• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lonely Programmer

Lonely Programmer

12

It had been a terribly long week. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. Things were finally looking up for me. You see, I'm an App developer and I work at large. I mostly develop the games at home and sell them to the highest bidder. It's usually my brother, Jim, who buys them. He bought three of my first four games and has been pretty much bank rolling what I still like to call a hobby.

My fifth game finally got me into the 7 digit number in my savings account. I still have a steady income from my regular job, but now, I can afford to breathe a little. I work the early morning shift at a hotel on the water here on the Gulf Coast. It's usually quite even during the peak vacation time in the summer, so I have plenty of time to Beta the work on whatever game I was coding from the previous day.

No one I work with knows for sure what I do for extra cash, but I did mention that I was working on closing on a house on the water. The house ate almost my entire nest egg, but now I have a place to myself and plenty of room to spread out. Being right on the water is a major plus, too.

But this week was about to do me in. Between closing on the house, and getting the movers and decorators and pool guys all squared away, I got next to no sleep and didn't even touch the coding on my new game.

It was such a long week, that I decided to take a couple of nights off. No coding, no hotel, no drama. The ladies from 2nd shift at the hotel always want me to come out and play with them, but my schedule rarely ever permitted it. This weekend was going to be different, however.

I invited them to come over and break in my new pad.

My three closest friends were the girls that shared the 2nd shift. They'd often bring bar or club clothes with them to work so they could save time before going out. They often spent the first 20 or 30 minutes of my shift gossiping with me about the night before or where they were going that night. They often took advantage of the neighborhood boys and the tourists that came down here, but they had little to no interest in going home with any of them.

Rumors around the hotel were everything from they were lesbians, to virgins, to virgin lesbians. The truth might have been a mix of all those assumptions.

My closest friend, Jenn, has been working at the hotel just as long as I have. She's the typical petite thing, standing at 5 feet nothing. She has silky light brown hair and an ample body for such a small frame. 32C-26-28, I'd say, if I had to guess. She's been like my little sister for so long, I practically forgot that she had a vagina. She's no virgin, but she had a really wild high school sex life that only came back to bite her on the ass back in her home town, so she vowed to keep her act clean here in town. I guess you can call her a born again virgin. At 22 years old, she doesn't need to rush into anything.

Nikki, Jenn's partner in crime and confidant, is still only 20, but she's catching up to Jenn in the partying department. She's got wavy, dirty blonde hair that slinks to just below her shoulders and an amazing body.

I wouldn't call her plus size, but definately full figured. At 5'4", I feel like her size 9 dress is a perfect fit at all the right curves. I couldn't tell you her measurements for the life of me, but I did notice her bra tag showing once when I helped her zip her dress up. It read "D" clear as day. They were those magical "D" breasts that seemed to grow and shrink depending on what she was wearing that day. The boxy uniforms we wore did absolutely nothing for our figures and somehow even less for hers.

I had the gift of having a boatload of older uniforms from my first year that were button down dress shirts that I preferred to wear, but Nikki got stuck with a bunch of men's polos that were easily a size too big for her. I was always happy, and often hard, seeing her in her evening wear.

She may have been the rumored lesbian in the group, but the truth was that she was actually quite busy in high school getting good grades so college would be cheaper for her folks. Boys weren't going to get her grants and scholarships, you know? Once she was on her own, she clicked with Jenn and just had more fun with her letting the boys drool. She was the real deal virgin, though. Funny how rumors sometimes are so close to the truth and so far off at the same time, right?

Sawyer... Pure Kryptonite... If I were a bomber pilot, I'd have her on the side of my plane. 5'9", maybe 140lbs, perfect guitar figure, Strawberry blonde-bordering-ginger hair. Emerald Green eyes Lo Pan would kill for and the perfect dusting of freckles on her cheeks and shoulders. I'm pretty sure that if I tried really, really hard, I could lick them off.

She was my goddess. She was often the one trying to drag me out. She was the townie that knew all the best joints and all the bartenders and could get us in anywhere, any time. She was also the "LUG" or "lesbian until graduation". The legit lesbian in the rumor mill. She admittedly loved dick too much to give it up entirely, but she often ran into too many people while out to disappear and she'd hate to get a reputation around town. Especially considering she worked here, too.

The fridge was stocked. The ice chest was brimming on the back porch with plenty of bottles of lager. I had made sure the coals were ready if the ladies wanted me to grill up anything. The house was set. I was tired and surprisingly horny when I decided to relax in the hot tub out back for a little while before they got out of work. I set the jets on a 20 minute timer and settled in. The last I looked at my phone, it was 9pm. The ladies were set to get out in an hour and they swore they were going to come straight over. I felt the need to relieve some stress and removed my bathing suit while I was in the tub. I gently massaged my thighs and manhood as the rolling water eased me to sleep.

I woke with a start hearing my sliding glass door open a little too far and bounced back nearly spilling Sawyer's drink on her. She expertly stepped and swayed and let the Vodka/Palmer mixed drink swish out of the glass and onto the wood planks of the deck.

She whooped up a good laugh and said "You'd better put a catch on that rail! Lucky it didn't break or nothin..."

You'd half expect an Irish brogue to come from this fair beauty, but she's a Southern Gal 100%.

Jenn and Nikki also had drinks of their choice. Looks like they grabbed the Merlot I had breathing on the kitchen counter in its own ice bucket. I was a tad annoyed they didn't use the wine glasses, rather the water glasses instead, but they're young. I'm sure they didn't know the difference.

My heart was pounding when I realized what Sawyer was looking at. My trunks were sitting there, wadded up on a deck chair right next to my towel. She gave me a quick grin and casually sat down and covered them up with the towel and moving them aside.

Nikki and Jenn took up another chair and pulled it closer to the tub. I'm certain they missed that slight of hand magic Sawyer just performed.

My voice finally returned to me and I said "Ladies! I must have over slept! You caught me rather off guard!"

Jenn and Nikki just giggled and Sawyer's grin deepened just so. The jets in the tub were off, but so were the lights for the porch. Luckily, the ladies couldn't see below the water line. The moon was behind me, so it actually cast my shadow directly where it needed to be.

I was already well into the prune stage of my hot soak, but I dared not to move too far from where I sat. I casually reached over and turned the jets back on and omitted the timer this time, not knowing when or how this ordeal would end.

Jenn suddenly spoke up. "How's the water?"

Nikki chimed in and said "Shame we didn't bring our suits along."

I was ready with a smooth answer. "There's plenty of guest suits in the chest by the back door..."

Sawyer cut me off. "Why don't you just turn around and we can join you in our skivvies?"

I was quick to judge her expression with a pit in my throat and a knot in my stomach.

Jenn and Nikki looked at each other, then Sawyer. "Well come on with it! Turn'round!" We don't need you seein' more that we intend to, right girls?"

With that, she stood up and started peeling off her cut off flannel shirt as I turned around. The girls were already standing up by the time I had an unfortunate view of the Gulf. I really would have rather been sitting with that jet on my back instead of my now awakening prick. At least one part of me wasn't going to be pruny for too much longer.

"Alright. You can turn around now." Sawyer said.

I could already feel the water rising with the mass of three new bodies in the mix. The water wasn't the only thing rising. I turned around and there sat before me a pure dream. I never saw any of these girls quite like this before. I've seen them at their best, but this was something different all together.

All three decided to pull their hair up into varying degrees of buns or high pony tail-thingies. I really don't know what to call them. Hot tub hair dos?

Nikki was nice enough to pop a bottle of lager for me before getting in. She held it out for me to take. I took it and raised it to our health and polished more than half of it with my first pull. I noticed that the ice chest was closer to the tub and the ladies all switched to bottled nectar as well.

Sawyer flicked her chin to the control panel behind/beside ma and asked "Is there a bulb in this here pond?"

I know she can talk more intelligently than that, but I'm also aware she knows what that accent does to me.

Jenn bubbled up with excitement "Oh yeah! I wanna play with the settings, too!"

To my surprise as she half rose out of the water, I noticed no bra straps and a peak of areola. That immediately was followed by a mutual surprise as she semi-straddled me.

Almost all at once, she realized that I could see her exposed chest (sort of), her bare pussy was grazing my aching, rock hard cock and I slipped into the water deeper to avoid the embarrassing contact for us both.

Bear in mind that I never once looked at this tiny girl before as a sexual being. Not until less than five minutes ago. I was feeling a little pervy... But only just for a second.

My ass had completely slid off of the edge of the tub bench. Sawyer immediately reached out to try and save at least two of our drinks and Nikki went to grab Jenn to steady herself. I guess she assumed she had slipped and lost her footing. My left arm darted into the water to grab anything it could to break my fall. My hand wound up on the inside of Nikki's thigh. My right foot slid right past Sawyers crotch and she almost sat on my toes. Nikki's arms were steadying Jenn, but all of us were wrapped up in some interesting water version of twister.

My left foot and right elbow were now holding up Jenn, half of Nikki, and my own weight. I could feel Sawyer losing her balance (I think) because she was rocking back and forth. The motion she created made my grip on Nikki's thigh falter some. I could feel Jenn's weight accumulation on my now bent pelvis. She was sliding down my abdomen.

I'm sure I would have had a great view of her breasts if I looked down, but we were all pretty shocked and couldn't move a muscle. We were stuck on a frozen pond waiting for the surface to give out beneath us.

Is if all at once, My hand slid all the way up nikki's thigh directly into her pussy. My thumb firmly planted inside her with my fingers deftly sawing her ass cheeks apart. The sudden intrusion caused her to falter even more casing Jenn to slide down my abdomen even more. Sawyer seized the opportunity to try and grab me under my arm pits to steady me, but that only forced me to slide directly into Jenn's pussy to the hilt. Sawyer had effectively penetrated Jenn with my cock while simultaneously crushing my face with her own beautiful bosom.

My head bounced off of the back of the tub and I was trapped, Jenn had no footing, essentially riding me like a horse, Nikki was losing her hymen to my fattest finger and Sawyer's sexy little giggle fit wasn't really helping the matter. All that accomplished was jiggling her breasts in my face some more.

My mouth was partially in the water, so as much as I liked the idea of dying with this lovely's jugs in my face, something had to be done. I managed to get my foot dislodged from Sawyer's ass crack long enough to get a good hold on the opposite side of the bench, but I needed to (needed to?) hold onto Sawyer's ass to do it.

I tried to pull my hand out from between Nikki's legs, but she had them clamped shut. I could feel her clit rubbing against my wrist. I'm sure she could feel my thumb wiggling a bit, but she was still frozen in... in some sort of catatonic state, jaw wide open, eyes squeezed shut.

Finally, I'm sure it was less than two minutes total from start to finish, Sawyer stood up completely exposing herself to just below her perfectly folded pussy.

She said with an evil chuckle "Let's go and get y'all un tangled!"

As she reached behind Jenn with her right hand, she molested my balls as her left hand fondled Jenn's nipple. I easily slid back onto the bench as Sawyer slid behind Jenn and wrapped an arm around both her and Nikki.

Nikki still had my hand in a lock, so I couldn't move too far back. Sawyer's hand slid below the water and I could feel her knuckles grazing my pubic bone. I knew she was manually stimulating Jenn"s clit as she rocked her from behind. I could feel the friction of the motion on my cock. Jenn was fucking me!! Sawyer's eyes found mine as Jenn's head fell to my chest as she ground into me.

She then grabbed Nikki's hair from behind and pulled her into a steamy kiss. They were openly dancing their tongues into each other's' mouths as Jenn's mouth worked my nipple and the nape of my neck.

I found that the grip on my hand was easing up, so I decided to pull it out. Nikki grabbed my wrist and elbow, not taking her mouth off of Sawyer's and turned my hand counter clockwise. As my thumb popped out, my ring and middle fingers took its place. I eagerly hooked onto the inside of her pelvic bone and starting massaging Nikki's rigged, piped G-spot.

Her right hand moved to her clit and the other hand found something on Sawyer's hind side to hold onto. Sawyer just wouldn't take her eyes off of me for more than a second to moan or blink. I'm not sure where Nikki was holding, but it was working up something good!

Sawyer wasn't looking for any of that, though. She moved Nikki's hand from around her back and placed it right at the union of Jenn's and my mutual sexes just below Jenn's ass. I could feel Nikki gently cupping Jenn's pussy lips and ass as her fingers slid past both sides of the base of my cock.

"Oh, my God, Jenn! You're fucking Alex!" Nikki said.

(Hi, I'm Alex. Did I mention that?)

"His cock is so big!" Jenn said.

(It's really only 7 or so inches, honest, but the ladies have always apprieciated the rigid, thick crown.)

"So are his fingers. Bye bye, Mr. Hymen." Nikki replied.

I'm not sure when my right hand found Sawyer's breast, but she promptly batted it away and placed it on the back of Jenn's head. Sawyer's hands then both grabbed Jenn's hips and really started fucking her on my dick.

"Do you like that cock, Jenn?" Sawyer said.

"I do, so hard..." Jenn replied.

"Do you want to try that cock, Nikki?" Sawyer said, turning towards her.

Nikki opened her eyes and said "Mmm... I think I'm going to cum on his hand...Do you want me to cum with you, Jenn?"

"I already came twice... *pant pant* I'm about to *pant pant* go again!" Jenn responded.

That last bit from Jenn's voice trailed with a rising volume as both girls started to climax together.

"Finger her ass!" Sawyer shouted at neither of us in particular.

We both did as we were told and both girls crashed down hard onto me with devastating orgasms that nearly dislodged me from my perch for the second time of the night.

Sawyer eased Nikki to the bench as I rolled Jenn to the bench, my cock still buried in her. I would have liked to keep going, but I figured she needed a little rest. I then stood up to reach the bottle opener and a new bottle.

As I turned around, Sawyer grabbed at my painfully hard member and said "All that and no finally?! Come here, Boy!"

Strange as she addressed me for the first time in over fifteen minutes and funny how she called me boy. I have 9 years on her easy. (I'm 33.) Strange and also welcome was her hot mouth on my cock, too. She bobbed and sucked and gagged herself on it. Even with the humid air and bubbly water, I could see tears forming at the corners of her eyes. She looked up and noticed me watching. She quickly rolled her eyes and slammed them shut increasing her effort.

I'm not a guy that's all that into getting head. I never really get enough stimulation from it. I was being polite for maybe 3 more minutes when her eyes finally opened.

She let my dick spring out of her mouth (not minding her teeth, by the way. Ouch.) and exclaimed "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

I wanted to explain that fellatio really wasn't my thing, but I decided to just grab her legs and kneel between them. My cock was already sawing her pussy lips apart. I could feel her moistness even though our lower halves were under the water. Each stroke was getting closer and closer to her opening which seemed to be trying to get closer from the other direction. Her knees were crooked in my elbows- a perfect set up for maximum penetration.

Just as my cock head settled on her seemingly too small opening, her hand darted to my chest.

"Wait!! Take Nikki first. I want to watch some more." She said.

Nikki and Jenn were still both rolling from their shared orgasms that neither of them noticed me taking position. This time I didn't bother pulling her legs up onto my arms. I remembered hearing something about a hymen and felt that burying myself might be too much for her first time. I guess Sawyer had the same thought. She grabbed my cock again and guided it to Nikki's unfucked pussy and eased me in with both hands. One hand on the small of my back the other fisted around my cock so I couldn't go too deep too fast.

"What are you do... oh, FUCK... Wait, wait..." Nikki said with urgency and concern.

With that, Sawyer released my cock and pushed hard on me from behind. Nikki's legs involuntarily rose up and my cock hit and shredded the last remnants of her hymen before bottoming out deep inside her.

"I'm not sure I want to... Oh Fuck, You're huge!! Wait, wait...Mmmmph...PHUHHK" Nikki tried to say before Sawyer covered her mouth with the most amazing nipple I have ever seen, and I was suddenly jealous.

I continued to slide in and out of Nikki. My hands were now holding her ankles as I slowly took her virginity.

Jenn soon joined Sawyer on the other side of Nikki and they both took turns feeding her tasty nipples and breasts while they both kissed and cooed.

"Wait... Why?... You can't be... Shit, I'm gonna cuph... fragain..." Nikki mumbled.

Sawyer pulled her nipple out Nikki's mouth as she asked "What was that, Nikki? You're gonna what?"

I slowed down a little so Nikki could respond. "No... Don't stop... I'm gonna cum again..."

Jenn chimed in. "Are you sure? You DON'T want Alex to stop?"

"Please don't stop... *pant* Faster, please I want to cum again!" Nikki cried.

With that I began to double my efforts, I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock as I eased to the deepest well of her sex and continued to give her hard, fast strokes. As her pussy tightened more, I nearly came to a full stop. I could barely move inside her she was so tight.

"OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK. I'm Cumming again! I'm cumming on your cock!" Nikki exclaimed.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Lonely Programmer

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds