• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Connections Ch. 09

Indecent Connections Ch. 09

12

"Look I am heading out now all of you so don't try and stop me. I'm going to finish the rest of the work at my house tomorrow so call me if you need anything." I was finally getting home after a long day. Even though Ava had come to visit me it didn't necessarily help me get my work done any faster. I kept getting distracted thinking about what she was doing at that moment, or just about her in general. All my other coworkers said good bye and other last minute comments about work before letting me leave. I was all too relieved to be heading home after such a long day at work.

When I pulled up into my driveway there weren't any lights on in the house. I was wondering where Ava had gone. She wasn't exactly the type to sit in the dark. The door to the house was still unlocked so Ava had to have come back. Inside the house I saw that the TV was on in the living room, with the hallway light on I couldn't see anyone on the couches so I turned on the main light. My eyes quickly adjusted and saw someone on the ground. It was Ava fast asleep on the carpet so I quickly turned the light back off. For right now I would just let her sleep so that she would have more energy for me later.

With such a tiring day behind me I was ready for a nice relaxing shower. So that is where I went, I let the water warm up and steam up the whole bathroom before stepping into the water. There I was enjoying my shower when I heard the door to the bathroom open. I poked my head out from behind the shower curtain in order to see if I was hearing things. Ava was peaking in from behind the door.

"Oh babe, I thought you were still asleep." I was finished so I turned off the water and grabbed a towel to cover myself. Ava hadn't moved from her spot near the door but I could see her eyes looking me over from head to toe.

"See something you like there darling?" I teased her, to be rewarded with seeing her cheeks redden into a deep blush. Her cuteness made me chuckle and I kissed her forehead.

"Is dinner ready like I told you? I'm starving for some of your cooking." She nodded her head. It would appear that she was still a little groggy from just getting up. Ava never was the one to be good at getting up. I told her to go get it ready while I put some more decent clothing on. She did just like I asked and I was all too ready to get into something less stiff than my suit. Since I spent all day in a stuffy shirt and pants I just put on a pair of pajama pants and left the shirt off. I thought it would be a nice tease for Ava since she had been ogling me getting out of the shower.

When I came back into the kitchen Ava was hard at work reheating all the food she had prepared. She had left it in the oven but it still needed to be warmed back up before she served it. She set the timer and then turned around to find me leaning against the wall just watching her work. Ava blushed as she noticed that I wasn't wearing a shirt. I took a seat at my table and ushered her over to me. She gladly came over to me with a smile. When she was in arm's length of me I pulled her down into my lap.

"How was your day my dear?" I asked her pushing her hair away from her face. My hand wandered through her hair and onto her cheek and farther down. Ava leaned into my hand wherever it went and had the same smile on her face. It was an expression that told me just how contented she was and how much she adored my touch on her skin. She gave me a look like I was her favorite person in the world and that made her the favorite person in my world.

"It was a little boring without you here but I managed. I've missed you." I moved her a little in my lap so we were closer together.

"Was it actually me you missed or was it something else that you wanted to come home?" My hand slid between her legs to feel her pussy already wet and underwear soggy. She moaned and gripped onto my shoulders. Her body shuddered as she tried to control herself. I pulled her face to mine and gave her a deep kiss. We got lost in our own world. Both of our hands roamed all over each other. It was clear that Ava was feeling all over my shirtless front. There was nothing except the two of us in the entire world. Things were just starting to get good when the timer to the oven went off.

We jumped apart from each other in surprise but then once we looked at each other again we couldn't stop laughing. Ava jumped off my lap and went to the oven to take her things out. I was happy to watch her amazing ass make its way to do her work. I leaned back in my chair and just looked on while she took the food out from the oven. She was putting the pan on the top of the stove top when she dropped it and yelled 'ow'. She grabbed her hand and I could tell she had burned herself. I got up so that I could help her. By inspecting her burn I could see that she had actually gotten herself pretty badly.

"We need to put this under some cold water right away."

"No it's fine I was just being clumsy I didn't make sure the potholder was covering everywhere my hand went. I can take care of it after I get your food on the table." I gave her a strong glare and dragged her over to the kitchen sink. She let me put her burn under the cold water but tried to pull away with a wince when it touched the burn. I told her she had to keep it under the water and put her hand back underneath it. This time she was more prepared for it so she didn't pull away from the cold water.

"Keep it there babe, I think I have some ointment in the bathroom that we can put on it." She nodded and kept her hand under the water just like I had asked. I noticed that Ava was being unusually quiet this evening. I first thought it was because she was she had just gotten up but now it seemed like it was something else. Coming back from the bathroom I saw that Ava was wincing while looking at her burn.

"Is it starting to hurt more Ava?" She nodded keeping her eyes on her hand. I took her hand and as gently as possible dabbed it dry with a towel. Then I put the ointment on and covered it with a band aide for her. She thanked me and then tried to go right back to getting my food on the table. With a sigh I stopped her and told her to go sit down on the table.

"I'll get it Ava, sit down. It will hurt if you put the burn near heat so soon."

"No really I can handle it Aiden I don't want to bother you with something this small." Now I knew that something was definitely bothering her. This was the first time since we had started this journey together that she had called me by my name when we were in this type of situation. I forcibly sat her down in her chair and went to go get the food. While I cut slices of the lasagna I contemplated just how I was going to start this conversation. It must have happened between when she left the office and I came home. As I was going about my business I was sneaking glances at Ava by the table. She was doing what she always did when she was nervous which was playing with her fingers and hair. I had to hold my tongue for just a little bit longer; I didn't want to start this until I knew she couldn't escape so easily. I put the plate down in front of her and then sat down in my own seat.

We ate in silence while I tried to gain some momentum to ask her about what was bothering her. I just had this terrible feeling about it; it must have been nervousness about getting in trouble for what I did in the office. Finally, I got the needed confidence and asked her what was going on.

"Honey, what's bothering you and don't say it's nothing because I know the truth." She stared at her food and swallowed before opening her mouth. I was patient for her answer but I couldn't lie that I was eager to get through this. Ava put her fork down and started playing with her hair again.

"I just don't know how to tell you. It's just..." I noticed that she was getting a little choked up so I moved closer and took her hand.

"Ava you can tell me anything; if this relationship is going to work then you need to be honest." She pushed her hands onto the table and stood up to walk over to the sink. Whatever it was she was really upset about it. As her older brother and her lover all I wanted to do was make everything alright for her again. I got up and stood near her at the sink, she had gone to folding her arms across her chest and staring out the kitchen window.

"Oh Ava whatever could be the matter? Come on dear I can't fix it if I don't know what the problem is." She looked up at me and sighed. Ava definitely still didn't want to say but I was chipping away at whatever was holding her tongue. She looked very vulnerable at this moment and I couldn't help myself from wrapping my arms around her. It was all I could do to try to convey to her that she was safe with me, that everything would be alright. She turned into me and buried her face in my chest. With another sigh her shy voice came to my ears.

"Eric," was all I heard. I looked down giving her a smile so that she knew I wanted her to continue. "He asked me out on a date. I didn't know what to do. Then all day I just wanted you to come home and be with you. I was so confused, and then he tried to kiss me and..." That was where I had drawn the line and captured her lips in a deep demanding kiss. I felt bad for Ava, I truly did. Eric never did have a nice way of coming on to women but what got to me was the guilt that she had been waiting for me. Now it made sense why she was so shy in the bathroom earlier and why she had been so quiet. It was sweet and adorable the way she had been so eager to have me home again but I couldn't imagine the loneliness she was feeling as well. I let go of her lips so I could wrap her up in my arms. Even if just a little bit Ava seemed more relaxed and calmer than she had before.

"Ava why didn't you just call me?"

"I didn't want to bother you, you seemed like you had so much to do and I had already bothered you once."

"Oh nonsense Ava you are much more important than any type of work I could be doing. Now, if you ever need me for anything again just call. I promise I will always pick up for you no matter what. As far as Eric goes what did you tell him."

"Nothing"

"Oh come now, he couldn't have gotten away with you just saying nothing."

"But he did, I didn't know what else to do. I pushed him off and slammed the door in his face. What was I supposed to say?" She was getting distraught again so I had to try and calm her down again. Ava seemed very terrified for some reason, probably because she was unsure of how I was going to react to the news. I was a little uncomfortable about the situation but I wasn't going to take it out on her.

"Listen, I will get this sorted out with him tomorrow when we go drinking. On another note you don't have to worry about a thing." I slipped my hand into her hair to cradle her head. "There is nothing for you to worry about because you belong to me. No one else can have you." She smiled and let me do as I pleased with her. I took her lips in another deep kiss and I felt her hands reach up to rest on my chest. They were balled up in fists so in order to relax her I grabbed hold of one of her hands and laced our fingers together. The more I did to her the more I could feel her relaxing into me. This was perfect for me; she was turning back into the girl that was putty in my hand. I loved molding her into the perfect for me; and it was clear that she loved being molded by me. When we broke apart again I kept her close and kissed behind her ear close to her neck. I nibbled on her ear and then started whispering to her.

"You know I have something that I was planning on saving until our New York weekend but I think you need it now."

"Aiden really I don't think giving gifts is going to solve anything. You've given me so much already. I just want to be with you, nothing else." Her voice was trying to be stern but I could see she was happy to hear that I had something for her. Ava was simply the type of person that didn't want to be babied or doted upon. But, I wasn't going to let that stop me. I had picked up this something special for her only a couple days ago and I knew she would love it.

"Come with me Ava." I started pulling her to my bedroom. She was smart enough not to fight me on it. Ava was clearly disgruntled that I was not paying attention to what she had said before. It was a game of playing defiant right now but I was sure that soon she wouldn't be feeling so upset about me not listening. We entered my room and then I told her to stay by the door while I got it. The object I had bought for her was actually in my office space right now, so I had to make a quick run to go get it. I found it right where I had left it in one of my desk drawers. As of right now it was in a blue velvet box. I had actually spent a good amount of money on it so it did have a very classy case. I opened it just so I could marvel at my choice again.

Inside the case was the perfect piece for Ava. I had taken great care in choosing this for her. Most people are nervous whenever they choose to give the first gift in a relationship. This was no exception. It could be too soon to give something this important; but another part of me knew that this was the right move at this point. Besides even though I had intended to wait until our New York weekend I don't think that I could wait much longer to give this to her. I returned to Ava who was fiddling with her fingers again in my room. She was having the same fear again about me being angry about something. Which was of course, to me, an ungrounded fear but a very real fear to Ava.

I came up behind her and wrap her in my arms again. She jumped but came to recognize that it was only me. I kissed her cheek and held up the case with her gift in it. She gave me a coy smirk before reaching up to touch the case. Ava felt the top of it but didn't make any move to actually open it. Her hesitation made me chuckle a little bit.

"You know the gift is in the box, it's not the actual box there love." I told her to encourage her to open it. She seemed to have needed to take a large breath before lifting the top, like she was afraid something bad would pop out of it. When she saw the contents she gasped and held her hands to her chest. She was obviously surprised by what was inside.

"Here let me help you put it on darling." I told her making a grab to pick it up. She didn't say anything as she watched me pick it up. Ava moved her hair so that it would be easier for me to put it around her neck. The smooth gold chain was not very unique compared to some of the other collars I had seen on the internet. Ava didn't know it but I had several ideas on other collars that I wanted to get her. This one however seemed the most important one to start with because it was so simple. It was a solid gold chain that connected in the front to a heart shaped lock. When the chain was around her neck I turned her around so I could secure the lock. I shut the lock to hear the click and then lifted the key up for her to see.

"You see this Ava, I never want you to touch this. It is actually one of my biggest rules. I will decide when this gets put on, and I definitely decide when it gets taken off." She touched the lock and nodded as she explored the cool metal some more. I helped her out a little bit my pushing her over to a mirror and letting her see what the whole picture looked like. It was abundantly clear to me that I had made the best decision. The collar looked like it belonged there, like it had always been there. I found myself wishing that I would never have to take it off of her. This was only the beginning of the night that I was starting to get really excited for.

"So what do you think Ava?"

"I love it, but when did you get this?"

"Let's just say that I may have told you not to think about last weekend but I couldn't get it off my mind. I'm glad you like it...but, do you know what this really means?" She looked up at me confused about what I could possibly be talking about. I sat down on my chair in the corner and she watched me intently.

"Not even a guess Ava? Come on you must know what that collar really means." A blush reddened Ava's cheeks because she knew exactly what I was talking about.

"It means you're mine Ava. As long as you have that collar no one else can have you. Not Eric or any other man you meet that has an interest in you. Don't even think that you can escape me now my little girl. Now come over here." She quickly made her way over to me and I grabbed her hands to stop her. I spun her around and pulled down her underwear. She helped me by stepping out of them. I told her to bend down and she bent so that she touched her toes. This gave me a clear view to do whatever I could possibly want to her most tender spots. I began stretching her ass, spitting so that she would have some lubrication. When I was finished I gave her ass a smack for good measure.

"Come here baby sit down on me." Very gently and slowly she sat down and I watched her ass eat my entire cock. She slowly moved up and down on me getting a feeling for being full once again. She found the most comfortable way was to use my knees as a stabilizer and lean a little forward. I didn't mind because it gave me a clearer view of her ass welcoming my dick into her. I started encouraging her when I saw that she was comfortable and getting into it.

"That's it you little slut keep going down on that dick. I want to see your tits too." I undid the tie on her lingerie and pulled it up over her head. She continued to ride me.

"Good slut keeping going; now are you allowed to come?"

"No"

"Why?"

"Not...until you let me."

"That's right, you need to keep riding that dick; riding that cock. That's good. You know what though I love watching your ass devouring that cock from behind." I started rubbing her clit with my fingers as she grinded against me.

"Oh you like that don't you." I lifted my fingers to her mouth and she knew what was expected of her. She started licking them for me.

"That's a good girl, make those fingers wet so I can rub your clit you little slut. Good girl, come on ride that cock. You want a reward don't you?"

"Yes sir." I removed my hands from her clit to twist and pull on her nipples. She moaned appreciation, but I only got more rough with her.

"You like that don't you?"

"Yes"

"Right because you need to remember that I still own you; huh, who owns you?"

"You do Master Aiden."

"Hmmmm, I like that say it again slut."

"You own me Master Aiden." My cock was getting harder inside her. This was the first time she had called me master and I was enjoying it more than I probably should be.

"Oh yes, who controls this pussy?"

"You do." Ava's was clenching down on me. Her words were affecting her body just as much as it was affecting mine.

"You just ride me like a dirty whore and I get to decide when and if, right."

"Right"

"What a slut, I could just site here all fucking night and make you ride this cock." She started to just give me random yeses in between my sentence and she was getting harder and faster with her fucking. "I don't care if your legs hurt, I don't care if your thighs get tired. Maybe I'm just amused seeing you bounce up and down on this cock. And you know what, this is all about my amusement anyway, right. You're just lucky that your being rewarded, you're just lucky that I'm letting you do this. That's just an afterthought, this is all about me. Oh yes, you like that don't you; you like being my dirty whore."

"Yes I'm your dirty whore."

"Right you love being my dirty little whore don't you?"

"Yes"

"Tell me how much you love cock."

"I love cock sir, I love your cock."

"Oh my god you're a slut." I started slapping her ass to keep her awake to what was going on around her other parts. She took the first couple hits with pride but she eventually leaned back to stop me and grinded very hard on my cock. I took this as a sign that she was having trouble controlling her orgasm so I took some more initiative. I leaned up so my chest was pressed against her back, but still let her continue to grind on me. My fingers went back to rubbing her clit and I started whispering into her ear.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Connections Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 227 milliseconds