• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Turnaround Marriage Ch. 06

Turnaround Marriage Ch. 06

123

These chapters taken together overlap the following genres on this site: erotic coupling, incest (heavy), group, romantic, lesbian, anal, loving wives, and mature. Because of the overall nature of my sister-in-law's autobiography, all chapters have been posted under Loving Wives.

I enticed my sister-in-law Sheri to tell how her family started to swing with mine, and how they broke out of their marriage malaise with a lot of incest and group sex play that expanded to include many people over a couple of years. Because I was part of it, I wrote my recounting about the start of their transition in Sisters, Friends and Lovers, Chapters 19 and 26 particularly. I got a lot of fan mail wanting to hear more about these relationships, particularly my time with my niece Lori, thus I asked Sheri to write up her description of events. Read Sheri's account and you'll get more details of our interaction (including Lori and me), particularly at my wedding. Sheri asked that I publish it in a few readable chapters as I did for Sheila's memoir (see Sheila's Adventures in Adult Videos, also published under my name by girlfriend Sheila's request). Sheri didn't want to be graded or get hurtful comments so those options are removed. Here's Sheri's story. Regards, Steve

* * * * *

My basic plan was to repeat what I'd done with Lori, Matt, and Kurt, only this time to do it with Doug and Laura. I'd have them get started in their sexual coupling, let them shift to a compromising situation, and then I'd suddenly appear and let the fun begin.

Doug got home Friday night and we made love for hours, entering the elevated dimensions of love that we'd learned when we merge mind, body, and spirit of two soul mates. I felt so good making that solid connection with him. Just as we finished Lori and Ace also joined us in our big bed. I love the way our family loves each other.

Saturday morning, Doug was up early, no doubt due to the fact that he'd been in an earlier time zone since the previous Sunday night. He'd prepared breakfast for the three of us. After we'd eaten, Ace took off to connect with his friends. They were planning to drive to Ohio to visit one of his buddy's sister and her girlfriend. I had the feeling that sex was involved; especially after the wink he gave me.

Lori planned to connect with some of her friends for the day, and she planned to overnight with Matt at his house, possibly with Kurt joining them.

When they were gone Doug cornered me with a smirk on his face. "Alright, what's your plan for tonight. I'm picking Laura up at six-thirty, taking her to dinner, and then bringing her back here."

I said, "I'll tell you in a minute, but if she's in a marriage or relationship, what excuse is she using to get out of the house?"

"Not sure. All I know is I'm picking her up at her office, and not where she lives. I think that tells us something, although I'm not sure what it is."

"It does." And then I proceeded to describe my plan to Doug. We kicked around a few ideas to further seduce Laura, leaving several options open depending on how she responded.

At five-thirty Doug and I shared a glass of wine. We toasted to the success of the evening, and even a larger situation involving Laura. At six Doug left so he'd be sure to be at her office on time. We'd arranged for him to contact me as they left the nearby restaurant so I could conveniently 'disappear.'

I snacked on a salad I'd bought, used the exercise bike in our basement, and then freshened up with a shower and other girlie stuff.

At eight-thirty I got a text from Doug, "Lvg restaurant now. Home in 10. Luv U." I finished up my make up, policed the house for signs I didn't want Laura to see initially, and then started my evening stroll. I paused a half block from the house, and two minutes later saw Doug's car pull into our driveway. It was dark, and I couldn't make out Laura, but I did see two shadows - one male and one female - enter the house. I could see a few of the lights I'd just turned off, being turned back on as one would do when arriving after dark at one's home.

I strolled back towards home, cutting across my neighbor's lawn until I got to the living room window. Doug had just presented Laura with a glass of wine. She looked as beautiful as her picture, and obviously she was enamored with Doug. I could see the stars in her eyes twinkling when she looked at Doug. They sat together on the sofa, and soon they were kissing.

The kisses led to some fondling, and then some serious feeling of sexual body parts by both of them. Doug started to get a blowjob from her, and then he stopped her and slowly stripped off her clothing as he lost his. Only seconds after they were naked, Doug had his cock deep in Laura's pussy to her obvious delight.

I repeated the steps I'd taken with my daughter and friends. I crept around to the back door, removed my shoes outside, and then snuck in the back door. Seconds later I was leaning against the doorjamb that led into the living room watching Doug ravage Laura's sweet body as his cock pistoned into her.

I'd seen my husband fucking other women including our daughter, but somehow this seemed different. Laura was truly stunning, plus her large breasts swayed in sync with Doug's strokes into her body.

I just stood there knowing that some time Laura would glance around the romantically lit room and see me there. Sometimes a person can just sense when they're being watched.

Laura was no exception. It took her another sixty seconds. Her eyes got big, and she blinked to be sure that what she was seeing was real. They she screamed, "OH, SHIT. WHO ARE YOU?" She wanted to cover up only nothing was within reach; we'd planned it that way.

I strolled into the room and right up to the fucking couple. Doug had pulled partly away so he could look back at me, but his cock remained embedded in the warmth of Laura's cunt. The aroma in the room was tantalizing.

I said in a pleasant tone, "I'm Doug's wife. You must be Laura; he's spoken so highly of you."

I put out my hand to see if she would shake it. She tried although it was awkward for her to reach in front of Doug to take my hand. I had to give her an 'A' for trying to adhere to civil customs while in a highly tense situation. She looked positively panicked.

Doug pumped a few more times into her body. He winked at me.

I said, "You two look like you're really connecting with each other. I hope Doug told you about the Tantric relationship class we took. It's partly what lets him be the exquisite lover that he is. I hope it's alright if I watch; I promise I won't say much."

Laura started to sputter and stammer, "I'm so sorry ... I didn't ... well, I sort of guessed ... but I didn't think ... I couldn't have ... Oh, God, this is so embarrassing ... I wanted to ... errr, what?"

I repeated, "I just thought I'd sit in the chair over there and watch the two of you fuck or make love or whatever you choose to call it. You both look so sweet. I hope you're having lots of orgasms. Are you? I might jill off."

"I've had two, but ... Doug, you really want your wife to watch you having sex with me? I mean ... this is kind of awkward ... why don't you let me up and I'll take a taxi home. I don't want to hurt your marriage. We never talked about ..."

I started to removed my clothes. Doug interrupted her, "You don't have to leave. Oh, dear. I haven't formally introduced you two. Sheri this is Laura. Laura this is my wife Sheri. You two have a lot in common actually, and I know you'll become good friends."

Laura looked skeptical. I just smiled as the last of my clothing hit the pile I'd created. Neither of us had any reason to be ashamed of our bodies. I was still standing near the couple, so I ran a finger into my cunt and presented it to Doug; he sucked on my nectar as Laura's eyes got especially large as she watched the erotic act.

Doug started to pump his cock into Laura again. She was torn between running for the door and enjoying the pleasure they'd been in the midst of.

I decided not to sit in the chair I'd indicated earlier. I sat down beside Laura, and I took her face in both of my hands and kissed her on the lips - tentatively at first, but then with increasing ardor and passion. At first Laura was still and cold, but she gradually relaxed into the kisses, and by the time I thrust my tongue into her mouth to French kiss her, she was adjusting nicely to the new agenda and groaned in further arousal.

I started to smooth Laura's breasts, and then I was sucking on the one nearest to me as Doug continued to drive his cock in and out of her body. I could feel her hips rising and relaxing to meet his thrusts. I also knew that Doug loved to watch me interact with another woman, so this was turning him on tremendously.

Doug leaned in and also kissed Laura and then kissed me. He whispered to Laura that he was going to cum inside her, and his strokes sped up and then he froze in position as his body jettisoned the pent up cum into Laura's warm vagina. Laura just moaned at the sensations. I happened to be kissing her as he came.

Doug pulled away slightly, and I slithered down Laura's body, briefly sucked my husband clean, and then started to vacuum the cum he'd left inside Laura from her body. Of course, I had to use some fingers, and I also just happened to keep nibbling on her clit, so much so that Laura soon came. She came in buckets, and actually squirted some of her girl juice onto my face and into my hair. I didn't care.

"Oh, God. Sheri, I'm so sorry. That's not urine, I promise. I've never done that before. Oh, God. You guys have turned me on so much. I can't believe this is happening."

I brought some cum up to share with Laura, and she welcomed the snowball we traded before we both swallowed the remainder.

She then flopped back on the sofa and studied me. "Did you plan this? Did you know I was coming tonight, and you thought you'd have a little fun with me?"

I smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "Yes, in fact I did. I had to talk Doug into it."

Laura started to laugh. "You did a good job. My heart was in my throat for quite a while. You had me until you started to take off your clothes; then I started to suspect that this was all a put on. When you kissed me I was sure I could relax."

I leaned in and kissed her again, "You're fun, and thank you for being a good sport about it."

"Thank you for not getting all bent out of shape that Doug and I connected in Boston."

"We have an open marriage."

"I think that's what I need - what my husband and I need."

"Where's your husband?"

"Away for the weekend solving some engineering problem one his company's clients has in Western Colorado, a mining company I think. I'm a work widow and I just got home from being away from him for five nights, and we pass at our back door as he leaves. This has happened before. He said he'd be back tomorrow."

I winked at Doug, and gestured that he might want to leave the room. I suggested, "Why don't you get me a glass of wine, and it looks like Laura needs a refill." Doug stood and headed for the kitchen, his flaccid cock swinging in the breeze.

I began, "Laura, two years ago we were on the verge of a separation or divorce. I was trying everything to get Doug's attention and love, and then we went to Boston for a couple of day's work and then the weekend. Doug has a brother in Boston, Cambridge actually, and we stopped by for a visit."

I proceeded to tell Laura in detail about the Boston Weekend, from the problems in our marriage, my decision to shake things up, my proposition of my brother-in-law, to the long walk where Doug and I replanned our marriage, and then to the group sex that ensued.

I talked about how we had successfully shaken up our marriage by opening it up to others.

I did suggest that she bring her husband into her thinking about opening up their marriage. "If you don't, I think the guilt for having an extramarital affair will eat you alive. Sooner or later, you'll tell him. I think you should find the time and place, and be proactive about it - sooner is better. Otherwise, he'll figure out what's been going on, and then he'll have the advantage."

Laura nodded and said, "I feel a little guilty already, but I don't want to stop seeing the two of you. I've had such fun and I'm still quite horny." She giggled. "I'm kind of hoping we can do more even tonight." She smiled warmly at me, and used the finger of one hand to stroke up one of my breasts to the nipple.

Doug returned balancing three glasses of Chardonnay. "Ladies, can I get you anything to snack on?"

Laura and I both said no.

I turned to Doug, "Remember our walk that night in Cambridge where we changed everything. Do you ever regret what we chose to do or what we've done since then?"

Doug smiled, "Not one instant. I am the richer for it, and I know you are too. I confess to having a jealous qualm mostly at the start of our new relationship when I knew you were with another man, but then I went back to trusting your love for me and realized that the other sex you enjoy is just that - an enjoyable pastime, and I wish for your happiness in that."

Laura said to me, "So you've slept with another man since then?"

I admitted that we'd had many other relationships since that hallmark Boston trip, and that I too got jealous qualms every now and then; but that by far we were glad for the direction we'd taken.

I confided that we'd gone to a couple of swinger parties, and that we still enjoyed sex with other people. Laura was case in point. I told her how glad I was that she and Doug had connected, and how I hoped they'd get together often if that was what she wanted.

I laughed. "Laura, I have adopted the lifestyle of a slut, and I love it. I was raised very conservatively, like Doug, and so I'm sort of breaking out of my shell. I've had sex with lots of men, and still do. I love some of them, but for the most part they're just good fuck buddies. I guess I've discovered I'm a nymphomaniac and a closet slut."

"So how many men have you fucked?" Laura wanted the statistic - the count. She seemed unusually eager to know.

"I'm guessing somewhere in the vicinity of fifty, but I've lost count. It could be more. Wednesday night I pulled a train at a fraternity house up at the college, and I lost count, but it was so erotic and sexual. I had a ball, and I got exactly what I wanted and that was a whole lot of cock, probably with about twenty men, but there might have been more - thirty? I know I got fucked a lot but I was lying back and blowing some of the guys too, so I'm not sure how many cocks eventually got into me."

Laura rolled her eyes. "I'd love to do that, but I have all these rules and 'shoulds' that keep playing out in my head, particularly about David, my hubby."

"I did too, and sometimes they come back - often with a vengeance. I'm learning how to manage them, so that I'M in control and not some vague notion about what is acceptable to society. If you want, I'll take you the next time I do a group thing."

Laura looked interested, but then shifted the topic. She said, "How would you go about telling my husband about Doug? You? My desire for an open marriage, and my wish to ... well join you as a slut?"

"Let's talk about that and run some scenarios."

* * * * *

Laura stayed over that Saturday night. We made love to her again, and this time I got to sit on her face as Doug fucked her, and then we swapped positions, and then ... well, we did all sorts of things to make love with one another.

I purposely teased Laura and gave her a whole ration of dirty talk about what she'd be like as a slut fucking a room full of men. Doug played it up too, talking in explicit sexual terms as we gave her the treatment. The more I talked the hotter she seemed to get until she started to pop off one climax after another, regardless of what we were doing to her.

Sunday morning after our wake up suck and fuck, Laura and I had a long talk about how to tell her husband David. He was to get home that evening from having worked part of the weekend in Colorado, but we felt we still needed a couple more days to think through how we'd do this.

Crunch time came the following Wednesday night. After careful planning, Laura had arranged with her husband to meet her for a late dinner at a restaurant that had a separate bar or cocktail lounge. She told him to meet her there at eight o'clock, and this worked for him because he'd had to be up in Milwaukee until the close of business so it would take him a while to drive home to our Chicago suburb.

Laura, Doug, and I got to the cocktail lounge we'd picked as the stage for our little play about seven o'clock - an hour before David would arrive. After getting our first round of drinks, I spent some time posing Doug and Laura at just the right table and in just the right way for someone coming in the door.

Laura had dressed up really slutty, even borrowing one of my very short skirts. She'd omitted undies too, and the top she wore was pretty see-through, enough so with a little study and not much imagination you could see her breasts, areolas, and nipples pretty clearly. She had on black patent leather spike heels too, plus some carefully applied make up that took her right to edge of being a hooker. We'd had a lot of fun in the hours before hand getting dressed and doing our make up and hair.

I was similarly dressed, but a little more tarty. I'd also put my hair up in a 'do' that gave me a really sexy look. Two ringlets of hair hung down on either side of my face and I wore large hoop earrings. I wore an even shorter skirt I'd poached from Lori's closet, and my tits were even more visible through my blouse. Of course, I wore no undies either.

Laura described David's car, so after posing Doug and Laura, and given her a pep talk about how this would work out, I hoped, I stood near the entrance and watched the cars pulling into the parking lot. I got a lot of stares from the men entering the bar, and a couple offered me a drink, but I had to turn them down. I resolved to wear the same outfit and come back another night to see what I could reel in.

About five minutes of eight, the Cadillac SUV Laura had described to me turned into the lot. I scampered back into the lounge, gave the high sign to Doug and Laura, and continued on towards the ladies room.

I looked back as Doug and Laura struck the agreed upon pose. Doug had his hand on Laura's bare leg, even pulling her short skirt up so his hand was very close to her bare pussy. Laura sort of put her head on Doug's shoulder and turned so the breast nearest to him pushed into his chest. She'd quickly rubbed her nips, so they were standing at attention. The pair kissed, and then held a position that suggested they planned to do it again. Laura dropped a hand to Doug's crotch and then pulled back down his thigh only slightly.

I peeked around the corner as the man I guessed was David walked into the bar. At first he didn't see them; he glanced around at everyone, even taking in the romantic couple, but not recognizing it was his wife and another man. Then, I saw his head jerk back to the couple as they pulled apart a little after their kiss. Doug let his hand trail down Laura's thigh obviously out from well under her skirt. She laughed and jerked her hips in Doug's direction as though to tease him not to be so hasty.

About that time she saw David and waved at him. Doug pulled completely away from Laura, turned to David, and stood along with Laura.

David strode over, and I could see the color rising in his neck. This was the dangerous moment when David might clobber my husband. Doug was on guard for that as a possibility.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Turnaround Marriage Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds