• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Three's Company

Three's Company

12

"Dear Kerri

You are cordially invited to dine with Mr & Mrs Augustus Porter on the occasion of their 30th Wedding Anniversary.

Gift: optional

Bottle: compulsory

Dress code: cocktail dress

Please arrive at 8.30pm for aperitifs -- dinner will be served at 9pm prompt.

Augustus + Penelope Porter

RSVP"

-

Kerri had only moved in across the street from the Porters three weeks ago, but had been grateful for Penny's immediate friendship. She'd helped her unpack, brewed her endless pots of tea, and even come round with a helping of home-made lasagne on that first night.

Since then, they'd become bosom buddies despite the 25 years between them. Kerri had come here to escape parties and excitement, and the homely, simple friendship of the spritely older housewife and her enigmatic husband had been exactly what she was after: safe, quiet, danger-free. Penny and Augustus were unobtrusive but reliable; they always seemed to be there without being in her face or prying.

Now Kerri was settled in her new job, her new home and her new life. Penny had subtly enquired about Kerri's lack of social life -- surely such an attractive young lady should be having all sorts of fun and adventures -- but she had accepted Kerri's stated desire for a quieter life with an understanding smile, and a promise that one night, soon, they would spoil her.

Kerri read the little card, with her name handwritten at the top, and smiled. This was Penny and Augustus spoiling her: a formal invitation and stops pulled out for a very quiet dinner between the three of them. The Porters had no children, and seemed to socialise almost as sparingly as Kerri, so just the three of them to celebrate a marriage milestone.

She went to her wardrobe and selected a cocktail dress from her collection of one. It was a good one though: black, short, sheer -- and very flattering. She took it out of the wardrobe and looked at herself as she held it against herself, remembering just how good she looked in it, how it hugged her curves beautifully, how it stopped right at the top of her long legs, how it gave just enough of a glimpse of her breasts below her pretty, olive-skinned face. She smiled to herself, replaced the dress in the wardrobe and went to run a bath.

-

"Kerri! Glad you could make it!" Augustus beamed as he opened the door.

Kerri laughed. "Hi, Gus!" She kissed Penny's smart husband on both cheeks. "Here you are," she said handing him a bottle of fairly pricey Rioja.

He regarded the label.

"Penny!" he called, "it seems our guest has excellent taste." He winked at Kerri. "I'm sure she's going to love what we've prepared for her!"

Kerri followed Gus through into the house, his black patent shoes clicking on the tiles.

Penny looked stunning in a longer royal blue dress and classy silver jewellery, her blonde hair elegantly gathered in a bun. She was probably six inches shorter than Kerri, but her petite frame looked equally curvy now it was dressed up. Her eyes lit up as she saw her friend.

"Wow, honey -- look at you!" She too kissed the brunette on both cheeks and then held both her hands in her own as she looked her neighbour up and down.

"My, my, Gus -- everyone else's loss is our gain." Her eyes lingered a moment on Kerri's slim waist before she looked down at her long legs and high, black wedges. "Nice shoes, sugar," she smiled again, and slipped a hand round her waist.

"Cocktail, honey?"

"Ooh -- yes please, Penny."

"Gus! Two Long Slow Comfortable Screws!" They both giggled as Penny led her guest through to the veranda.

The two women chatted and giggled together comfortably, and Augustus -- two inches shorter than Kerri himself -- made three cocktails and brought them through to join them. They discussed Kerri's job, skirted round her lack of boyfriend ("or girlfriend?" Penny enquired slyly), and had just got onto Augustus' surprising former career in show business when the little man checked his watch and announced that it was time to go through to the dinner table.

"We're so glad you're here to help us celebrate this evening, Kerri," Penny smiled as she squeezed Kerri's left hand as her husband took hold of her right. "Come and see what we've bought!"

"Ta-da! What do you think?"

It was a table. A massive, polished, rectangular wooden table.

"Very nice," she smiled, because it was.

"Cost twenty-four hundred, it's 4 feet wide, 8 feet long -- and it pulls out to 12 feet," Gus said proudly. Kerri glanced at Penny who rolled her eyes at her. "It can seat eight like this or twelve when it's been extended." He placed both his hands on the table's surface. "But we haven't tried that yet, and tonight: just the three of us."

"Will you help us set the table, honey?" Penny said.

"Of course -- what do you want me to do?"

"You're such a sweet girl, Kerri," Penny smiled, her blue eyes sparkling as she stared deep into Kerri's dark ones. She clasped both of Kerri's hands in her own. "I'm sure we'll have a wonderful evening."

"I'll try my best," Kerri winked.

Penny smiled kindly at her again.

"Open wide, sugar," she said.

"Sorry?" Kerri said, thinking she'd misheard.

Suddenly, she felt something large and firm press against her lips.

"Wha...?!" she started to say, and unwittingly opened up for the large rubber ball. Augustus pulled on the straps from behind her and the ball forced its way in, opening her mouth wide and settling snugly behind her teeth. Penny's husband fastened the strap tightly under Kerri's long dark hair at the back of her neck.

"Mmmph!" was all Kerri could manage. She tried to pull her hands clear, but Penny's grip strengthened. "Oh honey, I won't enjoy it as much if you struggle."

"I will," said Augustus as he fiddled at the table behind her.

"Shush, Gus!" Penny snapped before returning her bewitching gaze to Kerri. "This is your gift to us, Kerri."

"Mmmphh?"

"Oh -- did you bring something else, sugar?" Penny asked innocently. "I didn't see anything -- did you, dear?"

"No, just the wine and herself."

"Thank you, Kerri," Penny cooed, "it's very generous to give yourself to us, honey."

'What the hell is going on,' Kerri thought. She tried to pull at her hands free again, but Augustus came over and clapped some police-issue cuffs around her wrists.

"Mmmph?" Kerri's eyes darted about; she tried to turn, to twist, to see if there was a way out of this astonishing situation.

"Come over here," said Augustus. His hands firmly clasped her hips and steered her over to the table, Penny walking backwards with her hands still gripped on Kerri's.

"Just the two of us for dinner, and you're here to serve it up to us," Penny said. "Up you get now, sugar."

'Hell, now what?' she looked desperately at Penny.

"MMMPPH!!" Gus landed a sharp smack on Kerri's ass.

"Up you get, sugar," Penny repeated, gesturing with her eyes. "Onto the table."

" 'O!" Kerri shook her head.

"Yes," Gus said, smacking her ass again, harder this time. Kerri squealed and she jumped forwards with the impact. Maybe if she just got on with it, it would be over soon.

She stood on tiptoe and mounted her opposite knee on the table. Penny released her hands and Kerri was able to place them on the table to lever herself up. She was about to sit down on the edge when she saw Augustus raise his hand again.

"On your knees, sugar."

She stayed where she was -- on her knees with her ass in the air in front of the people who'd just gagged and cuffed her.

"What do you think, dear?" Penny said to her husband.

"Mighty fine, Pen, mighty fine."

"Beautiful ass, isn't it?"

Kerri closed her eyes: where was this going now?

"It certainly is, Pen -- luscious." He smacked her again, bringing forth a cry and a tear to her eye. Her ass stung.

"Turn round, honey," Penny purred.

She shuffled round on her knees and Augustus fastened a leather collar round her neck, passing the lead to his wife.

"Thank you," she said. "This way, Kerri."

She walked down the length of the table, and Kerri struggled to keep up shuffling her bound hands ahead of her knees on the smooth table surface.

"Stop just there, dear!" Augustus called. Penny stopped and Kerri was stranded in the middle of the table. Seconds later, she felt the man tying ropes round her calves, just above the ankles, pulling her feet and knees together. 'Oh shit!' She could feel her bosom heaving as she took some deep breaths.

"Ready, Pen?"

Kerri saw Penny nod at her husband, and then she felt him pull her feet back towards his end of the table. Penny kept tight hold of the lead, and she was forced to lay her thighs and waist down on the table's surface. Seconds later, she knew that the rope tying her ankles had been tied to the table, and that she was stuck. Then Penny pulled on the lead, and she was forced to lower her torso down onto the table, too, her breasts flattening out under her as her hands slid out in front of her.

"Perfect, dear!"

"Anything for you my love!" Augustus chirped.

He came round to his wife's end of the table and took the lead from her as he gave her a peck on the cheek. He looped the lead tightly round the cuffs, pulled out the slack and fastened the end of it to something on the underside of the table.

"I've another present for you, Pen -- actually, two presents."

He held up a pair of scissors and a short, black leather crop: his wife squealed with delight. Kerri squirmed, testing her bonds; she could move a little sideways, but she was held tight at either end of her stretched out body. No escape.

"I had this made specially," Augustus was saying as Penny inspected the crop, turning it over in her hands as she admired the design. "It's got an extra-whippy shaft and that leather at the end should really make an impression."

Kerri didn't like the sound of that.

"That's so thoughtful, Gus, thank you. I'll let you use the scissors."

"Lie still, Kerri -- I don't want to hurt you," Augustus said.

"Mmmh?" Kerri grunted. 'Oh well, that's alright then,' she thought. 'As long you don't want to hurt me everything else is just peachy!'

Kerri heard the fabric of her tight dress being cut between the backs of her legs. She held still, blushing as she felt the cool air on her previously covered skin, but more afraid of the sharp blades so close to her most private parts. Augustus continue cutting up Kerri's dress, exposing more of her dark skin. Kerri closed her eyes; the humiliation! Stripped, against her will by an older man!

"Thong on or off, dear," he asked, pausing at his guest's waist.

"Off, of course, Gus."

SNIP-SNIP-SNIP!

He continued cutting up her back until he'd severed the last scrap of material and the dress fell away at either side, laying bare Kerri's body to the room. She felt a tugging underneath her as the ruined dress was pulled from between her and the table. She was now totally naked. She clenched her butt checks together as the draught tickled her.

"There you are, Pen: ready for the crop."

Kerri heard a whoosh!, then felt a sharp sting on her ass.

SMACK!

"MMMM!!" Kerri squealed.

"What do you think?" Augustus asked.

"Oh!" Penny exclaimed. "It's left a mark in the shape of a 'P' on her bottom! I love it!"

"Do the other cheek."

SMACK!

"NNNGH!"

"She's definitely yours now, Pen -- look: you've got your initials on her," Augustus laughed.

Penny chuckled. Kerri cringed at the thought of having 'PP' branded on her ass-cheeks, but lay still, hoping it wouldn't be permanent.

"Take a photo!" Penny exclaimed.

"Never mind that -- help me with these straps."

Then the little man, neat and tidy in his black dress trousers, white shirt and black bow tie, went around the table, pulling out thick nylon straps that were discreetly attached to the underside of the table.

'Have they bought a new table just to place me on, or am I just the new girl on the table?' Kerri thought as the couple started pulling the straps over her prone figure. Kerri had calmed down a bit; she wasn't sure she was keen on the spanking, but she thought she could handle just being secured to the table like some sort of novelty decoration; that couldn't be too bad, could it?

She felt the straps tightening over her, and it certainly wasn't so bad. By the time Augustus had tightened the last one, she was pinned firm to the table by straps over several parts of her calves, knees, thighs, waist and back. Two more held her outstretched arms, above and below her elbows, and her neck was held down by the lead. Part of her thought this was quite comfy, actually.

The tingling in her ass cheeks had subsided as the straps had been pulled tight over her. Kerri felt a little less exposed, like being strapped to a table for whatever reason these two freaks had was less embarrassing than being stark naked before them. She almost felt reassured by the tightness of the straps, like she was protected and held safe by their pressure.

"There we go: totally strapped down and helpless," Augustus said, Kerri feeling immediately disconcerted by the last word. "You carry on while I go and fetch dinner."

SMACK!

"MMMM!" Kerri started.

SMACK! SMACK! Kerri clamped her eyes shut and balled her hands into fists.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Starting at Kerri's exposed butt, Penny began methodically smacking every inch of her friend's skin that was available between the straps.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Kerri's skin burned with the sharp explosions of pain spreading across her body. Her cries subsided briefly as she struggled to control herself.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Her back, bottom, thighs and shoulders were covered with the little 'P' shapes denoting Penny's superiority over her neighbour.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Kerri writhed, struggling against her restraints and the flashes of pain filling her mind. She began to cry out again, louder and without control and she shuddered bodily with each new blast of exquisite agony. She barely noticed her shoes being removed, but the next two strikes stung the soles of her bare feet.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH!" she shrieked. Her toes curled spastically and she thought she was going to piss herself.

"Dinner is served!" Augustus called from another room.

"Coming dear," Penny trilled before landing two final blows on her young friend's ass.

SMACK! SMACK!

"MMMGH!" Kerri groaned. The last two were almost welcome after the smacks on her bared feet, but she was panting heavily now, her entire body tensed as she anticipated further blows. None came and she slowly started to relax her taut muscles, trying to deal with the intense heat she felt across select parts of her body. She took a handful of deep breaths as she heard Penny's heels click-clack away from the table.

If her body was over-stimulated, her mind was numb. She had no idea how long she lay there before the happy couple returned to the table.

"I forgot to give you your presents," Penny said. Paper rustled, boxes were opened; Kerri kept her eyes closed -- she didn't want to look.

"Two Hitachis!" Augustus exclaimed. ""I'll have to get married more often!" He kissed his wife again. "Let's get this one to work before we eat."

Kerri had just about calmed down -- as had her breathing -- but now she felt the straps over her thighs loosen, and then two hands between her thighs, trying to prise them apart.

" 'O!" she managed, clamping her legs tighter together.

"Tut, tut," said Penny.

SMACK-SMACK-SMACK-SMACK-SMACK!

Penny landed five consecutive blows all on the same patch of her quivering ass.

"MMMMMMGGGGGHHHHH!!!"

"Come now, Kerri," the petite housewife purred, "let Gus have his fun too."

Kerri panted through the pain, her eyes clamped shut. She could put up with the crop if it meant no Hitachi.

SMACK-SMACK-SMACK-SMACK-SMACK-SMACK-SMACK!

Kerri squealed loud and long. She couldn't put up with it: she gave in and relaxed her legs. She felt Augustus push the body of the vibrator down between her legs and onto the table, and she squirmed as the head of the tool was manoeuvred up to her pussy.

"First gear for now, I think," Augustus said pulling the straps tight over her thighs once more; the Hitachi was now trapped in place beneath her. "I love remote controls," he said. The vibrator began buzzing against Kerri's clitoris.

'Oh God,' she thought. She didn't want the humiliation of cumming like this. She wasn't OK with this, and she certainly didn't want the extra shame of these monsters giving her orgasms. Kerri was frightened now -- she knew that she hadn't had one of these pressed against her for over a year now, but she remembered what they did to her: she didn't know how long she would last before she gave the Porters what they expected. She shivered as she felt the first twinges of arousal, the first moistness within her.

As she concentrated on thinking mundane and unsexy thoughts, she was vaguely aware of things being placed on her back, on her ass and on her thighs -- nothing too heavy, but some of it was cool and made her flinch. She opened her eyes and saw Penny with two tomatoes in her hands: they were going to eat off her. Part of Kerri relaxed: so this was what this was all about -- they just wanted to eat their celebration dinner off the body of a beautiful woman. She'd heard of this fetish, and she relaxed, almost ignoring the incessant work of the Hitachi.

-

For the next thirty minutes, Augustus and Penny Porter ate a simple meal of salad vegetables, boiled eggs, cold meats and fruit. The cold meats were placed flat on her thighs. Cherry tomatoes, boiled eggs and olives were balanced on her back, two small bunches of grapes were balanced on her butt, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries were settled in the groove between her thighs and - after Augustus had parted her ass cheeks -- an ice cube was placed on her anus; she clenched involuntarily around the freezing lump.

They ate slowly, inanely discussing the merits of the food they ate, as they regarded the platter it sat upon.

Kerri, despite her best efforts, was being turned on by the Hitachi. She knew that her captors knew that the vibrator was going to break her defences, that no matter how hard she tried, it was inevitable that sooner or later it was going to make her scream through her gag in ecstasy.

As Gus popped another olive into his mouth, he used the remote control to nudge the Hitachi to its second speed setting. Kerri groaned and a tomato rolled off her back.

"Naughty girl," said Penny, and she whacked Kerri's exposed flank with her crop.

SMACK!

"MMGGHH!"

An egg rolled off the other side as she started.

SMACK-SMACK!

Kerri got the message and held as still as she could, praying that nothing else fell off her. She grunted with the effort and the pain.

"UUUUUNNGGGGHHHH!"

"Well done, honey -- you're a fast learner," Penny said.

"Let's see if she's a fast cummer," her husband said, grabbing a handful of Kerri's groin as he took some berries.

She was getting closer. The vibrator was merciless, and despite her best efforts, Kerri began to moan and shake. The bunch of grapes atop her left buttock slid off in front of Penny and her fate was sealed. As the Hitachi ground away at her, Penny began punishing Kerri again with the crop.

SMACK!

"MMMAAARRGGH!"

SMACK!

The circle completed itself now: with every smack, Kerri was ramped up to the next intensity level, with each transition between these levels her body shook more, and as she shook more, more food fell from her, earning another smack.

"MMMGGGHH!"

The remaining food had all fallen off her back now, as had the grapes from her ass. Her exposed skin was now red with repetitions of the letter 'P', and her body convulsed beneath her restraints with the pain of the smacks and the nearing orgasm brought on by the Hitachi. The pain was almost unbearable, and Kerri prayed that her orgasm would save her, that the sheer ecstasy of climax would wash all the agony in her blazing skin away.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Three's Company

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds