cock and grabbed it and started it in her. Once she had a few inches in her she released my cock and started sliding down.

"Ohhhh yes," Liz moaned as she slid down further.

Liz had her eyes closed and her mouth open as she slowly worked her way down on my cock. It only took her a few minutes to get all of me in her. Liz felt nice and snug, but she worked her way all the way down. I was feeling a lot of pressure on the end of my cock.

"Oh god you feel so good inside me," Liz said.

"How is it?" Stacey asked.

"Wonderful. Dawn, I am so jealous."

"Just take your time Liz," Dawn told her calmly as she watched. Dawn didn't get many opportunities to watch me fuck other women close up except the girls. She always enjoyed doing it.

"Oh I am going to."

Liz slowly began to work her hips, slowly for a few minutes then harder. By the light of the lantern Dawn had brought, Liz's long blonde hair looked nice hanging over her breasts. Liz had been a cheerleader at her college and she still had the firm body from those days. Taking Dawn's lead, I placed my hands on her thighs, but this time I fed her sexual energy very slowly and waited to see how she reacted. I didn't need another incident like Katrina had with all these women present.

"I feel so full, and stretched," Liz said.

"You are, I can feel the end of my cock pressing into the top of your pussy."

"Yes it is, I can feel the tip of your cock pressing against my cervix hard. That feel so different."

I squeezed so my cock would swell inside Liz.

"Oh god!!" Liz yelled.

"What?" Stacey wanted to know.

"He is making his cock swell inside me!"

"Wow, I bet that feels good!" Stacey said.

Stacey wasn't the sharpest person in our group, but she was having a good time watching Liz. Liz worked her hips for a few more minutes then used her legs to raise and lower her pussy on my cock. Little by little I fed her more and more sexual arousal as the end of cock kept bumping her cervix hard.

"Liz, is James making you horny?" Dawn asked.

"Something is, I am getting more and more aroused!"

"He has that effect on me too. Sometimes he can make me too aroused."

That was more for my benefit than Liz's. Dawn didn't want another adverse reaction either. Once Liz was fully aroused and trying harder to get off I held what she had. She went on for about 15 more minutes before she was ready to explode.

"Emmmmm! Oh my! You feel so good!" Liz exclaimed.

Liz sped up so she could get off. She kept it up for about 5 more minutes.

"Ahhhhhh!! I'm coming!!!"

Liz jammed herself down on my cock hard several times then screamed.

"Oh fuck me!!!"

Liz trembled for a minute or so then sat breathing hard.

"God James! Thank you! That was incredible, I haven't come that hard in a long time!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"That is not the right word. Emmm, that was so good, but I wanted you to fill me with cum."

"If I did that, I wouldn't get to eat you later. Next time, I will fill you up."

"Next time?"

"Before morning, that's okay isn't it?"

"Oh god yes!"

Liz was gently working her hips.

"You want to go again Liz?"

"Hey not fair!!" Stacey yelled.

"Yea Liz!" Lisa said.

"Liz, come here, I will get you off again," Dawn said.

Liz rose up on her knees and slipped over next to Dawn. Dawn pushed her down on her back and got between her legs.

"Easy Dawn!" Liz said.

Jill crawled over next to me and leaned down and sucked my cock in her mouth. She sucked on my cock a few minutes before she sat up and looked at me.

"You need a break?" Jill asked.

"No. I'm ready."

"Good, I'm ready."

Jill eased over my hips and lowered her pussy down on my cock and rubbed it a minute or two. I reached down and grabbed her hips and lifted them up, she eased back and grabbed my cock and slowly worked it into her pussy. It took Jill a little longer to work all of my cock in her. She had to press all her weight down at the end before she was sitting on my groin.

"Dawn, I don't see how you get all this in you as small as you are," Jill said.

"It fits me quite nicely," Dawn said rising up for a second.

"I bet it does. James, will you come in me? I'll go shower so you can eat me later."

"I don't know Jill, you will have to work a lot harder than Liz did."

"Hey!" Liz yelled.

"I think I can do that," Jill said with a big sexy smile.

Jill fucked me with earnest for about half an hour. She had had several huge orgasms and was almost exhausted.

"Dawn...how do you make him come?" Jill asked breathless.

Dawn had finished Liz after she had several more screaming orgasms, she was watching Jill now.

"I guess you are not enough fuck for him."

All the girls laughed.

"Dawn!" Jill exclaimed.

"Jill, you have been fucking him for a while now...why don't you ask my husband to fuck you."

"What do you mean?"

"Ask James to fuck you senseless."

"Uh...okay. James will you fuck me...senseless, like Dawn said?"

"I guess I can do that."

I pulled Jill down to me and rolled her toward Lisa and Stacey. Once I had her on her back, I rose up and took her legs and pressed them up to her chest. Jill looked at me suspiciously for a minute then I slid my cock into her deep.

"Ahhh!!"

"Does that feel good Jill?" I asked.

"Very!"

I started thrusting in and out of Jill hard, she moaned every time I bottomed her out. I kept going for a little while until she came hard again.

"Ahhhhh!! Yes!!"

I sped up and started to pound Jill mercilessly.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah!!" Kept coming from Jill. I kept up the pace for a long time as Jill had several more huge orgasms. "James!!! Please!!!"

I was having a good time driving Jill to extremes. I kept going, waiting for her to come again. It didn't take long until she was screaming she was coming. When she did come, she was screaming as loud as she could.

"Fuck me!!!"

Jill kept screaming as she came. I let go and started pumping cum deep inside her.

"Ahhhhhh!!! Fuck yes!!!" Jill screamed as my cum hit her.

I slammed into her until I was dry then jammed my cock in her hard and held it.

"Oh god! That...was...fucking...incredible!"

Jill could hardly talk. I got off her and let her legs down. I crawled up next to her and leaned over her and kissed her for a few minutes.

"Dawn...is he always like that?" Jill got out.

"Yes he is."

"You are so lucky, that was great."

"What about us?" Lisa asked.

"Come here Lisa," I told her.

She climbed over Jill and sat on my other side.

"I think it is time I eat you Lisa."

"Emmm."

"Put your pussy on my mouth."

Lisa carefully climbed over my head.

"You are still shaved." I said.

"Yes I am, Michael and Michelle like it that way."

"Does Jeff like it that way?"

"Yes he does."

I grabbed Lisa's hips and pulled her down to my mouth. I wasn't sure how long I held Lisa and kept her from getting away, but she was begging for me to stop.

"James, please stop...I can't go anymore!!"

I released my hold on her and she popped up. My face was covered in her juices as she scrambled to get away.

"Damn James, I have been begging you to stop!!" Lisa yelled at me.

"He does that sometimes," Dawn said.

"I thought I was going to pass out!!"

"He does that too."

"Oh shit. Never...my god, I can never tell Michael. And don't any of you!!"

"We won't, if you don't tell our husbands," Jill said.

"Okay everybody...whatever happens tonight, stays in this tent!" Liz said.

"Okay!" They all agreed.

"That is fine with me," Dawn said as she moved to me and began licking all of Lisa's juices off my face. Dawn kissed me and cleaned my face off for a few minutes. "You taste good Lisa." Dawn finished then slipped down and started sucking my cock. After a few minutes she was deep throating me as everyone watched.

"I want to do that!" Stacey said.

"Stacey, I want you to do something else for me," I said.

"Anything!"

"I want to watch you eat Jill."

"Emmm, that sounds like a good idea!"

"Jill, is that okay with you?" I asked her.

"Sure. Would you like to watch us do each other?"

"That would be even better."

I watched Jill and Stacey get in a 69, Jill was on top. Even as squirrelly as Stacey was, she had a very nice body. Stacey was digging in and licking all of my cum out of Jill. Jill pulled Stacey's pussy down and went to work on her.

"Dawn, can I?" Liz asked.

"Sure, I'll share."

Liz got on my other side and her and Dawn started swapping up sucking my cock. I let them go as I watched Jill and Stacey for a while. Jill was getting into eating Stacey, she raised her head a few times and looked over at me. Dawn stood up and then sat back down on my stomach facing Liz.

"Liz, your turn," Dawn said. I felt Liz pull her mouth off my cock.

"Right now?"

"Yes, I want you to face me," Dawn said.

I looked up to see Liz moving so she could sit on my cock. She disappeared behind Dawn and I felt my cock slipping into another pussy.

"Take your time," Dawn told her.

I watched Dawn reach up and grab Liz's tits as she worked her way down. Soon, Liz was all the way down. She was sitting still as she stretched when Dawn reached up and took her head and pulled it to hers so she could kiss her. I always enjoyed this when Amy or Sam would do this with Dawn or with each other.

"Mmmm...mmmmm...mmmmm!"

Jill and Stacey were moaning into each other's pussy. I returned to watching them. The two of them went on for about 30 minutes before Stacey was screaming for Jill to stop. As soon as Jill stopped she pushed herself up and ground her pussy down onto Stacey's mouth.

"Suck my clit Stacey!!" Jill screamed then grabbed her tits and squeezed them while she worked her pussy on Stacey's mouth.

"Emmmm, Dawn I like this," I heard Liz say. She had been slowly working her hips while I had been watching Jill. "I really like the pressure on my cervix."

"Don't you stretch?"

"Not much, and his huge cock feels so good!!"

"Good. How did you like Jack fucking you at the house? You looked like you enjoyed it," Dawn said.

"Jack is a pretty good fuck, I was surprised."

"Is my husband a good fuck?"

"Incredible!"

Liz started speeding up her hips, she was working her pussy hard now on my cock.

"Oh yes, he feels so good!"

"Let me help," Dawn said.

I saw Dawn reach down between Liz's legs, I guessed she was fingering Liz's clit.

"Oh yes, that's good!!" Liz yelled.

"Suck it Stacey!!"

Jill was working Stacey's mouth hard. I watched her for a few more minutes, then she came hard. "Ahhhhhh!!!" Jill screamed then came up on her knees.

"Was that good Jill?" Stacey asked.

"Very good!!"

Jill got off of Stacey and turned around and laid on her and kissed her. They seemed to be having a good time.

"I think I like doing other women, Stacey said.

"Oh Dawn! I'm going to come!!" Liz yelled.

I could feel Liz humping my cock harder then I felt hot juices run over me.

"Oh...yes!!"

Dawn leaned forward and planted her mouth over Liz's. Liz was still moaning and working her hips. A few minutes later Liz was coming again.

"Ahhhhhhh! Dawn stop!"

Liz pulled Dawn's hands away from her pussy.

"Ummmm, you two are good together," Liz told Dawn.

"Yes we are," Dawn said.

Dawn moved so she could stand.

"Liz, lean back."

Liz leaned back and Dawn reached down and helped Liz get her legs out and place them next to me. Liz figured it out and leaned back on her arms and placed her legs up by my shoulders.

"That's better. Now get my husband off."

Liz started working her pussy up and down, she knew how to fuck like this. Once she got going, Dawn backed up and lowered herself down on my mouth. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down and drove my tongue deep inside her.

"Emmmm," came from Dawn.

I held her down and worked her pussy over, Liz was going strong on my cock. I was enjoying myself with these two.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!" Came from Liz as she slammed her pussy up and down on my cock. "I'm coming!!!" Liz kept going then I felt her pussy squeeze my cock hard. "Fuck!!!" I could feel Liz trying to keep her rhythm going, but she finally slammed her pussy down on my cock and held it.

"Are you okay Liz?" Jill asked.

"Fuck yes!!!"

"Liz, you haven't gotten my husband off yet," Dawn told her.

Dawn was taking her time working her pussy on my mouth as she watched Liz.

"Let me rest a minute," I heard Liz say as she forced my cock all the way inside her.

I felt Dawn start fingering her clit, she was ready to come. She slid forward a little so I could tongue her ass.

"Emmmm," came from Dawn as she pushed her ass down. She was fingering her clit rapidly. "Ohhhhhhhh!" Dawn worked on her clit for a few more minutes, then came very hard, she was turned on from watching everything. "Ahhh, yes!!" Came from Dawn as her juices ran down my neck. "Emmm, I needed that. I am horny from watching all of you." Dawn slid off my mouth and straddled my chest. "Liz, James is ready," Dawn told her.

"Emmm, I was enjoying him pressing into me."

Liz started to slowly work her hips again. Dawn leaned forward and placed her hands on Liz's thighs and started pushing slowly. Liz kept going until Dawn had her hot and moaning. I grabbed Liz's legs, I could feel she was losing energy. I let Dawn arouse her and I started re-energizing her. I few minutes later she was going strong.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Life after the Lottery Ch. 42

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds