• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Saudi Women Are Bossy!

Saudi Women Are Bossy!

You are one crazy broad, I thought to myself as I woke up, all cuffed up, after one helluva night, in my girlfriend Afaf Madani's bed. Man, I went to Mansion Night Club the night before for an African Student Union party, and I barely remember anything. Not your standard fare for yours truly, I must insist on saying. My name is Kader Suleiman and I'm a young Black man of Somali descent living in the City of Ottawa, Ontario.

Typically, I'm not the type to go to clubs because that's not really my type of scene. I'm just a Somali brother from the City of Calgary, Alberta, living in Ottawa while studying business administration at Carleton University. Prior to moving to Ontario for school, I'd never even left Alberta, where I was born and raised. My parents, Yousef and Hodan Suleiman moved to Alberta from their ancestral hometown of Boorame, southwestern Somalia, in the 1980s.

"Afaf, are you going to untie me or what?" I asked, sighing, as I looked at my tightly bound hands and feet. I'm kinky and quite open-minded, don't get me wrong, but the linchpin of all things BDSM is supposed to be consent. Otherwise it'll be the Jian Ghomeshi affair all over again, only the male version. I looked at Afaf, who stood at the foot of the bed, smirking.

"You forgot to say please lover boy," Afaf said, wagging her little finger at me. I looked at her, temporarily distracted by how sexy Afaf looked in a blue T-shirt and black thong, and shook my head. I willed myself to be calm, not an easy thing to do considering the rude awakening I've just had. From the moment I first laid eyes on Afaf, I knew that this broad was trouble. Still, since I was thinking with my dick at the time, I went after her with everything I've got.

Look, I've got a thing for Arab girls, alright? A lot of Somali brothers do, but they won't admit it. Me? I find Arab girls simply irresistible. Lots of Arab guys marry Somali women, but you rarely see a Somali guy with an Arab chick. Sounds like a serious imbalance and a bit of a double standard to me, so I set out to rectify the situation as best I can.

Ever since high school, I've only dated Arab girls. When I went to the Senior Prom at Laurier Academy in Calgary's South End, I went with eighteen-year-old Stephanie Aoun, a lovely Lebanese Christian cutie I met in my math class. You should have seen the way the Arab guys at school looked at us as we danced together. A tall Somali brother in a tuxedo and a short, cute Lebanese chick in a bright red evening gown. Stephanie and I made a cute couple. That night, we made love for the first time. Having gotten a taste of Arab booty at eighteen, I became addicted.

Now that I'm in university, I see no reason to change my dating habits. Hence why I'm with Afaf here. The tall, voluptuous Saudi Arabian cutie with the dark bronze skin, curly black hair and mesmerizing golden brown eyes took my breath away. Even clad in a pullover sweater, traditional long skirt and Hijab, Afaf Madani moved with a sensual grace that was almost hypnotic. I watched her sashaying that thick Arab booty of hers from side to side like a pendulum of temptation in the Atrium at Carleton, and swore to myself that this woman would be mine.

"You gave me quite a scare last night," Afaf said, snapping me out of my little reverie. I looked at her, and some concern on her pretty face instead of the usual devil-may-care grin I'm accustomed to seeing. Afaf and I have a complicated relationship, to say the least. At times it's a volatile relationship. Whoever thinks Saudi Arabian women are polite, soft and sweet has obviously never met her. Afaf is one BOSSY broad, in every way.

"I'm sorry about that babe," I said in a soft, caring tone while looking into Afaf's eyes. Every woman loves to hear "I'm sorry" for her guy, I learned this early on. I willed my face to mimic pure sincerity, and prayed that Afaf wasn't feeling cynical today. We usually have fun, her and I. Hell, Afaf is the who introduced me to bondage and all that kinky shit. Makes for a fun sexual experience, let me tell you.

"Nice try, Kader, but you're not getting out of these cuffs until we've had a serious talk," Afaf said, laughing. I smiled sweetly, and seriously wished I could wring her pretty little neck. Hmmm. No, I don't seriously want to her but this bitch is getting on my last fucking nerve. Great, now Afaf wants to get her speech on and I've got to pee.

"I'm all ears," I said with a smile, wondering how in hell I always end up in situations like this. Last year, I hooked up with this Syrian Christian broad named Mara Alkhani in Edmonton, Alberta, and her Muslim husband Samir caught us in bed together. The dude actually came after me with a machete. I'm lucky I got out of there in one piece.

Luckily Mara called the cops, and they came along right away. The Edmonton police servicemen who responded to Mara's frantic 911 call arrived on the scene just as Samir was about to chop my head off in the Alkhani household's driveway. The fucker was actually going to kill me! They shot the crazy mofo, but he survived. Samir swore revenge upon me, though. That's part of the reason why I moved to Ottawa for university. I'm a wanted man in Alberta, in more ways than one.

"Last night, you got into it with Abdul and if not for me your ass would be dead or in jail," Afaf said, crossing her arms over her spectacular chest. A gesture I found distracting, for my sweetie is definitely a busty gal. I nodded, vaguely remembering some Qatari dude getting in my face at the club, before the bouncers got involved. I had a lot of beer in me, Alexander Keith's from Nova Scotia, and as you may well know, we Somalis don't handle our liquor too well.

"I'm sorry about that babe, I should have been less of a hothead," I said, allowing my eyes to droop a bit. Truth be told, it was out of tiredness rather than shame. Who cares, though? With females, you've got to tell them what they want to hear. I licked my lips, and realized that my lower lip was fatter than usual. Was it because of Abdul's fist connecting with my jaw?

"When I saw Abdul and his friends come after you I just lost it," Afaf said, and I saw her dark eyes go moist. When I saw that, and realized that her concern was genuine, my heart wrenched in my chest. I don't usually deal with females who actually give a damn about me. I'm a young brother in Canada who dates foreign females. To them, I'm fun, edgy, and great entertainment, in and out of bed, but not usually someone worth an emotional investment.

"I've been such a fool," I said, no longer acting. I reached for Afaf, wishing to embrace my sweetie and assure her of my sincerity, but with my hands and feet bound to the bed, I couldn't very well get at her. Afaf looked at me, and her lips trembled. Lips that kissed me passionately more times than I could count, and brought me enormous pleasure. I wanted to kiss Afaf and hold her and never let go.

"You're such a fool," Afaf said, smiling faintly and shaking her head. I watched as she came to me, and hugged me tight. I hugged her back, as much as my bound hands would allow. Afaf took my face in her hands, and looked into my eyes. I smiled sheepishly, wishing I could convey to her how badly I felt. I don't feel bad about decking Abdul, for I knew that if I got into it with that bozo, he definitely had it coming. No, I felt bad for worrying Afaf, my sweetheart.

I've certainly never met someone like Afaf, that's for damn sure. Born in the City of Dammam, eastern Saudi Arabia, and raised in the City of Toronto, Ontario, this feisty, curvaceous and outspoken gal is definitely a handful but I honestly can't get enough of her. Like me, Afaf comes from a staunchly conservative Muslim family. Like me, she moved to Ottawa to get away from her folks and live la vida loca. We're quite a pair, her and I. What can I say? I got a thing for bossy Arab ladies, especially Hijabis. Don't judge me, I just can't help myself.

"What would I do without you?" I said to Afaf, with my face inches from hers. Afaf smiled, and shrugged. Pulling her close, I kissed her again. Afaf pressed her sinfully sexy curves against me, and desire rose in me, sharp and demanding. There's something about the way a woman smells in the morning that always turns me on.

Seriously, before females put on all the perfumes and all that glop supposedly to impress guys or other females, they forget their own natural scent. For me, there's nothing more erotic. I reached for Afaf's breasts, and felt them through the faded old blue T-shirt she had on. "Yummy," I said with a wry grin, and Afaf sighed happily as I reached under her shirt and began gently massaging her boobies.

Now, like ninety nine point nine percent of all Black man, I am an ass man but to me, boobies aren't a distant second when it comes to favorite places in a woman's body. Yup, I love them big butts on brown women but I always notice a busty gal. Always. Afaf pulled her T-shirt off, exposing her boobs, and I happily sucked on one while caressing the other.

"Go for it habibi," Afaf whispered, and I did as I was told, not that I needed any encouragement, mind you. I sucked on my sweetie's succulent breasts, and then licked a path from her boobs to her belly. As I licked a path toward her pelvic region, I sensed some hesitation on Afaf's part. I looked up at her, and saw anxiety on her lovely face.

"I haven't showered yet," Afaf said, biting her lip. Dammit, why are females so self-conscious at times? I swear, each woman is the harshest judge of herself. I looked at Afaf, and shook my head. Certain times, a woman's insecurities can be quite taxing to us men, but I willed myself to be calm and searched for the right thing to say.

"Afaf, my angel, I love the way you smell and taste," I said, smiling, and the look of surprise I saw on her beautiful face thrilled me. Afaf bit her lip, and then, spread her thighs invitingly. Yes, I thought victoriously, and pulled down her black thong. Afaf's hairy bush stared at me. I buried my face between her legs, inhaling her womanly scent. Happily, I went to work on her.

"Hmmm just like that," Afaf said, sighing deeply as I licked her pussy thoroughly, sliding my fingers in there and alternately teasing, licking and tasting her sweet spot. My Saudi Arabian goddess lay on the bed, writhing and moaning as I worked my magic on her. I love them sounds Afaf made. Tells me I'm on the right track. Unless she's faking, that is, I thought darkly. Hey, females do that, alright?

Much later, after I coaxed at least one loud, wet orgasm out of her, it was Afaf's turn to pleasure yours truly. I leaned back and relaxed, my head comfortably resting on the pillows, as Afaf held my dick with both hands and sucked on it. Man, it doesn't get any better than this. That's exactly how every man should start the day, wouldn't you say?

"Love the way you taste Kader," Afaf said, in mid-suck, and I smiled before gently rubbing her head, my way of reminding her to focus on the task at hand. I was already hard as a piston, and Afaf pumped her hand up and down my shaft while sucking on my dick head like a frigging lollipop. I frigging love it when she does that. The lady definitely knows what I like.

Afaf polished my fuck stick, and then, we got down to business. First Afaf straddled me, impaling herself on my dick and riding me hard while I held her by the hips and slammed my dick into her cunt. Doing her like this was alright, but I didn't really, really start enjoying myself until we did it doggy style. I put Afaf on all fours, gave her thick Saudi booty a kiss, and massaged it a bit before easing my dick into her from behind.

"Give it to me hard," Afaf said, as if I needed any encouragement. I put my hands on those wide hips of hers and sighed happily as I beheld her thick booty, which swallowed my dick. I thrust into her, loving the feel of her tight cunt gripping my dick like a vise. Afaf has one of the most amazing asses I've ever seen. I once asked her to try anal sex but, um, our experiment into backdoor loving ended up messily.

Since then, I've stuck to what I know. And what I know is banging the pussy RIGHT, and that's exactly what I did to Afaf. I buried my dick in her cunt, and smacked that big ass of hers. My sweetie squealed in delight as I pounded her, and we fucked and sucked the morning away. Seriously, it was almost noon by the time we stopped.

"That was fun," I said to Afaf, as we lay side by side on her bed, which reeked of our smells and juices. Afaf nodded, and kissed me gently. I tasted myself on her lips, and smiled wickedly at the realization. I didn't tell her THAT, though. Got to be tactful at times, you know? I looked at my sweetie, and gently caressed her long, lustrous black hair.

"You're going to unbind me or what?" I asked, and a laughing Afaf pretended to hesitate before reaching for the keys. I thought about asking her where in hell she got the cuffs, but realized the futility of such a question. Afaf is a freaky mama who loves all things BDSM. Hell, one time, while sucking me off, she shoved a butt plug in my ass. Look, it was a fun experience and got me real hard but I don't get down like that. I told Afaf we wouldn't be trying that stuff again anytime soon.

"Spend the day with me, I'll make us dinner," Afaf said, after freeing me. I rubbed my hands, and nodded. I watched as Afaf put her clothes back on, and the way her big Saudi butt swallowed that lacy black thong caused me to feel a stir down below. Sorry, I'm an ass man, as I said before. Afaf bent down to pick up something, and I got hard again.

"Make the bed while I go make lunch, habib, oh, and here's your cell phone," Afaf said, as she tossed me my precious blackberry. I barely caught it, and shot Afaf a look. Seriously, I love her but I don't like it when anyone messes with my electronics. Luckily I've got insurance on the damn thing, and it's password protected. I trust Afaf, of course, but a man's got to have his privacy.

I smiled at Afaf and waved at her as she left the room, and then my smile vanished when I saw that someone had changed the wallpaper on my phone's screen. The previous wallpaper showed my favorite Samuel L. Jackson meme from Facebook, the one where he says "May the force be with you motherfucker". The new wallpaper showed Afaf and I holding hands at the Saint Laurent Mall, our favorite hangout.

"Bitch found out my password," I said to myself, amazed. I thought about confronting her, but fuck it, I decided not to. I've had one helluva night, but my morning started out on a good note. Why ruin things? I sat on the bed, relaxing a bit. Afaf definitely wore me out today, man. Kinky, bossy and unpredictable, all the things I absolutely love about my lady.

"Kader, go shower already, fool, dinner's almost ready," Afaf's voice shrieked from the kitchen, setting me on edge. The nerve on that woman, I thought, as I bit back a reply. Rolling my eyes, I headed to the washroom. As I passed the kitchen on my way there, I saw Afaf, a vision of beauty, singing while cooking in the kitchen. I smelled some tasty Al Kabsa, a traditional meal of rice and chicken that's popular in Saudi Arabia. I laughed to myself, and thankfully Afaf didn't hear me because she had her headphones on. While cooking and singing, Afaf was shaking that ass of hers. What a woman, I said, and stepped into the shower. Yup, my bossy sweetie Afaf is definitely a handful but I wouldn't have her any other way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Saudi Women Are Bossy!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 610 milliseconds