• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • From Jenny to Mei Ch. 13

From Jenny to Mei Ch. 13

123

It was Friday night and Mei was still recovering from her ride on Philip's fuck machine. Its strong motors, the leather straps and his well-timed strikes thrust her to a level of ecstasy so intense she was yet again transported out of her body. She had had no idea that sex like that was even possible. No one had treated her that way, no one had broken her before and no one loved her as much as her Philip did.

So much of her new life with him was a revelation. Before meeting him she had felt, at times, the shadow of a latent bisexuality. Just a hint that there might be the potential for pleasure in a woman's intimate company and in her body. It was as if part of her libido knew that there was someone hiding on the other side of the mirror. Philip changed that too and it seemed the girl behind the mirror took to lesbian sex with surprising alacrity. She could not see a future where she would abandon that half of herself now that the mirror was smashed and she and her reflection were one person.

Mei was very pleased at this and with all the changes Philip had made in her and she gave him full credit for the transformation. The bitch she used to be was well under control, bound and gagged deep in the bowels of her psyche. With growing confidence she expected that Jenny would die a slow death, never to be resurrected. And if she did manage to break free he would be there to whip her into sweet submission and drive her back into her cage. Life was too good for Mei to tolerate a return of her nemesis.

She was splayed out, face down on his bed with her head on a small pillow in his lap. The inflamed welts on her back that he was soothing with a wet cloth were the receipts that proved she earned her new self and which testified to her right to be Mei Chun, his princess.

The depth of her relaxation was due in part to her brain being still saturated with the neurotransmitters that caused feelings of quiet well being. She sank deeper into the velvet bag of sweet repose with each touch of his fingers in her hair and his deep calming voice.

'I am so loved,' she thought, 'so clean and good and loved by my man. Life is so good.'

She didn't have much left in her but wanted the night to end right and contemplated how she could please him while they spoke about the experience and he applied cold compresses to her skin.

"I don't know how to describe it," she said in a voice laden with fatigue and satisfaction, "It's so powerful and mechanical but like it's alive - like it has a personality and a purpose. It's like you made some wicked mechanical twin of yourself just to have it fuck my brains out." She paused and looked up at him out of the corner of her eye, "I think we should give it a name or something."

"Larry the fuck machine?"

"No, something like Max or Gunter. Something German and severe."

"Otto, perhaps?"

"Perfect. Can we get Karla on it?"

"Sure. How did you like the whipping?"

Her voice changed somewhat, now introspective and deliberate. "I don't know how to explain it. I'm a bit embarrassed to share it." He waited and she knew she had no choice but to confess. "I feel self-conscious, like a pervert or something."

He continued to wait, rewetting the cloth, squeezing the cool water back into a mixing bowl on the night stand.

"It made me feel special. Like you cared so much," a tear formed in her eye, "And like I was earning your love for me. Like I was becoming worthy of it." The tear rolled down the bridge of her nose. "The burning felt so... not good, but... made me feel clean." She wiped away the droplet just as it was falling.

"I don't like being cruel."

"It wasn't cruel... you know that. It was the opposite. It's like I have to pay for who I was. I know you love me, ok... so I was ok with the pain. It was a punishment I deserved. As if you were all the guys I toyed with before... all rolled into one, paying me back for their heartbreak."

"Did it make you?... Was it erotic?"

"Oh god yes. It wasn't the pain, it was knowing that it was you beating me. Can we watch the video? Can I make you come watching you really giving it to me?"

A couple of weeks ago he wouldn't have imagined that there could be any erotic value in watching a woman being flogged. However her enthusiasm for it, knowing how she reveled in it turned him on, and yes, getting a blow job watching her come while he whipped her had real erotic appeal.

"We'll see. Was the pain... Was it?"

Truth be told, Philip didn't enjoy administering pain, not much anyway. Yes, he enjoyed the rush of power, he would admit that, but it was a guilty, reluctant pleasure. What he did enjoy immensely was the way she reacted. When he gave her that first whack across the ass she would look back at him with a calm intensity in her eyes that displayed the depth and strength of her lust. It sent a quiver along his spine. She looked simultaneously pissed off and hungry, like she was going to fuck him to death. Then she would say something like, "Oh, fuck yes. Do it again," with a smoldering intensity which made the second and subsequent strikes much easier to administer.

Then there was the result. After a spanking Mei changed from a normal young woman, sometimes mildly bitchy, self-centered and vain, as the beautiful often were, into a sublimely affectionate kitten. She bathed him with praise and devotion, sought to lift every care from him and please him in any way possible. She cooed and purred and opened her heart which beguiled him.

He was beginning to realize the attraction of the whole experience: her flirtatious foreplay when she signaled that she needed something 'spicy', the commands he issued for her to kneel or bend over to which she submitted with a flash in her eyes and a demure, quiet, "Yes, master," the binding of her beautiful and fragile body, and teasing her with the whip or flog all got him going. Then the first strike and her gasp that hardened his cock. Each time her skin resounded with a new blow she grunted a rapturous, living moan of pleasure. Then when she gave birth to the orgasms and was exhausted he would comfort her and finish off with a lovely, tender sex that brought them closer together.

These sessions became something he looked forward to and something he feared.

"Each whip was excruciating," she continued, "like a... like a... you know, a whip on my skin. But I feel so much better afterward." She mustered her strength, rolled over and stroked his forearm as he gently lay the cold cloth over her nipple. She wanted him to nestle in her arms and suckle her breast like a baby and let her sing to him, and fall asleep but servitude wasn't about nurturing in that way, it was giving what he wanted to take for himself, or that was what she figured. She continued, "I blacked out and found myself floating above my body, watching you strike me. I don't know, I kinda felt like this spirit, clean and holy and detached. Then I crashed back into myself and you started saying that number and I've never come like that. Even last week wasn't the same. I mean, last week was awesome, just fuc... just really fantastic but it was smooth and undulating like a kids' roller coaster. Tonight it was like, I don't know, driving sixty on a logging road with no shocks."

"I don't want to go that far again."

"You're sweet. I don't think you have to. Just as a special gift or for our anniversary or something." Then she said, "It was really sweet of you, Philip, to whip me like that." She leant forward and kissed him tenderly, then winced as he touched a welt on her arm.

"You're going to have a few bruises I'm afraid."

"That's ok. Like temporary tattoos," she said and took a moment to ponder. "Would you like my nipple in your mouth?"

He lay the cloth over her, spun in bed to exchange places, putting his head in her lap. It was the answer she was hoping for. She sat up, moved a pillow or two behind her, leant over and ushered one to his mouth as if he were a baby. With one hand cupping her breast she fed him her nipple. She watched his tongue from below as it surrounded her and gently licked her. "God that feels fantastic," she said, "Not really erotic but so fulfilling." Thirty seconds later, mesmerized by the sight of his wet, pink softness caress her, she said, "Would you like to come inside me?"

He spoke into her nipple, "I like the way you asked that, Mei. As an offer, not a question."

"Oh, thank you, mast... Philip." She so wanted to call him 'master,' a title that encapsulated her feelings for him, but she was forbidden unless it was during sex.

"That's right, honey. Obedience makes me happy." He didn't really have an obedience thing but found he liked how it felt to say it.

"Me too," she purred. "Would you like to come inside me? My ass is still nice and loose, I think you'd like it. Or maybe you don't want to work for it? I could give you a nice, wet blow job that would be so relaxing."

'Choices,' he thought.

"You've only come twice tonight and I feel so selfish since you've given me so many."

"Hmm..." she let him consider how she might please him. With excited expectation she watched his face for an indication, as though watching the wheel of fortune slowing, ticking the pegs at its edge, not wishing for one or the other result, just delighted at the prospect of him coming.

"I'm not sure I can come again so soon."

"Let me worry about that," she said.

"Then your ass please, Mei, in a few minutes. I really do love having you there. But first your mouth for a minute, then that sweet wet pussy for a few more, then your tightest little hole to finish. How does that sound?"

"Like heaven. Hey!" she said in surprise, finding new energy, "That's where I was, I know it. I was in heaven when you were whipping me like that. It must have been. I must have been an angel for a minute, floating above my body like that."

"You're my angel."

"No," she playfully slapped his belly, "I mean it. I mean it was so ethereal." She quietly thought while she switched breasts.

Her phone at the night stand buzzed, with an incoming call, but she ignored it. "Are you ready?" she asked and he nodded and said, "Your breasts exert a disproportionately strong influence over me."

"I'm glad you like them."

"Like is such a weak word, almost an insult to the way I feel about them. I worship your breasts, Mei. Perfection doesn't capture it either, but your tits are absolutely perfect. They sort of emit this powerful attractive force for me, like a magnetism."

"Glad to be adored by you mast... dang... Philip. Now let me swallow you, I think I learned a secret and I can't wait to try it." She tossed her hair back, scooched out from under, careful not to disturb him, and made her way off the bed. She wanted to be so lovely and elegant for him and sought to give her movements more grace.

Her knees were still weak but she was going to do this if it meant passing out with his cock in her throat. At the foot of the bed she brushed aside the sheet from over his thigh. She leant over and took him in her hands and scratched his balls with her fingers. She stared into his eyes, descended and took his cock into her mouth. It was pliant and grew as she swirled her tongue around it.

They both heard the buzz of a voicemail being left, and she ignored it. She wouldn't let anything distract her when she was pleasing Philip, so to hell with whomever was calling at this hour.

Gentle, soft, giving was what he felt and it was good for Mei, he knew. Giving was an important aspect of love, perhaps its essence and Mei needed to give, needed the practice and the habit of giving.

She made him hard and then she relaxed, opened her throat and simply propelled him in until there was no more cock to swallow. It was so easy, just wanting it there was all it took and there was no impulse to gag whatsoever. All she wanted was to feel his large presence within her. 'Practice,' she thought, 'practice and patience.' A moment later she withdrew, gave his head a kiss and a lick, breathed enough to last and went down again, this time scratching his balls again while she rocked on the bed, letting her throat stroke his flesh.

"Jesus Christ, Mei! God that's good."

She hummed in contentment. It was so fine to be giving. So good to know it pleased him. And as a plus she found it exhilarating to be so full of him, even feeling her esophagus with her hand to gauge where he was inside. 'Wow, that's hot! He's all the way in. I'm fucking him with my throat!'

Back up for air, another kiss and lick then straight back down. So much like heaven this was, so much like being a nurse or a loving angel to minister to her man's needs.

She bobbed a bit up and down, his hair tickling her nose, his thick manly hips in her hands. She didn't hurry in the slightest, had no desire for it to end, his orgasm would be great but he wanted it in her ass. She was just warming him up. Then he said, "I'm coming." And she nearly panicked but then felt his hand against the back of her head and knew he wanted to come in her throat.

"Oh god, god, Mei, fuck it's soooooo good." His words were punctuated by his hands mashing her face to his belly and his rhythmic contractions emptying himself into her. She felt his cock pulse in her throat. 'Ahhh,' she thought, 'so nice,' and smiled as best she could.

When he stilled his body she came up for air, a little disappointed she couldn't hold her breath a bit longer. She breathed quickly through her nose and milked out every bit, not leaving his cock until it was limp and slippery. She swallowed, of course, and nuzzled next to him.

"It was good wasn't it, master?"

"That was the best ever, Mei. It was the most goddamn fantastic blow job of my life. How did you do that?"

"When I was in heaven, when you were face fucking me, it occurred to me that I just had to want it there, in my throat and it would feel natural and good. I can do that every time if you want, just like that."

"Jesus, yes. Every time, just like that. Did you see how fast I came?"

"Yeah, fastest yet. That good huh?"

"You are growing reliant on my complements, which is nice," he said as he held her phone, wondering who was calling his woman. He slid open the lock, entered her code, 6969, which he had discovered from digging in her phone. Karla had left seven voicemails. He played the first one from 10:15.

"Mei Chun, call me," was all she said. Mei noted she sounded concerned but didn't stir. She was seconds from sleep.

"Honey, call me please. We have to talk," was the second. Karla left similar messages at 10:45 and 11:00. Rather than listen to the others he hit the 'Call Back' text in blue letters below the message. He put the phone on speaker and lay it on his chest and saw Mei's eyes flutter closed.

"Jesus, thank god you called, Mei honey."

"Mei Chun is her name Karla, please call her that," he said.

"Is this... can I speak with Mei Chun please?"

"She is here with me, you're on the speaker."

"Can I talk to her privately please," she implored, "It's personal."

"Karla, I think Mei Chun has made the nature of our relationship clear to you."

Karla was desperate so she began talking. "That bitch Kenisha recorded Mei Chun and I in the massage room together and is blackmailing me." Then she realized that she didn't know if Mei Chun had told him yet, "Oh shit, did she tell you about us yet? Oh god..."

"It's alright, Karla, I know about it and I approve. Mei thinks you're very special and what makes her happy is very important to me. Anyway you're a lovely woman and I see why she's attracted to sex with you."

"Hi, Karla," Mei said with sleep thick in her voice.

"Mei Chun, honey, what am I going to do? She's going to get me fired."

"Wow, what a bitch," she said, sympathizing, "If I knew she'd do that I'd have been more careful about keeping quiet."

"It's my fault, I thought we were friends and she knew about my trysts with women in the past. But I didn't know she could do this. She wants me to start taking her work shifts and shit like that."

"You say," Philip interrupted, "she has a recording? Is it audio or video?"

"Audio only, she played me a sample and it's very clear. She must have had her phone in the room."

No one spoke as Philip thought, then Karla whined, "What am I going to do?"

"Stay calm, Karla. What is the worst that can happen, from your perspective?"

"She can get me fired and humiliated."

"That's it?" he was asking her to be thorough not belittling her concern but Karla didn't read it that way.

"Yeah, well I like my job you know and I think that's..."

"That's not what I meant. Is the extent of the damage she can do getting you fired and embarrassing you with your friends?"

"Yes, and my boyfriend."

"Well, you know she is committing a felony, actually two felonies?"

"I figured it was against the law but I don't think she cares."

"Listen, we were bound to meet anyway, as Mei's lovers, so why don't you come over tomorrow and have dinner with Mei and I and we'll talk this through."

'As Mei's lovers.' It sounded so sweet to Mei.

"I have to take that bitch's shift, I won't be off till midnight."

"Then let's meet for lunch and discuss this. There is a cafe in the gym right?"

"Yeah, but I don't want to meet there."

"Ok, I'll have a taxi outside, can you take a long lunch, say ninety minutes?"

"Yes, I think I can do that. Can you really help?"

"Sure, I might not be able to keep you from getting fired but the question for you is how much do you want her to pay for it?"

"Ok... well, thanks. I feel better knowing an experience blackmailer is going to help me."

Philip looked at Mei and she looked shyly back at him. He smiled and said, "Mei may have exaggerated a bit. But let's talk tomorrow at lunch, I'll see if she's able to join us. We'll figure something out. You have to decide if you want to see her in jail or not."

"Really? I don't know. I just don't know... let's talk tomorrow. I got to get some sleep. Good bye, Mei, honey."

"Mei Chun," they both said.

"Sorry... right Mei Chun. See you tomorrow."

"Wow," Mei said as they got off the phone, "Blackmail seems to be following me. Can you help her?"

"I can fuck up this Kenisha's life worse than I did yours but I don't think I have to."

"I know you can help her," she said with a yawn. Then she nuzzled in his arms and fell asleep with the cloth still on her back. She dreamt of the ocean again and he dreamt of nothing at all.

##########

Saturday morning brought a beautiful day, as though nature was telling Mei Chun that last night was a new beginning - another new beginning. In the taxi on the way to the center she called the number on the back of the card.

"American Express, this is Ms. Paterson. Is this Ms. Huang?"

"Uh... Yes," she said, already dumbfounded.

"Hello, Ms. Huang. I'm your personal concierge. How can I help you today?"

"Um... How did you know it was me calling?"

"Well, I'm in the Centurion Card concierge department and we work with limited number of members, only a few at a time. I didn't recognize the San Francisco number and I figured it must be you."

"Wow."

"I was expecting your call. Would you like a quick explanation of the services I can offer?"

"Yes, please," she said, sitting back and listening to the women's mellifluous voice.

"Well, I'm part of a team that is available at any time to assist you with your purchases, travel arrangements, entertainment reservations and gift giving."

"My boyfriend told me you could fly in a camel to a cocktail party."

"Well," there was a pause, "I've never done that but...do you need a camel?"

"Oh no," they both laughed, "It was just an example. But could you?"

"Ah, I don't know, I've never tried. I did help one member buy a quarter horse once and arranged to have it transported across the Atlantic."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • From Jenny to Mei Ch. 13

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 174 milliseconds