• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Exec on China Silk Road Ch. 08

Black Exec on China Silk Road Ch. 08

12

Although I hope you find this chapter enticing on its own, to fully appreciate it reading the previous chapters first is highly recommended. Chapter 9 will follow soon. As always, all comments and critiques are welcome.

*****

As was his custom, Kirk awakened at first light. He stretched his arms above his head, yawned and sank back into the overstuffed king size pillow. He turned towards the shades covering the picture window and mused. "Today marks the end of an adventuresome few weeks! From her unforeseen Valentine's Day greeting to Li Su's unabashedly offering herself on a platter, to her proposing an unanticipated but lucrative business arrangement capped by a TOTALLY STARTLING 'first cock orgasm' birthday gift request for her mother!"

He rolled out of bed still reflecting on his erotic experiences of the last few weeks. But as his feet touched the floor he shifted back into "all business" mode preparing to meet the ten women on Li Su's programming team. He showered and reached for something to wear but stopped as his hand rested on the silk shoulder of one of his Italian suits. "I should probably forego wearing a suit for fear of intimidating the team whose members lived off the books and 'in the shadows'" as Li Su termed their situations. He opted for a pair of sharply creased slacks under a crisply starched pale blue shirt. He removed a navy blue blazer from its wooden hanger but instead of slipping it on, he slung it over his shoulder and opened the door to the adjacent board room.

He'd just slipped the jacket onto the back of the chair that he'd be using when there was a light tap on the door followed by "Room Service!" in a lilting feminine voice. He opened the door and his eyes fell upon Summer, the willowy executive floor concierge. "Morning, Dr. K! I'm glad to see you're visiting us again."

"Yes, a more extended trip than usual this time."

"I'll have the room set up quickly and will be out of your way in no time!"

"How are your studies going?" Kirk asked. He recalled from earlier encounters with her that she was a third year law student working her way through school.

"I'm managing to hang in there. I got named to the law review but its taking a lot more time than I'd expected."

"Congratulations!" Kirk gushed in genuine admiration. Then slowly taking in her lithe physique from head to toe he said "It appears that you're still making time to work out!" She flashed a bright smile and giggled. "Thank you! After seeing how hard you work out in our gym downstairs, that's a real compliment and I appreciate it."

"You're still using the hotel gym?"

She blushed slightly before responding, "Yeah it's one of the perks of the job. Will I see you down there during your stay?"

"Is that an invitation?" Kirk teased.

"It would be if I even thought you'd take me up on it but I know you by now - all business. The only action I get is from wheezing old farts that leer at me like I'm a piece of meat."

By the time he'd reassured her that "Mr. Right" would appear by the time she took the bar exam, she'd completed her tasks and headed for the door. As he admired her curves beneath the fitted pinstriped uniform slacks, she turned smiled and winked "Maybe I could interest one of my favorite guests to fill in until he shows up - hopefully?"

"You never know Summer - you just never know!" He said as he returned her wink.

Kirk watched her as she moved towards the elevator and chuckled at the dyadic exchange they'd just shared. Had their conversation been overheard the listener would have almost certainly chalked it up to nothing more than flirtatious hotel banter. They would have no idea that there were hidden undertones to their conversation. A few months back when Kirk had started his recruiting trips he'd decided to unwind with a late night visit to the steam bath adjacent to the hotel gym. Since it was around midnight he was sure he'd be alone because only guests from the private floor he was on had 24/7 access to the facilities. He'd casually tossed a towel over his shoulder instead of wrapping it around his waist after undressing in the locker room.

As he'd padded softly into the swirling steam, his gaze fell upon the form of a young brunette. Her eyes were closed, her head rested against the wall and her fingers were snapping, apparently to the beat of the music she was listening to on the earbuds of her iPod. Lost in her reverie, she hadn't heard him enter and drew her heels up to rest on the bench beside her hands. She began opening and closing her legs in rhythm to the beat of the music that enchanted her. Each time she'd spread her legs wide, she put herself on full display to Kirk.

Not wishing to startle her, he began backing away towards the door. Just as he began to move her eyes flickered open. "OH MY GOD!" she wailed upon seeing him. Before he could apologize for his intrusion, she spoke in a panicked voice "Are you a guest from the private floor? I am so sorry! I work at the hotel and didn't think any guests would be here at this late hour. Please sir, I'm begging you please don't report me!"

"Please relax." Kirk said "I don't plan to report you. I apologize if I scared you." As his utterance of regret left his lips, he noticed that she'd made no move to cover herself. Her full breasts, though heaving, remained in full view with her pouty nipples pointing in his direction. Her heels remained on the wooden bench and her legs stayed gapped open, her thick lipped pussy on full display. The only movement she made was with her eyes that were shifting alternately between his face and his now semi-hard black cock. She seemed to relax and chuckled. Almost under her breath she muttered "Another fine mess you've gotten yourself into Summer!"

"Is your name Summer?" Kirk asked. Her faced reddened as she replied hesitantly "errr, yes - I mean yes sir!"

"Please don't be concerned Summer" Kirk said in a soothing tone. "Your secret is safe with me." He resumed his backward movement towards the door. "I'll leave you to your music." Only then did she lower her feet to the floor and drape herself with a towel.

"I work on the executive floor so I expect we'll see each other there" she said weakly. I hope I'm more presentable then!" Kirk chuckled as he left and noted that her eyes were transfixed on his groin. "I'll look forward to the pleasure" Kirk uttered and left. After a few awkward encounters, their exchanges became warmer and friendlier on his subsequent visits.

Summer rounded the corner and disappeared from view. The metallic click of the door latch snapped him back on task.

He sipped his steaming cup of Blue Mountain coffee and reviewed each of the ten resumes of the team. He counted ten stacks of $5000 in crisp $100 bills, slipped each of them into an envelope and, using adhesive from a dispenser on the table, taped one to each resume. He would leave it to Li Su to dispense the funds. The remaining $50,000 he placed in a larger manila envelope to give to Li Su who should be appearing shortly.

"I wonder which Li Su will be arriving" he mused. "Will it be the 'all business' budding entrepreneur? Will it be the considerate daughter who volunteered to miss out on a day of lovemaking to give him as a gift to her needy mother? Or, will it be the seemingly jealous lover who was shocked by her supposedly timid mother's wanton behavior then her refusal to share details about her birthday tryst with Kirk?"

A sharp staccato knock on the adjacent bedroom door signaled that the answer to his questions was about to be revealed. He strode back into the bedroom and opened the door leading to the hallway. There stood Li Su attired in a dark gray Orient inspired pant suit. The square shouldered jacket had a Mao collar that was a darker hue than the rest of the jacket. From the waist up only her Silk Road jade necklace exuded femininity. However the fitted slacks, although totally appropriate for business, screamed "I am woman!" As she entered the room he took in the curves that lay beneath the fine wool material. The peep toe shoes and their 4 inch heels conveyed the confidence of a woman who knows she is in her element.

Noting his glance at the suit bag she dangled on slender fingers over her shoulder Li Su quickly explained. "As soon as we're finished with the team I have to leave. My mother and I have a meeting with the immigration attorney we're using and I need to give him a down payment. I need to change here. Will you hang this up for me?

As soon as he tucked the bag in the adjacent closet, she rushed into his arms. "I missed you, I missed us so bad yesterday that I thought I'd better wear slacks to keep from raping you! I dreamed about seeing you with my mother and had such mixed emotions that I couldn't sleep. I was glad that you made her birthday special but now I'm scared that she might convince you to do her more than once. She really, REALLY surprised me. I knew she craved an orgasm from the cock of a real man but never in a thousand years thought she'd go THAT far!"

"Maybe that's where you got your libido!"

"I'm starting to think that just might be true."

"We can discuss that later but right now we need to get ready for our meetings with the team so the two of you can soon be single women again. I've got the envelopes with cash all prepared and attached them to each person's resume. We're doing five this morning, then lunch and then the last five right?"

"Basically that's right but I had to change the order around a little bit. Daiyu, my wench of a neighbor was supposed to be first so I could get her in and out quickly. But the plumber from our complex has to fix a leaking pipe in her place so we'll do her last thing this afternoon. I agreed to change the schedule because I don't want water from her place to ruin mine!"

Holding up the large manila envelope with her cash, Kirk said "Here's yours along with two executed copies of our contract. I need you to sign them and I'll tuck this away until we finish the interviews."

Li Su retrieved an ornamental jade pen from her purse and applied her machine perfect signature to both copies. She paused as she handed them back to Kirk and said "This is one of the biggest moments and the best moments of my life!"

She moved into his arms and kissed him deeply. "Thank you for giving me this precious gift!"

"I should be thanking you! This couldn't have happened without your hard work."

Pressing her groin to his and grinding against him, she said, "As long as I keep getting this hard gift of yours regularly, I'll have many more moments to cherish."

Glancing at his watch Kirk said "We've got 45 minutes until the first meeting. Let's have a cup of coffee."

With a wry smile Li Su said "I've got an even better idea - give me what you gave my mother. I want you to fuck my face!"

Before Kirk could respond she dropped to her knees, unzipped his slacks and began tugging at his belt.

"Cmon Li Su! You know we've got people arriving in a little while."

"That didn't seem to bother you yesterday! You knew when I was arriving yesterday but that didn't stop you from fucking my mother's face! I want EVERYTHING you gave her." As she spoke she continued loosening his belt, unsnapped his slacks and dragged them down to his ankles. Before he could react she seized the waistband of his silk briefs to gain access to the cock she craved and surrounded its thick head with her lips. She looked up at him with pleading eyes and mumbled with his now hardening cock preventing clear speech - "uck muh mouf!"

Feeling his cock quickly responding to her vacuum like sucking and her head beginning to bob up and down on it, Kirk firmly grasped the sides of her head and powerfully thrust his hips forward ramming his manhood into her throat. As Li Su gagged in response to his sudden incursion and drew her head back gasping for air he swiftly cupped his strong black hands beneath her armpits and lifted her into mid-air.

"I told you that I don't mix business and pleasure - DIDN'T I?" Li Su gasped but, shocked by his sudden move and urgent tone couldn't answer immediately. "DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT?" Kirk growled into her ear as he bent forward. "DON'T EVER VIOLATE THAT RULE AGAIN! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?" She nodded meekly as a tear formed in her eye. "I just want you so bad and wanted to make sure that you didn't fuck my mother again or fuck Daiyu at all!"

"I've told you before that when I make love to you we'll do what pleases both of us! Remember it was you who asked me to fuck your mother. Maybe you should have thought about the possible outcome beforehand. And as for Daiyu, I've never even met the woman! So make yourself presentable and let's get ready for our first meeting!"

Her libido suddenly deflated, Li Su nodded again as Kirk tucked his cock away and secured his slacks. She followed him into the board room that was set up in a U-shaped meeting format. He and Li Su would sit on one side directly across from each team member. Kirk selected the seat where his jacket rested and Li Su deposited her notes and purse a couple of seats away.

The morning meetings were mostly uneventful with team members asking few questions. The group varied widely in appearance. One member was rail thin almost to the point of appearing under nourished. Another was chubby with a too tight skirt that rode well up her thick thighs. The other three fell somewhere between the first two. All that they appeared to have in common was an uncanny expertise in computer programming. There was some nervous tittering from some of the team members in response to Kirk's deep voice but there were universal smiles upon opening the cash filled envelopes Li Su gave them. Li Su seemed somewhat withdrawn during first meeting, then more energetic during next two. She seemed to shift into full business woman mode when she seemed to rebuke one team member in sharp tones almost hissed across the room in Chinese.

This team member, Jia was her name, seemed too intent on eliciting a response from Kirk. She was medium height and well built Kirk thought. As she sat across from Kirk, her slit skirt seemed to display more and more of her shapely thighs as she crossed her long legs pretzel fashion, with one calf wrapped around the other with red lacquered toes slipped behind her ankle. Kirk had noticed that her skirt slipped higher up her legs each of several times she crossed and uncrossed her legs. Apparently the 'come hither' movements were also observed by Li Su who verbally ripped into her. Jia's shoulders slumped and she appeared to speak words of contrition. However Kirk noticed that her eyes were smoldering in defiance. His observation was confirmed as Jia departed. Noticing that Li Su was not looking in her direction, she smiled, winked and sent an air kiss in Kirk's direction.

The exchange seemed to have affected Li Su who became highly animated and somewhat fidgety during the last meeting before lunch. As soon as the last of their morning appointments was finished, she asked Kirk if they could order room service instead of going to the restaurant downstairs as planned. Not wanting to be delayed by the lunch crowd, he agreed. When their sandwiches arrived, Li Su wolfed down her lunch and turned to Kirk, her eyes again pleading.

"I know you want to keep business and personal separate but can we call lunch time personal? I NEED to feel your cock inside me!! You know I have to leave to meet with my mother and the lawyer as soon as we finish the meetings. Then we'll need to have a conference call with his associates in China to get things moving. Because of the time difference it will already be tomorrow back home so I'm pretty sure I won't be able to come back tonight. PLEASE baby, I need you in me!"

Kirk had mixed emotions as he finished his soft drink and rolled his chair back from the table. Not waiting for his response, Li Su lifted one of her legs over his and straddled him. As she spread her legs Kirk saw that the crotch of her slacks was completely soaked.

"Please don't say no baby! I need to feel you in me!"

Although tempted to say "No!" yet again, Kirk felt the familiar stirring in his loins as his cock hardened. He didn't reply but simply nodded.

His slight but positive response was all that Li Su needed. She quickly stood, kicked off her shoes and hurriedly unsnapped her slacks and tugged them down her legs. Her jacket and blouse followed in short order and she stood before him in a lacy pink peek a boo bra and high cut panties. Her pink crotch had turned a tell-tale darker hue broadcasting that she was hot, wet and ready to be taken. Kirk stood and began to undo his slacks.

Her voice breaking, Li Su was suddenly contrite. "I'm sorry for what I said earlier. I know you don't mix business and pleasure and I know I begged you to fuck my mother. But I was just frustrated because you were so close by and I couldn't have you. You can do whatever you want to me just let me feel your hard thick cock in me!"

Kirk stood, pulled his slacks and silk briefs down to his ankles and turned Li Su around to face the table. He slid her bra to her waist and firmly pushed her shoulders downward until her full breasts flattened against the tabletop. Instead of removing them, he pulled her already wet panties aside and pushed the head of his now throbbing cock towards the matted silken strands of hair plastered on her inner thighs. Li Su reached back and gripped his veiny black meat to guide it into her streaming wetness. As her pussy opened in welcome, she bent her knees and thrust backwards.

Kirk drew his hips back and Li Su began to whimper in protest. Before she could utter a word Kirk tightly gripped her waist and thrust forward almost savagely and buried the full length of his cock deep inside her. Li Su could only utter a surprised "Ummmph!" as the front of her thighs were forced against the table and her breasts squeaked on its top in response to Kirk's powerful surge.

"Is this what you wanted Baby?" Kirk growled as he rammed into her. Not waiting for a response he began deep seesaw thrusts into her slick orifice. The power of his deep thrusts and his tight grip on her waist caused her feet to lose contact with the floor. Each of his hip thrusts pushed her further onto the tabletop until she was lying face down with her upper thighs resting on the walnut surface. To prevent herself from sliding further forward, she quickly lifted her legs, spread them and locked her ankles around Kirk's waist.

"Take me Kirk! Fuck me hard lover! I'm all yours however and whenever you want me! Please just fill me up with your hot cream!"

With her firmly ensconced flat on the tabletop, Kirk released his grip on her tiny waist and noticed the imprint his fingers had left. He quickly lifted both hands and swatted her ass cheeks firmly. The sound of flesh against flesh filled the room followed by Li Su's whimper. "Are you going to whip me for being a bad girl?"

"No, that was for being an impatient girl!" he said in a soft tone as he bent forward almost whispering. His hips continued their frenzied onslaught but his hands, almost gently, moved in slow motion caressing her suddenly red cheeks. He spread her cheeks and slipped first one, then two fingers into her ass which caused her to cry out. "I'M CUMMING you beautiful man! Come with me!" Kirk redoubled his pace and the lunch plates clanged together in response. His final thrust was so powerful that glasses of water shook and tipped over covering the tabletop and dripping onto the floor. Paying no heed, Kirk groaned and Li Su simultaneously felt her womb being flooded with his thick hot cream.

Li Su whimpered as she felt each powerful spurt surge into her then, winded and breathing heavily, they both relaxed. Kirk remained embedded deeply inside her until he felt his manhood soften and he began to slowly withdraw. Li Su released the vice like grip of her legs and ankles. As her feet again touched the floor, she raised her upper body and rested on her elbows. Her brow was wet with perspiration, her hair had fallen onto face and she managed a weak smile. "We'd better shower quickly and get prepared for our afternoon meetings."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Exec on China Silk Road Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds