• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Freshman Ch. 06

The Freshman Ch. 06

Sorry for the wait!

*****

There's no doubt Chad was a lucky guy. Even though he was just a freshman, he was dating the most beautiful girl on campus, a fact that made him the object of jealously for many other students. And although the rest of the campus didn't know it, Chad was also sleeping with his girlfriend's best friend Abby and was worshipped by her other two friends.

However, Chad didn't always feel like the luckiest guy in school. He left Calculus class with his head down and a piece of paper crumpled in his fist. It was the third failing grade he'd received that month. Even some tutoring from his girlfriend Mollie hadn't helped.

Chad walked into his next class, a literature survey, with a sinking feeling in his gut. The previous week they'd had a ten-page essay due and Chad had only turned in a single page. As expected, the professor began class by handing back the graded essays. The way this particular professor did this was the subject of much resentment: she doled out the assignments starting with the one receiving the highest marks and continued in that fashion until the essays were fully disseminated. Today, that meant that Chad was the last one to receive his graded essay. The professor gave Chad a disapproving look as she handed the paper back, and he lowered his eyes in anger and embarrassment.

Once she returned to the front of the class, the professor cleared her throat.

"Although there are certain exceptions, overall I continue to be disappointed by the quality of your writing," she told the class. "If you received a C minus or below on this assignment, you'll notice a date and time written on your essay. This is when I have scheduled student conferences to discuss your work. Be advised that if you miss your appointment without an appropriate excuse, you WILL NOT pass this course."

Chad's mood immediately worsened. He looked around grimly and noticed that Mollie's friend Alex, who was also in the class, had an ashen look on her face. This was surprising, since Mollie and her friends were usually model students. However, Alex had certainly been preoccupied over the last couple weeks. She had taken to wearing mini-skirts to every class she shared with Chad, and would spread her legs anytime he looked towards her. Chad was having a hard time resisting the tiny girl's advances, even with Abby and Mollie's bubble butts waiting for him at home every night. It seemed that Alex's obsession with Chad was affecting her grades.

Later in the week, Chad overheard a classmate talking about how unpleasant the meeting with the professor, Dr. Williams, had been. Grimacing, Chad steeled himself for his appointment later that night. At 6:30PM, he picked up his backpack, left his room, and headed across campus for his meeting in one of the academic buildings. He knocked at Dr. Williams' office door and entered when she opened it for him.

"Good evening, Chad," she said.

"Good evening Dr. Williams," muttered Chad.

The professor had Chad's essay on the desk between them. She lectured him for a while, reminding him of the privilege of attending college and telling him that he would regret his lack of effort later in life.

"Do you understand that you won't last long at this school with this type of work product?" asked Dr. Williams. Chad nodded resignedly. He didn't want to look her in the eyes, and suddenly found himself noticing that Dr. Williams was quite well-endowed. Although she was in her late forties and rather plain-faced with glasses, it was hard to ignore the fact that the buttons on her white blouse were straining.

"Excuse me!" exclaimed Dr. Williams, and Chad realized he had let his gaze linger for a little too long. "Are you listening to me or just staring at my chest?!"

"S-s-orry ma'am," stuttered Chad. He couldn't help but notice that the breasts looked even bigger when she was puffed up in indignation. Realizing that his cock was beginning to stiffen beneath his basketball shorts, Chad quickly pulled a book off Dr. Williams' desk and put it on his lap.

Professor Williams was sputtering with rage. "I give you the opportunity to come in here and explain this shoddy piece of writing and what you do is disrespect me!" she shouted. "Get out of my office right now and I have half a mind to report you to the Dean!"

Chad hesitated for a second, and that was enough for Dr. Williams.

"Out! Now!" she yelled, grabbing the book off of Chad's lap. Then she froze.

Chad's semi-erect cock was clearly outlined by his shorts. It wasn't fully upright, but its girth was very apparent and it reached almost halfway to his knees. Dr. Williams' mouth was hanging open. She had stopped mid word when she noticed the massive appendage. Very slowly, she reached over and placed a hand gingerly over the penis. Realizing that it was what she thought it was, she gasped.

"What...is... Are you serious...?" muttered Dr. Williams. Then she looked up at Chad. "That can't be real. It just CAN'T be."

In response, Chad stood up and loosened his shorts. Hooking his thumbs inside the waistband of his boxers, he slowly pulled down both his shorts and underwear, revealing his absurdly large member. Dr. Williams moaned in astonishment.

"Have you ever seen one this big before, Professor?" asked Chad slyly.

"Oh god, no. No, no, no. Not even close, hun. That is the biggest fucking tool I've ever seen in my life. Oh my god," stammered Dr. Williams. Her eyes were glued to the still-lengthening rod, and her mouth continued to hang open.

"Get on your knees. Now," commanded Chad. Still mesmerized, Dr. Williams fell to her knees in front of her student. Chad reached down and ripped open the white blouse with a single swipe. The professor's bountiful breasts were exposed, barely contained by a white lace bra.

"Let me see those big tits," said Chad, and Dr. Williams wordlessly undid the clasps on her bra. The large, heavy breasts bounced free. Chad was surprised by how firm they looked. He hefted his dick in one hand and placed it between his professor's big tits. Dr. Williams quickly complied with Chad's wishes and used both her hands to wrap the breasts tightly around his huge cock.

Moaning, Chad grabbed Dr. Williams' shoulder and rammed the cock in and out of the big tits. The professor had to lift her chin and lean her head back to avoid being skewered by the meat pole. Then, without warning, Chad pulled his cock free, grabbed Dr. Williams' head with both hands, and began to shove his massive dick into her open mouth. Instantly gagging, Dr. Williams attempted to pull her head back, but Chad wouldn't budge. Holding her head, he mercilessly fucked Dr. Williams' face over and over again. After just a couple minutes, the professor's face was splotched with tears and mascara, and the cock was coated with spit and precum.

"How do you like that, bitch?" asked Chad savagely. "Do you think I lack effort now??" Dr. Williams tried to shake her head, and Chad responded by pressing even more cock down her throat.

"I'm not going to fuck you right now, but I know you want me to, you fucking slut," continued Chad. "So here's what's going to happen. You're going to give me A's for the rest of the semester, and if things work out well for me, I'll fuck you. Do you understand?"

Dr. Williams gagged on the cock again, and managed to nod her head.

"Good whore," said Chad. Then he pulled his cock out of the professor's mouth. She was still gasping for air when Chad began to shoot his load. Groaning, Chad aimed the first blast of the hot, sticky cum right into Dr. Williams' open mouth. The second splattered over her glasses and onto the rest of her face.

"Yes! Oh god yes!" shouted Dr. Williams, as another huge load shot into her hair. She reached up and squeezed Chad's huge balls, milking every drop of semen out of them. Load after load shot out of massive cock, showering the professor's hair, face, and huge breasts. Chad couldn't recall ever busting such a massive nut before. Finally exhausted, Chad allowed his professor to lick his softening penis clean before tucking it back into his basketball shorts. He left the professor there, still on her knees and covered in thick white cum.

On his way out of Dr. Williams' office, Chad passed Alex, who was waiting for her appointment.

"Hi Chad!" said Alex breathlessly.

"Hey Alex," replied Chad. He was in a good mood. "I'm not sure Dr. Williams will be able to see you right now."

"What?" asked Alex, confused. She stuck her head around the door and into the professor's office. Seeing what was inside, she gasped. "Chad! Oh my god what did you do?"

Chad simply smiled.

"Please Chad," begged Alex. "Let me taste your cum too. I need it, Daddy. Please feed your little girl..." Chad looked down at his girlfriend's tiny friend, with her wide hips and huge eyes. He took a step closer to her.

"What do you want, Alex?" asked Chad quietly. He got his answer quickly as a small hand reached up one of his pant legs and began massaging his huge cock.

"All I want in the world is to feel your huge fucking dick inside my tight pussy," Alex purred. "I want you to fuck me like you've fucked Mollie and Abby. I want you to punish your little girl and coat me with cum like you did to Dr. Williams. Please Daddy. Let me play with your big fat cock."

Though he could feel his cock stiffening under Alex's hand, Chad backed away.

"Don't worry Alex," he said. "You'll have your chance. But not today."

And Chad left her standing there with her knees shaking. Abby and Mollie's phat asses were waiting for him at home.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • The Freshman Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds