• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Oh. What a Shock

Oh. What a Shock

123

It started on a Friday evening. Actually it was about 12 AM Saturday. I was sitting in my home office surfing through erotic story sites looking for a good story to read. I wasn't sure what would happen that night. Maybe read a little, maybe cyber, maybe just read the boards on Literotica. It was an open and empty canvas.

Late nights are my time to indulge my guilty pleasures. Especially on weekends when I don't have to work, staying up late to feed my sexual fantasies has become something I kind of look forward to. I am married and our sex life is good. My wife enjoys sex, but not as often as I want to, or at times I don't think as much as I do. I don't like idea of cheating on her so other pursuits have to suffice. At least I thought they would. Kay, my wife, usually goes to bed early, even on weekends. So midnight is usually a safe time to play on the net.

That night I found a good story about a wife and husband who decided to take their fantasy of seeing the wife with another man to reality. It was a really hot story, 3 or 4 pages long and I had gotten about half way through the first page when nature called and I went off to the bathroom. When I came back I was shocked to find Kay sitting in my chair reading the story. I just stood there a minute till she looked up.

"So, this is what you do down here so late at night," she said. I couldn't find my voice and just nodded. I expected her to call me names and be angry, upset or disappointed.

Instead she said, "This is a good story. It's written pretty well."

That really threw me off balance. We have been married for fifteen years and rarely talked about sex other than when we are having it. Now she's making positive comments about a story that talks about a wife fucking someone other than her husband. The world was turning upside down. Must be a full moon tonight. I ventured to ask a question.

"What do you like about it".

She read a little more then said, "I'm not sure." "I should be mad at you for reading this stuff." Frank, do you masturbate while you read?"

Oh shit! Here it comes. "Yeah, sometimes".

"What do you like about this?" she asked.

I said, "I like the fantasy aspect of a husband watching his wife have sex with another man."

"You mean "getting fucked", right", she said looking me straight in the eye. "You like the idea of a wife getting fucked in front of her husband."

Getting fucked. Did she say, "getting fucked"? She never uses words like that.

"Yeah", I said, "getting fucked".

"Have you thought about me being the wife and you being the husband."

"Yes, I have", I said, starting to get myself back together. "Sometimes I do think about us in some situations."

"Like what situations?"

"Like going away and having you flirt with someone and then have you take it further, if we both agree."

She looked at me and finally said, "Do you want to read this together?

"Sure", I said, making a move toward another chair in the room.

"You don't need a chair, I'll sit on your lap".

And so she did. The story was very good. One of the " A Wife Sharing" stories, by one of the better authors. While we silently read, every so often on the good sexy parts, I could hear a low moan, or "mmm", come from Kay's lips. I couldn't believe she really was getting into this. My cock grew in hardness from the story, her moans, and her wriggling around on my lap. She finished before me, as my mind kept straying trying to figure out what exactly was going on with her. As she waited for me to finish her hand ran up and down the inside of my leg and she lay her back against my chest, her breathing a little quicker than normal.

As I finished the story I said, "That was a pretty story, kind of hot."

"Very hot", Kay said as she wriggled in my lap a little more.

I asked, "Are you ready to go upstairs?"

Kay smiled a little devilish smile and said "No, not yet." "You don't just read down here, right?"

"Yeah", I said not sure where the question was headed.

"You like to cum before you go to sleep?"

"Umm, yeah, but not all the time."

"Were you going to tonight?"

"I'm not sure, depends the stories I read."

"Oh". "Well guess what. You ARE going to cum tonight".

With that she got up and closed the door. Leaning against it she raised her nightgown up until it was just below her pussy. She has spectacular legs that look great in heels, and nice 34C breasts. They started out at 34B when we were married but after three kids they have grown some, and hang beautifully. I never tire of watching her dress or undress. She's about 5'3, I'm not sure of her weight, but whatever it is, she carries it well. Her light chocolate brown skin is smooth and inviting to touch. She's had three children but she has managed to keep her body in great shape.

Kay lifted her gown over her head and standing against the door she said, "Take it out for me."

I reached inside my zipper and tried to pull my cock out, but I was so hard, I just decided to push my pants down to my ankles. She stood there naked against the door and me in the high back swivel chair with my pants down around my ankles, my cock hard and pulsing.

In a low voice she said "Show me what you do to make yourself cum."

This night was getting more unbelievable every minute. I slowly began jerking myself. I looked at her as I did. She stood a few feet away, staring as I manipulated myself, her hand rubbing as legs absent-mindedly. Her fingers inching their way to space between her legs. I watched excitedly as she began to tentatively finger herself. I could see the moistness and hear the wetness as she leaned against the wall, gaping her legs a little to allow herself better access to her clit. Knowing that she loves to have her clit stimulated I didn't think she would last long.

"Come here," I said, reaching out my hand to her.

She came forward, leaned down and we kissed. Harder and with more emotion than we had in some time. She started to sit on my lap again, but I turned her around so her back was to me. Holding my cock (a decent 7 inches) in my right hand I pointed it to her wet pussy. You could smell sex in the air and the heat in the room was palpable. I lowered her on to my cock and we both gave a simultaneous sigh as she settled all the way down on it. That kind of broke the tension in the air and she and I both chuckled a little.

"It feels good", she said."

Yes", I agreed.

She looked over her shoulder and said "Can you imagine another man doing this to me while you watched.

My cock gave a little jump that she felt and she said, "Well, I guess you can."

Then she raised up and down on me, several times, establishing a rhythm. I sat there marveling at her sexuality at that moment. I reached around and started to rub her clit with two fingers. She gave a low moan and increased her pace. She moved faster beginning to get me close to cumming. I rubbed harder and faster as she neared her orgasm.

When I came I would have knocked her off my lap if I hadn't had my arms around her. I licked my fingers that were wet from her pussy, went back for more and rubbed it on her lips, which she licked and moaned once again. As my hardness faded and we came down from what ever high we were on,

Kay mumbled, "Let's go to bed."

We didn't talk about that night for several days. I sure hadn't forgotten it. Several times at work throughout the week I had to hide a hardon, or stay behind my desk for several minutes hoping it would go down before someone noticed. Just the thought of it was enough to get me aroused.

On Thursday evening after dinner, it was my turn to get the kids their baths and settled in bed. Once they finally got quiet I found Kay at my desk reading a story.

"Anything good", I asked standing behind her looking over her shoulder.

"Some are okay, but some are...I don't know, unappealing".

"Why", I asked massaging her shoulders.

"Mmm", she purred, "That feels good".

"In some of these stories the women treat he husband like crap, like they've lost respect for their partner after screwing some guy with a big dick. It sounds ridiculous. I don't understand how you can humiliate someone that you supposedly love."

"Maybe it isn't really love," I said. "At least not the kind of love we have."

" I could never do that to you," she said looking up at me.

"I know," I said, "We're not like that." There are other stories that I could see us in. I'll show you a few."

We spent about an hour reading before going upstairs to bed.

We didn't bother with pajamas; they'd just be coming off immediately anyway. We licked and sucked and talked dirty to each other, something hadn't done much of before. We lay on our sides in sixty-nine, my head deep between her brown thighs, my tongue embedded in her pussy, my face wet with her juices. I moved my head down a little and brought my tongue to her asshole. Ordinarily she would have pushed me away from there, but tonight she pushed her ass back toward the wet probing my tongue was giving her.

She writhed on it, saying, "Yes, yes, baby". That encouraged me to do more.

She regained my cock in her mouth and really went wild sucking me deep into her mouth and while she did that I used a wet finger to rub around her asshole, finally sticking a finger tip in her pretty hole. She squirmed and mumbled something unintelligible around my cock in her mouth. My tongue went back to her pussy as her mouth re-captured my cock. I began to feel the heat building in me and I knew I couldn't hold off much longer, her mouth felt so good.

"Imagine someone else doing this to you", I said, as I sucked hard on her clit; she moaned out loud;

"Or this", I said, running my tongue quickly up and down between her lips, she cried out this time."

Or this". This time I pointed my tongue directly on her asshole and pushed in a bit.

She almost screamed.

"You have to stop," Kay pleaded. "You're going to make me wake up the kids."

At that point I didn't care I fastened my mouth to her pussy and sucked and licked like it was my last meal. She grabbed the pillow put it over her face and fairly wailed into it. Even through the pillow I could hear her crying out. Her whole body shook. As she began to come down from what seemed like a massive orgasm I turned, moved up her body and slid my cock into her as deeply as I could. The warm slippery wetness was exquisite. She came again as I pumped my hips into her. It was like an orchestra rising to a crescendo of a finish. With all my effort I held off for a few more seconds, wanting to make the pleasure last a little longer. She grabbed each of my ass cheeks in her hands and pushed me deeper into her.

Finally I could hold back no more. I flooded her with my cum. Rarely had we done anything that left us both so breathless and speechless. We lay there partially tangled in the sheets, about as close to comatose as lovemaking can get. Without another word we both fell into delicious much appreciated and well-deserved sleep.

Kay and I are both hospital administrators. Her hospital is about fifteen minutes from our home. Mine is in the next town over, about forty-five minutes away. We were both scheduled to go to a conference in St Pete Beach for three days, Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. We hadn't had any time alone in a while so we worked it out so the grandparents, who live a few miles away would take care of the kids and we would stay and just vacation together from Thursday through Saturday. Not a bad deal. The hospital paid for our stay for the conference and we paid for the last three days. This had all been arranged well prior to the beginning of the state of heightened sexuality we'd been in over the last few weeks.

We spent Sunday morning packing to get ready for the trip. We were going to make the 2-hour drive that afternoon.

While packing Kay said, "Frank, One of these stones just fell out."

In her hand she held a small diamond that had come out of the anniversary band I had given her for our tenth anniversary.

"You probably shouldn't wear it then. I'll take it to the jeweler when we get back"

She slipped the ring from her finger and set it in her jewelry box.

"I have some surprises for you," she said, a mischievous grin on her lovely face, as she held up a Victoria's Secret bag. My cock twitched almost reflexively.

"Oooh, let me see," I said, reaching to take a look inside the bag.

" No, I said it was a surprise."

She pulled the bag away from my reach and put it safely in her suitcase, patting the bag nicely, and giving me her best innocent seductress look as she closed the suitcase.

The ride down was great. We talked a little about hospital business, and the conference we were headed to, a lot about family, and listened to the radio. We arrived at around 4PM. We had a nice suite. We were able to pool the money from both our jobs to pay for the first three days, and since we didn't want to move we decided to keep it for last three days. We rarely splurge on ourselves so might as well enjoy a little luxury. The suite had a small living room with a pull out sofa, a bedroom with a king-sized bed and private bathroom off to the right. There was short hallway with another bathroom and a kitchen and sitting area in the back. There was a curtain you could close to block the kitchen from the hallway. There was a balcony off the kitchen that looked out onto a lazy river that went through the complex. Guests could use paddleboats to go around the property.

We caught a little beach time, playing in the warm Gulf water until it was almost sundown. I had hoped one of the surprises would be a sexy new swimsuit, but she wore a nice blue one piece. The woman looks good in everything. We showered and changed for dinner and had a nice meal.

I noticed several times during the meal that a man about half way across the room was almost open-mouthed staring at Kay. When she would look up he'd look away, but he would return to staring when she looked back at her plate or at me. He was so engrossed in staring at Kay that he didn't notice me watching him watch her. I didn't mention it to her right away. He wasn't bad looking. He was taller than both of us, about our age, white. He had this disbelieving almost awestruck look on his face. I'm used to having men look at Kay, she's very attractive, but this guys look was something different. It wasn't scary. I didn't think he was a rapist or anything, but something about the look made me think he knew her.

He was leaving the restaurant, as we were finishing up our meal.

I said to Kay, "Do you know that guy?"

She looked and said, "No, I don't think so. Why?"

"He was staring at you like he knew you."

"Maybe someone I met at a conference, but if I did I don't recall.

We let the subject drop.

We came back to the room to see the message light blinking. It was for me. It turned out to be a call from the senior administrator at my hospital. When I called him back he said,

"Frank I'm sorry but we need you back here for a meeting at 8AM tomorrow morning. Dr Mills is in a snit about something that happened this afternoon."

Mills is chief of staff, and a royal pain in the ass. I'm usually the only one who can get him calmed down.

"Okay," I said. I'll be there".

Needless to say Kay was not happy. But she had had her share of evenings ruined being administrator on duty. I didn't pack anything.

"I should be back by the time the afternoon sessions get started," I said as I kissed Kay bye and took off bound for home.

The ride back was not nearly as pleasant as the ride down. I got home at about 10:30, dead tired. I called the room to tell Kay I had made it home okay but there was no answer. I left a message and laid down waiting for her to call back. I was dead sleep when she called, we talked briefly and I went back to sleep. Somewhere in my brain I noted that it was 12:30AM

The next day went badly. I woke up late, was late for the meeting and things went downhill from there. I had called Kay during the day and left a message about the mess I had on my hands and told her I would call her later. I got home around 7PM, called Kay and left a message, remembering that a dinner included with the conference was scheduled for tonight.

"Fuck," I said as I ate a frozen TV dinner, watching a really dumb movie while I waited for Kay to call back. Again I fell asleep and was awakened around 11:30 by the phone.

"Hi honey," came Kay's melodic voice.

"Where have you been?" I asked a little quickly and heatedly.

She didn't say anything for a few seconds. When she finally spoke, she said quietly,

"Bad day?"

I calmed quickly. She has that effect on me.

I told her about the day and when I was done she said,

"So when are you coming back."

"Absolutely tomorrow afternoon," I said, more hopeful than I felt. "So where were you tonight?"

"I had a few drinks with some people after the dinner."

"Some drinks", I said.

"Yeah, a couple of glasses of wine."

I said, "Wine makes you horny, honey."

"Yes it does, so you better have your ass back here tomorrow or I might have to do something about that".

I stopped breathing for a second. "What does that mean?"

"Oh, nothing."

"Have you been a bad girl?"

"Maybe"

"I may have to come down there and spank you."

"Promises, promises."

"How many glasses of wine did you have," I asked.

"Oh about tree, I mean three," she giggled.

"Are you drunk?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think I am and I'm going to bed. Good night honey. I'll see you tomorrow afternoon. I love you."

I hung up and wondered whom exactly she had gotten drunk with. For some reason the guy in the restaurant popped into my mind. I went to sleep that night wondering about it and I was developing a pretty good fantasy by the time I fell asleep.

I made it back to the hotel around 4 on Tuesday afternoon. Kay came in about half an hour later. We kissed, but it was not the good kind of kiss I expected.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"We should talk." was her reply.

"Okay, talk," I said.

So she began.

"Well, we've been talking about some things during our sex play that have really turned me on. I've never felt this much heat before for such an extended period of time. I've really missed you the past two days and it felt like I was going to explode. I almost couldn't wait for you to get back."

She took a breath and continued.

"I want you to lay back on the bed as I explain this to you and please don't ask any questions until I finish, okay?"

I was naturally intrigued so I said okay. I propped a couple of pillows behind my head and listened. Kay stood at side of the bed and started talking.

"I know you had no choice in leaving Sunday night, but I was really pissed anyway. I didn't want to stay in this room alone. I had a lot planned during this week and it was supposed to start Sunday night."

I opened my mouth to ask her what she had planned, but she put up a hand.

"Anyway, I decided to go downstairs and listen to the combo playing in the lounge. They were pretty good and my mood started to change as I listened to them play. I was sitting at a table alone when a man asked if he could join me. I started to say no, but he looked familiar, and kind of nice-looking so I said sure. His name is Richard and he's from New York. He told me an interesting story. I'll tell you more about that later. He asked about me and I told him I was here for the conference. He asked if I was here alone and for some reason, I guess cause I was pissed at you, I told him "Yes".

We continued to talk and finally the combo played some dance music. He asked me to dance and I said sure. We danced a bit. They played a slower song and we danced to that also. I could feel him rubbing against me as we danced. I was so pissed at you for not being here and thinking about how hot I was already and that it was your fault because you had brought up the idea of being with someone else, and now you weren't there."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Oh. What a Shock

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds