• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mischa and the Bare Springs

Mischa and the Bare Springs

123

Mischa slowly opened her eyes to see the bright morning sun creeping his way over the top of the mountain looming in front of her. Cool autumn air pushed through and past the truck as it turned off the lonely road onto an even lonelier dirt path that meandered into the hills. She took one last deep breath of the cool mountain air as Darius closed the windows to keep the dust out. Laboriously, she uncurled from her current position balled up in the passenger seat and stretched her legs out in front of her as well as she could. The long drive to their weekend destination was almost over.

She finished stretching and lightly placed her hand atop her husband's as he slowed the car and pulled into an empty gravel lot at the base of their climb. The mountain loomed over them, shadowing their truck from the rising sun. They stood at the base of the trail and shouldered their light packs. The hill didn't bother them, the ascent only climbed steeply for around eight hundred feet before tapering off to a calmly sloping 8 miles to their destination. With a silent nod, they stepped off up the trail.

Their destination was the Bare Springs, a location aptly named by the prospectors who discovered it late in the gold rush. A man named John Wye had uprooted his family from their home in Pennsylvania in search of fortune and, like the majority of those westward-bound, had found only dirt, sweat, and tears. His wife died shortly after they made it to the California Trail, and he was left to care for his ten year old son and five year old daughter while he fruitlessly searched. By the time they reached the springs, they were all two years older and famished to the brink of death. Their oxen died at the base of this range and John drove his family higher into the mountains in attempt to gain a commanding view of the terrain to plot their final attempt for life.

He identified a large rock at the end of a trail, rumored to be the very same trail Mischa's feet now plodded along, and made straight for it. As they approached, they heard the sounds of a Native American village. However unwise to amble up to an unknown village in this area, John and his children were at the end of their rope and had found potential for salvation. Cresting the final hilltop before the spire, John was almost run over by two naked children sprinting across the trail in a game of tag. They seemed to not even take notice of him as they angled back toward the rock and continued the pursuit. He followed their line of movement and saw a tiny village of no more than ten small grass huts styled similarly to those of other indigenous tribes in the region.

What struck him here was that all the villagers were naked. Not bare-chested, not covered with tiny loincloths, just naked. He called out to them and they took him and his children in, hurriedly giving them water and food. It wasn't long before he'd eaten his fill and passed out.

On waking to chill evening air, he'd found his clothes were gone and saw his children were naked as well. Some of the local youths had engaged them in a game of tag and they were all playing joyously. A beautiful woman roused him and led him around the village, which he now realized was arranged in a semi-circle facing a rather large pool with steam rising from it. At one end was the large spire he'd been using as a landmark and a small fountain of hot water bubbled out at its base. The woman led him into the warm water and bathed him. The sun set and the world was momentarily dark, lit only by the myriad stars overhead. The woman continued to bathe him tenderly and thoroughly, caressing him softly under the water. She spoke a few words he didn't understand softly into his ear and the water came alive. Bright green light suffused through it, allowing him to see the bottom clearly and illuminating the beautiful naked woman whose firm breasts were now pressed against his arm as she massaged his thigh under the water. The pool was unlike anything he'd ever seen and he was convinced she had spoken magic words in his ear.

Over the course of the following week, the natives fed and nurtured him, bathing him daily. When he'd regained his strength, they returned the family's clothing, gave them a knapsack of food, and pointed them in the direction of the nearest town.

When John arrived in the town, he gave up prospecting in favor of running the local saloon. He told tales to any who would listen of the small village, playing up the beauty and kindness of its inhabitants and the majesty of the hot springs. The stories always began with the tale of his first night there where the beautiful girl massaged him. He described her as a nymph for he felt she'd worked some form of magic on him. He named the spring and called the villagers the People of the Bare Springs. Some years later, he had enough money from his business to lead a supply train up the mountain to repay their kindness. Unfortunately, his telling of wild stories of beauty and kindness and magic water did not have his expected effect.

Missionaries had moved into the village, looking to cure the inhabitants of their naked savagery. Instead, they brought pestilence and in a few short months, the village was wiped out. Looters came later, defiling the homes in search of anything worth selling. Finding nothing, they eventually settled for burying the bodies and levelling the huts to make the springs a monetary attraction. They proved too difficult to travel to and eventually the profiteers packed up shop and left too. All John Wye found was an empty space where once there was life and happiness. He wouldn't even hear the tale of the village's demise as it wasn't discovered until a team of anthropologists rediscovered the springs' location nearly a century later.

Mischa shook off the sad tale and stretched her neck skyward, allowing the sun to warm her skin. They had summited the first hill and the air atop the ridge was the perfect temperature to regulate heat, allowing the sun to provide warmth and a light breeze to keep the body cool. Up ahead, her husband was pulling away from her. He always had problems with pacing himself, looking only to get to his destination with a single-minded determination.

"Darius, let's take a break. You're forgetting we're on a vacation hike again."

He turned with a roguish smile and took a seat on a rock just to the side of the trail. "You're right, I just figured we'd get the hard part over quickly and forgot to throttle back after we crested the hill. I wasn't even looking around. I really do love this view."

Mischa dropped her pack and sat in his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. They sat for some moments, catching their breath and drinking in the view before they set out again, at a more leisurely pace this time with Mischa in the lead.

They had been to the springs six times in their last two years of living nearby and even though the state puts the site in the same category as its nude beaches, Mischa and Darius had never seen anyone actually take the springs up on their name. The crowd that came up seemed to be a tasteful bunch of late 20s professionals with a smattering of young families thrown in. Still, visiting a place known for its ancient community of nudists drove the mind to wonder what it would be like to live in such an open and accepting environment.

Mischa was still wondering at these things as they drew up to the base of the large spire and the edge of the hot springs. Steam was rising from the clear waters as always and there was not a soul in sight. If anyone else was coming to the pool, they usually got there before the couple, having the opportunity to drive up Friday night instead of Saturday morning. Mischa was feeling adventurous and, if they continued to have the pool to themselves, she thought she might strip down for a soak later.

They continued on past the pool another hundred yards to the lone tree they'd discovered on their second trip up and made to set up camp. They didn't carry much with them, just some food for the night and morning, some sleeping and hygiene gear, and a portable shower they could hang from the tree to get clean before entering the springs. In their usual fashion, Darius put in his headphones and leaned against the tree to adjust the laces of his shoes while Mischa laid out her sleeping mat and removed her shirt, keeping her sports bra and shorts on as she settled into a yoga routine. Darius waited for her to get settled and planted a quick kiss on her forehead before disappearing over the lip of the hill and off on a run in the wilderness.

Alone with her yoga routine and her thoughts, Mischa continued to ponder the possibility of a naked dip in the pool later in the evening. At first, she envisioned waiting until Darius was asleep and sneaking off to the water alone, stripping down at the edge and settling in for a good soak. He quickly invaded her thoughts, though and she realized it wouldn't be any fun without him there. She replayed the scene, each time getting naked together farther and farther back away from the pool until they stripped at their camp and walked the football field to the pool completely denuded. Her pale skin shone brightly under the light of the moon and his dark skin rendered him a ghostly silhouette against the night sky.

She attempted to banish the thoughts; the springs were a public place for public use. Of the six times they'd been here, only once had they been alone. One time a family even showed up just before sunset, having struggled up the hill with small children. She thought of John and his kids, and of the special treatment he received in the water when he visited.

That was for another people at another time. Knowing her luck, she would go nude to the pool and it would be the one time a random couple would arrive late at night, having misjudged the hike. She felt herself blushing at the thought of being caught out in the buff away from her clothes. The thought mortified her. Changing from cobra to downward facing dog, she realized the fear of being found was giving her another, quite unexpected feeling, a wet spot was growing in between her thighs and the soft gossamer of her underwear provided stimulation to her engorged vulva.

With some controlled breathing, she was able to bring herself back under control. The idea of being caught in the nude should not arouse her, especially since the late night arrivals could turn out to be a family with six children. Back under control, she finished her relaxing yoga routine, determined to just enjoy the weekend as they always had, and laid down to take a nap until Darius returned in about a half hour.

Darius returned and grabbed some water from the spring for the portable shower and Mischa awoke to the sound of water cleansing his sweat-soaked body. She looked up and saw that instead of following their normal swimsuit for bathing in the open rule, he was standing stark naked under the tree.

"Darius! What are you doing?" she admonished him, "someone could come up this hill at any moment."

He shrugged and continued washing himself. "I forgot my suit. What's wrong, you don't like what you see?" It wasn't that at all. His nudity wasn't the problem, but that she had resolved to remain clothed less than an hour ago. Besides, between the sweat and the water running down his dark brown skin, his muscular 5'11" frame looked delectable. She looked him up and down and saw that he was halfway erect and realized that he had been ogling her in her sleep. The wetness in her crotch quickly returned at the thought of being watched and admired by her husband.

Mischa stood from the thin mat and allowed her feet to settle into the soft grass that surrounded the base of the tree. Breathing deeply, she crossed her arms in front of her and grasped the elastic hem of her sports bra. The world became still as she contemplated the consequences of her actions. She glanced up at Darius, who stood motionless and covered in soap suds from head to toe. The water was no longer flowing from the shower bucket as he'd released the pull handle and dropped his arms to his sides. His chest moved heavily as he stared almost hungrily at her. Mischa saw that his cock was now fully erect and bobbing lightly with his heartbeat.

She made her decision and, in an instant, her bra was on the ground by her feet and her shorts and panties followed shortly thereafter. The shower water had cooled off significantly and she shivered as Darius invited her in with him. They cleaned up quickly, not wanting to have to take multiple trips to fill the water bucket. It felt good to be naked and not only because of the wanton look she got from her husband as he eyeballed her bare form out in nature; that part always felt good. It was as if his eyes were the precursor to his hands and she could almost feel his caress in his look. What she hadn't realized was how good nature would feel. As she sat out on her mat to dry, the cool breeze flowed around and through her, refreshing her to her core. The sun gently pulled the water off her skin, cooling her then replacing the chill with its warmth.

They got dressed soon after, Darius not realizing her possible newfound fondness for nudity in nature and unintentionally goading her into dressing by doing so himself. Dinner was a quick meal of the dehydrated food they'd brought with them. It was filling, if not extremely satisfying. The sun was low to the horizon when they finished and sat leaning against one another, her head on his shoulder.

"You ready for a dip?" Darius broke the long silence.

"Sounds good, let me change into my suit." She had put on her set of hiking clothes for the next day after the shower and now pulled her swimsuit out of the bag. The bikini she'd brought was one of her favorites. The pink top hugged her breasts perfectly and the blue bottom did the same for her tight ass. She stood to change into it, taking more time than was necessary to put the suit on and allowing her husband the opportunity to roam her body with his eyes.

"If you don't hurry up and get some clothes on, we might not ever make it to the springs." He said half-jokingly. She was immediately wet again. His need for her body was intensely arousing and starkly different than the earlier pleasure she'd felt allowing nature to caress her bare skin. Each feeling was immensely pleasurable and marvelously complementary.

"Is that so?" She teased, cocking her hip toward him.

"It is. That body of yours drives me wild."

It didn't take much more contemplation. The bottom of the sun was now touching the horizon. No one was going to join them up here at this hour. She shoved her suit back into the bag and held a hand out to her husband. "Come on. Let's take advantage of these Bare Springs."

As he stood up, she motioned for him to drop his shorts and his somewhat confused look turned into the world's biggest shit-eating grin. His shorts fell in a flash and she turned and led him to the pool while he was still kicking them off his feet. After catching up, he placed an arm around her and kissed her cheek. The edge of the pool formed a natural stairway into its depths. She descended first, maintaining a hand on his arm to keep her balance on the slick rocks. The water stayed at a temperature of one hundred degrees year round depending on rain and that warmth coursed through her body as she sat on a shelf ledge against the wall of the shallow pool.

"So, what's up with the new naked thing?" Darius asked. She certainly didn't marry him because he was so smooth. "I mean, not that I'm complaining. Just curious is all."

"You started it, mister naked shower."

"Yeah but I've never had an issue getting naked outside. Remember the beach that first April?"

"Of course I do, I was appalled." He was referring to the first spring break they'd known one another. They'd visited a beach near their college, not wanting to take a long trip south to a warmer clime. He insisted on going swimming in the cold water and jumped in with just his boxers on. When he got out, he chose to ditch the wet boxers and get dressed. "We weren't even dating – barely knew each other – and I had already seen you naked."

"Yeah but you knew what you were working with." He smiled at her and she laughed.

The sun was low now, providing its last minutes of light. She snuggled in closer to him and turned to meet his eyes. "That I did."

She watched as his eyes bore into hers, then moved down to her lips and back again. They made the journey of inches at a laboriously slow pace. He observed her intensely, wanting to re-memorize every feature of her face. The love he felt for her was apparent in his expression and she could feel herself melting. He moved closer, leaning down until his lips gently brushed hers. She responded by following his lips as he pulled away from her, drawing him into a lingering kiss. After what seemed like minutes, he broke the kiss and pressed his forehead against hers, smiling again. Unsatisfied, she pursued again, this time gently parting his lips with her tongue. Their tongues caressed and danced in each other's mouths and Mischa could feel a familiar heat rising in the pit of her stomach. She felt a hand go to her cheek and another go to her thigh. It felt so warm and comforting to be held by him.

"Oh, excuse us!"

The kiss broken startlingly, the two lovers turned towards the sound of the intrusion and sank lower into the water. Her arm reflexively covered her breasts and her legs crossed. Another couple had joined them at the pool. They stood a fair distance away, panting at the base of the rock. The man was small and pasty, his skin was flushed with exhaustion and he was doubled over. The woman was taller than he was, and much more fit. She wore only a sports bra and compression shorts and her flat stomach was apparently ripped even in the twilight. It was she who interrupted the kiss with her loud interruption.

"We'll just set up on the other side of this rock. See you guys in a little bit!"

As they turned to go, Mischa groaned in disappointment. It was just getting good and they had to come. She could feel her flower wilting. Darius was laughing uncontrollably and she leaned her forehead against his cheek. The feeling was almost the same as getting caught in his parents' house so many years before. He would have blue balls and she would have to go to bed horny.

"We should go back now, or at least grab your suit and my running shorts," Darius declared between fits of laughter.

"No!" She answered more emphatically than she'd meant to, startling herself. Then, in a quieter tone, "I don't think that's necessary, this is the Bare Springs after all; legally recognized as a nudist resort." There was a battle raging inside her. Logically, she knew she should feel embarrassment at being caught in the nude, but the emotion was only marginal. Between the strong physical incentive and her new joy at being naked and the also novel lack of embarrassment at being seen in such a state, staying nude in the warm pool was the winning course of action.

Darius couldn't care less. Finished laughing, he leaned back with his arms up on the rock shelf behind them, fingers lightly touching her shoulder. "Okay, you don't have to tell me twice." Mischa reached up and brought her hand to his cheek, drawing him in for a short light kiss. She trailed her hand down his chest then off his body and into the water. As it swam over to her side, it bumped against the underwater spire of his length. A gasp escaped from her lips at the realization that he was still hard as the rock they rested on. A glance up revealed a smirk on his face upturned to the sky and the fact that his nonchalance was just an act. They both still had skin in this game.

"I'm Sherry," the voice from earlier called out from the other side of the pool. Mischa drew her eyes from her husband's coy smile to the source of the noise. The woman could best be described as a nymph. Her tall stature was complemented by well-placed curves of her breasts and hips. Her stomach was flat and toned and her legs had a muscular beauty. She was wearing a standard bikini with full bottoms that were about as modest as modern two-piece bottoms could get. The grey of her eyes shone against the moonlight from across the pool, giving her gentle auburn-framed face a feel of the fantastic.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Mischa and the Bare Springs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds