• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Housewarming Party Ch. 02: No Return

Housewarming Party Ch. 02: No Return

I woke up confused; why was my neck sore? Why had I slept on the couch? I looked around at the room, littered with empty glasses and beer bottles. We'd had a housewarming party. It'd been a success. Andrew had stayed late, and he'd fucked my girlfriend. The memory swept over me slowly: the sloppy blowjob, the sweaty sex. I'd told Elena to stop, and she'd told him to slide his thick dick back inside her. She'd been looking right into my eyes.

That's why I'd been on the couch. They were in there; they were in my bedroom. I felt ashamed at having been so turned on the night before. Where was my dignity? I knew that I should confront them, that I should storm into the bedroom and kick my coworker out. I marched and opened the door. They were still asleep, tangled naked in each other's arms. I lost heart and walked back to the kithcen. Elena had looked so peaceful.

I cooked breakfast, hoping that returning to basics might help me cope with the fact that my world had been turned upside down. Apparently, the smell of bacon on the stove woke the sleeping couple. Elena wandered out of the bedroom, rubbing her eyes and wearing a bathrobe. She sidled up to me.

"You're making breakfast," she said, avoiding eye contact.

"I am."

"There's a man in our bed."

"Surely you remember why."

"I do. It's...it's...I don't know what to say, George. I had fun, but I feel awful."

"It was weird."

"You liked it."

"Don't say that."

She grabbed my wrist and locked her eyes on mine. "There's not point denying it. The whole thing turned you on. That's why you didn't stop it."

"I told you to stop."

"Yeah, when it was already too late. You didn't really want us to; if you did, you could've done a million different things. You sat there, watching him take me. Afterwards, you even gave up the bed."

"I feel like a pervert."

"You're burning the bacon."

"Just take it over." I handed her the spatula.

"We were drunk, and we had a wild moment. I think it's important to talk about it."

"A wild moment? We became swingers."

She laughed. "We're not swingers, George. That would mean that you got lucky too."

"So I'm just a cuckold. For now."

"Forever. Don't think for a second that I'd be okay with you sleeping around."

"Are you serious?"

"Very. The food's ready. Oh, and there's my erstwhile lover."

Andrew had left the bedroom, slowly buttoning up his shirt. "Good morning," I said.

"Good morning," he let out, awkwardly reaching for his shoes. "I should be going."

"You're not going to stay for breakfast?" asked Elena.

"No, no...I really need to go."

After he left, Elena and I ate breakfast in silence. Afterwards, she was the first to speak. "You probably feel like you can't trust me anymore."

"Maybe."

"I u­­nderstand. But just realize that I'm never going to do this again without telling you."

"You're going to do it again?"

"I don't know. Maybe. Probably. Look. We entered another world last night. I experienced pleasure that I didn't think was possible, and I know that your eyes were opened too. Whether it's for better or worse, I don't know. But we can't go back to being Mr. and Mrs. Happy Monogamy. A door closed; a cock came. Do you know how sore I am, George? I've been sitting here, eating bacon, and my cunt hurts. I can't not think about it, and when I think about it, I get wet. My sore cunt, which for my own good shouldn't be fucked for another year, wants to get fucked again. And not by you. I'm so sorry, honey. I don't mean that as an insult. But you have to understand my perspective. You saw what he did to me last night. It was shameful and it was awful and it's all I'm going to be able to think about until I can do something like that again. Now, listen. I've come to a realization. I can try to be a good girl for you. When we go out to eat or shop or whatever, I can look at the good looking men I see and pretend that I'm not thinking about what it would be like for them to hold me, for them to take control of me. It's not that I didn't have those thoughts before; I'm sure you have too. But now it's different, because my perspective has changed. Now I'm cursed with the knowledge that fantasy can become reality, that all I have to do is spread my legs and a well-hung stranger can make me feel like the naughty slut that I never knew I could be."

I held my fork in mid-air. I'd been too captivated by her speech to take a bite. After what felt like a minute, I formed a sentence. "You're saying that the floodgates are open."

"Call it what you will." She stood up and crossed to the other side of the table, wrapping her arms around my chest and reaching for my cock as she whispered into my ear. "And don't tell me you're not thrilled. Don't tell me that this isn't what you've been waiting for. Don't tell me that you don't get hard thinking about last night, about that wild look in my eyes as Andy tore my pussy apart. I want you to say it. I want you to say that you want me to be a good girl, that you don't want me to fuck around anymore. That you never want to see that look in my eyes again." Silence. "That's what I thought."

A week passed in which Elena and I didn't see much of each other. She'd been doing a lot of overtime, hoping to make up some of the money that it had cost us to move. I took the opportunity to travel south to New York, hoping that a couple days off work and with friends would help keep my mind off things. It worked. Finally, Friday night rolled around. It had been one week since the incident. I got home from work late, surprised to find that Elena was already home. She was in our bedroom, standing in front of the mirror, putting on her earrings. She wore a low-cut purple dress. I stood in the doorway, crossing my arms. "I thought you were working overtime today," I said.

"I got a better offer," she said, grinning into the mirror, holding a tube of ruby red lipstick. "Natasha wants to take me to this nightclub opening. You know that old warehouse near the waterfront? The one we used to walk by and joke about all the murders that must go down there? Jack Rice bought it and made it into a club. I forget the name. Anyway, the opening is tonight. It's supposed to be a pretty big deal. Natasha's boss got us on the list."

"Hmmm. Nightclubs aren't your thing, though."

"I know, but this is a big deal. And if I'm ever going to open my own restaurant, meeting some of the people that are going to be there tonight will help. It's a networking opportunity."

"That's why everyone will get a view of your nipples."

"What? Oh, shit." She adjusted her dress, pulling it up just enough so that the top of her nipples were covered. Still, it was a lot of cleavage. "Thanks, is that better? "

"Am I invited?"

"Umm...sorry, babe. Natasha worked hard to get us on this list. I think she may have fucked her boss. We can't bring another person."

"Are you going to...you know."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know."

She turned away from the mirror to look at me. God, she was sexy. "Come on, say it."

"Are you trying to get lucky?"

"I'm not trying to do anything, George, except get some contacts. I can't bartend forever; I need to start getting to know the right people. Investors, possible partners, that sort of thing. A little, okay, a lot of cleavage can't hurt. And it there just happens to be someone that I'm into, someone that can help put a nice cap on the evening, then that's just a bonus. But honey, I promise that if anything happens, I'll call you first. You'll know before your girlfriend gets fucked."

"And what am I supposed to do all night?"

"I don't know. Watch a movie?"

It was 1am when I got the call. I was on my second movie. I let the phone ring a few times before answering, dreading what I was about to learn. When I finally gave in, Elena sounded somewhat frantic. "Hey, George. I'm happy you're still up. I'm not coming home tonight."

"Did you?"

"Yes, I did. I'll tell you the details later. So sorry I forgot to call earlier, but George, it was unbelievable. These guys..."

"Guys?!"

"There were two of them. College kids. Don't worry; I'm not with them now. I'm at Natasha's and I'm too tired to want to make the trip home. Can you pick me up in the morning? I'll text you the address."

"Okay, sure, but..."

"I'm so sorry. But trust me; you'll like the story. These guys demolished me."

I picked Elena up the next day and took her home. I made coffee while she showered. She cuddled next to me on the couch, preparing to tell her story. "So," she said, grinning. "I bet you want to hear what happened."

"Bring it on."

"The club was lame. A serious disappointment. No one was there. So Natasha and I bailed to go to a nearby bar, where we proceeded to drink heavily. Not surprisingly, two big jocky guys from BC came over to hit on us. The redhead seemed to be focused on me. Natasha had the sandy blonde guy. They weren't too smooth, but they were confident. I knew two minutes in that I'd get laid. Let's face it; I may not have told you last night, but that was my goal. You knew it. Sorry. I wanted to get my brains fucked out." She was close to me as she told the story, I could smell her shampoo. My dick had started to move. "So they invite us back to their apartment. We go upstairs and don't waste any time. Redhead, his name was Sam, starts making out with me. He has me pressed to the wall, his lips are all over mine, his hand is down my pants. I'm super fucking wet. And I realize that I should call you. That that was the deal, that you have to know when I'm about to get lucky. So I pull away and tell him that I just have to make a quick call. But then I get distracted.

"Natasha was too drunk. She'd passed out while making out with the other guy, Benjy. So he's obviously disappointed. I get a blanket and put it over her. She's out for the night. Suddenly I feel bad for Benjy; he's lost his girl. Then it occurs to me, that I'm down to be shared. I'd never thought too much of it before. I mean, I've had dreams where big groups of guys take me one after the other. Who hasn't? But I've never thought of it as a serious possibility. But before I know it, I'm moving in close to Benjy, reaching for his pants and kissing him. Sam catches my drift and gets behind me, grinding his hard cock on my ass.

"So you see, babe, I meant to call you. But circumstance got in the way. I had to solve a problem, and before I knew it, I was sandwiched between two buff, horny guys, looking at the prospect of getting drilled by both of them. I didn't have the heart to pull away from that. I sucked their dicks before Benjy picked me up and carried me into the bedroom. I felt small in those arms of his. He threw me like a pillow; I've never been thrown before. It was all so overwhelming. I landed on the bed, and then Sam was on top of me, covering me with his massive body. Both of them must be at least 6'3. They're on the football team. I was so fucking wet, knowing that I was at their disposal. Sam was crushing me, chewing on my ear and pulling off my panties. 'Use me,' I said to them. That's all I wanted. I wanted to be their plaything. There was no time to think about condoms; Sam slid his dick into my pussy, and we were off. Benjy put his balls on my face and I licked them. My dress was still on.

"It only took Sam a couple minutes to cum. I did too, at the same. I remember it more vividly than the rest. He lifted me up off the bed and squeezed me really close to him as my arms were wrapped around his neck. He was balls deep as the cum shot into me, and by that time I was over the edge too. I shook in his arms as we both exploded. Honey, it was awesome. After that, I almost felt like I should take a break. But it was Benjy's turn. I was lying on the bed, recovering, when he flipped me over, shoving my face into the pillow. I instinctively lifted my ass in the air, and he shoved his dick into me. He was more forceful than Sam, and I didn't think that was possible. He was wild; it was like he was possessed or something. He also lasted longer, maybe ten minutes. It's hard to tell. He wanted me to swallow his cum, and I did. Then we had to finish it off right. We had to do double penetration. It was my idea.

"They flipped a coin. Sam won my ass. I sat on Benjy's dick, facing him as I rode him cowgirl. I leaned down close so that Sam could enter me. He lubed up his dick, and then did some work on my butt, his fingers going in and out, coating my hole with lube. Meanwhile I'm sitting on Benjy, feeling his hard cock in me, not daring to move yet. Then it happened, and oh my god. It hurt, him entering me. I've never told you, George, but I've done anal before. It was before we started dating; I did it once. I didn't enjoy it, but for some reason the spirit took me last night. I knew I wanted it. And Sam...even drunk, he knew what he was doing. He started slowly and deliberately, responding to my reactions. I adapted to the pain; I was so fucking turned on. He went harder, and I got into it. There's nothing quite like two dicks inside you. It blew my mind."

"After, I remembered you. I hate to say it, but you'd been completely out of my mind. I called you and...I'm so sorry, but I lied. I said I wasn't with them. I don't know why I thought that would make it better. I with one on each side of me. In the morning I walked to Natasha's so that you could pick me up there. She was sorry that she missed the fun." I couldn't speak. I didn't have to. "Honey, I know I've already broken the rules. But...I couldn't resist. And tell me you're not happy for your little slut." She unbottoned my pants and, eyes locked on mine, slid down onto my hard shaft. "Tell me you don't like this used pussy. You're the third guy in twelve hours to fuck it...you're getting thirds, George." She gripped my hair. Her eyes spoke of insanity as she slid up and down on my cock. "Tell me you don't like it; tell me you're not fascinated by your slut of a girlfriend. I'm doing it again, you know. I don't know when it'll happen, or where. I don't know who it'll be. But it's only a matter of time. Maybe next month. Maybe tonight. There's no going back now honey. You're just going to have to share me."

I couldn't resist. I felt the hot cum squirting out of me and into her pussy. I looked and saw it leaking down my shaft. She smiled and leaned close to whisper. "I'll always come home to you, hun. But there's a new woman, now. You're not just dating Elena. Elena was a good girl; she was faithful. She didn't have anal sex. Now she has a twin, and I don't know her name yet. But she's a bad influence. She loves you, but she loves cock just as much. And I think we should get to know her. She has a lot to teach us."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Housewarming Party Ch. 02: No Return

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds