• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fit to Be Tied Ch. 03

Fit to Be Tied Ch. 03

Hello lovelies sorry this has taken me so long but I got into a huge writers block, and well I'm still kind of in one. If I can't sort out the next chapter in a few weeks I'll just leave you with a fast forward to a sexy seen in my next post. Huge shout out to my editor Visionier

xoxo

Izzy,

*****

Weeks went by, and although I kept in touch with Roz, I left the rest of the tantalizing world of the club behind. That is, except when I was asleep when dark dreams about Daemon and Erik plagued me. That is until one of my dreams ended up in my office.

****

It was my last appointment of Monday. My office manager Suzanne is usually good about not scheduling new patient exams at the end of the day, but she said Mr. Knight was very adamant about this being the only time he could make.

Tony, my gay, Hispanic, assistant had just finished taking the X-rays when I entered the exam room.

"Hello Mr. Knight. I am Doctor—" My mouth slammed shut when I found myself staring into Daemon's chocolate eyes. What the hell was he doing here? How had he even figured out where I worked? I didn't remember mentioning it last time I saw him. It had to be Roz; she was the only one from the club that knew what I did for a living... Or maybe I did let it slip when we were having drinks.

I coughed and tried to regain my equilibrium. "I'm sorry, but what are you doing here?"

Daemon smirked at the abruptness of my question: he seemed pleased to have thrown me for a loop.

"Well, I'm here for a new patient exam," he coolly replied.

I folded my hands on my knee and leveled my gaze at him. "OK. First, I'm still not interested in going on a date with you, and second, you can either be a patient or you can ask me out on a date."

My assistant gaped at me from behind Daemon's head; I ignored him. Daemon continued to smile and waited.

"So," I continued, "what's it going to be? You going to leave or should I give you an oral exam?"

At that Tony very unsuccessfully stifled a giggle.

Daemon raised his eyebrows and asked, "What all is involved in an oral exam?"

At that Tony lost it. I gave him a death glare and he scampered out of the exam room.

I pushed the button to sit the chair up and pushed the instrument tray back. "I think you should leave."

"Oh come on doc, it's not nice to offer an 'oral exam' then not follow through."

I narrowed my eyes. "Look, Daemon. I know this is all fun and games for you, but this is my life and my job. How'd you find my office anyway?"

"I saw your last name on your driver's license when we got drinks. You can find all sorts of things on the Internet. Why the cold shoulder, Princess? You seemed a lot warmer when your back was pressed against a wall." Daemon's mouth twisted into a crooked smile.

"Tony," I called and Daemon grabbed my wrist.

"Oh. What's the harm in a date Doc?" Daemon asked in an urgent, hushed voice. I pulled my wrist free.

Tony entered the exam room still giggling. Turning to face Tony, I said, "I think you should escort Mr. Knight out and hand him our list of recommended dental offices that might better meet his needs."

"I don't know, Doc. Sounds like you have a pretty good handle on what his needs are."

"Tony, remind me to schedule another anti-harassment course for you." And I disappeared into my office and shut the door.

***

I was half way through reviewing charts for tomorrow's procedures when my reverie was broken by loud laughter. I had gotten so distracted with charts that I had forgotten my staff was still in the office. I pushed back from my desk and went out to join them around the front desk.

Suz noticed me first, looking over the tops of her thick rimed glasses. "So, what's the deal with mister tall dark and handsome?" she asked.

I folded my arms. "Should I just schedule an harassment seminar for the whole office?"

"Doc," said Tony. "You're not really going to make us go to a harassment seminar, are you? You know I didn't mean anything by it earlier."

I had gotten over my anger at Tony, a short stocky guy who is about as harmless as a manatee and as straight as Elton John's wardrobe, and is the best assistant I've ever had.

I rubbed my forehead. I wasn't mad at them, but I was tired of everyone thinking that my being single was something that needed to be cured. Hell, even my grandmother had gotten in on it and was trying to set me up with the grandsons of some of the ladies in her bingo group.

"Look." I sighed. "It's complicated and I definitely can't get involved with a patient. So, that's that."

"So, you're saying you'd like to get involved with him?" Suz asked.

I rolled my eyes. "I think it's time you all went home. I am your boss, remember?"

Ashley, my other assistant, linked arms with Tony. "Come on, Tony. I need to get home to the hubby." The two of them strolled out the door.

Suz turned her full attention to me once the door closed. "Come on, Elizabeth. He seemed nice and definitely was good looking. Where's the harm in a date? You're never going to meet someone if all you do is work and hang out with your married friends."

I sighed. Suz was my closest friend in Portland. We'd met shortly after I had broken up with the guy I moved to Portland for, and she had been my friend ever since. I just didn't know how to begin to explain Daemon and all the reasons why it was a bad idea.

"Suz, can we just drop it?"

She eyed me. "OK, but tell me you'll think about it or at least think about dating again."

I gave her a tired smile. "OK Suz, I'll think about it. Do you need a ride?"

"Nope. Peter's picking me up; tonight is date night."

"When are you two going to stop acting like newlyweds?"

"Never." She smiled warmly and we both left the office.

***

Later that week, a beautiful arrangement of black and crimson calla lilies arrived.

"Doctor, I think you have a delivery." Tony crooned over his 'end of the workweek, lets party' Starbucks as he reached for the card in the arrangement.

Suz swatted his hand away. "Tony, you know it's not nice to read other people's cards." She handed me the card.

"Its probably just a thank-you for helping out with the Rotary fundraiser." I flipped open the envelope, but all that was inside was a black business card with a phone number in red lettering. I flipped the card over looking for something on the back, but found it blank.

"Well, that's odd," I said.

"What's odd?" Suz looked up expectantly.

"There's nothing here but a phone number. Did the delivery guy say anything?" I asked.

Suz gave me a puzzled look. "No, just asked if Elizabeth worked here and left the arrangement."

Tony's eyebrows shot up. "Ooo. Mystery flowers. I'll bet it's from tall dark and handsome."

I turned the card over again and ran a finger over the lettering. "I don't think so... it's not his number," I mumbled.

It was now Suz's turn to look shocked. "You know his number?" she asked, incredulous. Tony whistled.

I blinked at the two of them. "Oh, stop. I said I'd think about it." I playfully swatted Tony's arm to stop the obnoxious goggly eyes he was making at me.

"Yeah? And apparently that means creeping on his patient questionnaire?" Suz drilled into me.

"I give up. I guess I should go adopt 50 cats." I stalked out of the front office, grabbed my stuff from the back and tossed the card on the desk. When I returned to the front Tony and Suz were still giving me looks.

"Well," I said. "Stay if you want but I'm going home."

"Doc, you're not gonna take the flowers?" Tony asked.

"No, I don't want them. If either of you do, take them." Silence. "Or we can leave them for the cleaning lady to throw out on Monday."

"Fine," Suz said. "I'll take them."

My staff left and I finished locking up the building for the weekend. My mind darted to the card I'd thrown on my desk and memories of my last trip to the club seeped into my mind.

"Enjoying the show?" Memories of bondage Barbie's sneer broke through my thoughts.

Maybe I should just slip back in and grab the card... I shook the thought out of my mind. No, my curiosity had gotten the better of me once this year already. Besides, it'd still be there on Monday and maybe I'll be less frazzled and able to make good decisions... whatever those were.

I had crossed the lot and unlocked my car when a voice startled me.

"So. How about that date?"

I whirled around and met a coy smile and dancing brown eyes. "Damn it, Daemon! You scared the shit out of me. I assume there's a reason you're creeping around in my parking lot?"

"I want you to go on a date with me on Saturday."

"Yeah, well, I want you and Erik to leave me alone."

Daemon brushed off the front of his black v-neck, looking irritated by the mention of Erik. Daemon prowled over and stopped with his body just inches from mine. I could feel my breathing quicken at his closeness. I crossed my arms trying to put a barrier between us, determined that my brain and not my hormones would win this battle.

"No, you don't," he said. "You want to be told what to do. You want a man that will tie you up, spank you and make you come so hard you pass out."

Daemon's hands slipped up under my scrub top to rest on my waist and my muscles clenched. My hands flew down to rest on his wrists

"You want a man that won't take your shit."

He pushed me back, pinning me against the car and closed the distance between us, forcing me to crane my neck to look at him. God, if I didn't get control now I was going to find myself in another impromptu make-out session.

"You've spent your whole life telling others what to do and making decisions, and for once you want someone else to be in charge."

I planted my palms against the firm surface of his chest and pushed. "Damn it stop! You don't really want me. This is just some weird pissing contest between you and Erik—."

Daemon grabbed my jaw in his hand, squeezing my face as his hardened. "You should watch your language, or I'll spank you right here in the parking lot. And no, this isn't a pissing contest between us. This is me interested in you and asking you on a date."

I twisted free. "Really? Well, why don't you just go find a more interested partner." Pushing Daemon back, I turned to open my car door. "Instead of acting like a stalker in my parking lot."

Daemon pressed into my back, effectively pinning my right hand under my waist. I moved to push off the car with my free hand, but he encircled my left wrist and pulled it behind my back. Still pressing his body against mine, his free hand pulled at my scrub pants.

"I never thanked you for demonstrating the effectiveness of this hold."

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I could feel myself getting hot and wet. I thrashed under him trying to get either hand free.

"I warned you to watch your language."

I froze as my emotions swirled somewhere between panic, excitement, horror, and feeling like a whore. Daemon moved away but kept my upper body pinned to the car. My pants dropped to the ground. The cool air brushed my exposed ass and a shiver went up my spine. Clearly my thong was little protection in that respect.

"I think five should be plenty," Deamon purred in my ear. "Oh, and you should count."

My thrashing renewed as panic took over and I tried to twist away.

Smack. His hand came down firmly on my right cheek. I squeaked then froze as the pain mingled with my excitement. I felt so confused by the emotions, but my modesty was winning out.

"Stop it! Get off." I struggled under Daemon's grasp. Errantly, I thought why is it that defense classes never give you tips for this kind of situation? Probably because getting spanked in your office parking lot isn't a typical situation.

"That doesn't sound like a number."

Smack. His hand came down on my left cheek. I let out a strangled yelp and tried to hide my face in my left arm. He massaged the tender flesh pushing his weight back into me.

"Now, Princess, do you have something appropriate to say?"

"Fuck off," I mumbled into my arm.

Daemon dug his fingers into the reddening flesh of my ass.

I squeaked out in surprise.

"That's better, but I don't hear counting."

I started to protest when the next blow landed over the handprint already on my right cheek.

"Daemon, please." The words had barely left my mouth when the next blow landed on my left cheek and to my horror I could feel my growing wetness.

The next two landed in rapid succession. I yelped.

I bit the inside of my cheek to keep the tears spilling over, mortified at how turned on I was.

Daemon pressed the full length of his body against me and nuzzled my neck.

"You did well Princess." Daemon said as he caressed the warm skin. He ran his tongue up my neck and I tried to move away from him. My body was tense but it felt like I had been deflated, no... relieved in some way.

Daemon stepped back and the loss of his body pressed against mine left me feeling cold and, in a way, lonely. With his hands on my hips he turned me to face him, but I couldnt look him in the eyes. With a hand under my chin he tilted my face up.

"Meet me here at 6 pm on Saturday and wear a dress." Daemon wiped a stray tear from my face. "If you don't come, I'll leave you alone. That will be the end of it."

I was so appalled at my body's reaction to Daemon's treatment. I couldn't deny it, I was turned on in a big way. I pushed Daemon away, hard.

"Don't you dare touch me or show up here again."

Daemon crooked a brow at me and folded his arms. "What, Princess?" He sneered. "Worried you'll get too turned on?"

*Smack* Daemon's face snapped to the side with the impact of the slap. He drug his hand across his bottom lip as he glared back at me, briefly checking his fingers for blood.

"You'll regret that, Princess."

Daemon stared at me for a long moment then turned to leave me watching his tall frame leave the parking lot. I wrenched open my car door and got in. I winced from sitting down too quickly. What had just happened?

I put my car in gear; I needed to talk to Roz. She'd know how to handle this.

***

"He did what?" Roz squawked, nearly spilling her entire fancy martini all over the booth.

"Shhh... Rrrroooozzzzz..." I glanced around at the adjacent tables nervously and everyone seemed to go back to their own conversations.

"Elizabeth you're way too paranoid. Well, tell me more." Roz looked at me eager for more details and I decided this was not the venue to tell her about the parking lot.

I decided to change directions. "He's totally creeping me out and confusing the shit out if me."

"What do you mean confusing you?"

"Well, for example he's totally stalker dude then he's sending me flowers with ambiguous cards. It's just weird."

"Um well..." Roz blushed and gulped more of her drink.

"What do you know that you're not telling me, Roz?"

"OK, don't be mad."

I raised an eyebrow at her. "Go on..."

"Well, the lilies weren't from Daemon."

Now it was my turn to be shocked. "Roz, what did you do?"

"Nothing, I mean not really."

"I feel like I'm gonna need another drink." I waved at our waiter to bring another round, then stared at Roz waiting for the other shoe to drop.

"Erik felt bad about the other week at the club and wanted to send you flowers, and well, Jon told him that we're friends and Erik asked for your address. Then when I wouldn't give it to him he asked if I'd send some flowers for him. He thought your curiosity would win and you'd call the number and he could try to explain things."

"Roz, what's there to explain? He was boobs deep in a girl's chest? He's just not that into me."

"Well, it's not like you gave him much to go on, either." Roz huffed and crossed her arms in exasperation. "It had been two weeks since your first night at the club and it's not like you talked in between. I'm guessing he thought you were scared off."

I rubbed my forehead hoping that I wasn't going to gain a headache from this conversation. "The truth is, I don't know if I want to get involved with any of this. Maybe I should just stay vanilla. I mean, how did you meet Jon?"

"Well, we met, then he showed me all this."

"That's evasive, Roz."

"Look. I think you need to really meet more people in the lifestyle."

"What, like you and Jon chaperone a date?"

Roz bounced and clapped her hands together. "That's a great idea."

"What? No, Roz, I wasn't serious."

"No, Elizabeth, it's perfect! It gives you an out or someone there to make sure you're OK. Come on, Jon will set it up."

"You're not going to let this go, are you?"

"Nope. Come on Pleassseeeee, besides what have you got to loose?"

"Fine," I acquiesced. Roz's joy at setting me up on a date bubbled out of her small frame. I shot her a coy look. "But, no weird kinky shit at the dinner table." We both giggled like schoolgirls and enjoyed the rest of our night.

***

I was pacing around my kitchen like a caged tiger. The gentle clicking of my heals against my wood floors blending with the softly croning voice of some French jazz that I didn't understand the lyrics to. Jazz usually helps calm me but neither it nor the glass and a half of white wine was doing anything for me.

True to her word, Roz had arranged everything; Erik was going to pick me up and take me to some undisclosed restaurant where we'd meet up with Roz and Jon. I had taken a full 3 hours to get ready and even with all the plucking, shaving, painting, and spending an excessive amount of time deciding on the black dress that plunged dangerously low in back, I was ready at least 15 minutes before Erik was supposed to be at my house.

My thoughts drifted to Erik.

I mean, really, what do I even know about Erik? He owns a sex club, doesn't get along with Daemon... then there was the more puzzling part. Why me?

In the past, I've always attracted guys that come off as manly men; they hike, drink their coffee black, and chop wood. But when it comes to relationships, I end up feeling like the dude.

I used to think that guys were confusing. Now, I'd entered a whole new kind of confusing.

I checked the clock again, 5 till 7, and began the debate of 'more wine for the nerves vs. I really shouldn't be drunk.' Then the doorbell rang. My heart leapt into my throat.

Shit. I was really doing this. Shit.

I checked my appearance in the hall mirror then opened the door. There he stood, wearing a blazer over a crisp white collared shirt and jeans. Like how a great bra emphasizes breasts, the blazer emphasized his broad, strong, shoulders. I guess, on him a blazer could have been considered man-gerie.

"I um, hi" the words tripped over my lips.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Fit to Be Tied Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 58 milliseconds