• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Being a Good Bitch Pt. 03

Being a Good Bitch Pt. 03

It's the third day since Shweta started a domination exercise with me. A three day mutually agreed fantasy adventure we began with me moving into her home. Making me her personal handmaiden to clean her, dress her and do everything a handmaiden would do, making me her maid to clean her home, wash her laundry and cook her meals, and also making me her sexual support, to fulfill her most devious fantasies. In all, she made me her bitch. I too enjoyed it, as it gave the thrill to be that. Of course, for a short period only- such as the three day deal.

Today was the third and last morning at Shweta's place. I woke up at 5am to work out. After a quick run and doing weights, I had a quick shower and got into my maid uniform that Shweta had got for me. Complete with stocking and nail paint. No wig, as she did not want a complete girl-maid, but a man she has forced into her servitude. Cooked her some breakfast and woke her up so she could have it there. She said she'll today brush up and have a bath and get ready for work and then have breakfast.

I then got her water ready. As she stepped into the tub, I gently scrubbed her body tenderly as she rightly deserved. Some shampoo and filed her nails right there. As she got up, I grabbed the towel and dried up her body. Got her into the walk in closet, and helped her with the lingerie, garter for the stockings. Blouse and skirt. After which led her to the dressing table and as she sat, blew dry her hair with the dryer. Set it in a smart bun. Did her hand nails a clear paint. A pendant around her neck a bracelet around her wrist. Perfect to go rule the world.

After getting her dolled up, Shweta sat down for breakfast, and while she was eating, ordered me to paint her leg nails, to which I faithfully complied.

Once breakfast was done, Shweta said, "Go down on me and make my squirm. You still are my Bitch today." On this order, I quickly began to unzip her skirt and pulled it down, spread her legs while she rested against the window sil.

Shweta got hold of my, and as she leant against the window, thrust her vagina into my mouth. I quietly got my tongue to work.

She then pulled herself away and complained, "This is just not good enough. I don't have the time to wait getting excited first and then manage to enjoy the tongue. Get aggressive like an angry bitch. Stop being so gentle, else your manhole will experience some aggression."

Surprised at her comments, I asked back, "How am I expected to give when you are not turned on." She seemed to have been expecting this retort, when she so readily giggled and replied, "Face the wardrobe and get into the doggy."

Irritated at the prospective anal violations early morning, especially when not turned on, I exclaimed "Really!? This time of the day? I'm not even horny right now."

Shweta replied to my lack of interest, "that makes it even better. Violating you with pain when you are incapable of getting pleasured out of it." I then felt the now-familiar lube go into my anus as she pulled down my panties when got on four like a dog. And then something unfamiliar entered. And instead of entering further, my anus closed normally and held something inside.

Shweta perversely said, "You asked for this. Thanks for wasting my time. Hope the plug makes you a tad fearful of not being good enough." She pulled my panties back up, and asked to get to work. I tried again, and the cunnilingus was rather normal. She sighed, "this STILL isn't working. Stop right there." She then bent down and extended her hand behind my ass, pulled down my panties and attached a battery held wire and switched it on. The in-built vibrator of the plug made me squirm in discomfort. She said, "Now that you squirmed before me, get your act together and make me do the same. I haven't got all day to wait for you."

With this irritable discomfort, I thrust myself aggressively into her vagina pushing my tongue furiously into her. So aggressively that she almost got pushed back a step. She used her hands to tame me into her erotic zones, and continued directing my head around for a few minutes, even turning around to make me tongue and bite her butt. Turning again after that, she pushed my face deep into her vagina and spewed some juices into my lips as she went into a fit of orgasm. I switched off the vibrator. I sat back, she kneeled and gave me a deep affectionate hug and a kiss, sucking in some of her own juices.

I then asked her to hurry up else she'll get late for work. I cleaned up her crotch with a tissue, put up her panties and helped her wear the stockings and clipped it onto her garters. Then did up her skirt and into her heeled formal shoes. Redid some makeup and gave her a mint gum. She looked amazingly dashing. Walked her out to door. Asked me to prepare her a foot massage when she'd return. While she caressed my cheek, she instructed, "don't touch yourself today. Have the plug inside all day."

Mistress was now playing on restricting my satisfaction, especially after the cunnilingus. The plug gave an odd feeling of being "full" while walking around in the house. Sort of enjoyable. She called in the middle of the day just to check up how's it going. Regular. Informed me of package to come. Evening approached as i got ready to welcome her back in. My last day as the lady of the house. Where she wore the pants, and I the skirt. The bell rang and i opened it in the regular form of maid, being so used to it. Opened the parcel and there were silicone boobs and butt enhancers. There also was glue and a wig and a corset.

Shweta called. "Tonight i want to be a lesbian. Deck up and surprise me. Borrow from my closet whatever u need. Let's spend the evening as girlfriends. No pain for you tonight. Only pleasure. Get rid of the plug."

I knew what that meant.

continuation in sequel coming soon

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Being a Good Bitch Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds