• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Fun Size

Fun Size

This story is in the fetish section for containing small penis humiliation. If you don't like sph, please move on to the another story.

Feedback and comments are always appreciated.

*****

Angie and I were invited to game night with several of our couple friends, and wound up playing a version of the Newly Wed game. Janet, the hostess, read one of the questions asked to the women,

"Pick out a candy bar from the bag that most represents your husband." Then they passed around a bag of candy, each woman picking one that somehow represented there husbands personality.

Stacy choose Almond Joy, saying that her husband is always happy and joyful.

Lee held up a Payday, "J.T. is nuts, he's always doing crazy things."

"I picked Twix, because we're so much alike and we'll always be together." Amanda said.

Angie sat quietly.

"Angie... it's your turn." Janet prodded.

"Okay... um... I choose the fun sized Snickers." She finally said.

"Because Dave is funny, right? he makes you snicker a lot." Amanda said, trying to help.

"No. Because it's the right size." Angie blushed, the group got very quiet. My face turned bright red, and felt like it was on fire I was so embarrassed. But, honestly this wasn't entirely unexpected. It's been several months now that Angie learned of my 'little' fetish for small penis teasing.

She didn't understand it at first, and who could blame her, it's so counter intuitive to a healthy sexual relationship. But, she found my stash of small penis humiliation stories, pictures and even videos, so when she confronted me about it I had to come clean.

For the past several months we've been going through this journey together, learning more about SPH (small penis humiliation) and being more comfortable telling Angie what really excites me, and helping her figure out how to deal with this. One of the things that I confided in her that really excited me was being "accidentally outed" in front of friends.

We had played around with this for little while, and she even outed me in front of the girl at the sex toy shop we've been frequenting. And each time we took another step down this road the more she learned to enjoy it too. She realized the power that comes from being in a small penis relationship, and enjoyed her new roll as the sexual dominant.

"Well this game just took an unexpected turn." Janet laughed, and the rest of the group joined her.

Later on everybody had left except Angie and I. We were talking with Janet and James, when a lull in the conversation left just enough space for thinking. Janet cleared her throat announcing she was about to say something.

"Um, you were just kidding about the candy bar thing, right?" She directed toward Angie.

"Yeah," I chuckled, "she was just being funny." I quickly interjected. But, Angie quietly shook her head.

"Well, which is it?" James asked.

"Come on, what do you think? Of course I am bigger than a fun sized candy bar." I said defensively. "Tell them Angie."

"I love you." Is the only response she gave.

"Show us." Janet said.

"What?!" James and I said in unison.

"No seriously, it's the only way you can prove it." Janet teased,

"No way, I am not showing you my dick." I resisted, and stood up to leave. "Come on Angie, I think it's time to go."

"So it's true then." Janet said trying to antagonize me.

"You know what, I am sorry, I was just messing with y'all." Angie said unconvincingly.

"I am not buying it." James declared.

"Look, I'll make you a bet, if you're bigger than this candy bar," Janet said holding up a fun sized Snickers, "I'll give you a blow job, and we'll be sure to convince all our friends Angie was just messing with us."

"And if he's not?" Angie asked,

"If he's not, Angie gives James a blow job and we never say anything about this to anyone." Janet smiled. James sat up a little and looked Angie up and down, and then over to his wife. "What? It's not like I don't know you think she's sexy?"

"Okay." Angie agreed very quickly. "Do it." She snapped at me.

"Fine." I reluctantly agreed. The problem is I know I am small, but thought I certainly had to be bigger than that candy bar. Still standing in front of everyone, I slowly unfastened my belt and unbuttoned my pants, then paused before pulling the zipper down.

"Go on and do it honey, show everyone how big you are." Angie taunted, then reached over and pulled my pants down, along with my underwear.

There I was now on full display in front of Angie and our friends. I am shaved, and have been for a long time now and sometimes I forget how unusual it is. But, that just helps to accentuate how small I really am. Flaccid my dick doesn't hang down, but sticks out straight like a big outie belly button, and looks like the first knuckle of a thumb wearing a fleshy turtle neck.

"Oh gawd!" Janet stifled her laugh upon seeing my little guy.

"I know. It's small right?" Angie asked rhetorically. "And you want to know what's really funny? He likes to be teased about it. It's a full blown fetish called small penis humiliation."

"Oh my, are you serious?" Janet chirped. "That is too funny."

"You like being teased about your little dick?" Janet directed to me. I just nodded yes, unable to really say anything.

"Oh, you're little pee pee is so cute." Angie said leading by example. "Don't you find it adorable? Like a puppy."

"Hey! Give me a second to get hard." I bleated, knowing I sounded foolish.

"I think you lost more than the bet, dude." James smiled a little disgusted and a little turned on at the thought of Angie sucking his dick.

I was rubbing my dick, pinching it and pulling it out of hiding, trying all I could to make it bigger.

"Look, it's getting bigger." Janet razzed. "Like the size of a hamster." She snickered.

"A little help?" I pleaded looking at Angie.

"Little" She laughed, "Your little guy looks scared, like it's in hiding."

"Fine." She finally huffed. I stepped toward her and she sucked me into her warm mouth, sucking hard and helping me get bigger.

"Dear god!" Janet scoffed, "It looks like your sucking a clit." I continued to get bigger and harder the more she sucked, and tongued my little guy.

"There." Angie sighed pulling away from me leaving trail of saliva between my dick and her lower lip. "That's about as big as he gets."

I looked down and had to regretfully agree, it was a s big as I get.

"Come here." Janet instructed calling me to her. She held the Snickers against my dick, "Hmm" she moaned inquisitively. I looked own, my dick was almost exactly the same size when you include the ends of the package.

"Hold up," Janet said, an took the candy bar out of the package, and laid it on top of my hard dick. I was maybe 1/2 of an inch longer than the Snickers.

"Well, I guess you won." She said slowly, almost more like a question. "Though I wouldn't go around bragging about it. Know girl is going to be impressed with dick that's just barely bigger than fun sized."

Janet knelt down and sucked me and the Snicker into her mouth. She pulled back and chewed up the candy bar seductively before sucking me back in. James and Angie just sat there watching as she sucked my dick. It doesn't take much to blow me, it's usually more of a tonguing when Angie does it.

"Go on, suck the head off that crawfish." Angie encouraged.

"Oh my gosh, that's almost exactly what it's like." Janet grinned.

She took me back in and suckled my little guy. It felt great, and honestly Janet's attractive, at about 5 foot 8, she's a bit taller than me, and her auburn hair matched her pale complexion well. She has a pretty face and I've always found her thick body sexy. Janet would never be considered trim, I guess she's about a size 14, but she carries herself well. I grabbed the back of her head and moved my hips humping her mouth.

"WAIT" She gasped. "I want to see something." She took the empty candy wrapper and slid it over my hard nub. "Jesus, it fit." And as she slowly pulled it off, my ass clinched and my stomach flexed, and just as the wrapper left me exposed I shot my load. I reached down and pumped it, jerking more of my cum out.

"Oh oh oh" Janet laughed with pity. "That's so sad."

"Hey," Angie smirked, "If the wrapper fit his dick, then he lost the bet."

"What?" I asked catching my breath.

"If the wrapper fit, then you have to be at least the same size as the Snickers. So, you aren't bigger than it, and so you lost the bet." She cocked her head and pursed her lips.

"I think she's right." Janet said. And with out hesitation, Angie quickly placed herself between James's legs as he just as hastily stood up to pull his pants off.

Angie reached up and helped him with his belt, and then unfastened his pants. Then with a grin toward me, slowly pulled them down. Revealing the thick dark hair, before the neck of his dick began to show. Angie pulled them down farther, exposing his dick a little at a time till it sprang up hitting her in the cheek.

"I never thought of myself as big," He chuckled, "But compared to Dave I feel giant."

He wasn't huge, he wasn't like the cocks you see in porn, but he was bigger than me, probably around 7 inches long and 5 and half round. His head was dark and bulbous and his shaft hooked a little to the left.

"Yum." Angie teased, and took his head in her mouth. James sighed with pleasure and tensed up as she sucked his sensitive helmet. "It's so much thicker than yours." She smiled at me teething on James's cock.

"You have a lot more to work with Angie, feel free to enjoy it." Janet encouraged. And she sat back looking at his length and feeling his girth in her hands, she tenderly played with his head and traced his entire cock with her fingers.

"Do you wish you had a bigger dick?" Angie asked smirking at me. "Or do you like being teased about having a little pinkie?" I didn't answer her. "I think you'd rather have tiny little penis and be made fun of than to have a big, hard, pleasurable cock." She continued to taunt me, as she jerked James's cock in her hand.

Angie looked up to see James starring at her breasts as the bounced with every jerk of his cock.

"Do you like my breasts?" Angie played, sticking them out.

"Yes," He breathlessly stammered.

"Do you want to... see them?"

"Yes. Please."

"Ask me politely."

"Can I please, see your boobs?" James timidly asked my wife.

"Hmmm," She tweaked her lips in an exaggerated thinking face. "I guess, if you let me have some fun too?"

"Sure, what do you want?" He gasped. She stood up and pulled down her pants. She wore Wonder Woman boy shorts, that hugged her frame seductively. and motioned me to come to her. She placed my hand on her hips and I slipped her panties down and helped her step out of her clothes. She directed me to lay down on my back in front of James.

I looked up to see James pulling off Angie's top. Her breasts spilling over the top, she's a 32 DD, but some of her bras seem just a little snug. She lowered the straps off her shoulders and pulled the cups down off her tits exposing her bubble gum nipples.

"Let's see what you can do with that mouth." Angie sat on my face and fed her cunt to me. I gently kissed her, and flicked her moist clit with my tongue. I evened my eyes to see Angie sucking James's cock, her tits swaying as she bobbed her head. It was such an amazing position, to see the underside of James' dick and his balls while Angie sucked him and jerked him off.

Suddenly I felt Janet on my now hard dick, she pumped it in her fist a few times before letting go. I sensed her standing over me, and then felt the pressure of her weight as she lowered herself on my dick. I let out a cry of surprise as her warmth enveloped me. I continued to watch Angie sucking James and her tits bouncing, and then saw her reaction of shock as Janet reached around and took Angie's breasts in her hands.

Janet kept playing with her tits with her left hand and began flicking her twatt with the right hand, rocking back and forth on my little dick. James was so focused on Angie and his own pleasure I wasn't certain if he realized she was fucking me, till she spoke up.

"I can barely feel him inside of me." She spat, "It feels good, but it's just so small." She mocked.

James grabbed Angie's hand slowing her down, "Not yet." He sighed, and she pulled away from his throbbing cock, gripping the base and helping him stay off orgasm.

She looked down and made eye contact with me and smiled. She began fucking my face, riding my tongue and mouth. She was getting close, she shut her eyes and sucked James' cock again, pumping him fast and toying his balls.

James lifted off the couch meeting Angie's mouth and grabbed her head shoving deep inside her, he shouted as he came. I could see his balls contract and his shaft expand dumping his load in her mouth. She pulled him out and held his dick to her face, she moaned and panted in pleasure.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out, her body quivering and her juices covering my face, I tasted her love on my tongue and felt her explosion in my mouth.

Angie sat down beside me and watched Janet grinding on my dick, and flicking her clit. I honestly couldn't feel much on my dick, she was grinding hard against groin and rubbed her button.

"Shit!" She called out, and started bouncing on my little pecker. She opened her mouth wide, but no sound came out as she clawed my chest.

She lifted off my dick leaving it hard and wet. She sat down beside me on the other side. Angie on my right, Janet to my left and James directly behind me, I grabbed my dick and jerked it.

"That's right little one, jerk your pee pee for mommy." Angie incited with a fixed gaze upon her face. I sat up with my back against the couch and beat my dick.

"Oh, can you even feel it?" Janet teased, maybe you need a tighter grip. Janet spat on her hand and reached over taking my dick from me.

"It just disappears in my hand." She laughed. She held still but held me tight.

"Fuck my hand," She goaded. I thrust up fucking her clinched fist over and over again. You could hardly see my head poke out as I fucked her hand. Then she released her grip and took my loose skin between her thumb and forefinger and jerked me slowly.

My legs twitched as my orgasm built, but she just kept me on edge slowly working my dick. "Please," I begged for relief, precut dripping from my slit.

She picked up the pace a little and Angie leaned over and tickled my balls. She the licked her fingers and slid then down below my taint and shoved them in my ass.

"Fuck!!" I screeched, and came so hard my vision blurred, my stomach ached and my legs squirmed. I grabbed Angie's wrist and Janet's hand as I fucked them both.

Angie and Janet continued to tease me whenever we got together, and loved dropping "little" comments around the rest of our friends. They even got me t-shirt with a Snickers bar that read "I am not small I am Fun Size" on it.

*****

Thanks for reading, please leave a comment

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Fun Size

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds