• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Indian Muslim Princess

My Indian Muslim Princess

I hate Ottawa, Amina Samundri thought to herself as she walked out of the MacDonald's restaurant where she'd worked for the past year. Today was the last straw and the young Indian woman knew it deep in her bones. After one too many arguments with her racist manager Anne Tremblay, Amina got in the plump old French Canadian woman's face and told her exactly how she felt about her.

"Bitch, you can take this job and shove it," Amina said, hands on her hips, as Anne Tremblay looked on, shocked. The old broad looked stunned, and Amina took deep satisfaction in that. With that, Amina took off her hairnet, and threw her apron in the air, and then walked out of the grimy MacDonald's located in the east end of Ottawa, never to return.

Amina Samundri walked to her place in Vanier, two kilometers from the fast food restaurant where she worked. It was just starting to snow, one cold Friday in mid-November, and this suited Amina just fine. As far as she was concerned, the cold weather matched the mindset of the people she worked with. Polite to your face and hostile behind your back, passive-aggressive like only a Canadian can be.

Amina shook her head, stifled a groan, and smiled. The look on the MacDonald's patrons faces as Amina stormed out was absolutely priceless. "Fuck you bozos," Amina said loudly as she exited the place. The fact that these creeps thought they were better than her simply because she was a brown gal with an accent infuriated Amina to no end.

From the moment Amina Samundri set foot in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, the young woman wondered whether coming to this place was the right decision. Born in the City of Ahmednagar, western India, to an Iranian Muslim mother, Halima Rouhani, and a Sikh Indian father, Omar Samundri, who later embraced Islam, Amina was definitely no stranger to hardship.

In the Republic of India, where the simmering tension between the growing Muslim minority and the ill-at-ease Hindu majority was always on the brink of breaking out, a Sikh man's conversion to Islam was viewed as a bad omen. Amina's father was ostracized by his family after he decided to embrace Islam and marry the Persian Muslim woman he'd fallen in love with while studying at the American University of India in the City of Kodaikanal.

Growing up in a town where people looked at her family funny because of their racial and religious differences, Amina Samundri was no stranger to persecution and mistreatment. Many Indians viewed the Muslims as troublemakers, and given the history of Persian and Arab invasions in India, Amina's mother, Halima Rouhani-Samundri wasn't well-received in Indian society, even though she was very beautiful, highly educated and wealthy.

"Why do they hate us Baba?" Amina once asked her father, on a Friday evening, as father and daughter walked to the marketplace after evening prayers at the Damri Masjid, the venerable old mosque that had been at the heart of Ahmednagar's Muslim community for centuries.

"Allah made all of us, regardless of faith or color, so we Muslims mustn't hate these savages for their prejudice and ignorance," Omar Samundri said evenly, smiling at his moon-faced daughter. Amina smiled back at her father, and nodded, although she didn't understand.

Earlier that day, one of Amina's classmates, little Ajay, taunted her for wearing the Hijab, and called her a bad word. Upset, Amina reported Ajay's actions to the teacher, Miss Richa, but the Punjabi lady did nothing. It was Amina's first encounter with discrimination, but it would definitely not be the last.

More than a decade later, twenty-one-year-old Amina Samundri was an international student at the University of Ottawa, studying civil engineering. And the only job she could get in the Capital, after painstakingly obtaining a work permit and a social insurance card, was working as a cashier at MacDonald's. Ah, the sheer indignity of it.

Amina went home, and hastily stepped out of the blue jeans and black pullover sweater she had on. Stepping into the shower, Amina remained there for a good fifteen minutes. Closing her eyes while lathering her curvy body with soap, soaking up the warm water, Amina wished she could wash away the things that had happened to her. Sadly, fate had other plans...

Half an hour later, Amina sat in the living room, clad in a tank top and dark blue sweatpants, her long black hair pulled into a bun. Lying comfortably on the couch, Amina watched her favorite movie, Une Autre Vie, a French film revolving around the relationship between Jean, a working-class black male living in France, and Dawn, the white female pianist who falls in love with him.

A knock at the door startled the young woman from her thoughts. Groaning in frustration, Amina went to the door. After the day she'd had, she was definitely not in the mood to chat with any of her roommates. "What the fuck do you want?" Amina said, as she swung the door open.

"As Salam Alaikum sister," a deep, masculine voice said warmly. Amina's eyes widened in shock when she realized who her visitor was. Aziz Toure, the tall, dark and handsome Senegalese guy whom she met on the weekend shift at MacDonald's. What in hell was he doing there?

"Hope I'm not intruding, your landlord let me in," Aziz said, smiling warmly. Amina blinked, and then stepped aside to let him in. She and Aziz had known each other for a while. For starters, they were both techies and international students. Aziz was studying electrical engineering at Carleton University, and was a newcomer to Canada by way of Gossas, western Senegal.

"Come right in mon ami," Amina said cheerfully, more pleased than perplexed by Aziz's impromptu visit. She sat the tall West African stud down in her living room, and had a good look at him. Clad in a blue silk shirt, black silk pants and black Timberland boots, Aziz looked pretty dapper.

"When they told me what you did at work today I knew I had to come check up on you," Aziz said, smiling faintly at Amina while shaking his head. Amina smiled and shrugged. Anyone who knew of Amina's fiery temper oughtn't be surprised that she blew up after one too many snide remarks from her bigoted former boss, but hey, some people were slow on the uptake.

"I had to put that bitch Anne Tremblay in her place," Amina said, and Aziz laughed heartily. The young West African slapped his thighs, and leaned back on the couch. Fixing his golden brown on Amina, he shook his head. For a moment, Amina was slightly distracted by Aziz's raw handsomeness, but only for a moment.

"Rumor is you're out of a job my sister," Aziz said, all seriousness now. Amina shrugged, and pulled her legs up, resting them on the couch, inches from Aziz's feet. Not exactly a polite thing to do, as her mother would say, but in Amina's house she did as she pleased. And for four hundred and sixty dollars a month, Amina considered this one-bedroom spot on MacArthur road in Vanier her own personal palace slash hellhole.

"I'll bounce that," Amina said, and Aziz nodded, and then casually took Amina's foot and started rubbing it. Amina smiled, and said nothing, as Aziz removed her socks, and unceremoniously took the big toe of her right foot into his mouth. Locking eyes with Amina, Aziz winked at her and continued what he was doing.

"How I missed those sweet lips of yours," Amina said, grinning. Aziz gently massaged her foot while sucking on her toes, one after another. Leaning back on the couch, Amina licked her lips, and then she relaxed and enjoyed. Aziz was one of the most beautiful men she knew, and definitely the most sensual. His boldness was one of the things she liked most about him...

"I missed you too sweetie," Aziz said, pausing in, ahem, mid-suck, for a moment. Amina smiled, and playfully batted his hands away when he tried pulling her into his arms. Groaning, Aziz grabbed her hands, gently but firmly, and then pulled her close.

"Shut up and show me don't tell me," Amina whispered, and Aziz smiled before kissing her. Passion blazed in her heart, and Amina embraced him with all of her being. For she wanted Aziz quite badly. After the day she'd had, Amina wanted, no, needed his touch. The two of them rolled around on the couch, and somehow ended up on the carpeted floor.

"Still as wild as ever," Aziz said, looking up at Amina as she straddled him. Amina shrugged, and ran her hands over Aziz's body, loving the feel of his musculature. The brother was built, and Amina had experienced his manly prowess up close and personal, too long ago. A few months ago, Aziz and Amina hooked up.

It was just a casual fling, for they were both involved with other people at the time. Aziz was dating a young French woman named Emily Turcotte and Amina was seeing a Turkish guy named Atik Gurkan. Both relationships fell through, for Emily's Catholic family pressured her to leave Aziz, fearing that he might seduce her into joining Islam. As for Amina and Atik, his Turkish Canadian family wasn't keen on the idea of him dating a rootless half-breed Indian chick, so that ended their relationship.

"I missed your touch," Amina said earnestly, taking Aziz's strong hands and placing them on her breasts, after taking off her shirt. Aziz nodded, and gently caressed her breasts with one hand while his other hand went to her buttocks. Amina sighed happily as Aziz palmed her butt. The brother from Senegal had always been a butt man...

"You're a unique woman," Aziz said, and then, gently, he began sucking on her left breast. And then the right one. Amina arched her back and sighed happily as Aziz sucked her breasts, and then laid her down on the floor, eager to further his exploration of her body.

"Most men think I'm too loud and too angry, they can't take the heat," Amina said darkly, her thoughts briefly flitting to her ex, Atik, who'd been unwilling to stand up to his conservative Turkish family on behalf of his biracial Indian Muslim girlfriend. The bozo had been a coward of the worst caliber, and Amina regretted giving herself to him...

"I'm definitely not most men my dear Amina," Aziz said, looking into Amina's eyes. Gently he kissed her forehead, and then licked a path from her lips to her throat, and resumed sucking on her breasts. His hand slipped between her thighs, and Amina gasped as Aziz's fingers slid into her womanhood. With the skills of a connoisseur, Aziz began pleasuring her gentle folds, and Amina cried out in ecstasy...

Aziz drank in the sight of Amina as the gorgeous Indian gal lay, writhing and moaning, as he worked his magic on her. Wallahi, this woman was something else. From the moment Aziz first laid eyes on her, he knew he wanted Amina. Five-foot-nine, curvy and sinfully sexy, with dark bronze skin, long black hair and dark brown eyes, Amina Samundri was one of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen....

"Oh fuck," Amina whispered, as Aziz flicked his tongue over her clitoris while sliding his fingers deep into her cunt. To Aziz, there was nothing more beautiful than a woman on the verge of pleasure, and he could definitely tell that Amina was on the edge. All he needed was give her a firm push to tip her over the side...

Aziz had been with his share of women in his twenty four years, but Amina Samundri of India was definitely one of a kind. Not the type of female one met every day, that's for bloody sure. " Let go ma cherie," he whispered as he buried his face between Amina's thick, sexy legs, and ate out her hairy pussy like only a hungry man can...

"Oh fuck I'm there," Amina squealed, and the young woman shrieked, her body thrashing wildly as she came. Aziz felt her twist and thrash but didn't let up. He licked and sucked and probed her pussy until finally, a shocked little gasp escaped Amina's lips, followed by a body-wide shudder, and then she lay still.

"That was fucking awesome," Amina said, much later, and a smiling Aziz shrugged casually. Amina looked at him, a mischievous gleam in her dark eyes. Smiling wickedly, she shoved Aziz, hard. The young West African fell, and Amina pounced on him like a jungle cat on her prey...

"Crazy woman," Aziz said, grinning, as Amina smiled, then went straight for his manhood. Her hands gripped his dick, and Amina winked while stroking him. Aziz slowly let out the breath that he hadn't even realized he'd been holding. This woman was something else. So full of surprises. The first time Aziz saw Amina, he sensed that the Hijab-wearing, scripture-quoting Muslim sister from India was a wild woman.

Looks like I was right, Aziz thought, as Amina licked his dick head, and then engulfed him into her mouth. Aziz exhaled sharply, his knees buckled a bit but he lay perfectly still as Amina worked her magic on him. "Make some noise for me," Amina paused to say, playfully slapping Aziz's nuts, and the young West African groaned.

"You're killing me," Aziz whispered, and Amina flashed him a feral grin before she resumed sucking on him. While sucking Aziz's dick, a wicked idea sprang inside Amina's conniving mind. Sliding a finger into Aziz's ass, Amina waited for his reaction. Aziz's eyes went wide with surprise, but he said nothing.

"You're getting harder with my finger in your ass, eh?" Amina said, flicking her tongue over Aziz's dick head, and the Senegalese stud sighed happily. Yup, he definitely liked having his ass played with, that much Amina could tell. Amina wasn't surprised by this. Quite a few guys liked having their backdoor played with. Hell, Amina's ex, Atik, once asked her to buy a strap-on dildo to fuck him with. This Amina did gleefully, and wrecked his ass in the process. Good times.

Amina wouldn't mind bending Aziz over and working him over with her strap-on dildo, but that would be for another time. Amina stroked Aziz's dick until she knew he was about to burst, and when he did, she pinched his nuts at the base of his cock, and he exploded like an erupting volcano.

"Damn it that was hot," Amina said, smearing her hands with Aziz's cum, and tasting it on her sleek, delicate fingers. Aziz sighed happily, and thanked her. Amina nodded, and then leaned over, taking his softening dick into her mouth. It didn't take her long to bring Aziz's manhood back to life. Soon Amina had him hard as a piston.

"Let's go for a ride," Amina said, and straddled Aziz, sitting on his lap and staring at him, a challenge in her eyes. Aziz looked into her dark eyes, and smiled wolfishly. Challenge accepted madam, he thought, and gave Amina's thick derriere a firm slap. With a firm thrust he eased his hard dick into her, and Amina sighed happily.

"Missed you," Aziz said, and wrapped his arms around Amina's body, holding her tight as he thrust into her. Amina looked into Aziz's eyes as he made love to her. All the tension, anxiety and anger she'd been feeling since leaving work earlier left her. All that mattered was this moment, where she and Aziz were truly one.

"Don't tell me show me," Amina whispered, and Aziz obliged her, and showed her exactly just how much he missed her. Displaying far more aggression than he had last time, Aziz stunned Amina by putting her on all fours, smacking her big bronze butt and taking her from behind.

"Damn that big ass of yours," Aziz said, laughing as he slapped Amina's butt while thrusting his cock deep into her. Amina moaned softly and pushed back against him, grinding her big butt against his groin and driving him deeper inside of her. Aziz's thick dick stabbed her cunt with deep strokes, just the way she liked it.

"Harder please Aziz," Amina moaned, and Aziz heeded her plea. Grabbing her long, lustrous black hair, Aziz pulled her head back and smacked her ass hard as he slammed his dick into her. The sight of her big brown butt swallowing his long, dark dick turned him on immensely. Aziz was definitely an ass man and Amina had one of the best asses he'd ever seen. Dammit, he couldn't get enough of it...

"Fuck it I'm going to cum," Aziz cried out, and Amina smiled wickedly, for she knew she had him right where she wanted him. With her vaginal muscles gripping Aziz's dick like a vise, Amina pressed her big butt against his groin, as far as she could go, taking him completely inside her. And that's when Aziz absolutely lost it. The West African stud's knees buckled, a sharp groan escaped his lips, and then, for the second time that night, Aziz came.

"No need to praise me, brother, I was there," Amina said, laughing, as she and Aziz lay side by side on the carpeted floor, spent. Aziz smiled and put his arm around her. Gently Aziz kissed her on the forehead. The two of them lay there for a moment, just basking in the afterglow of a good fuck, and then Aziz broke the silence.

"Wish it could be like this always," Aziz said wistfully, looking into Amina's eyes. Amina smiled, and then looked away, for the intensity of the longing she saw in Aziz's eyes made her feel slightly uncomfortable. As much as she enjoyed Aziz's company, Amina wasn't ready for a relationship with him or any man. Hell, she was still reeling from the fiasco of her last relationship with a certain spineless Turk...

"Me too," Amina said, and then she got up and put her clothes back on. Aziz watched her for a long moment, smiled faintly, and then got up and put his clothes back on. The amazing Amina, he thought wistfully, and forced a smile on as Amina asked him to stay for supper, but he declined, making up something about needing to head home.

Truth be told, Aziz Toure had been quite lonely since the end of his relationship with Emily Turcotte. How he missed the lovely French Canadian gal he met while looking for a civil engineering textbook in the Carleton University library. Still, that relationship was over, and Aziz knew he had to move on.

Aziz kept thinking about the first time he and Amina hooked up, on the night when Emily put him out after a violent argument, and Amina had just about had it with Atik's spinelessness when it came to his conservative Turkish Canadian Muslim family's disapproval of their fledgling relationship. That night, Amina and Aziz reached out to each other, and provided each other with much-needed solace.

"Thanks for everything, my sister, I'll let myself out," Aziz said, and gave Amina a brief hug before heading for the door. Amina watched him go, and slumped on the couch the moment Aziz left. The look she'd just seen on his handsome face melted her heart. I'm sorry Aziz, Amina said to herself. How could she make him explain that although she cared for him far more than she cared to admit, Amina was absolutely NOT looking for a relationship at the moment.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Indian Muslim Princess

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 73 milliseconds