• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Joe and the Girl in the Shower

Joe and the Girl in the Shower

It was a hot and sticky day in the heat of the Florida sun. Joe paced back and forth in front of his window air unit, trying to get some relief from the heat. He sat down on the couch and flipped on the tv. He was bored, though, and the TV held little interest. He suddenly decided to go to the nearby pool. He loved going there. There were these wooden showers that you could get undressed and dressed in and shower in. Joes face broke into a grin as he grabbed up his camera and put on his bathing trunks.

He practically ran out the door and out to his car. He was so excited by the thought of spying on the barely legal girls he knew would be there that his cock sprang to attention at the mere thought! He wanted to stroke the hard long length of himself but he knew it would be so much better if he waited. He arrived and waited until he was able to walk again before grabbing his towel and camera and getting out of the car. The heat of the day added to the heat of his body and he took a deep breath and willed his thick cock to be still.

He entered the last dressing/showering stall and set his things on the shelf that was provided. He peeked through a hole that he had made himself when he had been there before. There was no one. He set his camera lens in the hole and waited. He heard a noise. Someone was coming. He peeked through the slates of the wooden wall and saw a girl enter.

She had to be just 18 and her red polka dot bikini barely held in her magnificent tits. He snapped a picture. She seemed not to notice and began to remove her top. His cock tightened in his shorts and he hurriedly removed them one handed, never taking his eyes off the hot little girl next to him. She took off her bathing suit bottom and then turned fully towards the camera. Click. Joe snapped another picture. The camera blended well with the wood so she didn't even notice it. Joe watched as she turned on the shower and water cascaded down her hot little body. He snapped another picture. With his free hand, he began to stroke himself. He noticed that her hands were straying over her pussy. Snap, snap, snap. These would be great to look over later. She began to moan and rub her pussy harder. Joe felt his orgasm coming and kept snapping pictures as his hand slide over his cock faster and faster. He cried out as he came and then he noticed she had stopped rubbing herself. He gasped as she, naked, threw open her door and then entered his.

"What are you doing?!" She demanded. Joe had never been caught before and he didn't know what to do.

"You're so hot." He confessed. "The sight of you rubbing your pussy made me so hard I had to jerk off." Joe actually felt himself blush. The girl closed the door behind her.

"Are you thinking about it now?" She nodded with her head towards his semi stiff cock in his hand.

"I have been taking pictures." Joe pulled the camera from the hole and snapped a picture of her. She looked furious her hands on her hips, but her naked breasts were pale and his cock begged for attention.

"Sit down." She demanded, pointing to the bench. He sat and the girl grabbed his camera from his hand.

"You like watching? Well now it's your turn to be watched." Joe seemed hesitant.

"Well, go ahead stroke yourself." Joe still hesitated.

"I can take this camera to the cops or you can start to stroke it." Joe took his cock in his hand. Snap, snap, she took pictures. Joe found that it was exciting being watched. He began to put on a show for her. He saw that she was getting turned on as well. He saw she had stopped taking pictures and was rubbing her tits. He began to move his hand over his shaft quicker and quicker.

"Come kneel in front of me." He gasped. He stood and she readily knelt in front him. She opened her mouth.

"You are a dirty whore!" He hissed as his seed flew from his cock all over her tits and face and mouth. She moaned in pleasure and started rubbing her pussy. Joe grabbed her up and set her on the bench and buried his face in her snatch. She gasped as he ran his tongue over her swollen nub and she held the back of his greasy head to her and moved with the tongue.

"I'm cumming!" She said as she sprayed his mouth and tongue with her sweet cum. She got on her knees.

"Fuck me!" She demanded. "Fuck me now." Joe readily agreed, shoving his rock hard cock in her pussy and slammed her hard. He moved deep within her, almost touching her cervix with his long thick cock. He grabbed her hair and screamed out in pleasure. He put his other hand over her mouth.

"Shut up, whore! Someone will call the cops!" She bit down on his fingers as he pumped deep. "I'm going to come!" He cried out. He tried to move out of her but she locked her legs around him. They both screamed their pleasure as they came together. Joe pulled out of her tight little swollen pussy. She looked back at him and smiled.

"Names Dottie." She stood and put out her hand. Joe laughed and shook it.

"Joe." He said.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Joe and the Girl in the Shower

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 663 milliseconds