• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Fucking Evolution Ch. 06

Fucking Evolution Ch. 06

12

Two weeks later he is relaxing in his room and his phone rings.

"Hello."

"Art. How are you and Jackie."

"I could never forget you two."

"I guess she wasn't fertile."

"A trip to Miami sounds nice. I've never been there before."

"I can't turn down an offer like that."

"OK, Art. I'll call you from the airport."

"Good bye, Art. See you soon."

Eric packs his bags and heads to the airport.

He arrives in Miami and calls Art.

"Hi Art. I just landed. I'll take a cab to your house as soon as I get my luggage."

"Ah, I see. Have you driver call me."

"OK, see you in a while."

Art's driver calls him. They meet at the luggage pick up.

"Good afternoon, sir. My name is Johnson. May I have your luggage tickets."

"Hi, Johnson. Here you go."

"Please wait here while I get your bags."

Johnson returns with his luggage.

"This way, sir"

He follows Johnson.

Johnson opens the back door of a Lincoln Town Car and Eric gets in.

"We should arrive in about twenty minutes, sir. There are beverages in the refrigerator, if you would like."

"Thanks, I'm fine."

It looks like Art has some money.

The pull up in front of a mansion. Eric isn't surprised.

Art's butler meets them at the front door.

"Good day, sir. My name is Benson, at your service."

"Thank you, Benson."

"This way, sir. Mr and Mr. Stone are waiting in the study."

Art greets Eric with a hearty hello and a man hug.

Jackie grabs him, hugs and kisses him.

She is wearing a semi transparent gown. Her nipples and pussy hair is showing. She is plainly dressed for Eric.

"Thanks for accepting our invitation, Eric. It's so good to see you again."

"Good to see you guys too. You are my favorite couple. I think about you often."

Jackie had a death grip on his arm. She is smiling from ear to ear. H breast is pressed against his arm.

They chat for a while. Jackie is hanging all over him.

Art smiles. His wife will have her wish.

Eric fakes being tired.

"That was a long nasty flight. I could use a shower and a nap."

"Benson. Please show Eric to his room. Eric, we will call you for dinner. Have a nice nap."

Jackie's pussy gets wet. She is going to help Eric nap.

Benson shows Eric to his room. It's huge. I looks more like an apartment than a bedroom.

He quickly undresses and heads for the shower.

He washes and dries off. He lies on the bed, with his huge cock pointing at the ceiling. He knows Jackie won't be long.

He looks around the room and notices something strange. He sees a few hidden cameras. You devil, Art. You devil you.

Jackie and Art are watching the monitor.

"He's all yours baby. Go get him." " "Thank you, Daddy. I love you so much."

"I love you too, baby. I just want you to be happy."

Jackie walks out and Art presses the record button.

She knocks on his door.

"Come in."

She walks up to the bed, stops and looks at him.

"Oh god. What a beautiful hard on you have."

"See what happens when I think about fucking you."

"I'm so wet thinking about you, I think I'm leaving pussy juice tracks."

"Eric, you turn me so much, I had to relieve myself three times."

"That's all over now. You have the real thing all ready for your hot pussy."

She takes his cock in her hand and kisses it. She licks and kisses the head. Slowly, she takes it in her mouth. Eric pulls her around and spreads her legs over his chest. He pulls her up and kisses her pussy. He reaches down and tweaks her nipples. She moans and takes his cock in her throat. Eric kisses and licks her pussy. Her hips start thrusting on his mouth. She thrusts up into her mouth. They bring each other higher and higher. Soon they both cry out as the cum together.

Eric has pussy juice all over his face and in his ears. Jackie is leaking his cum down her chin. Eric turns her around and holds her. They kiss and exchange body fluids. She wiggles around and traps his cock against her pussy lips. She slides her wet pussy up and down his shaft. She reaches down and places his head against her pussy lips.

"In my pussy. I want that magnificent cock in me. She slides down and bottoms out. She cries out and cums on him.

"Oh god, Eric. I came so fast. I'm so hot for you. My pussy is screaming at me."

"Make me cum in you, baby. I want you full of my cum. Work that magic pussy on me."

She strokes and squeezes him. His eyes roll back in his head and he moans and groans.

"Yes. Baby. That's it. That's that magic pussy I remember. Make me cum. Yes. Yes."

She cums a few time, bringing his orgasm up. She is crying out with every stroke. He is humping up into her. She slams down on his bone and grinds her clit on it. She squeezes him hard and they both scream out in a mutual orgasm.

"Oh god, baby. I came so hard I think I blew off the head of my cock. Your pussy is amazing."

"Eric, I missed your cock so much. I haven't found one nearly as good as yours. I'm so glad you're here. No one on the planet fucks me as good as you."

She holds his cock in her pussy, knowing he will is ready to go again.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out and drain all your cum in me. You better hang on."

"Are you threatening me with a good time?"

He flips her on her back and starts stroking and grinding on her. She matches his every stroke. The fuck for an hour. She cums every ten or fifteen minutes. He keeps her cumming and cumming.

"Oh god. Cumming and cumming. So good. Your cock makes me cum so hard. Keep me going. I don't ever want to stop."

He brings her up to the edge and holds her there. He is ready to fill her.

"Put my cock head in your cervix. I want to fill your womb. Make my cum go in it."

"Yes. I want it in my womb. It's so hot when you cum in it. Now, baby. Fill me with your cum."

She lines his cock up with the entrance to her cervix and squeezes him hard. He moans and cums in her. She howls and cums with him. She grinds and squeezes him, milking all his cum from his cock.

"Oh god. Oh god. Yes. Hot cum in my womb. Hot. Hot. Yes. Yes. Give it all to me."

"Take it, baby. Take it all. Take it on your egg."

His cock stays half hard as he rolls off her. She hugs him and squeezes his cock.

Art smiles as he watches.

"My baby is happy."

The fuck three more times before dinner. The get up and shower.

Benson knocks on the door. Jackie answers the door.

"Maam, dinner is ready."

"Thank you, Benson. We'll be right down."

"I need to go change, baby. I'll meet you in the dining room."

He kisses her good bye.

He goes in the bathroom and takes a shower. He dries off and walks, naked back to the bedroom. He is surprised to see the maid changing the sheets. She if fucking hot. She turns a looks at him. He mouth falls open and she stares at this cock. She turns bright red.

"I'm so sorry, sir. Mrs Stone told me to come in and change the bed."

"That's ok. By the way, my name is Eric. What's yours?"

"I'm Mary. Would you like me to come back later, sir?"

"No, it's too late now. You've seen it all already. Just go ahead with what you were doing."

He watches her work. He doesn't hurry to get dressed. He notices she is sneaking looks at his cock. He decides to test the water.

"Mary, come here."

She walks up to him.

"Yes sir. What can I do for you."

He takes her hand and puts it on his cock.

"Stroke that for me."

"Oh my, sir. I'm not sure if I should do that."

"You will do as I tell you. Now, stroke it."

"Yes, sir."

"Is your husbands cock that big?"

"No sir. It's much smaller."

"Would you like to have this in your pussy?"

"Yes, sir, but I'm not sure I should. You are here for Mrs. Stone, not me."

"Are you on birth control?"

"No sir. We seldom have sex. We use condoms. I can't take the pill."

"I'll check with Mrs Stone and see if she minds if I fuck you. If she says ok, I plan on cumming in your pussy."

"Oh my, sir. I might get a baby."

"If I tell you to take my cum, you will do it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir. I understand."

"Now, finish your work. I have to get dressed for dinner."

They are all seated at the dinner table. A super hot lady serves their dinner. Benson is standing by behind Art.

"Are. I see you surround yourself with very beautiful women.

Art laughs.

"It's one of the finer pleasures in life that I can indulge in. If Jackie doesn't mind, feel free to indulge yourself."

"I don't mind, Daddy. I'm sure Eric can take care of more than one woman. Just so I get all I want."

"Thank you. I might just do that."

"There is an intercom in each room, Just press the right button and they will take care of your every need."

"Art. Your hospitality is amazing. I never expected anything like this."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Tomorrow evening I have invited some of my friends over for a cocktail party. I want you to join us."

"Oh no. I didn't bring any clothes for an occasion like that. I'll have to beg off."

"Nonsense, I'll call my tailor. He will be here in the morning."

"You really know how to make someone feel welcome, Art. Thanks for your wonderful hospitality."

"I expect some of my guest will be very happy to meet you."

He gives Eric an evil smile.

Jackie pretends not to notice, but she knows she will be sharing Eric with lots of women.

"I don't like to make demands on you, but I would like you to stay with us till Jackie is pregnant. We we would be proud to have your child. It's certainly your choice."

Art rings a small bell and the cook appears.

"Monica, please bring dessert."

"Yes, Mr. Stone."

She brings some apple pie and ice cream.

"Monica. Your cooking skills are legendary. This is the best meal I can ever remember having."

"Oh my. Thank you, sir. You're very kind of you to say that. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

Art and Eric retire to the study for brandy and cigars. Jackie leaves to get ready for a night of fucking.

Art and Eric chat for a couple of hours and Eric begs off to go to bed. Art smiles.

"Sleep well, Eric. I'll see you in them morning."

He goes up to his room and sees Jackie waiting for him.

"Hi baby. Are you ready for some more cock?"

"I'm ready all the time for you, sweetheart. You know I am so hot for you. Your cock is addicting. I can't get enough of it."

"Take your clothes off and then take mine off. I want to see you naked again."

She obeys.

"Remember when you stood and came for me in Vegas?"

"Oh yes. I remember. That was hot."

"Do it again for me. I love looking at your cum face."

She sucks on her finger and reaches down. He pushes it in her pussy. She moans. She sticks another in and her knees go weak."

"Remember, us both hands. Go fast. I want you good and wet for me. I want to see cum juice running down your legs."

"Oh yes, baby. I like cumming like this for you."

He walks up to her and pulls her in front of the mirror.

"Now we can both see you cum. You can see how beautiful your cum face is."

"Oh yes. I've never seen my self cum."

"Go fast baby. Hurry. I want you. I want in your pussy. Hurry."

She rubs faster and faster. She is moaning and groaning.

"Oh yes. I'm almost there. Help me please. Pinch my nipples. Make me scream."

He holds her breasts and pinches her nipple hard. She squeals and rubs faster.

"Yes. I'm cumming. Pinch me. Yes. Yes. Cumming. Oh yes."

He catches her from falling and carries her to the bed. He immediately starts licking and sucking her pussy. She screams and cum in a few seconds.

He keeps pinching her nipples hard as he eats her out. She cums faster and faster. Her orgasms run together and it's one big one for her.

He screams echo through out the house. He keeps her cumming and cumming.

Finally, he lets her stop. She is gasping and twitching.

He quickly mounts her and thrusts in her in one quick stroke. She screams and cums again. He takes her hard, slamming her clit with his bone. She goes completely crazy. He legs are flailing in the air and her head is rolling from side to side. Her drool is running on the pillow.

"OH god. Oh god. Oh god. Yes. Yes. Yes. I'm cumming so hard. So hard. Yes Yes."

He feels his cum building and he speeds up.

"Here is comes, baby. Take it. Hold my cock on your cervix and take it."

'Yes. Give it to me. Please fill me up. Please Please. Put your seed in me. Yes. Yes."

He gives one final grind and pins her to the mattress. He howls and gives her squirt after squirt in her cervix. She cums with him.

"Eric. I have never came like that. You are so good with your cock. So good. I love your cock in me like that."

"Your beautiful body and hot pussy make me go wild. You are so fucking hot."

"Eric, how am I supposed to find someone as good as you. I can't keep you here forever. You have ruined me for other men. You are so good and bad."

"I'm so happy when I'm with you. You are the hottest fuck I ever had."

I'm glad I make you happy. I guess I can't expect to have fillet mignon all the time."

They cuddle for a while.

"I want you again, Eric. I want you over and over."

He fucks her five more times before they fall asleep.

He wakes at about 9am in the morning. He is alone in bed. He calls Benson on the intercom.

"Benson. Where is Mrs. Stone?"

"Sir, she and Mr. Stone have some functions to attend today. They will return at dinner time. Is there anything else I can do for you, sir."

"No thank you, Benson. I'll call you if I need you."

He presses housekeeping on the intercom. Mary answers.

"Mary. Please bring some clean bedding up."

"Yes sir. Right away."

He takes a quick shower and waits for her to show up.

She knocks and comes in. He is standing, naked. She blushes.

"Good morning, Mary. Please change the bedding. It is a mess."

"I see that, sir."

He waits till she is done.

"Mary. Do you see what's on those sheets?"

"Yes, sir, I see it."

"What is that, Mary?"

"It's from you and Mrs. Stone."

"Smell it. Mary. Hold it to your nose."

She blushes.

"Yes, sir."

"Does that smell good?"

"Yes, sir. It smells like sex."

"Lick it, Mary. Tell me what it tastes like."

"It tastes like sex, too, sir."

"Are you ready to take my cum, Mary?"

"Yes, sir. If Mrs. Stone said it was ok, I'm ready."

"Take off your clothes, Mary. I want to see you like your husband does."

She slowly takes her clothes off.

"Do you suck your husbands cock?"

"Sometimes sir. Usually he just get on me and cums quickly."

"Does he ever eat your pussy?"

"No sir. He thinks it's dirty."

"How long since you had a cock in you?"

"It's been months, sir."

"Come here and get on your knees."

She obeys.

"Kiss my cock."

She obeys.

"Take it in your mouth and suck in it."

"Yes sir."

"Take all you can down your throat."

She takes about half and gags.

"It's too big, sir. I cant take all of it."

"Keep sucking till I cum in your mouth."

"Yes sir."

She sucks and licks. He unloads in her mouth. She swallows most of it. Some runs down her chin onto her breasts.

"Does that taste good?"

"Yes, sir. It's very good."

"Let's put some in your pussy."

"Yes, sir."

"Where, Mary. Tell me what your want and where."

"In my pussy, sir. I want your cum in my pussy."

"Did you know that Benson is recording us fucking? I saw the cameras in here."

"Oh my, I didn't know that. I hope he doesn't show anyone."

Eric lays on the bed, His cock is at full mast.

"Come and take my cock. I want to cum in you."

She gets on the bed and sits on his legs. She takes it in her hand and smiles.

"I've never had one this big. I think I'm going to be bigger when we are through."

He reaches up and tweaks her nipples. She squeals and humps on him.

'It's time. Take my cock. Slide it in your pussy and make me cum in you."

She raises up and lines her pussy up with his cock. She touches it with her pussy lips and pops the head in.

"Oh my. It's so big. It's stretching my pussy lips way out."

He flexes and she cums.

"Oh yes. I just came on it. Oh yes. That was so good."

"Take more. Slide it all the way in. Push it against your cervix. I want my cum in there."

"I shouldn't but I can't stop. It feels too good. I'll take your cum. I'll take it."

She slowly takes it all and hits her cervix. She screams and cum on him.

'Oh yes. Yes. Yes. So good. Your cock is so good. It's so big and good."

"Hold it on your cervix and squeeze it. Make me cum with your pussy muscles."

She starts milking it. She moans and groans. Her pussy muscles are strong and his cum rises.

"I'm ready to breed you. Take my cum in your womb. Put it on your seed."

"Oh yes. Breed me. Make a baby in me. I want your cum and your baby. Yes. Yes. Yes."

He unloads in her. His seed goes in her womb and looks for her egg. They both howl and cum together.

"Oh yes. Your cum is so hot. I'm sure I'm bred now. Your cum went right in my womb. I could feel it go in. It was wonderful. You fuck so good. I'm glad you chose me. I have never cum so hard. Thank you. Thank you."

"We can fuck some more, later. I want to make sure your are bred."

"Oh good. I want to be sure too. I've never had a baby before. I think I'll like it. I'll be proud to have yours."

"Let's shower and you an go back to work, OK?"

"You can come and change the sheets tomorrow morning. How does that sound?"

She laughs.

"It's my job, sir. I do the housekeeping. I also do some of the fucking, thanks to you."

They shower and she leaves.

He decides he want to fuck the cook too.

He pushes kitchen on the intercom.

"Monica. Could you please bring breakfast to my room?"

"Yes, sir. It will be about fifteen minutes."

"Thank you, Monica. I'll be waiting."

He stays naked waiting for her.

She knocks and he opens the door. She gasps and walks in.

"Sir. You're naked. I didn't expect that. Please forgive me."

"Put the food over there."

"Yes sir."

She turns and looks at his cock. She is spell bound.

"Wait here till I finish, Please."

"Yes sir. I'll wait."

He sit and starts eating.

"Monica, come here and sit with me. I want you to feed me."

She smiles.

"My pleasure, sir."

She know what is going to happen. Her pussy gets wet and her nipples pucker.

'Are you wearing panties?"

"Yes sir."

"Take them off and give them to me."

"Yes sir. I'll give my panties to you. Is there anything else you want?"

"Soon. I'll want all your clothes. I want you to feed me first."

She site beside him and slowly feeds him. She smiles all the time.

"Why are you smiling?"

"I think we are going to fuck soon."

"Yes, we. I wanted to fuck you since I saw you last night."

"I wanted you too. You are so beautiful. I love looking at your hard body. Mrs. Stone has good taste."

"Are you on birth control?"

"No sir. I can't take the pill. It makes me sick. My husband and I use condoms."

"I plan on cumming in your pussy. I want to breed you. I'm going to full you with my cum."

"I Know. Mary told me you would do that. I want your cum in me You can breed me if you want. She says your are a wonderful lover. I'll gladly take your cum."

"Good girl. I like women that are eager to get bred. I'll be here till Mrs. Stone is bred and I expect to breed all of you."

"We are happy to have you here sir."

"Take your clothes off now, it's showtime. Show me your pussy."

She stands and takes her clothes off. She if fucking hot.

"I want to suck your big cock first. Then I'll fuck you and take your cum."

He lays on the bed as he did with Mary. She looks at his huge cock.

"I've never seen a cock so big. I hope it's not too big. My pussy is kinda small."

"It will fit. Your pussy will just have to stretch to let it in."

She kneels between his legs and sucks his cock up. He tweaks her nipples hard. She cries out.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Fucking Evolution Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 251 milliseconds