• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Model Slave Ch. 07

Model Slave Ch. 07

1234

I want to thank all those who sent private and public comments. This was going to be a fairly straight forward story, but I loved some of the suggested directions for the story and changed course. I especially want to thank Sue, she has given me a world of ideas and a couple scenes were inspired by her exploits. As a result this chapter had to be rewritten and took a lot longer than I thought. Sorry about that, but I hope you enjoy the results.

As always, the characters in this story are purely fictionalized and products of my wild imagination. The sex is between consenting adults over the age of 21. Thank you for reading, voting and as always comments are not just welcome, but encouraged.

*

The case had pretty much fallen apart because anyone that had been either a witness or defendant was either dead or missing. Agent O'Connor and Patrick met at their favorite diner, oddly enough called The Diner. As Patrick came inside he saw O'Connor slumped in a booth with his head held in his hands. Patrick slammed his hand down on the table as he slid into the booth opposite his friend. O'Connor jumped in his seat with his hand reaching beneath his jacket for his FBI issued sidearm. His hand relaxed when he saw Patrick in the seat across from him.

"You ass hole, I could've shot you." As he looked at his friend across the table O'Connor's face slowly morphed from his startled expression into a wide grin. "You look like a man that is getting wildly fucked by a very beautiful submissive model."

Patrick's Cheshire grin got even bigger as his friend confirmed some of his feelings. "Well buddy, you got part of it right, she is wild, crazy and incredible woman in bed, but she is so much more than that. Hell man, I think I'm in love with her and you know that never happens to me."

O'Connor slapped him on the shoulder and laughed. "You mean the hardhearted dungeon master has finally met someone that can make a dent in the shell around your heart. Even the mighty must fall at some point. It's about time and I'm very happy for you. I hope you guys can be as happy as Denise and I are."

Both their smiles started to fade the same time as their minds started to go back to the case. O'Connor shook his head and lamented, "They're cleaning up their messes faster than we can make a case. We don't have anybody left to indict, they are either dead, missing or in hiding, but the end result is the same, we're dead in the water."

Patrick stayed silent for a few minutes watching the aching disappointment and hurt in his friend's face. Over the years as he had gathered information he had passed most of it to O'Connor, but he never told him how he came by the information. He wasn't sure he wanted to tell him now, but he felt sorry for his friend and slaver network needed to be dismantled.

"O'Connor, haven't you ever been interested where I dredge up all the leads I get for you?" Patrick said slowly to his friend, while staring into his eyes.

O'Connor slowly came out of his stupor and light began to shine in his eyes again. He knew Patrick had some trick up his sleeve and was about to help him in ways he never imagined. His morose quickly faded away only to be replaced by the intense inquisitive cop, ready to fight injustice wherever he finds it. O'Connor stayed silent waiting for his friend to reveal where he was going with this line of questions.

Patrick looked at him and then began slowly. "You already know that I'm very heavily involved in the BDSM community and that I do seminars, as well as, training sessions worldwide. What you don't know is that every session I do I cultivate a web of spies and informants. I have someone in almost every slaver organization or at least the ones I know about. However here's the rub, my old friend, you have multiple leaks in your organization and I will not risk anyone's life giving you information."

O'Connor started to object but Patrick held up his hand saying, "You know you have leaks as well as I do. All of these people have entrusted their secrets, their very lives to me and I will not put any of them at risk. Too many have already died or been enslaved. You saw it yourself with Dr. Swartz's takedown, someone in your own organization tipped them off. You know how ruthless these people are and I can't risk anyone's life by giving you information that could compromise them."

O'Connor and Patrick stared into each other's eyes and you could almost hear the wheels turning as both trying to find a way out of this dilemma. Patrick started speaking slowly, "You conduct a mole hunt in your organization and don't forget these people are very well-funded so include your higher-ups. Share your findings with me when I'm convinced no one else is in danger I will begin giving you the additional information."

"We will begin domestically but most of the funding and most of the clients comes from overseas so you're going to have to do the same thing with any of your overseas contacts. We need to make sure that my sources will not be put in danger and until I'm convinced you don't get the information. So Interpol and your overseas operations are going to have to conduct mole hunts as well. Do you concur?"

O'Connor was already in the zone trying to figure out how to uncover the moles and shook his head slowly up and down. Patrick continued, "Obviously you need to go through the bank records of anyone on the task force and your higher-ups and I'm sure you'll get a couple of people this way. However, that's not going to get those that are smart devious ones that covered their tracks well. I also have a huge list of spotters, people like the photographer who find an unwitting victims. Once you've cleaned out the obvious moles via their bank accounts, we can selectively use the slave spotters as traps to find the other moles."

"When I'm convinced we finally rooted out all the moles, then we can start going after the big fish. O'Connor you see how these people work, so there's a good chance none of these people will ever go to trial, but instead will just disappear. I think both of our goals should be to make it very painful and dangerous for the customers. If there are no customers there is no reason for the slave trade. Unfortunately, all of these customers are very wealthy and influential so you are going to need high-level by sponsors both domestically and internationally."

O'Connor stared at Patrick with an intense focus gaze, forceful with hard determination. Just then the waitress came and took their order. As the lunch came and they went to work on a plan to make sure that everyone feeding slavers information would be incapacitated. Patrick gave O'Connor a list of 100 spotters to use in his mole hunt and Patrick gave them six months to complete the task. Only when Patrick was convinced the slavers sources of inside information had dried up would they move to the next phase.

He knew it would take a long time, but now they had a plan. If they kept it between themselves Patrick was convinced that they could pin the slavers back on their heels and keep them there. This would not be a fight that ever ended because as soon as they took care of one boss another would take his place. However, he was convinced they could save lots of lives and their efforts were worth the cost.

*****

The Clothing store where Penny had first seen her Master was expanding. They were adding a high end adult toy section and they wanted to kick it off with wildly sensual spectacle in their display window. In the beginning Lisa had alerted Patrick that Penny was unknowingly going to be auctioned and set in motion their passionate love affair. The store held a special place for both of them and for Penny this was where she first saw the man that captured her heart and rules her body. For Patrick it was the first time he felt Penny's loving eyes reach in and tug at his heart strings.

So for this occasion Lisa called in her chits and requested that Patrick put on a show with Penny as the model. Patrick took Penny to the store under the guise of shopping for some outfits and they looked for some very revealing and erotic clothing as well as previewed the new adult toy store. Patrick took note of every outfit or toy that caused Penny's eyes to widen. When he felt like he had a good list of both toys and clothing he had a conference with Lisa and they developed a plan for the grand opening display.

While at the store Penny changed into a transparent blouse, thong and a very short micro skirt. The skirt barely covered the firm globes of her ass and allowed the bottom of her cheeks to peek through. Her breasts wobbled excitedly against the blouse, tenting the blouse and making her already turgid nipples even more enflamed. Penny felt like she was walking around naked and she very nearly was. For the most part she was excited being shown off, but when someone stared at her like a piece of meat she would blush with embarrassment.

They left the store while Lisa made everything ready for tomorrow's exhibition. Penny had been so turned on by all the toys and the thought of wearing some of the erotic clothing that she requested that Patrick take her to the main room at the club and in front of a crowd, use her. Patrick still had the list of toys in his head, but decided against using them. He wanted tomorrow's demonstration to contain some surprises for Penny.

Patrick also decided that Penny needed to stew in her own passionate juices for a while and learn some discipline. He headed for a restaurant that catered to Masters, their slaves and the secretive nature of the restaurant allowed almost anything. He wanted her to understand and appreciate that he was her Master and he controlled her body. To make his point Patrick fondled Penny's breasts and pussy the entire drive. By the time they got there Penny was gritting her teeth, teetering on the edge of a massive cum.

As she got out of the car her Master cuffed her hands behind her back and then they walked to the restaurant with Penny walking dutifully behind and to the right of her Master. The walk was torture with her pussy lips squishing together and her clit throbbing between her legs. Her engorged sensitive nipples were thrusting against her virtually transparent blouse visible for everyone to see. The sway of her unfettered breasts rubbed her nipples maddeningly against the blouse adding to her needy frustration.

By the time they reached the hostess Penny was almost insane with lust. She knew if she didn't cum soon she would go crazy and when the hostess ask them to wait for a few minutes while they cleared a table she snapped.

"Oh God hurry it up will you."

The hostess visibly cringed and responded, "Yes Mum we will hurry."

Patrick looked at Penny with a slight frown, but Penny missed the look on his face. She stood shifting from one foot to the other adding stimulation to her already throbbing clit and nipples. Patrick couldn't let this lesson go to waste so he sat in one of the chairs and jerked Penny off her feet draping her over his lap. He flipped up her skirt exposing her delectable ass and preceded to rain hard swats on her unprotected tush, only her thong protected her modesty. Very quickly overlapping red handprints began appearing on both cheeks of her luscious ass.

Penny was startled when he pulled her over on his lap, then when her flipped back her skirt and began to rain hard whacks on her ass cheeks. He spanked her hard and she yelped as her ass quickly turned cherry red. She was humiliated, embarrassed and fought to maintain her dignity. She stubbornly refused to let her tears fall, beg for mercy or cry out with the pain she was feeling. However, the fact that her dominant master took her in the entrance of a restaurant had her hotter than a firecracker.

Her unfettered breasts were swinging wildly inside her blouse with each blow. Her turgid nipples were sending jolts of erotic fire throughout her body as they continuously scrapped against the blouse. The pain, the shame, the exposure and her needy pussy all served to make her squirm in his lap hoping to gain the release she craved. Patrick saw this and stopped the spanking of her ass, but instead spread her legs and spanked her thong covered pussy.

For Penny everything got worse and each swat on her pussy was a high voltage jolt that went straight through her throbbing clit then spreading throughout her body. She felt like her head was going to explode and every swat on her pussy / clit sent showers of sparks through her mind. The intensity had her gasping for breath and some of the fight left her as her master took control of her body away from her. She fought him, but both knew what the outcome would be as she released her stubborn struggle, accepting her master's discipline.

"Oh please Master I'll be good, Oh God I going to explode ... cum ... Oh God ... please Master, Please."

Patrick gave her two more swats for good measure, watching Penny tremble and quiver trying to control her body. Then he caressed her strawberry red ass feeling the heat coming from her skin. He turned her over, sat her up in his lap and it was then that Penny saw the crowd gathered around them watching. Her face flushed red with embarrassment and humiliation before she hid her face in his shoulder. Patrick was having none of that and turned her face to the hostess and said.

"Penny my Pet you were a brat and need to apologize to this young lady for hurting her feelings. You are to do whatever she requires you to do as an apology."

Penny dropped her eyes and softly said. "I apologize for my bratty behavior, will you please forgive me?"

The hostess looked skyward with her eyes darting around as she said, "Did someone say something?"

Penny looked up at the angry face of the hostess and knew she was going to have to do much more.

As she sat shaking on the edge of an explosive cum, she looked at her Master and ask, "May I leave your lap and speak to the Hostess?"

Patrick gave a proud smile and said, "Yes you may."

Penny's humiliation was at an all-time high as she shakily crawled out of her Masters lap and on to the floor. She tried to her aborted orgasm aside while she crawled over to the hostess stand and kneeled in front of the hostess saying. "Please forgive my bratty behavior."

The waitress stared at Penny for a couple of seconds and then turned around with her back to Penny with her ass mostly in her face. The implication was clear for everyone in the restaurant and Penny's face blushed bright red as she knew what she had to do. She wanted to look back at her master in the hope that he would give her a reprieve, but she knew he wouldn't. She had done this to herself and needed to pay the price.

Penny's hands were still cuffed behind her back, so she couldn't just grab the hostess is skirt. She reached out and with her teeth grabbed the hem the hostess's short skirt and lifted it until her ass was fully exposed. She leaned forward and placed a long sensual kiss on the hostess's left butt cheek and then repeated it with the right cheek. She slowly let the skirt fall back in place covering the hostess's backside. Penny leaned back on her heels as the hostess turned around and faced Penny.

"Apology accepted." The hostess said in a soft and sensuous tone.

Suddenly the dam broke and everybody in the entryway began talking, the hostess got back seating people and Penny's Master helped her get to her feet. Penny looked up into her master's eyes and saw love and pride in his eyes. However she also saw an expectation lurking there and she knew she had response that was due him, so she dropped her eyes and said.

"I am sorry master for embarrassing you and I have no excuse for my bratty behavior. Thank you for punishing me, showing me the error of my ways and thank you for allowing me to apologize to the hostess. May I please beg for your forgiveness?"

Penny looked up into his eyes and saw nothing except pride and love. His smile grew broader as Penny dropped her eyes and laid her head on his chest. In a deep rumbling voice that made her nipples harden while setting off quivers deep inside her he said. "You are forgiven, but understand my Sub you represent me and any bad behavior reflects badly on your master, requires punishment and must be corrected."

The hostess led them back to their table with a saucy swing in her backside. As they started to sit Patrick said loud enough for everyone to hear, "Skirt up and bare bottom on the chair."

Penny glanced at her Master, demurely dropped her eyes and flipped up the back of her skirt. She gasp loudly as her burning inflamed backside came in contact with the cold rough chair. Her face burned with embarrassment as everyone watched reaction to the cold chair and with her arms still bound behind she couldn't hide. She looked at her Master and he was staring at her with an amused yet proud and loving look. She remembered his words and straightened her back, proudly presenting the body her Master owns, to the crowded restaurant.

The Hostess bent over and whispered in her ear. "Any time you want to use those soft sensuous lips again my ass is always available." Then she stood up and walked back to the hostess station with an exaggerated swing to her hips.

Penny blushed again and glanced around at the crowd, then dropping her eyes as being her masters sub began to sink in. This wasn't just a game that they played in the bedroom, this was a lifestyle and she was expected to live it all the time. Nothing brought that home more than her current situation. She was sitting in a restaurant on her bare ass and her hands cuffed behind her. Her transparent top showed her magnificent breasts and hard turgid nipples then she straightened her back, proud to show everyone what belonged to her master.

Part of her was embarrassed at being shown this way and wanted to fight the humiliation and shame. But another part of her felt wild freedom and exhilaration. She loved the spectacle that she had become, however she could only do it under orders of her master. With him she would do things she never even dreamed of and if he commanded it she would do even more.

She needed him more than she needed air to breathe. Pleasing her master was all she cared about now and she realized with that thought she had never been happier. She didn't care about her career, her parents, keeping up with the Jones or what anyone except her Master thought of her. She realized that she truly is his sub and her face broke out in a glowing smile at the thought. She loved him and would do anything he commanded of her, except she would not be shared. He could strip her, show her to a crowd, flog her, spank her or bind her anyway he wants, but she would not let anyone else touch her.

She sat quietly while, proud to be seen as her Masters sub, while he ordered their dinner. Her face glowed with her sudden submissive realization, but her body throbbed with the intense fire her Master had built inside her. From her flaming red ass cheeks, to her throbbing and pulsing clit, to her achingly hard nipples her body burned for her Master's touch. Then she got her wish.

Patrick reached and pulled her chair closer to his and then slowly ran his hands up the inside of her thigh. He spread her legs as he went until he reached her thong covered slit, but he didn't stop there as his fingers went underneath the thong and into her drenched pussy. From the moment her master touched her Penny's whole body rippled with anticipation. Her nipples almost burst through her transparent blouse they hardened so quickly and goose bumps broke out over the rest of her body. When his fingers entered her she sucked in a deep shaky breath and then softly moaned as her body tensed.

Patrick methodically sawed his fingers in and out of Penny's clasping pussy staring into her eyes as he did. Penny gasp and shuttered as she was immediately back on the edge of an orgasm. Her head lolled back on her shoulders as her eyes glazed over with the burning need inside her building into a bonfire. Her eyes drifted shut and she gulped air as she tried to control the searing heat her Master was creating in her womb. Her eyes popped open as she felt a light slap on her nipple.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Model Slave Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds