• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Visit to a Country Park

A Visit to a Country Park

Rob and Anita had been going out for nearly a year. He was a friend of her step brother having been at high school with him. Rob and Nicolas had been good friends for over 5 years and their friendship had remained strong despite Nicolas having announced that he was gay. Anita had been in the year below at school but it was only when they'd ended up at the same college did they start to socialise together, usually when Nicolas was off to some gay club with his new friends. Rob frequented these clubs with him occasionally and it became an in joke between them that Rob was in fact gay. When Rob wasn't invited they knew Nicolas was out on the pull. It was those times when Rob tagged on to Anita and her friend's and it wasn't long before their relationship grew and they started going out. It had been over a year now and all was going very well. The initial flurry of sex and excitement hadn't yet fallen off, in fact if anything they had grown more and more physical and experimental and any observer would have seen the slight smile on Anita's face being joined by a blushing of her cheeks as she remembered the intimate moment they'd shared in the back of a taxi a few weeks earlier, how the taxi driver didn't notice anything she didn't know.

Anita came out of her day dream and dug her make up out of her hand bag. She had been invited to a colleague's 40th party but probably wouldn't have gone if Rob hadn't been working as she didn't actually know the birthday girl very well having only just started working on that ward however he had persuaded her to go on the promise he'd drive to Whitehaven to pick her up when he had finished work.

The evening passed very well and Anita joined in with the group as best she could but when the conversation dried up and she found herself not actually with anyone she resorted to buying herself another Vodka and Coke. As the evening went on she drank more and more and it became quite obvious to her new colleagues and friends that she was very drunk. Anita was an experienced drinker, nothing to be proud of but what it meant was she could still look after herself when she was drunk but her friends weren't to know that and insisted on waiting with her until Rob arrived about 10.30. Secretly Anita wasn't quite as drunk as she was pretending to be, she had just simply had enough and wanted an excuse to leave.

Rob arrived having come straight from work and Anita's colleagues poured her into the passenger seat, handing her care over to Rob almost with too much haste for comfort from members of the 'caring profession' Rob thanked the girls for their help and set off back towards Marley. Anita was waiting for them to get clear of the pub before revealing her faked drunkenness to Rob but with her eyes closed it was difficult to judge when it was safe to do so. She was about to open her eyes when the car stopped and she heard Rob texting on his phone. It had been a long day and the car was warm and comfortable so she decided that she'd take advantage and have a nap on the way home. It wasn't long before her eyes started to feel heavy for real and she drifted off in to an alcohol induced sleep. As she started to come to, Anita realised that the car had slowed down and appeared to be driving along a bumpy dirt track. She didn't let on that she was awake and through squinted eyes Anita saw that they were entering into a country park type car park. Anita was a bit confused to begin with but Rob's hand was resting partially up her dress on her upper thigh as he drove giving Anita a hint as to what was going on. Anita was always horny when she was drunk and the thought of being able to just lie back and be pleasured without having to return the favour was quite appealing, so she carried on feigning sleep.

A few moments later the car stopped and the engine was switched off. Anita remained still, listening and waiting. Her heart pounded and she had difficulty controlling her breathing. She didn't have to wait long before Rob's lips closed in on hers and his hand slipped further up her thigh teasing the leg of her knickers with his fingertips. Anita carried on pretending to be asleep but in a devious attempt to facilitate Rob's further exploration of her body, Anita 'unconsciously' opened her legs to allow him easier access.

In a moment of sobriety as they had stopped in the car park, Anita had wondered why it had seemed so light but as she couldn't look properly without giving away the fact that she was conscious, she dismissed the thought and concentrated on Rob's caressing hand. His lips left hers and slowly lowered down towards her neck and chest towards her breasts, she risked a quick glimpse, nothing more than a long blink in reverse. In the very short space of time her eyes were open Anita saw that they were indeed parked in a car park next to a wooded area, it wasn't totally dark outside but in the fleeting glance she was unable to tell if this was due to the moon light or whether there was some artificial lighting around. Something else also caught her eye, some sort of movement at the edge of the trees. As she closed her eyes again she tried to process the images she had seen. Had there been another car parked a few yards away? Was the movement she'd seen just the trees in the breeze or was someone there? Why was it so bright for the time of night?

Anita's thoughts were distracted as Rob started to run his tongue down the gap between her breasts, forcing it under the lacy edge of her bra seeking out her nipples which she could not stop from hardening. It took all her will power to stop herself from gasping as the wetness left by his tongue was exposed to the slightly chilly breeze. Where was that breeze coming from? She thought to herself. There were too many questions in her head for her not to risk opening her eyes again. This time she opened them properly and immediately saw that the brightness she had sensed was due to the interior light being on but what shocked her the most was the fact that they were indeed parked beneath one of the many street lights edging the car park and the window was open. There wasn't a car parked close by, there were several. Not parked next to each other but dotted along the row at discrete, but even intervals. There was something else about the cars that she couldn't put her fingers on immediately but as she closed her eyes once more it dawned on her that they too had their interior lights on.

Rob had now released two of Anita's top buttons and using his mouth had pulled her dress open to expose her bra covered left breast completely. Whilst his mouth was busy, his right hand wasn't idle either. It was slowly caressing her pussy over the lacy fabric of her knickers, his finger teasing her down from her clitoris, down over her vagina and under to the sensitive area that is the perineum, slowly circling the material covering her anus. Anita could feel the moisture her pussy building and knew it wouldn't be long before evidence of her arousal would be seeping through the thin material. She began to wonder how much longer she would get away with pretending to be asleep.

Rob changed positions and momentarily lost all contact with Anita. She heard the sound of a zipper and the rustling and rattling of a belt and trousers being undone. She was left in no doubt that Rob had unfastened his trousers and had released his cock.

Anita was filled with mixed emotions; concerned about how exposed she actually was, shocked that if she was exposed, then so was Rob who she could now hear masturbating next to her, but all this concern was tempered by her increasing state of arousal. Not wanting to do the wrong thing, Anita decided to do nothing but just let things develop to see where they went.

Robs hands returned to her and eased out her left breast from the confines of the bra cup, rolling the her nipple between his fingers as he did so. He then continued to release the entire row of buttons down the front of her dress and pulled it open. Again his touch stopped as his hand returned to his penis and he started to masturbate once again. The next thirty seconds or so were probably the most shocking and exciting of her entire life so far as the rhythmic beat of Robs wanking was echoed by a very similar sound from her left and through the window.

"Hiya," she heard Rob whisper.

"Can I touch?" said a mans voice quietly from outside the car.

"Sure, she's passed out pissed, touch her where you want."

With that, the car door opened and a large firm hand cupped her exposed breast balancing it in the palm of his hand and rolling the flesh as if testing for ripeness.

"Nice tits," said the stranger as he pulled the material covering the other breast to one side as well.

The stranger leaned in and took Anita's left breast in his mouth and drew hard on the nipple as if suckling like a baby and at the same time, Rob suckled on her right nipple. This was a first for her and the sensation of having the attention of two blokes at the same time was out of this world. Her concentration was broken as she felt the material of her knickers being pulled to one side exposing her shaven pussy. She wasn't sure whose hand had done it at first but soon realised that it was the stranger. His mouth left her nipple and went quickly down to between her legs and he buried his nose into her crotch. His tongue passed over her pussy lips a couple of times before she heard a sharp moan from his lips and the rapid beating of a cock about to cum. She held her breath, knowing he was about to explode, but not knowing where he was going to shoot it. She was never a fan of spunk and hated the taste of it so she was praying that he wasn't tempted to shoot it over her face. She needn't have worried because quick as a flash Rob leaned right over her towards the stranger. She couldn't help herself and opened her eyes to see Rob take the strangers cock in to his mouth and kept it there while the stranger pumped his load. Neither of them had noticed her looking which was surprising because her eyes were now wide open as was my mouth in a gasp of surprise.

When the stranger had finished cumming he pulled his cock out of Rob's mouth. Anita quickly snapped her eyes and mouth closed again, trying her best to keep up the pretence, listening to Rob pumping his own meat hard and fast. As he was nearing his climax, it was the strangers turn to lean over her. Anita felt his now limp cock resting on her thigh, seeping ejaculate over her skin as he took Rob's member in to his mouth and swallowed hard. Anita was shocked by what I'd seen, she'd never dreamt that she'd ever see two blokes doing such a thing and had never thought that Rob could be involved but she wasn't repulsed at all, in fact she was enthralled by the sight. Her eagerness to see more and watch more closely only tempered by her current situation and the curiosity about what was going to happen next. So she stayed still while they kissed and swapped spunk from each other's mouths. Anita lay still, her eyes were closed with both her breasts and her sopping wet pussy exposed to the touch of the gentle cooling breeze and to anyone who may happen to come along.

Finally they parted and after the sound of a belt buckle being fastened and a zip being raised, a voice said "Cheers Rob, she's every bit as fit as you said she was."

"No problem Luke," said Rob, "glad you enjoyed her. See you at work on Monday."

How she didn't give away her pretence of an alcohol induced sleep when she heard that exchange she didn't know. Realising Rob had set it up and had arranged to meet a pal there to use her. She should have been annoyed, very annoyed in fact but she wasn't. She'd met Luke a couple of times when they'd been out in town but the brief glimpses she got tonight weren't enough to recognise him from. She was not sure how she would react when she meet up with him again.

Anita was still mulling over the events of the last few minutes when she heard footsteps on the gravel outside and felt the presence of someone else beside the car.

"Very sexy," said another stranger's voice, "can I touch?"

"Sure," said Rob, "touch her where you want, she's too pissed to object."

It was Anita's turn now to get her own back and really enjoyed the look on Rob's face when she opened her eyes, winked at Rob and slid her knickers off to present her pussy to the stranger. "Help yourself," she said, "my boyfriend here is in too much trouble to object."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A Visit to a Country Park

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 255 milliseconds