• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Weekend of Fun

Weekend of Fun

It was the holiday season and our kids were with friends for the weekend. My wife and I decided to go out and have some fun. The Main Street in the suburb of Melville is full of interesting restaurants and quirky bars and is a great place for having fun and watching people so that is where we headed to.

It was a hot summer night and the street was full of people looking for a good time. We had a great seafood meal and a bottle of good red wine at a small Portuguese place. The date night was a rare treat and we were happy and relaxed. After the meal I suggested that have a few drinks in one of the bars. My wife was excited by the idea so we took a slow walk down the street looking for an interesting bar.

One place was playing a great classic rock sound track which I love so I gently steered us towards the door. The bar was fairly full with an interesting and diverse crowd of people. I spotted a small corner table that was empty so we walked across the room an sat down. A waiter appeared and took our drinks order.

Within minutes the waiter was back and serving our drinks. We toasted one another a chatted and people watched, one of our shared pastimes. The bars patrons were an interesting mix of race age and style. Hipsters mingling with suits and grizzly hippies and biker types. The music was great and I was in my element.

After awhile I needed the bathroom so I stood up and worked my way through the crowd towards the men's room. I had a leak, washed my hands and splashed my face with cold water then dried my hands with a paper towel.

When I came through the doors back into the bar I noticed that a young couple in their early twenties had joined my wife at our table. I. Made my way across the busy room towards our table. I greeted the new arrivals and sat down. Their names were Dave and Sue and they had been in town on business and were winding down after a busy week.

We chatted about current events, sports, politics and the latest celebrity gossip. Initially I thought that Dave and Sue were a couple but it became clear that they were business associates. Their interaction was professional and polite. After about an hour Sue said that she was tired, excused herself and left.

As soon as Sue left, the dynamic changed. Dave became less guarded and more relaxed. He laughed more and started flirting very subtly with my wife. Initially she was oblivious of his heightened interest and I started feeling an interesting mix of emotions. I felt a wave of jealousy followed surprisingly by arousal. Gradually she started responding to his flirtation. The lingering eye contact, the smiles and the compliments were making my wife hot. I was confused but my hard on was throbbing in my pants.

I decided to give them some space and see what happened. I excused myself got up from the table and made my way slowly through the crowd towards the men's room. The pub was fuller now than when we arrived and when I got into the men's room there was a queue. The queue made me smile as it would give Dave and my wife more time alone. Guys peed and walked out and slowly but surely I moved closer to the urinal. Eventually it was my turn (fortunately my hard on had subsided) and I was able to take a leak. Once again I washed my Hands, splashed my face and exited the men's room.

I had a view of the corner table from where I was standing but Dave and my wife could not see me through the crowd. Not that they were looking my way at that stage. They were seated closer together, gazing into one another's eyes and having an intense conversation.

I started making my way back across the crowded room towards the corner table. As I got closer I could see that Dave's hand was on my wife's leg just above her knee just where her skirt ended. I got closer, Dave saw me approaching and quickly removed his hand. I rejoined them at the table and sat down taking note that they were both quite flustered.

I took a sip of my drink and then took the plunge. I told them both that I could see a growing sexual attraction between them and that though I I felt twinges of jealousy the feelings of sexual arousal were far stronger. I added that I had never experienced this before but that we should discuss it together. Dave replied that he felt sexually attracted to my wife but that he was sure that every heterosexual man in the bar felt the same way. My wife said that she found Dave's attention exciting but that she would never do anything to jeopardize our marriage. I looked from one to the other and then told them that I thought that it would be the hottest thing for me if they fucked and let me watch.

Dave smiled and my wife looked completely shocked at the idea. I asked her if she was OK and she responded that I was more than enough for her. Fantasy images of her and Dave naked and getting down and dirty flashed through my mind. My hard on throbbed and twitched in my boxers. My wife asked Dave to give us a moment to talk in private. He stood up and made his way through the crowded room.

Before she could speak I told her that it was very clear that there was a strong attraction between them and that I found it extremely exciting. I added that he was from a city two hours away and that we would never see him again. I added that he was handsome, polite and charming. Perfect toy boy material. She asked me what my motive was, whether I wanted her to do this in order to open up our relationship so I could fuck other women. I had not thought about this so I pondered it for a few moments. The truth was that I had no desire for a fully open relationship or for sex with anyone other than my wife. I told her this and she looked confused. She wanted to know what was in it for me. I told her that I did not have an answer to that question yet but the thought of them together made me tremble with lust. I asked her to go with the flow and to trust me to keep her safe. I told her that it was about her pleasure and that she could call a halt to it at any time if it felt awkward or uncomfortable. Reluctantly she agreed to give it a try.

Dave approached us through the crowd and sat down. I asked him if we could accompany him to his hotel room, he smiled and agreed. We settled our bill, left the bar and began the brief walk to Dave's hotel. We were quiet and tense at first then Dave asked us if we were sure that this was what we wanted. That comment broke the ice and we both laughed. My wife responded that she wasn't sure but she wanted to give it a try.

We reached the entrance to the hotel and took the lift up to Dave's room. Dave unlocked the door to his room and we went inside. We stood around nervously for a few moments. I said to them both that this could be a fun and exciting interlude for us all if we respected one another at all times. I walked up to my wife, put my arms around her and told her that I loved her. I kissed her deeply and started unbuttoning her blouse. When I was done I hung it carefully over the top of a chair and started undoing the clasp of her skirt. Dave stepped up and removed her bra as I was removing her skirt. I knelt down and removed her sandals and gently kissed her pussy lips through the satin fabric of her panties as I did so.

She stood there in her panties shyly covering her tits with her arms. I poured myself a whiskey from the mini bar and sat down on the couch ready for an interesting show. Dave undressed quickly and approached her. His cock was standing upright and was about the same length as mine but thicker. He put his arms around her and pulled her in close. His upright cock was pressed against her belly and her tits were squashed against his chest. My cock was aching with lust. Dave knelt down in front of her and slowly removed her panties. He pulled her legs slightly apart and nuzzled his face in her pubic hair.

He then stood up and guided her to the bed, lay her down and joined her. He turned around and put himself in the 69 position, put his arm around her hips and rolled her over so she was on top. Her ass was facing me and the view was spectacular. Her clit was extremely sensitive especially to oral stimulation and it did not take long until her hips were gyrating up and down in response to what he was doing with his mouth. I was close to out of my mind with arousal so I undid my belt, zipped my fly down and liberated my throbbing cock. I gently rubbed the purple head as I watched the action hypnotized. After a minute or two she started moaning and bucking more wildly as her orgasm built up.

I could feel my own orgasm approaching so I stopped stimulating myself. Gradually her hip movements slowed and Dave rolled her over again and moved her so she was lying on her belly facing me. She gave me an uncertain smile as Dave parted her legs and positioned himself behind her. I smiled back at her my hard cock standing to attention. I used it as a puppet and made as to salute her, this made her giggle. Her facial expression changed and her eyes widened as Dave's cock penetrated her aroused pussy.

I did the cock salute again and she smiled as his motion gathered pace. He was pumping harder and harder and she began to pant. I could not resist it and began to stroke myself again. I needed suddenly to touch her to feel her. I stood up and walked towards the bed. I stroked her hair and kissed her hard. I felt her hand moving down my body searching for my cock. Her hand found me while I continued to kiss her. My dick was throbbing as she stroked me.

Dave was moving towards his climax and his pace was increasing. I stood up and she took me into her mouth. Breathing hard and sucking hard as Dave started to moan in ecstasy. She was writhing beneath Dave as his cock pushed in and out of her swollen cunt. Dave's pace suddenly increased dramatically then stopped completely as he pumped his semen deep inside her. I lost control and my come started pumping into her mouth.

They collapsed next to one another on the bed and I returned to my spot on the couch. They faced one another and started kissing. The fact that Dave was kissing my wife's mouth that was filled with my come started to make me hard again. I walked towards the bed while removing my pants. I joined them lying behind her while Dave continued kissing her. I moved my hands down her back between her bum cheeks and to her pussy. It was slick, slippery and wet, her lips swollen with lust. She started writhing against my finger while she continued to kiss Dave passionately. I moved my cock towards her pussy and penetrated her. I pumped into her a few times and started to ejaculate explosively. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever had.

After lying together for a while we got up and dressed. Dave took my wife in his arms and kissed her. We thanked one another and my wife and I left. We did not talk on the drive home, we were both stunned and satisfied.

We arrived at our empty home and went inside. I poured us a nightcap and we settled down in the lounge. I asked her how she was feeling and she responded that she was on top of the world. I grinned and informed her that she was now officially a cuckoldress. I asked her if she would do it again and she replied that she would with the right person.

She took off her panties told me to take a look and handed them to me. The crotch was completely soaked through and the smell of the mixture of Dave's, her and my come was incredible. It was an animal smell of lust and arousal and my cock became rock hard again. I pushed her down on the couch, spread her legs and lifted her skirt. Thick globs of milky white come were dribbling out of her swollen pussy and flowing down towards her asshole. The pubic hair around her pussy was matted with previous come leakage. It was an incredible sight that was enhanced by the aroma that was wafting upwards.

I suddenly wanted to own her. I wanted my sperm deeper inside her than any of Dave's. I wanted more of my sperm inside her than his. I wanted to make her helpless with orgasm. I moved my face down to her cunt and started licking her clit. It tasted of wild animal lustful sex. I sucked her whole clit into my mouth and kept it there working it hard with my tongue. Backwards and forwards my tongue went as she started to moan and thrash her hips about. I pushed two of my fingers into her slick cunt and found her very swollen G spot. I worked her G spot while sucking her clit. The moaning became a low growl. Her cunt started contracting around my fingers and the growl became a scream. Her ejaculate started squirting out of her and her cunt continued ejaculating around my massaging fingers.

I stepped back removed my trousers and impaled her come soaked cunt with my pulsing cock. She was mewling like a wild animal as I pushed my self into her over and over again. I was fucking her hard and fast and I had never seen her so completely aroused before. I was lost in my lust and fucking her harder and rougher than ever before. Her legs were locked around my back and she was panting. Her cunt started contracting around my cock and she started screaming. That's when I lost control and starting shooting load after load of come deep into her swollen slick cunt.

We fell asleep right where we were exhausted and completely satisfied. At dawn we started to wake up and I immediately was aware of my need to continue competing with Dave's sperm. I woke up with an aching hard on and my cock slightly raw from all of last nights activity. She yawned and told me that she was too tender for more penetration. She gave me a wicked smile and took me into her mouth and sucked me off. Another very intense orgasm and she swallowed it all.

The rest of the weekend passed in a blur of highly aroused sex and I was always aware of the need to compete with Dave's masculinity. The sexual high lasted for weeks and when it started to tail off she suggested we go out looking for someone new.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Weekend of Fun

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 526 milliseconds