• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Melinda's Story

Melinda's Story

Authors Note: This story combines incest and BDSM. If either of these subjects is offensive to you please read no further.


My name is Melinda. I am the mother of two children, a son Eric who is twenty and a daughter Melanie who is eighteen. I was only 19 when Eric was born and had just married their father who was several years older than me. From all outward appearances we were a very happy family. But I shared a secret life with my husband for many years that we kept very separate from our children.

It has been almost a year since my life suddenly changed in the most horrible and tragic ways possible when my husband and the father of my children was tragically killed in a traffic accident on his way to work. It was mid-winter and his car skidded out of control on a thin sheet of ice into a concrete wall. To say that I was devastated does not even begin to describe the void that I felt in my life. It was only for the help of my children that I kept from completely breaking down and coming apart.

After the accident my son left college to come back home to live with his sister and me. He helped me make all the funeral arrangements, pack up my husband's belongs and take care of all the other matters that needed to be dealt with. I can't tell you how much of a really big help he has been. I am quite certain I could have never made it through this terrible ordeal without him.

It was on a Friday evening and I had just come home from work. I had a car load of groceries with me that I had pick up on the way home. I yelled up to Eric, "Come on downstairs, I've got groceries and I need help bringing them all in."

After all the groceries had been brought in and put away Eric said, "Mom do you know what I have been doing all week while you were at work?"

"Hopefully something productive," I said.

"Yes very productive, I learned a lot, I was reading dad's journal."

"What journal, your father didn't keep a journal," I responded.

"Yes he did. It was on his old computer in the office. There was a lot of information about you in it."

"How did you get into his old computer? I don't even know the password."

"Mom, I am computer science major, figuring out a password is a piece of cake for me."

"So what did this journal have to say?" I asked, my curiosity starting to peak.

"It wasn't just what it had to say, but there were lots of pictures and videos of you as well. Here are few that I printed out," Eric said pulling something from his back pocket and spreading them out on the kitchen counter top.

I almost collapsed when I saw what Eric had found. My late husband must have scanned and digitized our secret life without my knowledge. My whole secret now laid spread out before me.

Looking through the photos all the true details of my relationship with my husband became clearly evident to any one seeing them. My husband was also my Master and I was his submissive sex slave to use and do with as he pleased. The photos Eric had printed chronicled nearly my entire submissive life. The ones on top had been taking on my wedding night. I was gang bang by our entire wedding party. And I am not just talking about all the groomsmen here. My bridesmaids used me as well. One particular photo showed my getting fucked in the ass by my maid of honor wearing a big black strap on while sucking the cock of the best man. Other photos showed me in all different sorts of bondage situations. In all of them I was tied down and restrained while my body was repeatedly used by both other men and women while my Master took photos of me.

Finally I said, "Eric you shouldn't be looking at these. It's not what you think."

"Oh, yes it is. You were Dad's sex slave and now you are going to be mine."

"Eric that is crazy. You are my son. Yes your father and I had a relationship much different than the usual husband and wife as you have discovered but that is in no way how a mother and son should behave."

Before I could say another word Eric did something that I could never imagine him doing. He slapped me hard across the face. I fall back against the counter completely stunned. Just as a started to get back up to give my son the what for all he struck again, this time harder. I barely had time to recover before he struck for third time.

"I know what a whore you are, Mom," Eric said. "You're nothing but a slut. Then he slapped be hard for the four time. "Now things are going to change around here. I am in control now."

"Dad's journal went into great detail in all of the kinky stuff you have been involved in over the years. All the bondage and discipline, public humiliation and exhibition, and not let us forget being used as a sex slave. Dad went into great lengths describing how much you enjoyed it. He also recorded every time that you were punished, for what offense and what the punishment entailed. He often commented that many times he was sure you purposely broke the rules just so that you would be punished."

"You were nothing more than daddy's sex slave," Eric spoke in a much softer tone, "just a submissive cock loving slave bitch."

Eric's words stung me just as much as his unrelenting slaps. "I know everything, Mom," Eric continued. "I know you're nothing more than a cock sucking, pussy licking, sex slave that spread her legs or opened her mouth anytime she is told to do so." And with that, Eric used all his strength to deliver another slap to me right cheek which sent her sprawling onto the tiled kitchen floor.

I started to openly sob, with my hands covering my face, knowing that everything Eric had said was true. "And," Eric continued tormenting me with his words, "I know something else. I know you loved it. Didn't you, Mom?"

I lay sprawled on the floor unable to regain my composure. Reaching down, Eric grabbed the neckline of my dress. Without pausing Eric began to drag me back to my feet.

"I asked you a question, slut," Eric literally screamed.

Still in a total state of shock, I was unable to answer while tears continued flooding down my cheeks.

In a single fluid motion, Eric spun me around grabbing my right wrist. Twisting my arm, Eric forced it high up my back towards my shoulders. Grabbing a handful of my hair with his other hand, he pulled my head back as he began to force me towards the front of the house and the stairs to the second floor. Instinctively, I tried to struggle free, but Eric was far too strong and this only succeeded in him increasing the stress placed on my shoulder. Eric forced my up the stairs and then down the hall to the master bedroom. Eric pushed me forward towards the middle of the room. There Eric spun me around again. Still too stunned to resist I was again face to face with my son. However, in a flash Eric placed one of his legs behind my legs and gave me a shove. I landed on the floor with a resounding thud.

Not giving me even a second to compose myself, Eric continued to berate me, "I asked you a question, Mom. Now answer me, slut."

I continued to sob as I buried my face in my hands and rolled onto my side without a word.

"Answer the fucking question bitch," Eric hissed then reached down to take hold of my hair again, "or I'll have to hurt you again."

"Please no more," I moaned in a barely audible moan. Without even batting an eye, Eric pulled his arm back preparing to strike again. Even in my dazed state, I realized Eric was about to unleash another slap. "Yes, I loved it. I loved all of it."

Quickly Eric grabbed me by the hair again, pulling me to my feet. "You love this don't you Mom."

"Don't hurt me," I whimpered.

"Wrong answer, slut," Eric yelled as he slapped me one more time again then let me fall to the floor.

"Please no more. This is so wrong," I said trying to plead with my son. "You shouldn't be doing this."

For several minutes Eric stood over me. I could see great delight in his eyes as he gazed down upon the woman that lay at his feet. It was even more satisfying to him that this woman was his mother. A feeling of overwhelming loss of power and control washed over me, making me feel all warm and tingly inside.

Slowly I rose up onto my knees keeping my eyes on the floor. My uncontrollable need to submit had begun to take control of my body. I had accepted my new fate. Once I was in a kneeling position I placed my arms out palms up resting my hands on my knees as I had been taught many years before.

"Master, I am yours to use and do with as you choose," I said giving up my body to my son.

"Stand and Strip," was his first order.

With that first order I rose up to my feet then began slowly unbuttoning and removing my blouse. Next came off my skirt. Soon I was standing before my son in only a bra and panties. Pausing briefly the thought of putting a stop to this started to once again enter my head. I can't submit to my very own son. This was so wrong in so many different ways. The thought that I have to put a stop to this before it goes any further went through my head. Eric could see in my slowed actions that I was beginning to have second thoughts and quickly moved to regain control of the situation.

"Did I tell you stop Cumslut. That's right I called you Cumslut. Isn't that what father called you, his Cumslut? Say it." Eric screamed.

My resolve to end this quickly diminished once again. "Yes He called me Cumslut. That was all that I once was. I was his Cumslut." I started breaking down and crying knowing that I was emotionally and physically defeated now. There was no way I was strong even to prevent the inevitable from happening now. Reaching behind my back I unsnapped my bra to reveal my breasts to my son and Master. Those same breasts that once nursed him now belonged to him.

As I slowly slid my panties the last remaining piece of clothing down my legs, "What does my son plan to do with his Mom?"

"Make you my personal plaything," he answered, as he put his hands on my shoulders and guided me back down onto my knees.

Eric then ordered, "Take my cock out of my pants."

Lowering his zipper and taking his hard cock in my hand, I asked, "Does my son want Mom to suck his cock?"

"A better question," he countered, "is do you want to become my obedient slave?"

"God, yes," I moaned as I simultaneously moved my hand up and down the length of his thickening cock.

"I will expect complete obedience," he continued, taking his cock and moving its mushroom top around my lips.

"Yes, Master," I replied, obviously now completely committed to the idea of being my son's submissive.

"I'll expect unlimited access to all three of your holes," he continued, as he shoved his cock passed my lips and into my mouth.

It had been so long since I have had a cock filling my mouth. Now my own son's was reaching deep to the back of my throat. Quickly I remember my cock sucking skills and began breathing through my nose to prevent choking. Working my tongue along the bottom of the shaft and closing my lips around its girth. With my hand I started gently caressing his balls than moving my mouth to run my tongue down the length then taking each ball in turn into my mouth before returning the shaft back to my mouth.

There I moved my lips up and down his shaft several more times. Then once again I took my son's cock from between my lips and stood moving over to get up on the bed. Lying on my back I spread my legs wide apart and lifted them to my chest. I wanted him to see all of me, my asshole included. I grabbed my ass cheeks with my hands and spread them apart. I wanted him to see me spreading my ass open for him. He continued to stare at my body as I did this.

"Do you realize now son that I'm your slut and I'll do anything for you." I said answering back his stare.

"Did you really mean it when you said you were my slut," he said looking me in the eyes as I started to finger fuck my pussy.

"Oh god yes, don't you want your mom to be your slut" I said hoping he would say yes, that he was truly serious about making me his sex slave like his father before him.

My fingers in my pussy were starting to drive me insane. I needed to be fucked. It had been so long.

"Yes Mom, I need you to be my slut, my whore, my bitch. Mom I will call you those things and you will be those things for me."

"Yes, oh God, yes, I will be those for you. I'll be anything you want me to be."

"You will call me Master like you called my father."

"Oh Eric, I mean Master, I will call you anything you want. Just please fuck me. Fuck me hard." As I began furiously thrusting three fingers in and out of my soaking wet pussy and rubbing my clit with my thumb.

"Stand up and lean over on to the end of the bed," Eric commended in a strong voice.

Doing as instructed I was hoping my son would enter my wet dripping pussy from behind. Instead as soon as I was in position I felt his bare hand come stinging down on my bottom. This was followed by several more.

"That's for playing with your pussy without permission," then he moved behind me as I felt his cock begin to enter me from behind.

My pussy was so wet he slid right in. Soon I felt his hips slapping against my ass cheeks as he began to pound into me. He would almost completely remove his cock then forcefully return its full length back inside of me. Bent over the end of the bed feelings I had not felt in almost a year began to boil up inside of me.

"That's it Master fuck your slut harder. Please keep fucking me. Make me your Mom-slut," and there without at first realizing it I had chosen my new submissive name.

Master then said, "That's right from now on you will be my Mom-slut." Before picking up his pace and fucking me even harder. My son was definitely no virgin. He had done this before as I wondered how many other girls or even perhaps other women had felt this wonderful cock inside of them. Then with one last powerful thrust I felt his cock spasm within me and the warm sensation of his cum filling my pussy.

As he withdrew his cock from my wet hole he pulled me up and around to kneel in front of him. "Now clean my cock of your pussy juice."

As I started to lick my new Master's cock clean he said, "We are going to have such a good time as soon as Melanie get here."

Upon hearing Eric mention his sister's name I removed his cock from my mouth, "No you cannot tell Melanie any of this. She must not learn anything about this," I pleaded.

"Too late we already decided that I should get you to submit to me first. Then the two of us would take control over you. Why do you think she is not home from school yet?" he calmly stated. "But I expect her home any minute. Now keep cleaning."

I resumed my task knowing now that I would soon be submitting to my daughter as well.

"When Melanie gets home I want you kneeling naked on the living room floor. Tell her who you are and beg to lick her pussy. Is that understood Mom-slut?"

With my son and Master's cock still deep between my lips all I could do was nod my head in agreement.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Melinda's Story

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds