• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Saving My Species Ch. 01

Saving My Species Ch. 01

This is my third submission. I'd really appreciate any comments my readers have about my writing - both the content and the style!

*****

I walked into the dive bar and ordered a beer. The bartender poured the pint disinterestedly, placed it on the bar-towel, and named the price.

"Keep the change", I muttered as I handed over a coin. The barkeep took it from me without breaking eye contact, turned towards the till, then hesitated as he looked at the obol I had handed him by way of payment. He inspected it for a moment, looked at me, looked back at the obol, and pocketed the token. He understood.

"Perhaps you'd like to join the game, Sir." he suggested. As he spoke, he indicated towards a door behind the bar - which lead to a room used by patrons to host illegal poker games.

"Sounds good to me." It was tough to keep the stoniness from my tone. I was not here to play games, but he knew that already. The scrawny unshaven young man unlocked the door to let me through, then slammed it quickly shut behind me. I could hear an argument being held back on the other side, between the barkeep and an over-eager young patron.

"Hey Johann. I wanna play. How about it?"

"Get lost kid. You want to stay away from that. Believe me."

"I'm not a kid. You KNOW that I'm 21 now!"

"Changes nothing. You ain't invited."

"Awww c'mon. You could vouch for me or whatever right? You know I can raise the buy-in."

"Keep your voice down kid. You want every cop in town coming down here? Now scram, before I kick you out."

The kid started to move away from the bar.

"I'll be back, Johann. When I get in there, I'll be leaving with everyone's stacks."

"Yeah, whatever kid."

I couldn't help but smirk a little. There were only ever enough games held in this room to keep up its reputation - usually only two a year. Its real purpose was a lot more dangerous. The incantation left my lips and turned my breath into a light purple smoke. I had rehearsed the words a thousand times, but the smoke could only appear here - in a place touched by the occult. The carpet pulled slightly at my shoes as I trod across its sticky surface, towards the door in the opposite wall. I ran a hand down its ancient wooden fascia in admiration of the workmanship which had created it, then crouched down to blow my smoke-breath into the lock.

The door creaked and warped slightly as it accepted my "key", then vanished entirely to reveal the solid stone steps - leading down towards my destination. As my second footstep echoed through the cave, the door reappeared behind me, every bit as solid as it had been before. My face had regained its previous cold expression, with the only detectable hint of trepidation being the few millimetres my eyebrows were raised. It had to be a brave man to walk into her lair. Tahnya was a vampire, one of the last vestiges of her kind, paranoid, vicious, and burning with rage over the condition of her species.

With the door closed, the descent proper began. I intended to project confidence, so my steps were regular and purposeful. She would already be able to hear me and knew that I was approaching. There were five-hundred stairs down - not a number I honestly fancied trying to tackle in a hurry. Escape wasn't going to be an option. This was going to be all or nothing. I tried putting my hands in my pockets to give the sound of my approach an air of nonchalance, but this nearly back-fired as I stepped on a stray rock and came close to losing my balance. The hands came out of my pockets and swayed gently at my side instead from then on. Why was I keeping up the pretence now? She would have easily detected my stumbling.

The stairs finally opened out into an enormous cavern - clearly organic in its original formation, however containing alcoves and decorative structures which had been later carved out by hand. It was gently lit by luminescent plants and mosses, and otherwise decorated in an extravagant style, reminiscent of the chambers in which had rested the kings and queens of old. My eyes darted around the room, to every nook and cranny, attempting to locate the she-demon.

Her voice echoed gently around the rocky lair as she addressed me, the man who had violated her sacred space.

"I have been expecting you Vik. You are as predictable as the celestial orbits."

I raised an eyebrow at her words, while trying to home in on where the sound was coming from. The echoing was making it a lot more difficult than most environments back above ground. We had not met before, but the underworld was thin on the ground these days, and I knew that those of her nature usually developed certain talents as a result.

Attempting to appear casual, moving further in to the cavern at a stroll, I replied,

"So where's my welcome committee then?"

"You're lucky I didn't just smite you where you stood."

"I think we both know that would be a little harder than you're making out."

"Perhaps."

A pregnant silence filled the air between us. She was clearly unsure of my purpose there, and I was grateful just to still be alive and on my feet (although I couldn't let her know that). One of us would have to break the stalemate. She broke the silence first.

"You've gone to a lot of effort to get here."

"I have."

"What is your purpose here?"

"I have a proposition for you."

"And what could you possibly have that I might want."

"It's less about what you want, more about what you need. What we both need."

"I sincerely doubt that our kinds have anything in common".

I knew that this would need a little clarification, something beyond words. I had been utilising a lot of focus just to hold myself together, and I relinquished a little of that to make my next point. My facial hair grew visibly before her eyes, and the hair on my skin thickened and coarsened. I couldn't lose control completely, or I would revert to my powerful but primitive wild self. She realised almost immediately what I was showing her.

"Ahhhh - this explains a lot." she said with a twinkle of amusement. "Not Human, but Lycan."

Yes - this is why I had picked a full moon to make this journey. My werewolf self was now partially on show, and I had to make myself vulnerable in order to focus enough to coax my body back into its human form. I needed my wits and human intelligence for the moment. I would need my other side later.

"We are both among the last of our kinds, Lady Tahnya. I propose that we merge our houses - so that the legacies of both of our ancestors can be upheld. Individually, we are dying out. Together, we can rebuild."

She laughed scornfully at my words.

"Do I understand you correctly, werewolf? Are you suggesting that we... breed?"

I straightened my back, trying to maintain the respectability I had been projecting until now.

"Yes. One interpretation of the tomes suggests that this is the best course for the survival of both of our species - to create a new kind of life, a hybrid who carries both lycan and vampyric blood."

Her face, already disdainful, turned to outright scorn.

Her voice became edgy, dangerous, and tinged with disgust.

"I will never... NEVER... pollute my bloodline with the blood of your kind. You are little more than animals, and I have tolerated your intrusion long enough."

She moved to hex me, but I relaxed my focus, changed form and leaped at her - my lycan legs providing me with so much more strength and speed than my human ones. I struggled to keep my mind from being controlled entirely by instinct. My werewolf mind would want to merely kill and devour her - which would negate the entire point of this quest. I needed her alive. She could be angry, injured, unconscious - none of that mattered, All I needed, was for her to be and stay alive.

I heard Tahnya start reciting another incantation, and used a nearby wall to launch myself towards her. This time, she didn't move but continued chanting. As the full force of my body slammed into her, she turned her head and looked at me for just a fraction of a second, eyes glinting with malice. As we both crashed to the floor, she cracked her head on a stone plinth, knocking her unconscious. It was a heavy impact, and I knew that she would be out for some time as a result. I therefore didn't bother restraining her, but dragged her limp form up on to her altar, and frenziedly tore every scrap of clothing from her body with my teeth.

I paused for just a moment to admire her pale skin, marked here and there with scratches and bite marks from my onslaught. I padded up to her, breathed in the scent of her aura through my sensitive nose, and became immediately and irresistibly aroused. I fought with myself mentally, trying to decide whether to proceed in my lycan form, or whether to revert back to human - but her intoxicating smell, along with the impulsiveness of my werewolf brain made the decision for me. I had the most incredible boner, and in changing my form, was already completely unclothed. I had dragged her up on to the altar so that she lay on her back, cunt exposed, and her legs hanging off the side. I buried my nose in her womanhood. It was cold, like her nature, and yet strangely excited me even more. I manipulated her nub with my snout, and started to use my tongue to test her wetness. Despite being out for the count, her body tensed slightly in response to my efforts, and I managed to quickly get her juices flowing.

I could wait no longer, and used my front paws to lift myself to standing height. My human and werewolf selves were in the middle of a full blown war in my mind, but my body knew what needed to be done... what it desperately wanted to do to her. I nuzzled my face against her belly for a few moments, giving thanks to the womb that was soon to bare my child, then moved my rock-hard meatstick towards her opening.

As my tip came up to rest against her cold slit, I paused - savouring the moment and trying to instil some calm in my thoughts. This moment had come from three years of careful preparation - and I did not want it to be over too soon. I had worked too hard to just shoot my load and walk away. Calmed slightly, I rested my paws on her hips to gain some purchase - then slowly, carefully, entered her. It was a tight fit - a werewolf's form is often larger than their human form - and my cock was bigger than most to start with. I gently eased all the way in, my hairy balls finally coming to rest against her ass. I had thought that the cold would be a boner killer, but her smoothness made it somehow more erotic. The war between the two halves of my mind ceased, and both sides started to war against my body's urgency to finish the job.

I started to move slowly in and out of her, feeling and experiencing every bump, lump and ridge within. The fact that I had risked my life for this made it even more difficult to restrain myself. Her skin was so soft and smooth, untouched by the sun. Her hair was so dark, yet so fine. Her scent, distinct from that of the incense-filled cavern, was sublime. I leaned forwards, licking at her breasts with my rough tongue, and breathing her in as I thrust in and out of her with increasing desire and lust. I pinned her thighs to the altar with my paws in an attempt to get better purchase on her - then started to lose control. There was no more attempt to remain gentle - I could feel her start to bleed as I pumped my huge rod in to her cunt over and over. My balls were tightening, but still slapped loudly against the stone, which somehow turned me on more with every stinging impact.

I finally gave in to my lycan side, and let the full power of the full moon take over. My claws grew, and my cock stretched to its fullest size inside her. The sudden increase in friction finished me off, and I howled towards the skies as I came. Huge wads of semen flooded forth from my balls, filling her cold yet fertile womb with the genetics of my people. My senses overwhelmed me briefly as they told me that my mission had become a success. My whole body shuddered with both pleasure and pride at the knowledge that I was becoming the father of a new species - a people who would follow and protect our ways for generations to come, and who would be empowered by both the ability to shape-change, and the ability to cast magic at will.

I withdrew myself from her, flung her still unconscious form on to my back, then raced up the stairs to the ante-room. There, I changed back to my human form, put on the replacement clothes I had left there (identical to those I had entered in) then, wrapping her in a blanket as I picker her up, I exited the room with Tahnya in my arms. The barkeep's face largely hid his surprise when we emerged, but he raised his eyebrows at me, as if asking for an explanation. I figured that this was largely for the benefit of the bar patrons, as he was well-connected enough to have some idea what had gone down.

"It's alright, she's just had a few too many and fallen asleep. I'm just going to take her home... so she'll be safe."

The barkeep gave just a hint of a smile, nodded, and returned to cleaning the glasses.

On leaving the building, I took her straight back to the town-house which served as my clan's base and bound her hands in starsteel gauntlets. These prevented her from utilising her powers, but allowed her to carry out the necessary tasks to sustain her during her incarceration. Finally I took her to the basement, which we had furnished well for her stay. I locked the door behind us, and waited for her to awaken.

As she came round and realised her predicament - she looked at us with a bored expression on her face.

"Why have you restrained me in such a manner?" she asked.

"For the safety of our unborn child." I replied, "I don't want you to be able to cause it any harm."

A hint of cruel amusement crossed her features, causing her to expose those pointed teeth as she smirked.

"Oh, that's not at all necessary. I think you'll find that your little mutant will be as safe as you could possibly want it to be."

She refused to elaborate further, and would not speak on that or any other subject from that moment on - merely smirking every time I came to visit, until I had a feeling that, perhaps, my plan hadn't worked out as flawlessly as it had seemed after all...

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Saving My Species Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 60 milliseconds