• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nat / alie Ch. 02: 'Walking In On Them'

Nat / alie Ch. 02: 'Walking In On Them'

12

Part 1 - Natalie

As I 'woke up,' I could feel my body tingling. I moaned out loud as my hands moved. Each of my hands cupped a breast, feeling that my nipples were hard. The touch was electric, sending jolts up my spine. Yet something was weird, my nipples felt a bit wet.

I opened my eyes, not really sure what was happening. I then saw that I was not in bed like I had been the night before. I was instead in what looked like a classroom!

Before I could figure out why I was where I was, and why at least my breasts were bare, I heard someone else say, "Wow! You have nerves of steel! Sorry I sort of bailed there. Let's just get you finished up and out of here!" It was my roommate Haley, and she was down the on floor. I was apparently up on a teacher's desk?

Haley didn't seem to be paying attention, and stood up. She was as naked as I was! I was too shocked and lost to speak up. She then put her hands on my knees and tried to spread them!

I finally let out a gasp as I slammed my legs shut! Haley had just gotten a good look between my legs!

Haley looked me in the eyes. She looked puzzled, as if I was doing something weird. That's when she realized it, and I think I was too somewhat.

"Wait... Natalie?!" Her eyes grew even wider and her arms suddenly darted down to cover her breasts and she knelt to the side of the desk.

I covered myself too. I moved my legs to the side of the desk and looked around the room. It did look a lot like a classroom from my college. I then let myself slip from it and ducked on the opposite of the desk as Haley. The reason I was naked in the classroom, my nipples wet, and there with Nat's girlfriend, who also happen to be naked, became obvious. Nat was having some very kinky sex with Haley!

Having figured out the gist of things didn't stop me from freaking out though. This was the school I went to, and I was completely naked! Even if Nat was the one doing it, someone could have assumed it was me of course! This was insane! "What the hell is happening here Haley?"

"Well... I mean..." Haley tried to say. I could tell from her voice she was nervous and embarrassed too. I guess it would be awkward for her too, to sort of have her intimate moment interrupted by someone. Then again, she shouldn't have been doing this with my body somewhere public!

"Answers Haley, I'm naked here!" I spurted out. I was desperate for answers, and raised my voice a little.

"I know, sorry Natalie. I wasn't trying to do this to you... it was all Nat's idea... I mean at least what we were doing. I couldn't exactly say no to her," Haley tried explaining.

I believed her. Outside of Nat not just lacking in modesty, I've always heard that she has a way of convincing people of things. I usually try to keep out of their private business (though clearly this time I was forced into the middle of something very private!), but I had more or less heard that in a way that Nat was the one in the charge of her relationship with Haley.

"It's fine... I get it. Nat can be really mean. I don't know why she'd suddenly leave like that. Just tell me where my clothes are so we can get out of here!" I requested.

Haley was suddenly quiet. That worried me.

"I... I don't know where they are," she explained.

I couldn't believe it! I crawled around the desk so I could actually look at her. She was now sitting with her knees to her chest. Her face was bright red. "What do you mean? What happened?"

Haley tried explaining it, "Well... Nat and I were... fooling around. We were just walking around the campus to waste some time when she pulled me into the room. A few things led to another, and suddenly she was pawing off my clothes. I didn't exactly put up a fight, and then she just left me here!"

I think I saw Haley's face turn redder as she described it. Nat I guess liked to torture people besides just me. I was surprised with how honest and vividly Haley described it too.

"Nat took awhile to come back, but she eventually did. She was just as naked as she got me though, no clothes around! I tried to object... but then... well she was persuasive. She and I were... well you might be able to guess... but then we heard a noise and I hid under the desk. She didn't, and well, I guess that's cause she was hiding in her own way."

Nat could be pretty mean and she did love getting me naked and stranded. I guess this way, she got us both naked, and at school!

Haley was a close friend of mine. I wasn't involved with her like Nat was, but we were roommates and friends. "It's Ok Haley, I'm not mad at you. This is Nat's fault. Not the first time she dealt me a tough hand!"

"You aren't kidding," Haley said, a bit of a smile. I was happy she didn't think I was mad at her anymore.

"So she really didn't say what she did with the clothes?" I asked.

Haley admitted, "I didn't get an answer. She told me to not care, and then... distracted me."

I looked around the room again. I didn't have classes that day; I was going to sleep in. Seems that Nat was the first to wake up, and she took advantage of that. I had to know some more info though, I was a bit disoriented. "Well, what about where we are, and what time it is."

Haley thought about it. "We're in the business area of the school. Not too many classes are had on Friday, and I don't think any are business ones. It was about 11am when we got here, so I think it's almost noon," Haley reasoned.

I thought about it. I didn't know what Nat might do with the clothes. Where could she have gotten while naked? "Do you know how long she was gone for?"

"It felt like forever, Natalie. She just ran off with my clothes and I was too scared to wander out there on my own. I would have gone with her, but I hesitated, and she was out of sight!"

I could sympathize with her. I had only been up for a little bit now, but it had felt like I was cowering naked there forever. There was also this warmth from between my legs that had yet to leave. I blushed even redder knowing that it was probably my roommate in front of me that got me to this point of arousal technically!

Haley seemed just as shy as I was too. She was exposed to someone else suddenly. Sort of funny, we both ended up like this because someone else was in control.

"I guess... we have to get going then. I have to find my clothes," I said. I started to kneel up again and look at the door. I wasn't sure what would be out there though.

"You're going to go out there?!" Haley exclaimed.

I looked back at her to explain, "I don't know when Nat will be back. I can't exactly just will her out. Who knows how long till someone could come and find us. I get it if you want to stay here; this is sort of my fault I guess?"

Haley spoke back up, "No! It's not your fault at all. I shouldn't have let Nat do that. I'm not going to let you go out there alone either!"

Part of me thought having two naked bodies to spot would make sneaking around tougher, but I honestly could use the moral support of someone helping me. I felt a bit less stranded for once thanks to having someone with me.

Haley and I both then started to move towards the door. We slowly stood up and I looked out of it. I made sure to only open it enough so I could stick my head out.

The hall was empty. It was true there were fewer classes on Fridays, but it still wasn't going to be easy. I saw that the room number was 229, which meant we were on the second floor. I slipped back into the room. "Ok, I don't know where for sure Nat went, but it might have been downstairs. When she ditches me, she tries to make it a bit of a trip."

"Tell me about it," Haley blurted out. She then quickly looked away. I think she let on more than she attended. I guess leaving Haley naked in public was done regularly. I wasn't exactly surprised.

I mercifully continued on with my idea, "I think she'd have gone downstairs, and she'd have hidden them somewhere that people might not look right away. She's learned I hate it when she actually loses my clothing."

Haley countered my point, "Actually, she was wearing one of her outfits. Though I don't think she'd want to lose that skirt. I don't think she'd lose my clothes either. Yet if she hid them where people won't see them, how will we find them?"

I didn't have an answer for that. This wasn't going to be easy. "Maybe somewhere like a bathroom or something? Behind something even? I don't know really, but it's our only chance really," I said. I then approached the door again and looked out. Still no one was in sight.

"You really don't have to do this Natalie. This was Nat's and my fault. I should be the one to go and find our clothes," Haley tried to argue.

I sort of wished I could stay behind, but I knew that wasn't an option. "I'm not going to leave you alone, and two heads are better than one. We'll get out of this quicker this way," I told her.

"So we go to the stairs," I planned out loud. The dash would be short, but very risky none the less. This was the college I attended, and I was completely naked. I sort of wished this were a high school or something, with at least some type of project or something hung on the walls to use as some make shift cover. However, my boring college had nothing that would be useful for hiding our nudity in sight, the walls as bare as we were. So the naked streak would have to be done.

Haley was near me soon as I willed up my own courage to burst out of the room. The first step was difficult though, my body felt frozen. One reason was the general fear I was experiencing, I didn't want to expose myself. The other reason though was as embarrassing, and that was my arousal... or should I call it Nat's? She and Haley had to have been close to finishing up. I felt as if I'd been built pretty close to an orgasm when I woke up, and few of those feelings had actually faded. I tried my best to not let a hand drift between my legs, especially with Haley there to potentially catch me in such an act.

Haley placed her hands on my back and I could tell that meant she was as ready as she was going to be. That was enough for me to set a bare foot into the hallway. The carpeting felt rough on the sole of my foot. This was becoming more and more real every second, and that was making my heart beat faster and faster.

As I got another foot into the hall, and thus truly stepping out of the classroom, each step after the first came faster. My pace snowballed till I was at a jogging speed; reason stepping aside as I instead just chased the goal of the end of the hall.

Haley was close to me, and I tried my best to think, yet I felt like I wouldn't stop, even if I saw someone anymore. Blood was rushing to my head and I was coming to the realization that I wasn't of the soundest mind. I don't know if it was because of how aroused Nat had made us, or if it was because of the situation and panic. All I knew is that I had sort of lost focus of things as I was streaking the halls.

Haley still followed closely and I took that as solace that maybe I wasn't totally out of my mind. I knew that it was crazy to be completely without clothing in school, but my options were slim, right? Perhaps my doubt was a bit of guilt caused by the conflicting emotions of fear and arousal. I hated the idea that Nat would ever be right, that something like this could be sexually thrilling for me. My body had just had who knows what kind of foreplay done to it before I got control of it; none of this was actually turning me on!

I don't know why, but I actually stopped when I got to the doors of the stairwell. I turned around and watched Haley run to me. Her hands were wrapped around her chest, leaving her entire lower half bare. I don't know why I stared... it wasn't even a thing of lust. I more so was just trying to comprehend the sight of a naked woman in the hallway, seeing something like her womanhood exposed even in this type of environment.

Haley seemed to be a bit brighter than I was at that moment, she opened the doors. Neither of us checked though if the stairs were empty when we both huddled through the doorway.

The other side of the doors was thankfully deserted. On the far side of the stairwell, the entire thing was glass, a window facing outside. We were on the second floor, so no one would be able to see us most likely at this angle. That's when I realized just how difficult our next step was, the walk down the stairs would leave us exposed to the parking lot as we would approach the glass!

Haley had her hands on her knees, hunched over and out of breath. I thought it a bit odd, as our run was just a few rooms in length, but I was a bit winded as well. I hoped it was just the fact that our hearts were working double time, but I had a feeling that she and I were stuck in the predicament of being unsatisfied... sexually... still.

Trying to shoo those thoughts from my mind, I was ready to get us moving, knowing we couldn't linger. Before I could inspire Haley to move on, I noticed a look in her eyes as she stared at me... or rather my body. Natalie and I may be different people, but I suppose at a time like this I was a person in the body of her naked girlfriend. I couldn't let that get in the way of our salvation though. "Come on, we have to keep going," I commanded Haley, trying to ignore what was probably a look of lust on her face. For some reason, just a bit of sternness in my voice got her to moan in annoyance, but start moving anyways. She was actually ahead of me and going down the stairs in no time. Again I wondered what kind of relationship she and Nat had.

I followed her, but flinched after a few steps. Again I'd forgotten about the windows, and I realized as we got closer, the higher the risk of being caught. I tried covering my breasts and pussy when I got closer, slowing down as Haley marched forward still. I guess my commanding voice was enough of inspiration for her to risk the exposure. I was more hesitant though.

The stairs were in two segments, one half that led towards the window, and the second half led away from them. This meant that I would be at the greatest risk when we were halfway. It didn't help my resolve to move forward when I spotted my reflection. Ahead of me I saw myself, the timid girl covering her nakedness in the college stairwell. I could see a few cars scattered in the lot too, knowing for sure now that it couldn't possibly just be Haley and I there that day.

Haley had stopped and looked at me. She seemed to not want to move on without me. I couldn't believe she stopped right on the middle landing, right near the window! I was at least happy she was waiting for me, but surprised just how obedient she was as well. I didn't want to leave her hanging there, so I took a few more steps. Satisfied in the thought that I was coming, Haley moved forward again, readying to turn down the stairs.

I tried quickening my pace, but I nearly stumbled. I felt a bit lightheaded suddenly. My eyes were heavy, and I felt like I was going to pass out. I knew this wasn't my nerves getting to me though... this was Nat!

I put my hands out in front of me for a second and was able to stop from falling thanks to the glass in front of me. I wanted to scream out in horror, realizing my whole naked front side was now inches from the glass, and surely exposed to anyone who might be out there, but I was now powerless. I had to hope Nat would be kind to Haley and I and help us out of this before someone saw us!

---

Nat / alie 2: 'Walking in on them'

Part 2 - Nat

I was greeted to a wonderful sight as I woke up! Ahead of me was a woman, naked. Her breasts were heaving, and her face was one of a girl who was going through a lot! Her legs were wobbly, and spread just enough to spy a pair of lips.

I could even see another naked girl over the shoulder of this one. I recognized them both; they were my girlfriend and I! I smirked as Haley approached me, and I started to stand.

"Are you Ok Natalie? Did you f-" she began to say. I cut her off though by spinning around and pulling her to me. She easily let me spin her around too, and soon I was spooning behind her. "Natalie?" she asked. I only giggled as I let both my hands cup her pert little breasts. I was happy to see her nipples were possibly harder than when I left her.

"Mmm," she moaned sweetly, trying her best to stifle the noise. "Nat?!" She asked exclaimed. She wasn't expecting me I guess.

"The one and only," I remarked. "Have you been having fun?"

Before she could answer, I looked around. I noticed the window overlooking the parking lot. Very kinky I thought, though I doubt people like Natalie and Haley did it by choice. It was good luck to catch them now regardless, here in front of the window!

"Why did you leave us like that? That was horrible!" Haley interjected with some fake indignation. I know her too well to assume she really felt mistreated. It took just a few simple tweaks of her hard nipples to prove otherwise to her. "Well, ok, not totally horrible, but it was mean still," she admitted.

I was happy I knew Haley so well. She may be easy to embarrass (a trait I do so love), but she also is a glutton for my games. Haley reacts so well to feeling vulnerable; leaving her naked in school was a great choice.

"So, why here, were you and Natalie hoping someone would see you?" I asked. The cute little darling in my arms then yelped lightly, realizing we were indeed still posed in front of the window. She tried to struggle away, but I just swiveled her till she was pointed towards the outside.

"Nooo Nat... not like that. We were trying to find our clothes!" Though I knew she was sincere, I wasn't going to pass up the chance to tease her. I let one of my hands trail down to her stomach. Surely that would remind her just how exposed she was, no cloth between her breasts and stomach. I used just a light, almost tickling touch to get her going.

"I think you assumed this would be the way to go so you could expose yourself to this window!" I accused her.

"No, not like that! No, stop it!" She begged. She also moaned it. I was sure she had yet to find relief since I left.

That's when I realized my own arousal. I could hardly believe I hadn't noticed it! My nipples were practically boring into Haley's back. I pushed my hips forward, and my lips found the smooth skin of Haley's butt. I could just barely get some stimulation that way, enough to really feel what was going on. Seems that Natalie got even more turned on then how I left her!

"So, perhaps Natalie was the one who suggested you go this way? I'm surprised you two were able to keep your hands off each other. I mean, unless this is where you wanted to have a round two, and Natalie already caught you giving into your desires!" I lowered my hand at this point, finding her bare pelvis. I knew thanks to the reflections my fingers were centimeters from her sex.

"No! That was so embarrassing the way you let her see me! I mean, how was I supposed to explain any of this?" Haley asked. She kept looking out into the lot, seeing if anyone had seen us yet. No one was walking past though, unable to see my cute girlfriend sadly.

I knew this left even more room to completely embarrass Haley. "You tell Natalie next time that you were naked here at the school cause it drives you wild! Tell her how you love to be left vulnerable at my mercy, how it gets you gushing!" I knew my choice of language would really drive my point home when I dipped just a single finger lower, slipping between her folds slightly. "You're even more drenched now than before after all."

I almost felt bad. Haley couldn't suppress her cute moans of desire after that. Her hips even gyrated, trying to grind against my finger. I instead moved my hand to a thigh, making sure they kept her legs open so she could continue to feel the open air on her puffy lips.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nat / alie Ch. 02: 'Walking In On Them'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 141 milliseconds