• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Sprite-Snowdrop Tales Ch. 05

Sprite-Snowdrop Tales Ch. 05

Readers will remember from the previous story, that Snowdrop had a secret little pond some miles away from her village. She found this place when she was little, and became lost far from home. At age eighteen (or so), she shared this place with her dear friend, Snapdragon. As is natural for Snowdrop and Snapdragon, they ended up in some girl sex-play in this beautiful spot. The village elders frown upon this behavior, and it is punishable. The two girls may be in for some discipline for their same sex activities. Read on to find out what appends to our favorite little sprites.

*****

Chapter Five: A Punishment for Snowdrop and Snapdragon:

Snowdrop and Snapdragon reached the outskirts of their village after their private afternoon at Snow's secret pond. Before they approached the village, they stopped to hover, embrace, and give each other a very sweet little kiss on the lips. All of a sudden, a weird and dark feeling crept over the girls and little shudder suddenly shot threw them both. They proceeded into the clearing and then stopped dead as they saw the entire village somberly assembled to greet them. They let go of each other to take in the strange site. The elders, parents, friends and villagers were all there to greet them. Leaf was hovering off to the side arms folded, and with a hurt look on his smooth-featured blue face.

The girls looked wide-eyed at each other with a questioning look, and then turned back to the assemblage. Snowdrop flitted forward just a little and asked,

"I-Is something wrong? D-Did someone die?"

Snowdrop's father, River, came forward and spoke for the group,

"No Snowdrop, no one died, But a few of us elders were on a foraging trip, and came across a very strange and unsettling sight on a lily pad in a pond some miles from here. Do you young ladies have an explanation?"

The two girls were petrified, as Snowdrop nervously answered,

"S-Snapdragon a-and I were just enjoying a little s-swim after our chores. And, yes, we were at a small pond I discovered when I was about eight years-old. I... I d-don't s-see what the problem is Daddy."

Snapdragon nervously, but was uncharacteristically silently nodded her assent to Snow's explanation. Snowdrop's father then replied,

"You know Snowdrop... and Snapdragon, we are a small clan, and as sprites, we are free-spirited beings, but we do have something of a code. Our very existence depends on our forming relationships that guarantee the continuation of our species. Do your two understand what I mean?"

"N-no... not exactly Daddy." Answered Snowdrop, as a still silent and red-faced Snapdragon again, simply nodded.

"Well, get me be more succinct, daughter. We saw you and your friend Snapdragon (turns to look at Snapdragon's father) on this lily pad today. Our very existence depends on our forming opposite sex relationships, marrying and having children. As you should know, we require you to form a relationship with one of the boys of our village, but not with another female. This is punishable behavior! Snowdrop dear, you have always been a joy to your mother and me, but you and Snapdragon will have to be punished for this." (pause) "Is that a little clearer to you both?"

"Yes sir." Said Snowdrop,

"Y-Yes sir." Added Snapdragon, still standing behind Snowdrop. Both girls cast their eyes down to avoid further eye contact with the group.

Snowdrop knew in her heart that she and Snapdragon did nothing wrong. "After all..." (she thought) "... how can something so natural and free be wrong? I love Snapdragon, but we are not getting married! This is so unfair!"

Snapdragon's parents came forward to take her away, and Snow was not able to commiserate with her. Then she thought about Leaf standing alone at the rear of the group.

"Poor Leaf. (She thought) He looked so sad, and there is no reason for it. I do not know how I feel about him exactly, except that I respect and admire him, and love his touch. (Oh, how I loved his strong hands on me!)"

She also loved Snapdragon. Snap had been there for Snow since they were both four. She was always ready with a binding and gentle kiss for her wounds and a kind word after all of her falls, trips and missteps. Snowdrop had even flown into a tree and knocked herself out when she was ten. Snapdragon was the one who caught her, gentled her to the ground, and treated her bruises.

"I will explain this all to them if I get a chance, so even if I am still punished, they will know." Snowdrop thought to herself.

The next day, Snowdrop was starting to miss seeing Snapdragon. She wanted to talk this over with her, but Snap's parents have her sequestered, and she is only allowed out to perform her chores, and then only in the company of her father, or couple of her brothers. Leaf has not come around to see her, and Blossom's parents were not allowing her to see Snowdrop.

Snowdrop was one lonely girl.

She started to think about the punishment to she was getting later today. She thought back to a girl a couple of years ago, who stole something from the fairies' village (Snow could not remember what it was) and she received ten hard strokes on her bare bottom with the cane. Thinking about that little blue bottom with those horrible red stripes across it made Snow shudder.

"I guess that will be my fate too... maybe worse... and Snapdragon's fate as well." She was thinking.

Snowdrop decided she would talk to her father to try to mitigate the punishment for both her and Snapdragon. She arose from her bed, and flitted into her father's workroom... the place where he kept his dust and potion-making apparatus.

"D-daddy? Can I speak with you?"

"Yes. Come in Snowdrop." He answered.

"Daddy, I just want to explain to you so you will understand my feelings."

"Well, I don't think..." (he started to reply, but Snowdrop interrupted him)

"Daddy, you have to listen to me"

"But Snowdrop I..."

"Please Daddy!" she insisted.

"Okay Snowdrop, I'm listening"

"Daddy, Snapdragon is my friend. She has been there for me all of my life. I love her, but I will marry a boy one day... maybe someone like Leaf."

"But Snowdr..."

"Please Daddy!" "I want to know why it's wrong for me to be with Snapdragon the way I want to..."

River interrupted his daughter,

"I understand what you are saying. I know you... and believe in you Snowdrop honey, but we cannot have you setting precedent for younger girls... or boys, for that matter. Your punishment... and Snapdragon's is out of my hands. Your punishment will be at mid-afternoon today, in the common grove with the cane. I'm sorry, my dear Snowdrop."

Snowdrop had nothing more to say, and just slowly left the room with her head down, resigned to her fate.

It was now mid-afternoon in the grove and the parents of Snowdrop and Snapdragon escorted their daughters in. The grove was already full; everyone in the village was there. The elders, young boys and girls, Snap's and Snow's friends would all see them tied and beaten on their bare bottoms, and would see their most intimate parts completely exposed as this occurred. This was in Snow's mind as she came into the grove, and her face was already starting to redden from the embarrassing punishment to come.

They took Snowdrop and Snapdragon to a central spot in the grove. The girls looked at each other, and as is her way, Snapdragon gave Snowdrop a little smile, the only thing she could do to comfort her friend. Snowdrop gave her a nervous little smile in return. Before the punishment began, all of these younger sprites were the escorted out of the grove by their parents, leaving just Snow's and Snap's peers, over the age of eighteen. A tall strong male sprite adult instructed the girls to remove their panties, and then he attached vines around their wrists and ankles, bending them over a log at waist height. Their ankles were attached to the ground with their legs spread to slightly wider than shoulder length, and wrists tied to a higher branch so snuggly that they were on tip-toes, and bent over forward when the bonds were tightened.

Snow felt that this position spread her legs too wide for modesty, and everyone would be able to see her pussy and her tight little blue ass-pucker. They would see everything this modest little girl had, stripped red. She clenched her butt-cheeks together as much as possible to protect at least some of her modesty. Snapdragon was similarly bound and exposed. In this positon, their dresses rose to expose their entire buttocks' for punishment.

She looked around at the crowd a little; and what caught her attention was the leering boys among her peers, smiling and making elbowed remarks to each other, that she could not hear. Snowdrop was the darling of this village, so other than their leering peers among the boys, there was many sympathetic looks for her. Snapdragon was just a little less popular, due to her more free-spirited nature, and so there were a scattering of satisfied smiles here and there for her punishment.

As the two girls hung there, bent over in such an awkward position, their hearts started beating harder, and Snowdrop's face had turned a deep crimson with the abject mortification she felt at being so exposed. Every part of her body, including her breasts were exposed, since in their stretched-out position both hers and Snapdragon's breasts had slipped out of the tops of their dresses so that they were exposed to just below the nipples. A loud voice interrupted her thoughts as they heard instructions, given by one of the man who bound them, the one chosen to administer their punishment. They were to receive twenty strokes with the cane, and were required to count them aloud, to avoid having them repeated.

Snowdrop had closed her eyes to avoid the gazes of the on-lookers. She was shocked out of her reveries by the whistling sound and sharp biting pain to her bare buttocks from the first stroke. She was so shocked that she gasped deeply, as the intense pain seared through to every part of her body. She nearly missed counting it out, but somehow found enough breath to cry,

"O-one!"

This first stroke cut directly across the center of Snow's buttocks, with more intense pain than she had ever felt in even the worst of her accidents. She was given a few second's respite as she heard a loud "Crack" upon the buttocks to her right, as Snapdragon cried out, and counted "O-One!" In a second or two, after a loud whistling sound, she felt another burning crack a little further down on her buttocks, and this one might have broken the skin. Now in tears, Snow counted "T-t-t, T-two!" Each subsequent stroke cut into a different part of her firm blue buttocks, and seemed to concentrate on her buttocks with some painful strokes on her "sit-spot" just below the buttocks. She could hear an occasional cringing "Ohhh" or "Ahhh" from the crowd as the villagers saw their favorite little girl so brutally beaten. Snow heard some snickering comments from the older boys, who took a lower seat in front, on the ground for a better view of the two exposed girls. Snowdrop was mortified by this embarrassment in front of her peers and adult men of the village. In spite of this, she was inexplicably becoming aroused by the exposure and punishment. She felt herself beading up a little and she hoped it was not obvious... but feared that it was.

After ten strokes to her, and nine to Snapdragon, both girls were sobbing openly, with tears streaming down their faces, into their mouths, dripping off their cheeks, onto their exposed breasts and collecting at the nipples where they soaked into their tops. As painful as this punishment was, both girls also started to bead up in their little pussies from the arousal of the situation. After so many strokes, their juices were starting to seep down the insides of their thighs.

Snapdragon forgot to count number ten because of her loud sobbing, and it was re-administered, harder than the one uncounted. The scream of pain coming from Snapdragon pierced Snowdrop to her core, and she cried harder along with her friend. After number twelve, the girls were sobbing as hard and loud as it was spritely possible for them to do, with and occasional hiccup after the sobs, and their pretty, little bottoms were absolutely on fire. In the brief pause after number twelve, Snowdrop heard the strong clear voice of her father saying,

"That will be enough, Stem!"

"But twenty strokes were agreed upon, River, I have eight more to deliver to each girl"

"I said, that will be enough! Now release the girls!"

Stem looked over at the senior elder of the village, who nodded his assent to the cessation of punishment.

Stem set the cane aside, and released the bindings for the two sobbing girls who were given back their briefs. The girls adjusted their breasts back into their tops, and donned their panties... they cried out as the fabric touched their damaged bottoms. The fact that the girls' pussies also wept a little was not lost on the boys, who watched intently. When Snowdrop slowly and painfully returned to her home, her mother was there, ready with the salve to make her daughter's bottom feel better and start the healing of the painful bright red stripes, a couple of which had broken the skin and bled a little.

Petunia, her pretty and youthful mother, refused to go the the grove to see her beloved only child beaten so cruelly. While she agreed with her husband in principle, this was just too close to home for her to be philosophical about. The salve felt good, and her mother's hands on her bottom, though strange in a "maternal" way, was a little arousing to Snow as her mother's fingers explored each part on her buttocks, and crevice. A finger touched her little puckered asshole a few times, and actually poked into it once or twice. Petunia noticed the wetness on her daughter's diminutive pussy, and ran her finger across the lips and collected some for examination. She rubbed a little of it between her fingers, burned beet-red, and wiped it on her apron.

"Try to get some rest, Snowdrop dear, I'll check on you a little later and give you another massage with the lotion if needed." Then her mother gave her a kiss on her cheek.

After her mother left her, she could feel her wetness increasing... both from the excitement of the punishment, totally exposed in front of everyone, and from her Mother's soothing touch, and the possibility of more touches later. After her mother left her alone, she slid her hand down underneath her stomach and onto her already turgid little clitty and pussy lips. She slowly stimulated herself to a nice warm little shudder of an orgasm. She lay on her bed for hours, on her stomach with a little of her juices flowing out of her pussy, and onto the sleeping mat. This little tongue of pleasure did help with the pain, but only a little.

She moaned softly with the feeling of the breeze flowing over her moist upturned little hiney and wet pussy. She tried not to think about having facing the villagers tomorrow. Now is when she thought about poor Snapdragon, and what damage the thirteen strokes did to her sweet little green ass, and if she had someone to comfort her and rub her damaged buttocks. Snowdrop felt a few tears well up in her eyes at the thought of her dearest friend. The pain suffered by Snapdragon tore at her heart. The parents kept the girls apart, and Snowdrop did not see Snap for a week.

After a couple of days indoors, and away from villagers, Snowdrop quietly ventured out. She was searching for Leaf, hoping to find him alone somewhere. After some amount of looking, Snow found him in the woods a short distance from the village, and he was alone. He was busy tying up some morning glory vines, so that the girls could sprinkle them with growth dust later. Snowdrop approached from the rear and cleared her throat to capture his attention (Leaf already knew she was there though). Leaf spoke first without turning or interrupting his work,

"I know you're there Snowdrop, what can I do for you?"

"Ah... er... Leaf? I would like to talk to you... ah... if you have time."

"I have time Snow."

"I want to explain about Snapdragon and me... and you."

Still attending to his task, Leaf replied,

"I'm listening."

"You have to know how special last season's picnic was to me, Leaf. I expressed feelings to you that I have never expressed to any... um...boy or really, anyone before..."

"Not even to Snapdragon?" he interrupted, still concentrating on his task.

"No Leaf! Not even to Snapdragon!" She answered more quickly than she had intended, and in a very firm voice.

"I'm sorry Leaf; I didn't mean to yell at you." After a short pause, she continued,

"Snapdragon is my girlfriend. She has always been there for me... and you know how much I need someone to... um... be there for me, always ready with a clean bandage, and some TLC!"

He chuckled a little, still working. She continued,

"I love Snap, and I always will, and... the way I was with her at the secret pond... I need that right now. I also need a good man to love, and to love me, who will understand about Snapdragon. This man will be the father of my children, and I will love him long after I have outgrown my girlish need for Snap... um... that way."

"Okay, Snowdrop." He said, stopping his task and turning to face her, "Why don't we try again. I am not sure I understand about Snapdragon, but I will try if I become that man you mentioned. I like Snap too, and I can see the attraction... not only physical, but because she is a sweet person inside. So we will try again with no promises or expectations."

"Fine, Leaf." She flitted closer to Leaf and pecked him on the cheek. Then Leaf added,

"Um, Snow... may I... uh... see it?"

"Leaf!" She said, only half-scolding. But, after a second or two and a quick look around added,

"Well, okay. Just a quick peek though!"

She turned around, lowered her briefs off of her buttocks lifted her skirt, and pushed her hiney out to him a little, He moved close and ran his hand over her pretty blue ass, feeling the raised welts as he inspected the damage. He could not help taking advantage of the pretty girl's panties lowered off her shapely ass, as he rubbed her, his middle figure "accidentally" slipped down her crease, and between her pussy lips.

"Oh, you little pervert!" she said with a crooked smile.

He just smiled back as she quickly slid her briefs back into place and turned around.

She backed away to leave. Leaf caught her arm, pulled her to him, and kissed her so hard on the lips, that she became a little dizzy.

"Whew! See ya later Leaf."

She said as she flitted back to the village physically and emotionally... floating."

End, Chapter Five

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Sprite-Snowdrop Tales Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds