• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Pleasure Car

The Pleasure Car

12

This is my first submission to literotica. This is an incest story illustrate a love between mom and her son. You are advised to skip this if you don't like. This is a fictious story and not related to anyone else. I eagerly wait for your comments regarding this story. You may sent your opinion also to my e-mail id


I wake up in the early morning. It was a Sunday. Today I complete 18 and entering into 19. Yes it is my 19th birthday today. From today I am not a boy; I became a man and I can take my own decision.

I am Prakash, doing my engineering degree course at Chennai. I came to my native Madurai, for the semester vacation, where my parents live in. It was the month of June and it is still hot like a summer.

My father is working in a bank, as a manager. He is very fair complexion, lean and skeleton structure.

My mother Manjula a beautician is doing her work from the home. Normally she undertook bridal make-up at the customers' place. She was a beautiful lady at her age of 36. She maintained her structure as if a woman of 25 years old. Probably she may measure 34-28-36. She also with a fairy complexion

My next sister Anu was 15 years old and the younger one Renu 13 years old.

My grandma was 65 years of age, also living with us. She is a little stout lady.

My sister Anu completed her SSLC with district first. Her ambition is to join medicine degree course after completing her higher secondary course. Since, a very good score is required in higher secondary to get admission in MBBS, my father got admission to her in a famous residential school near Erode which is 3 hours driving from our place. She has to join the hostel today.

My father decided to start in the afternoon at 2pm by our car, so as to leave her at hostel before 6pm in the evening.

I finished my bath by 7am itself and got ready to go to temple to offer special prayer in the temple.

My sisters and grandma were getting ready and they may ready in half an hour time.

I went to my parents' room. It was locked inside. I knocked the door. I heard 'wait a minute' a voice from my mom. After a while she opened the door. She wrapped herself with a bath towel which sparingly covered her beautiful structure. She masked her entire body and face to bleach her. I imacined she my be naked while I am knocking the door.

'Mom, Are you not ready?' I asked her.

'Sorry my dear; I am preparing myself for the outing today. You go with your father, grandma and sisters; it will take further one or two hour for me to get ready" she replied.

By the time my dad came out of the bathroom drying his hair with a towel. He finished his bathing. He greeted me and said he will be ready by 15 minutes.

After a while we all except my mom went to the temple and offered special prayer on the occasion of my birthday. We finished our breakfast in a hotel and returned back. My mom was still in her make-up.

Ours is a small car which has the capacity of 5 people in all. All the members in our family wished to go with her. So I decided to stay back at home due to want of room in the car. But my sister compelled me to come with her and she told she will adjust in the front seat along with my younger sister.

By 2pm we got ready. My mother, in her make-up, looked like an angel. Nobody can assume that she is mother of three children. She dressed up with a see through synthetic sari. Her blouse was exposed her cleavage through the sari beautifully. The blouse cupped her tits exactly. The small prints above the sari fit with her belly and seem to be she tattooed her stomach.

The pallu of the sari folded neatly and pinned on the shoulder of her blouse. The blouse sloped down up to the tip of the nipples and made a perfect curve at the bottom were visible from her left side.

Her free hair neatly trimmed at the bottom just below her shoulder. It divided into three parts. Two parts were rolling on her tits both side and the middle portion swaying on her back.

The blouse on her back reduced as much as possible with a low cut to show her bare back at a maximum. She tied both shoulder ends of the blouse with a tussle which hanged right below her neck up to her waist. The sari rested on her hips at the lowest possible level exposing her midriff which narrowed at her waist and flared into wide hips.

Her navel and the curved hips exposed may induce any male looking at her. She walked in front of me to the car. The mild smell of the perfume when she crossed seduced me a little. Her buttocks undulated and seduced me. Her arms, hips and the entire exposed part of her body were lustrous and shiny like a marble.

There was lots of luggage with us essential for her stay in hostel. We dumped almost all the luggage in the trunk of the car. Some luggage left behind along with a bed roll which couldn't hold in the trunk. We dumped some of the luggage in the foot room and kept the bed roll upright in the middle of the back seat.

My sisters take their position in the front seat. My grandma sat behind the driver's seat. There was only one back seat left over. So I asked my mom to occupy the seat, and said that I will be leaving behind at home. But my sister was adamant that I must accompany with her. My father told me to adjust the back seat with my mother. So I entered in the car, and my mom sat on my lap.

By 2.15pm we started from our place. My father drove the car. My mom sat on my lap and her back shoulder was very close to my nose. I feel a mesmerizing smell from her body by the perfume she used. I rounded her hips with my hand above her sari just below the midriff. Almost we both weigh the same about 50 kgs. She was charmful with her sari and in the make-up.

Now my father drove the car in a deviation road because of highway work in progress. The road had ups and down and the car swayed along its way. I couldn't control myself to hold my hands firmly on my mom's waist. It moved up and down and my arms frequently pressed her voluptuous breasts. My cheeks and lips felt the softness of her bare back which aroused me up.

My cock is a bigger one. My friends nick named me as 'Gajakkol Pandy' a common term used in our side for the persons with giant cock (gaja- elephant, kol- stick). It always bulge on the left side of my pants.

My mom may already feel my thickness with her ass as she sat right above my cock. As she was moving and brushing on me and with her bums, I feel my stick thickens. It was slowly growing up and lifting in the gap between her large bums. I could not have a control over it. I thought my mother too feel the same. It embarrassed me a little. To protect the sanctity between the mother and son, I asked my father to stop the car to have a rest and then to proceed, since my thighs are getting pain. My father said, there is no time to take rest since we have to report the hostel before 6pm.

My mom told that she will take me on her lap for a while. I agreed because I shall have a little relief and in the mean time the cock may come into its normal condition.

We changed our position and continued. My mom's positioned her hand on my lap right over my cock. I leaned forward and rested my chin on the back rest of the front seat to avoid pressing her huge boobs with my back. But to my surprise, I feel her fingers rolling on my cock gently feeling the thickness of it. It aroused me further and my cock again thickening. This time it thickened like a rock and grown to its maximum.

I was tempted and leaned myself towards her and pressed the breasts gently with my back. Her hold on my cock tightened further. I confirmed that she is in an erotic mood. I decided to have some fun with her. I told my father, that I am alright now and I will take my earlier position.

My mom shifted over to my lap again. This time I put my hand inside the sari, and placed my palm on the soft bare belly. She convulsed a little. I moved my fingers rounded on her navel and rubbed with my chin on the bare back below her neck. I slowly lifted my hand on the bottom side of her tits above the midriff and felt the softness of them. I draw lines around the rims of her breast with my fingers.

The rear view mirror in the center was hidden by the bed roll. I confirmed my father or my grandma couldn't watch us from any of their position. I moved up my hand and cupped one of her breast. I bit her ear lopes with my lips. My mother moaned a little and leaned forward to make my hands freely handle her breast. It was tightly secured in her blouse making dangerous curves. I tweaked the nipples with my fingers. This time she moaned a little louder. My father asked, "what" thinking that she is telling something. She coolly replied that she murmuring some songs.

My finger now unhooked the bottom two hooks of her blouse and pushed it up over her bra. Now I felt the round firm and big breast over her bra. I the bra was so thin layered. I thought the firmness of her breast may due to pads which were used to show them firm and rigid. But to my surprise she didn't had such things and all I am seeing was original.

I caressed it gently. She loosened and twisted her body a little. Now I tried to lift the bra up. It was very tight and fit her boobs exactly and doesn't move up. My mom bends a little and showed her back to me. Now my other hand came into action. That moved into her blouse in the backside and unhooked the bra. Now I lifted the bra up in the front. Her tits peeped out. It was like soft dough. I kneaded the dough. With the other hand I rounded her belly and played in the navel groove with my fingers. I clawed the belly button.

My mother was in a horny mood now. She twisted her legs in deep breath. Now she held my hand which was playing and pushed it down inside her sari. She took a deep breath and loosened her belly; it eased my effort to push down my hand in between her belly and the sari. Now I reached her vagina inside her panties.

It was shaved; may be a couple of days or three. The slightly crown up her public hair was stiff and thorny. I brushed my finger over it which gives a nice crispy feeling. She tightened her thighs against my hand. My middle finger now tapped the clitoris. I tweaked it with my fingers. I slowly inserted my middle finger into the slit of her cunt. It moved in easily and slipped into her deeply. My finger was wet with her vaginal fluid.

I stroked my fingers up and down slowly. Her eyes were closed and she bit her lower lips with her teeth. I increased my speed further and stroked heavily in her pussy. She hardly pressed my hand with her from the top of her sari and tightened her thighs. Her body convulse a little in the telltale signs of her orgasm. Now I twisted and screwed the clits. She moaned in whisper.

Now I took out my finger and rested all my fingers on the top of her pussy. My other hand is still caressing her breasts. She stopped my hands from doing further and relaxed herself a little. She pulled my hand from her vagina lifted herself and adjusted her sari, pulling down her blouse over her breasts and fastened the hooks of it. The strap of the bra on her back peeped out of the blouse. I pushed them inside her blouse. After a little while my father stopped the car for a coffee which was desperately needed by us. I rushed to the bathroom to piss.

It was just half an hour journey from there to our destination. My mom asked me to sit on her lap for the remaining trip. We did so and father started the car. My mom rounded her hand on my lap. Her palm was over the top of my penis on the bulged pants. She held my member with her hand and felt the thickness of it by rolling it.

She pushed down the zipper and inserted her hands into my briefs. My mom's other hand hugged me tightly against her breast. I felt the softness of her breast; it further tempted my cock. It became thicker and thicker and grown to its maximum. All my blood ran into my cock. She pulled it out.

"Yours' is so big" She murmured into my ears.

Now my mother rounded the cock with her palm. Her fingers pushed back the foreskin of it. The rounded head on the piss hole partly peeped out from the skin. Her finger split it apart and smoothly clawed over it. She pushed the foreskin further. I grunted and leaned and pressed her boobs tightly with my back.

Slowly she stroked my penis. She slowly increased the speed and now vigorously. I burst out and my semen threaded out in a rhythmic interval. She covered her hand over it and held it all in her palm. She showed the thick liquid to me before my face, smelled it and licked it lightly. She through the balance out of the window and cleaned her hand and my cock with her hand kerchief. She pushed it back into its position and zipped my pants.

We reached the school by 6pm. Around 8.30 we finished our formalities had our dinner there itself. We left my sister Anu in her room and started our journey around 9pm.

Now my younger sister occupied the front seat comfortably. Myself and my grandma sat in the back seat, leaving mom in the center. I was right behind my dad. With in 10 minutes my sister and grandma fell asleep.

My mom rested her head on my shoulder. I rounded her neck with my left hand and my palm was right over her left breast cupping it gently then and there without the notice of others. My mom bit my ear lope gently. Then she asked whether she had a sleep in my lap. I asked her to do so. She leaned on to my lap. I put my left hand over her bum and kneaded it. I inserted my right hand in between her armpit and hold her voluptuous breast.

She zipped down the pants and pulled my cock out of my briefs. It was stiff and hard like a rock. She pushed down the foreskin and rounded the head with her fingers. She took the cock into her mouth and sucked it. I unhooked the entire hooks her blouse, released her breasts from the bra and pressed her them hardly with my hand. I tweaked the nipple of her tits and rounded the areola with my fingers.

She now put the entire cock into her mouth and moved her head gently up and down. Her mouth was filled with her saliva. It gave a warmth feeling to my member.

My dad slowly stopped the car by a side and get out of it. The lights inside automatically lit up. I pulled my mom head holding her chin and put my cock urgently into my pants and pulled up the zip. My father disappeared behind the bonnet of the car. My mother realized the situation a little bit late. She covered her boobs with the sari and fastened the hooks and asked me to go there to see what happened.

I alight from the car and went to my father. It was the radiator which was too hot and boiling. We wait for 10 minutes until it cool and pour some water into it and again started. This time my dad drove slowly, watching the dash board frequently for the temperature. It was slowly rising.

We came through a small town. My father watched out for a mechanic. Since it was around 10.30 pm there was no shop opened and couldn't find a mechanic. He saw a small lodge on the way and stopped the car there. He said it is not wise to continue the journey further and hence we stay there and start tomorrow morning. Every body got out of the car.

There was only one room available at that lodge. The lodge manager told that there is no lodge available in that town except this. So we checked in there.

The room was too small it is only 10'x10' size. One side it was occupied with a 4' wide cot. My sister fell on the cot and continued her sleep as if nothing happened. My grandma lay next to her. The room was not properly ventilated and it was so sultry. I removed my T-Shirt and decided to sleep bare body. My dad takes his regular medicines. My mom took my t-shirt and disappeared in the bathroom.

The room boy provided us with an extra bed. It was only2' wide. My father put it on the other side of the room leaving a space between the cot and the bed. He laid and slept by the sedation given by the medicine he consumed. If he takes drugs he will not woke in the middle.

My mother came out of the bathroom. She unrobed her sari, blouse and her lingerie. She wore only my t-shirt on the top and petticoat on her waist. The t-shirt was tightly fitted with her tits showing the nipples protruding out. It also showed the curves and slopes of her voluptuous breasts with more glamour. She walked to her bed. The boobs were swayed inside the t-shirt. The undulating bums of her made me mad.

My grandma asked her to sleep to her next in the cot and allotted her a little space. My mom adjusted to have her body inside the cot. She laid by her side facing my grandma. I switched off the lights and laid down next to my father on a linen. The room was sufficiently illuminated with the outside lights. My mom slept folding her limps. In this process her buttocks were protruded outside the cot and also to the reach of my hand. I laid sideways facing my mom's back.

It was almost half past eleven. Everybody was fast asleep. But I didn't have sleep. I was hornier and the incidents happen today came into my mind one by one. I looked into my mom's back. It was curvier and invited to catch hold of it. I couldn't control myself. I moved my hands up and hold one of her ass and pressed it. There was a slight movement from my mom.

I got up and sat besides her. My hand reached to her toe. I gently rubbed it and slowly raising my hand on her calf muscle. My hand relentlessly moved over her legs inside her petticoat and reached the velveteen thigh in between her huge bums. I moved a little forward to reach her labial lips; she opened her legs slightly so as to do that. I understand that my mom was not sleeping. She was enjoying what I did to her.

I inserted one of my fingers into her vaginal opening and tapped the clits. She tightened her legs. I lifted the t-shirt little, kissed her in the waist and rubbed my face against in the waist.

She turned towards me. I had taken out the hands from her pussy. I lifted the t- shirt up and got one of her breast into my mouth; rounded the areola with the tongue; sucked her breast holding by hand. I bit her nipples. I heard the moaning sound my mom; she too more horny now. She held my head and pressed against her. She kissed my head while I sucking her breast. I caught the lower lip with my lips and chewed it. She held my head tightly and inserted and rounded her tongue inside my mouth.

There was a little sound from my grandma. My mom pushed my back my head and lowered her t-shirt. I leaned forward and hide myself from the cot and I laid in the earlier position. I waited for sometime until I hear the sleeping sound of my grandma. I put my hand over my mom and pulled her towards me. She hesitated a little; but I was very adamant and pulled her down over me. She slipped from the cot and slowly fell on me.

I hugged her eagerly and kissed allover her face. I cupped her lower lip with my lips and chewed it. Inserted my tongue inside her and rotated it; spit into her mouth. She also kissed me in the mouth in a French passion and we exchanged our saliva to each other.

I rolled her down and lifted the petticoat and rolled over her waist and went down between her legs and licked her pussy with my tongue. She twisted her legs. I spread them by hands and rubbed my face against her thorny pussy. I moved my chin over her cunt and felt crispy. My hand went inside the t-shirt rounded the navel bud, massaged her soft belly. Then it went up and moved over the joining of her midriff and tits. I cupped the round bottom of it and slightly squeezed it.

Mom pulled me up and unzipped the trouser. Her hand released my rocky stick out of the briefs and guided it to her vaginal opening. The head of penis was on the top of the labial lips of her pussy. She pressed my ass. I gently pushed it into her. There was a groin pain on my penis while I doing it. I grunted a little and pushed it harder into her. At last it went inside her pussy lubricated with her vaginal fluid. Due to pain I rested myself on her for a while.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Pleasure Car

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds