• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Our Family Calendar Ch. 02

Our Family Calendar Ch. 02

123

In response to some gentle pleading I've resurrected the next chapter in this series. Hopefully you'll enjoy it even more as the action starts much earlier in the story...

I love playing around with scenarios - imagining something in my mind and then building a story around it. And this story is one of those - I spotted the title of a film on TV the other day and it led my mind to meander and to create some padding of my own - and before long I had a story.

I've no idea if you'll like it - if not, please don't be too rude; enjoy it for what it is - a lighthearted sex romp all in the family.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

In Chapter One I told you all about our decision to create a Family Calendar as a Christmas present to be sent to our various and many relatives.

It was decided that the six members of our family should all share a month or two each with other family members along with several 'whole family' shots while Dad was to be the photographer.

Various ideas were put forward and one in particular stood out - at least among us four children - a nude calendar - cashing in on our parent's having enjoyed a nudist break; on us having watched our parents fucking in a brief video clip and on our own mutual enjoyment of sexual matters.

I planned to extol the idea to my two sisters, but instead they showed me that they were both well up for the idea, even before I suggested it! And when it came to the photo shoots themselves...wellllllll...!

Anyway, off we go again, although I'll just mention that if you read Chapter One first, you'll get up to speed more easily...

And while you're reading this Chapter, I'll be busy completing the Chapters to follow...

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Even before we'd all gathered, Dad had been busy setting up his little photographic 'studio', draping various coloured sheets over furniture; bringing in some Greek-style ornaments from the garden to become props and even placing vases of flowers here and there. He'd obviously been enjoying himself, even if his ideas were a bit off-beat - and certainly not much in line with our plans!

The two girls began verbally pulling apart his ideas as they stood together surveying the scene.

"Oh Dad - that looks so naff," said Angie, pouting prettily, "It'll make me look so old-fashioned."

"Umm Dad," said Liz, sliding her voluptuous form around the 'studio', "It's all very pretty but what are we going to do - just stand there holding a vase or something?"

She wriggled herself around so sensually that I almost felt surprised that Dad didn't jump her on the spot. I was sorely tempted!

"Ahhhh, yes, wondered about that..." said Dad, "Had wondered if we ought to be seen doing something more interesting. Ummmm, what do you suggest then?"

"Angie and I had thought that we don't really need props, what we need to do is to show that we're a happy normal loving family, don't you think?" Liz said.

"What a nice idea!" said Dad as he looked at Mum, who smiled and nodded - she obviously approved.

"So - what then?" asked Dad.

"You said we'd do two people with each shot - one girl and one boy, yeah?" said Liz, "So all we need is the settee and us and perhaps some bits and pieces around us to hide the furniture behind us."

"That would be easier, I must admit," said Mum, now joining in, "And I'll love to be pictured cuddling with my two lads - that would be so lovely."

"Ok - let's try it," said Dad, "So where do we start...best start at the beginning - January, ok?"

"Might as well do that - so what's the grouping going to be?" asked Angie, "Who's in January."

"Actually it'll be the two boys first up," said Dad, chuckling as he consulted his paperwork, "Nice bit of beef to warm the cockles of your hearts, eh?"

There was a collective moan of disappointment as Tim and I separated from the crowd and made our way to the stage, although with Dad there, bustling around rearranging things, there was little chance to settle to a pose yet.

But eventually Dad was ready and Tim and I sat down, both of us looking entirely ill at ease. What the hell were we supposed to do - get into a clinch?

"Ummm," said Mum as she looked on, "This is where we need some props of sorts. Boys - go and get into your outfits."

Temporarily relieved Tim and I leapt up and dashed off to our rooms, soon reappearing in our outfits, as Mum called them. She'd scoured the on-line party shops and come up with two 'uniforms' for us - a pair of torn shorts and a vest for Tim, all complete with a tool belt as originally envisaged and an abbreviated jungle suit for me - very short shorts, long socks and an open shirt, all in camouflage green. I guessed we looked ok, if only in a somewhat dated way...but we'd do for the relatives!

But as we returned to our seat, an animated conversation was going on again.

"But you said we could do nude pictures?" said Liz determinedly, "We'd look so good and I love showing my body off!"

"Not sure we should do that," muttered Dad, unable to look as Liz dropped her skirt, "Hey - what are you doing!"

"Getting ready - why, can't I?" said Liz, "Can't we do two sets - one for the relatives and one for us?"

"Could we darling?" asked Mum, her eyes starting to shine excitedly, "What a good idea!"

Liz, having shown her intent, now pulled her tiny skirt back up, but not before we'd all been able to admire her cute lower half, clad only in a soft pink and minute thong that quite honestly covered sod all!

I felt my cock begin to fill out and hoped that he'd behave himself; a forlorn hope indeed.

Come on boys," said Dad, "Let's have you; how shall we do it?"

"Let's pretend to wrestle," said Tim, desperate to find a solution and Dad was quick to approve.

"Fine, fine, I'll let you decide how to pose then," he said.

But how do you get two strong healthy fit blokes to make themselves look as if they were wrestling on a settee; we felt like a pair of homo lemons!

"Hey - if we're wrestling we'd better change things around a bit," said Tim, standing up, "Come on - let's turn the settee over!"

I saw his plan - we were wrestling so the furniture had to look as if we'd been throwing it around or something...so, ignoring Dad, who stood there dumbfounded, we picked up the settee and turned it on its back. We chucked the cushions around and then arranged ourselves draped over the remains of the settee, our arms locked together, our bodies straining as we seemed to fight for position.

"Hey - that's good!" said Dad as he began to take pictures, "Different - come on Chris, stretch your leg back a bit if you can; Tim, bend your arm more; show off those muscles!"

We posed in various positions, doing our best to look as if we were having fun despite our 'fighting' until, as we glanced towards the camera, there behind Dad was Angie, busy stripping down, her nurses' uniform on the chair beside her! Dad hadn't seen her but we could - her sylph-like figure simply captivating; her breasts, supported on rather than contained within her little bra looked almost childlike; her cute bubble bum wobbled enticingly as she moved showing that she too was wearing a thong that clearly revealed that she'd shaved.

"Concentrate!" said Dad as he worked at the camera, but we couldn't.

"Fuckin' hell," I heard Tim mouth right by my ear, "She looks fuckin' hot!"

"Bloody right she does," I replied, "Puts you right off your work!"

"I'm getting hard!" said Tim suddenly, "Oh fuck - I'm getting hard!"

"Oh shit - don't you start," I moaned, "You'll set me off!"

And sure enough I too could feel things happening down there and it was just as well that Dad chose that moment to end the shoot.

"Ok lads, all done!" he said, "Well done...um, could you put the settee back please?"

Eager to have something to take our minds off Angie, who by now was in her outfit, Tim and I put the settee back in place and tidied up, then joined the small crowd away from the set.

Liz slid up beside me, her arse rubbing hard against my front.

"I saw that," she said, "Wish Dad had kept you there a bit longer! We could see the tip of Tim's cock below his shorts - it was going to get really, really interesting in a few moments!"

I looked towards Tim and saw that Angie was in much the same position as Liz but in front of Tim and she was talking to him over her shoulder. And what was more, her hand was behind her back between them!

I nudged Liz and pointed it out to her - she chuckled quietly.

"Dad had better get a move on!" she said, "This place is going to be like a brothel soon, if we're not careful!"

We had a few moments peace and then Dad called us again.

"February - this time it's Chris with Liz," he said waving us onto the set.

"Make yourselves comfy; I want you really close, so I can do portraits later if I decide to," he continued, "Tell me when you're ready."

Having spoken he turned away and went to consult with Mum, leaving Liz and I to settle ourselves; a fateful decision!

"Get in the middle," said Liz, "I'm going to sit on your lap like a good secretary should!"

My cock was already half hard and I felt movement down there as her words sank in, even if I didn't have a whole lot of time to consider the problem.

Not much time because no sooner had I sat down than Liz came and backed onto my lap, her hand proceeding her.

"Thought I'd find it!" she said quietly, "Thought you were getting hard too!"

"Let go!" I moaned, feeling my cock stiffen in her fingers, "Dad will see everything!"

"No he won't," said Liz as her nimble fingers made short work of my fly, "Just sit still - leave it to me!

Aghast I felt her hand on my penis and in seconds cooler air on my knob told me she'd dragged him out into the open! But seconds later and he was bathed in warmth again as Liz sat down on top of him.

My poor cock crumpled under her weight, but Liz hadn't finished.

"Hang on, just getting organised," she said softly, wriggling her rump around, "Ah, that's better!"

I felt her hand moving between us and then a sudden release of pressure as my cock was freed to stretch out again...straight up her hole!

"Oooooh God yessssss," Liz moaned as I sat there motionless, my penis now entirely embedded in my sister's twat, "Said I'd have you Chris - now I've got you!"

I was about to reply, although I can't remember what I was going to say when Dad returned to his camera, a smile on his face.

"Good, good, that looks nice and friendly, thanks kids, you ready then?" he said as he concentrated on the camera settings, "That's nice!"

"Mmmmm, this IS nice!" hummed Liz as her pussy squirmed around, squeezing my cock rhythmically.

"Can you get any closer?" said Dad and Liz groaned.

"Not really Dad," she said, wincing softly, "I think Chris and I are about as close as we can get!"

I was right up inside her now, my cock jerking as Liz squeezed him with her vaginal muscles.

"Never mind; how about you turn side on a bit?" asked Dad and Liz was quick to comply.

I felt the walls of her vagina sliding around on my cock, sending lovely messages to my mind; my mind which was almost panicking about Dad finding out and yet simply loving what was being done down below!

"Are you comfy?" asked Dad and we both hummed our reply.

"Could you lean back - Liz rest yourself on Chris's chest and look over your shoulder into his eyes," Dad requested, "Let me see the love!"

"Not a problem Dad!" said Liz happily and she leaned backwards, her lovely vagina sliding around on my erection; her juicy hole letting us move easily.

I felt Liz's hole tightening around my cock as she moved and she moaned softly to me.

"Ohhhhh fuck!" she said, "I'm getting close; so close...can't cum while Dad's there!"

Then suddenly there was relief for her as Dad swore lightly and held up his hand.

"Hang on! My bloody memory card's full - should have cleared it before we started; silly me," he said, "Won't be long while I go and unload it..."

"I'll get another cuppa while you're busy," said Mum and she headed off to the kitchen.

And as Mum and Dad turned and walked away, so Liz's body began to quiver and shake; her hot pussy squeezing and sucking at my cock energetically and suddenly she seized up, her hole clamping hard on my urgent penis.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she moaned, biting my ear lightly, "Fuckin' cumming - oh God! That's so good!"

Liz was now panting and jerking wildly on my penis - a sight not lost on Angie and Tim!

Tim was standing there with his mouth wide open as Liz and I fucked; Angie on the other hand, standing beside him had one hand up her short uniform skirt and judging from the way she was bending and squirming, she was very busy bringing herself off.

And then she was suddenly all over Tim, her hands busy at his groin, her lips busy at his mouth.

"Oh Tim, you're going to let me, aren't you?" we heard her moan, "I need a fuck - a fucking good one!"

Poor Tim was gobsmacked; yes, he was as hot-blooded as the rest of us but he'd been taken aback by the action and he was having trouble taking it all in. But his options were quickly running out as we saw Angie's hand extract his penis; his almost entirely stiff penis stretching out from his fly, Angie's hand at once sliding up and down his shaft.

"He's bigger than you," breathed Liz as she continued to squirm on top of me, "Inch or more I'd guess."

Then she squirmed around and kissed me, offering me her forgiveness.

"Don't let it worry you - I love your cock, it fits me so nicely," she said, still squirming, "Ohhhh God, I wonder if I'm going to cum again?"

Angie was wanking Tim vigorously now; her spare hand still up under her skirt - until with a quick flurry of activity she shoved Tim's cock back and stood upright in front of Tim, her hands smoothing her uniform. Mum and Dad were coming back and even Liz managed to sit still, but we were in trouble, I could tell.

Mum's nose was crinkling and her head was turning around until she focussed on us. She walked up and sat beside us on the settee, her nose now working overtime.

"There's an incredible smell of sex around here," she said, her arse squirming on the settee, "And it's coming from over here, isn't it?"

Liz and I both shook our heads but Mum wasn't convinced at all; then she looked up at Dad.

"Darling," she said, "Have you finished with these two?"

"Think I've got enough actually," he replied, "Why?"

"I think they've had enough - give them a break," said Mum and with that she patted Liz on her thigh.

"Come on - up you get," she said, "Go and have a cuppa or something."

Liz looked at me, knowing that we'd been caught but there wasn't a whole lot we could do now. Slowly she lifted off me and as she did so my erection plopped out and stood there, all glistening with her juices and glowing with heat.

"Don't get mad Mum," said Liz, "We couldn't help it!"

Ok - it was a feeble story but it gained her enough time to pull her thong back into place as Mum took in the scene.

"Oh Jesus!" moaned Mum quietly, "What on earth have you two been doing? You lucky sods; and I didn't even know you were at it! God, just look at his lovely cock!"

It was at that moment that I realised that Mum was far from pissed off - instead she was very clearly aroused and excited.

"For God's sake, we can't let your Dad see you like that!" she said to me, "Liz, shield me - hang on..."

With that Mum stood up, turned round, flipped up her gym skirt and reached down to grasp my cock. Moments later she sat down heavily onto my lap and my cock, with just a little catch on her flesh and her knickers, slid straight up inside her just as it had done to Liz!

"Muuuuum!" said Liz quietly, "What are you up to?"

"I'm hiding him," she said to Liz, "Stay here for a mo."

Seconds later and she'd arranged herself tidily on my lap, her arm around my neck and was calling for Dad's attention.

"Jim darling," she said, "Take some of us together please. I know we're not scheduled to be together but I thought that while you've got the camera going, it would be nice to have some of me with each of the boys."

"Great idea," said Dad enthusiastically, "They'll come in handy if we don't like some of the other photos. Are you comfy then?"

"Mmmmmm - very," said Mum, her hips moving lasciviously and slowly, her hole moving with much more energy, sucking and caressing my cock.

"Ok - just hold it there for a while; I want to change some settings on the camera," said Dad as he twiddled around.

And Mum was twiddling around too, her pussy now working hard on my cock, really getting into it in a big way.

"Ooooh darling," she moaned quietly to me, "I can't keep still, stop jerking your cock will you!"

"I can't help it," I replied feeling my cock jump as her pussy squeezed him one more time, "You're making me do it!"

"Wish you wouldn't!" she moaned again, "I'm getting close - it's so exciting!"

Mum was definitely getting quite warm as she sat on my lap and the scent of hot pussy was rising around us erotically.

"Whatever happened to start all this off?" asked Mum.

"Dunno," I said, "Angie changed into her outfit and I got all excited and then Liz came and sat on me and she was excited too and suddenly..."

"Oooooh don't tell me darling," said Mum, her hips working harder now, "You couldn't stop could you - like I can't...!"

"It just sort of slid inside her," I said, "Liz was so wet..."

"Just like I am!" moaned Mum, "Oh God - hold still - got to get rid of Dad for a minute!"

"Why, can't you just sit there for a bit," I said, enjoying Mum's pussy around my cock but she shook her head.

"Can't," she said, "I'm going to cum very soon if I'm not careful...it's getting close now...!"

Her pussy was now rhythmically squeezing and sucking at me, her internal muscles now working flat out to excite me and I too was starting to feel that things were getting out of control.

"Better stop that Mum," I said as my cock jumped wildly inside her, "It's going to get messy if you're not careful!"

"You're not, are you?" moaned Mum, her eyes opening wide, "No, you can't; I'm not...oooooohhhhh fuck...here I cum...oh God, I'm holding it...! I think I'm gonna cum now...nearly, nearly! Oh God - I've got to hold it..."

"Yeahhhh, like that look - hold it!" said Dad, "Nice shot there!"

Mum just about had presence of mind to speak to her husband.

"Darling," she said, her voice and even her body all quivery, "Go and get some pillows; they'll make us more comfy on the settee. Hurry up would you please darling!"

"Of course sweetheart," he said placidly, "One more shot - there, that'll do...won't be long."

And he was off down the hall...

"Long enough," panted Mum, much relieved, her arse bouncing violently on my lap, "Long enough for me to...!"

"Ahhhhhh, and me!" I moaned as I felt a pulse of cum rapidly rising, "Here it cums Mum!"

"Don't cum - oh God, you'll have to!" she cried, her pussy fluttering excitedly around my throbbing cock, "Can't stop now - cum, cum, please!"

And I was flooding inside her - frantic pumps of cum were filling her hot wet slippery excited vagina to the brim. I felt a thick wave of spunk slide back down my shaft as her pussy filled and overfilled; as her pussy convulsed and squirmed; as Mum climaxed and shook and collapsed.

But not for long...quickly she pushed herself upwards, a splash of sticky sperm falling back into my lap as she did so.

"Quick darling," she said, "Get up - go and clean up; change, anything."

I was up and off the settee in seconds, shoving my wet penis back into my shorts as I moved, just in time as Dad reappeared, his view impeded by his armful of pillows.

"Must have a leak," I said as I headed off down the hall, "Won't be long."

"It's ok Chris," said Dad, "No rush - I've done with you for now thanks. Take a break."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Our Family Calendar Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds