• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Date

First Date

You want to know what will happen when you meet me for coffee the first time after all these hot emails. Here's how it might happen . . .

You, standing in my apartment, barefoot on my bright red rug. We met for coffee and talked, the niceties, but your leg was against mine under the table and all you could think about was those few inches of contact. You came back to my apartment. This is all crazy. You barely know me. You don't do things like this, but even that is exciting and on the drive over you could feel the heat in all the places you knew I would touch you. Inside, we kissed hungrily, and now I've turned you away from me and stand behind you. There is a mirror on the wall and you can watch what I do to you.

I take hold of the back of your neck, a firm grip. You know that I will hold you that way a dozen times this afternoon, and every time I put my hand on the back of your neck in the future, even casually at a party, you will think of this rainy afternoon and shiver. The zipper on your dress opens slowly, my fingertips tracing the skin as it is exposed and you can feel it all the way to your toes.

I whisper in your ear, close enough that you can feel my breath. "Chris, put your hands behind your back."

You reach back and try to feel me, but I capture your wrists in one hand, letting go of your neck. I use my other hand to begin sliding your dress to your waist, trapping your arms. I have all the time in the world to explore you. You watch in the mirror as I trace your collarbones. You are helpless as I slip one bra strap off a shoulder and kiss the skin beneath. I kiss the back of your neck, the sides. You can feel my teeth, barely. You know there will be more. The other strap slips off, and your bra begins to slide down to expose the tops of your breasts. The lace scratches at your nipples and it feels like fire.

My mouth at your ear again. "Chris, close your eyes."

You do. I have barely touched you but you know that I will and the anticipation is delicious. Your legs are shaking now, and they almost give out I whisper to you again.

"Get on your knees, Chris."

Your hands are still behind your back. I hold your arms and guide you down to kneel on the carpet. Your eyes are closed because I told you to keep them closed and you are good at following directions, your dress is a tangle around your waist, your bra almost falling off your breasts. My hands are on your head, running through your hair, taking hold and tugging, gently at first. I tilt your head back and lean down to kiss you, fiercely and deeply, then let go. You can hear me moving, hear the shift of fabric, but you don't know exactly what I am doing. For a second you wonder again how you got here, on your knees half naked and helpless in front of a virtual stranger, but you know you don't care. It is the letting go that is so hot, putting yourself in my hands to do whatever I want. You sense me stand in front of you. It seems you can almost feel the heat from my body, but I don't touch you yet.

Then the hands in your hair again, pulling hard, and you gasp against the pain and I push my cock into your open mouth and hold it there, still gripping your hair tightly. It's hot against your tongue, pulsing as it continues to grow and harden. You move your tongue inside your mouth, licking at the sensitive underside of the head. My cock twitches in response and grows thicker, filling your mouth. I pull your head closer, fitting even more of it into you and you feel stuffed, almost gagged and you can feel the wetness between your legs in response. The taste is musky but clean, and you want to taste my come but you know somehow that this first time is simply to prove that your mouth is mine when you are with me. There will be other days, many times that you spend on your knees sucking my cock until I come deep in your sweet mouth, but today, the first time we are together, you are going to get fucked.

My hands leave your hair to unhook your bra and your breasts fall free. Then my hands are everywhere as you begin to slide your lips up and down my shaft. You suck at it as though you're hungry, hands still trapped. I reach down to cup your breast, catching the hard nipples between my fingers and squeezing hard enough to make you moan around my cock. I grasp your neck, testing to see if you want to be choked. Pressure there makes you pick up your pace and my hands tighten briefly. Then I hold your head and take control, thrusting my cock into your willing mouth, fucking it the same way I will take hold of your hips and fuck you from behind. Your panties are soaked now, and your breasts sway as I use your mouth.

I pull it from your lips and you try to recapture it. I rub my wet cock across your face, allow you to lick the shaft, lick and suck at my balls.

I pull your head back by the hair with one hand. You are wondering what is next when I slap you. You make an involuntary sound that is muffled when I shove my cock roughly back into your mouth. I drive it deep, almost all of it filling your mouth and throat, choking you, and tell you to open your eyes. Your cheek is burning from the slap. I let go and let you bob and suck at your own pace, your eyes locked on mine. You can tell from the hungry look on my face that you look incredibly sexy on your knees sucking my cock. You can taste a hint of pre-cum, the saltiness, and we both know what will happen if I let you continue.

I pull your head back again and you brace for the slap, but instead I kiss you. My tongue is deep in your mouth and I can taste my own cock there. I lift you to your feet and your dress falls in a puddle to the floor. Only your panties are left, and they are so wet that I must be able to see right though them.

I lead you to the bed, not gently, only a few steps away in my studio apartment, and I throw you facedown.

To be continued.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • First Date

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds