• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Watch Me

Watch Me

Crystal had just moved into her new Condo, located on the 7th floor. It was beach view, she couldn't afford beach front, but she still could see the ocean from her balcony.

There was a condo directly across from hers, it was right on the beach, she was certain it had to have an awesome view.

Crystal figured it had to be several hundred feet away, so she wasn't worried about bothering with curtains. She didn't really care anyway, if someone could see her she was fine with that.

Crystal had found out when she was 18 that she enjoyed being watched, it was such a turn on.

Her first experience with being watched was when she was out by her pool, her boyfriend at the time was Jake.

They had been swimming and started making out in the pool, Jake sat Crystal on the edge of the shallow end, he pulled her bikini bottoms to the side and started eating her pussy.

Jake ran his tongue up her wet slit, and pushed his middle finger inside her, and started fucking her cunt with his finger.

Crystal reached behind her back and pulled the string to her bikini top, and pulled it off, exposing her perky little tits. She caressed her nipples, pinching them between her thumb and fingers, gently tugging at them.

Jake had now slipped a second finger inside and was fucking her cunt, causing Crystal to moan with pleasure.

While Crystal was playing with her nipples her eyes glanced over towards her neighbors house, she thought for a moment she could see someone in one of the windows.

Jake was now gently nibbling Crystal's clit, sending her into an earth shattering orgasm, he lapped up her juices, savoring her sweet taste.

Again Crystal's eyes caught sight of the window, she knew it could only be one person, Mr. Anderson, he was her retired neighbor, he was in his 60's, dirty old man she thought.

Crystal suddenly felt something different, she didn't expect to feel this way, but she felt a rush, a thrill, she was actually feeling excited about being watched with Jake.

Crystal led Jake over to the chaise lounge, she had him sit down and she dropped to her knees in front of him and sucked his cock into her waiting open mouth.

Crystal than stood up and removed her bikini bottoms, turned around so she was facing her neighbors window and lowered her wet pussy down onto Jakes hard cock.

Jake reached around and pinched her nipples as Crystal rode up and down his long hard cock. Crystal could feel every inch of his cock, throbbing deep inside her cunt.

Crystal was now starring right at her neighbors window, she smiled, and blew a kiss towards her peeping Tom.

Jake had no idea what was going on, he had never seen Crystal so hot before, she was riding his cock, raising her hips all the way until just the tip of his cock was still inside and than ramming her cunt down hard, taking all 8 inches he had.

Crystal could feel her orgasm building, she tightened her cunt muscles around Jakes cock and fucked him faster, her eyes were locked on her neighbors window, she didn't even blink.

Jake grabbed Crystal by her hips and was thrusting his cock upward as she was pounding her pussy into his crotch, faster and faster, harder and harder.

Crystal orgasm erupted, she started gushing her cunt juices, Jake couldn't hold back any more and shot his load as well.

Crystal raised up off of Jake's cock and fingered her clit, she was so turned on she squirted, she had never down that before, she squirted again and again, her body was shaking.

She slipped three fingers inside her cunt and coated them with her juices and raised the fingers to her lips, she looked directly at her neighbors window and licked her fingers clean, smiling the whole time.

Ever since that unforgettable night, she had never been the same, she always loved sex, but being watched, well, she would have orgasms that couldn't be topped, and she loved the thrill of it all.

Now Crystal was all grown up, she was 32, her parents had both died in a car accident and she, being their only child, got everything, so she had some money.

Crystal was really attractive, 5'5", her boobs were 36C, with short Brunette hair, but she felt her best feature was her tight little butt.

The moving company she hired had done an excellent job, the only thing that Crystal had to do was unpack all her personal boxes.

She spent the whole day, unpacking her clothes and arranging them in her closet, she unpacked the box for her bathroom, soaps, shampoos, etc., the last box she opened was for her bed, sheets and bedspreads, and pillows and pillowcases.

Once her bed was all made up, there was still one more box, she saved it for last, sort of a welcome to my new home present to herself.

Crystal laid down on her bed, it was facing the floor to ceiling window, she thought for a moment if anyone at the condos across from her could see in, she instantly felt a small tingle in her pussy.

Crystal removed her T-shirt, and bra, and wiggled out of her shorts and panties. Someone else might have turned off the lights, but not Crystal, she secretly hoped that someone might be watching.

Crystal reached into the box and removed her favorite vibrator, it was her largest, it didn't move in all sorts of ways, but it was very powerful, and she was going to fuck herself with it until her cunt was dripping.

She brought the tip to her lips and let her tongue lick it all over, coating it in her saliva. Her fingers were already twisting her nipples, making them stand up hard.

Crystal turned the power on low, feeling the vibrations in her hand, she slowly moved the vibe to her left nipple, touching it softly against it, she purred at the touch. She touched her right nipple, she circled it around, mmmmmmmmmm, a soft moan escaped her lips.

She again thought about the possibility of being watched, she could feel her juices starting at the mere thought.

Crystal parted her legs and slid the vibe along her pussy lips, slowly, gently, she was putting on a show, she wanted to make someone cum, she wanted a perfect stranger to be watching her with a telescope or binoculars.

Her room was well lit, her windows were wide open, maybe someone was watching, and with that thought she penetrated her cunt, shoving half of the 8 inch cock inside.

She turned the speed up, and started fucking her cunt in long deep thrust, until she had every inch deep within her wet pussy.

Her eyes were starring out the window, knowing that if someone was actually watching her, they would see her looking right at them.

She mouthed the words, I want you to watch, watch me fuck my cunt, watch me until I cum, watch me until you cum.

Her hand was moving faster, ramming the vibrator deep inside, feeling the buzzing deep within her. Crystal's ass lifted up, off the bed, she knew what was going to happen next, and it did, she squirted her cunt juices, she pulled the vibe out and another squirt came gushing out.

Crystal sat up in bed and looked straight out the window, she blew a kiss, just like she had to Mr. Anderson all those years ago, she could only hope she had an audience for the show she had just put on.

Crystal went to the bathroom and cleaned up, she crawled into bed and turned out the light, and looked out the window at the condo across the way. Just before she closed her eyes, she saw a light go out in one of the condos, had someone been watching, she drifted off to sleep hoping so.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Watch Me

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 690 milliseconds