• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother-In-Law Moves In

My Mother-In-Law Moves In

My Mother-In-Law Our Slut

About two weeks ago I came home to find my wife and her mother seated at the kitchen table talking to each other. This was maybe the 4th or 5th time my Mother-In-Law had been to our house in the five years we had been married. My Mother-In-Law, Carolyn, had been widowed about 10 years ago. I am not sure how old she is, somewhere in her mid to late 50’s. From what Vickie had told me, her Mother was pretty wild in her younger days but had really calmed down since her Fathers death. For all of the time I had know Carolyn, she had lived in an apartment building a couple of miles from us. We went over to her place about once a month. It seemed that every time we were over Carolyn was sitting at the table looking out the window; she was usually dressed only in a nightgown, and mostly complained about her neighbors. In the winter she would wear heavy flannel gowns but in the summer they were lightweight satin or cotton. Several times, when she walked between me and a light or the window I got a good look at everything she had. She was not what you would call sexy, but did have nice large breasts.

Anyway back to the story. When I walked into the kitchen Carolyn smiled and said hi. I nodded and grabbed a beer from the fridge. I opened it and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. I opened the beer, took a couple of swigs, took off my clothes and stepped into the shower. In a couple of minuets the door to the shower opened, Vickie stepped inside with me and started to wash my back. This kind of surprised me as she did not do this often and I knew her mother was still here. Vickie scrubbed my back, then reached around and started to fondle my cock.

I said, “You better not start something that you are not willing to finish” figuring that would be the end of it. Instead she turned me around, squatted down and started sucking me. Knowing her mother was in the other room helped to excite me and I did not last long, shooting spurt after spurt of cum down her throat. To Vickie’s credit she did not miss a drop, swallowing all I had to offer.

As we got out of the shower I ask what had brought that on.

Vickie looked at me with those big beautiful eyes and said; “Mom has a problem”.

“What kind of a problem and what does that have to do with us?”

“Her apartment building just sold and the new landlord is doubling the rent.” I still do not see how that is our problem, I replied.

“The rent would be more than Mom’s SSI check, she is just barely able to make ends meet now. She will have come up with the new rent amount or move by Monday. She has asked if she could stay here in our extra room until she finds something else. She said she would pay us what she is now paying for rent and will help out with whatever needs done around the house. Can she stay?”

I suppose, but just until she can find something else. We will talk about it later. This is going to cost you, you know that don’t you.

“Mom is frying chicken while I came to talk to you.” “Get dressed while I go check on her.” Came the reply, as Vickie slipped her shorts and T-Shirt back on and headed back to the kitchen.

I put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and headed back to the kitchen. As we ate Carolyn thanked me for letting her say. She said, “I will pay you what I was paying for rent and will do what ever you tell me needs done around the house. The rest of the time you will not know I am here. You can do whatever you like with out me butting in.”

“Sounds good to me I said” as Vickie smiled at me.

After Vickie took her mother home we sat on the couch and watched TV. I absently fondled Vickie’s nipples through her T-shirt as she worked my dick out of the leg hole of my shorts. It did not take long until she had me rock hard. Vickie stood, pulled down her shorts and straddled me, sliding down all the way to my balls. As she gently rocked back and forth she said: “I have seen you staring at moms tits, maybe with her living here you will get a better look at them or even more.” With that she started grinding her pussy on my cock. It did not take long for either of us to cum.

Saturday morning Vickie and I loaded all of her mother’s things into our pick-up and car and moved her into our spare bedroom.

When we finished I stepped into the shower to rinse off. As our house has only one bathroom the girls had to wait until I finished. There are two doors to the bathroom, one leads to our bedroom and the other to the hall. I stepped out of the shower, dried off and walked into the bedroom naked as I always do. There set Vickie and Carolyn talking. I took my mother-in-law at her word and pretended like she was not there.

Vickie smiled and winked at me while her mother turned about three shades of red and tried to look everywhere but at me. Vickie said “Mom you might as well get use to it as Dan does not wear much around the house.” “You go ahead an jump in the shower next and I will go when you get done. Just leave the door open so I can hear when you get out.”

As Carolyn headed for the bathroom, Vickie motioned for me to come over to the bed with her. As soon as her mother was out of sight she started fondling and stroking my cock. In no time at all the little fellow was standing at attention. Vickie pushed me back on the bed and straddled my head, lowering her pussy to my mouth as she inhaled my manhood. As I kissed, licked and sucked away at her I kept one ear tuned for the shower. Vickie must have been listening also for as soon as the shower quit running she let go of my dick and rolled off of me. To my surprise she flipped around on the bed, straddled me and impaled herself on my stiff member.

Then, to my amazement, as soon as she was balls deep on me she called out: “Mom could you come here for a minuet?”

I looked questioningly at Vickie but she just smiled and winked at me again. Carolyn walked into the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her and drying her hair with another one and said “what do you need honey?”

About that time she realized what was happening on the bed. She stopped in mid step and turned bright red. Vickie rolled off of me and my stiff wet cock slapped my belly as she released it. “Here Mom climb up here and finish this off for me while I take my shower.”

“Wh—What are you talking about? What do you mean? What is going on?”

Vickie replied, “It is real simple Mom. You said you would help out and do whatever needs done in exchange for staying here. Right now Dan’s dick is what needs taken care of and I need a shower so climb up on the bed and get to fucking.”

“You are crazy, what do you think you are doing?” Carolyn asked.

“I am going to take a shower, the question is what are you going to do” Vickie replied. “When I was still living at home Dad would leave for work every afternoon. Thirty minuets later you would leave, leaving me to watch the littler kids, making sure they were fed, bathed, homework was done an that they got to bed. You would come stumbling in a hour or so before time for Dad to get home, undress, shower and go to bed. Remember I did all the laundry. I saw the dried cum stains on your panties and sometimes your dress or skirt. So I know you know how to fuck, the question is are you going to or am I going to throw your ass out on the street with nothing but the clothes on your back like you did me when I turned 18?”

Carolyn looked at Vickie with a shocked look on her face. Then she looked at me, I just shrugged my shoulders. I knew better than to argue with Vickie when she had her mind set on something.

“Well make up your mind, no one is going to force you to stay and no one is going to force you to do anything you do not want to do, so do you want to fuck or leave.”

Carolyn looked at Vickie, then at me, then back at Vickie, then at my cock. She shrugged her shoulders and said, “what the hell, I haven’t had and for 7 or 8 years and have always wanted to try this one on for size.” With that she dropped both towels, and walked to the bed.

Vickie hopped up and heading for the bathroom said: “I thought you would be willing, you always were available for a stiff dick.”

Carolyn took my cock in her hand and then her mouth. She then licked her fingers and rubbed her pussy. With that she through her leg over me, grabbed my cock and rubbed the head around the opening of her pussy. Slowly she worked it in as she moaned “God that feels good.”

As she rode my cock she asked me to play with her titties and suck her nipples, a task I was only too happy to oblige her in. “It has been so long since I have had a good fucking, way to long,” she said as she began to orgasm for the first time in years. With her pussy clinching around my cock and her hips grinding into me I let loose a large load, filling her canal with my seed.

About that time Vickie, fresh from the shower, flopped down on the bed beside us. “That looks so hot, my husband shooting a load in to my mothers old dried up pussy while he plays with her saggy old tits.”

With that she spread her legs, opening her naked pussy and said: “Looks like you have both gotten off, now it’s my turn. Mom you need to do something I have dreamed of for 15 years, and get that tongue busy on my little cunt.”

Carolyn looked at me, rolled her eyes and said “What a mother won’t do to keep a roof over her head and keep her kids happy”

Carolyn stood on the floor, leaning on the bed and eating Vickie to climax after climax. Vickie reached over and stroked me back to hardness, which did not take much with the sight in front of me. Vickie said ‘If you feel up to it, you are always wanting to try anal sex. Moms ass is in the perfect position and her mouth is in no position to say no, or anything else so have a go at it.’

Who ever said, “Having your Mother-In-Law move in with you was a pain in the ass.” Must have been referring to the Mother-in-law, as she is the only one with a pain in that area. Hell this having her live with us may not be such a bad deal after all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother-In-Law Moves In

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds