• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gloryhole Surprise

Gloryhole Surprise

I love to suck cock when I'm horny, and on this particular day I'm quite turned on.

It's late summer and school is starting up again soon. I've just turned eighteen and can't wait to start my senior year - so many football player dicks to suck! Never mind the male teachers. They hook up with students a lot more often than you think.

Craving the taste of cock, I decide to pay a visit to my favorite place on earth: the gloryhole down the street. Yes, I live within walking distance of a gloryhole. It's in the back of the adult bookstore, and it's the only place where I can get my face stuffed with all the yummy fuckmeat I want - without anyone in my small town finding out what a little cumslut I am.

It's a popular place. Lots of truckers. And from what I understand, lots of men who travel from all over the place just for a glory hole BJ. I'm always very conscientious about giving great head, because I don't want to disappoint these depraved, horned-up men.

Once there, I get myself situated in the booth. I put the filthy throw pillow on the ground and get on my knees in front of the hole. I lift up my little tank top, pull my big bra down, and expose my huge 34H tits. They jut forward and wobble provocatively as the first hard dick slides through the hole. My cunt creams in my panties and my mouth waters as I take it into my mouth.

This is my favorite hobby.

Before long, I'm deepthroating this delicious mystery meat, getting thoroughly facefucked, my eyes watering, a set of hairy balls slapping against my chin. I'm pinching my nipples and squeezing my massive breasts together. After about five minutes of vigorous thrusting on his part and sucking on mine, the stranger lets out a groan and blasts his load against the back of my throat. "Fucking slut," I hear him mutter as he exits the booth. It's true, I am a major slut. I hungrily swallow every last drop of his cum.

Before my next yummy cock appears, I get totally naked and begin fingering myself furiously, kneeling on the filthy floor. Nothing makes me cum like sucking anonymous dick and swallowing a stranger's cum. My clit is swollen and my cunt is sloppy wet.

I rub my pussycream on my nipples as I suck the next four cocks to completion. I swallow each load greedily, letting some of it it dribble down onto my large breasts. I like the way it looks. I cum repeatedly on my fingers as I choke and sputter.

The fifth cock takes me by surprise. It's magnificent. I watch in awe as twelve smooth inches of fat cockmeat appear slowly through the hole in the wall. It seems like it will never end. It's the biggest prick I've ever seen, and it's ready to be sucked. A pair of big, gorgeous balls hangs at the base of the glorious rod, clean-shaven and swollen with jizz. I lick my lips at the beauty of it. I'm going to suck every last drop of sperm out of these perfect balls.

I take my time sucking this magical cock, using lots of spit, slobbering up and down the shaft, licking the big smooth balls, moaning loudly as I begin to deepthroat. With some coaxing, I'm able to take the entire shaft down my gullet, until I feel those hot balls resting on my chin. My eyes begin to water to the point of crying, and I'm gagging for sure. But I don't stop. I move my hands from my wet cunt up to my huge breasts and back again, making myself cum as I sputter and suck and choke on this massive cock.

*****

She's sucking me expertly. Dumb little cock whore. I've always gotten such great BJs at this hole. No one this good, though. I close my eyes and thrust my cock in and out of the hole, giving her my whole length, listening to her moan and slurp my rod. What a fucking slut. Not many whores can take my huge cock down their throats, but this bitch is swallowing me whole. I make a mental note to find out who she is, so I can come back and visit her again. Maybe even ask if she's available for hire. She'd be fun to have under the table at my next poker night.

Then, even though the slut's voice is muffled by a big mouthful of cock, I hear her groan. "Yummy big dick," she murmurs. "Biggest cock ever. Fuck..."

And it registers. I recognize her voice instantly. My 18-year-old daughter is on the other side of this wall, giving me the best, most expert blowjob I've ever had!

I don't even have time to think before my balls explode. I shoot a huge load of semen against the back of my daughter's throat. I keep thrusting, thinking how hot she is, how massive her tits have gotten, how slim her waist is, how plump her ass is. How innocent her mouth is.

When I'm finished cumming, I abruptly zip up and leave the booth, holding the door open for the next 'customer,' a huge black man. He's about to get sucked off by my teenage daughter and all I can think is that I wish I could watch.

But I have bigger things on my mind at the moment: I'm going to use this opportunity to buttfuck my gorgeous daughter. Why not? I just came in her mouth and she didn't know it was me. I may as well exploit this opportunity.

In the bookstore, I locate the lubricant aisle and select a good brand, and after I pay for it, I go outside to the ATM and withdraw $100. By the time I've returned to the booth, my precious daughter has finished servicing the black man. There's no one left in line. No one but me, that is.

I enter the booth and push the hundred-dollar-bill through the hole with my hand, and, gruffly disguising my voice, I say, "I want your asshole. Press it up against the hole so I can fuck it. I'll be gentle. I have lube. Give me what I want."

She doesn't even hesitate. Jesus, what kind of slut have I raised? My daughter snatched the bill from my hand and - just like that - her little sphincter is pressed against the hole.

Once she's in position, I waste no time, bending forward to get a good look at my girl's asshole. It's magnificent. Pink, puckered, perfectly smooth. I move forward and give it a deep, slobbering French kiss, slobbering down her crack, listening to her groan. She tastes fantastic. Of course she does.

Then I'm standing up, smearing some of the lube onto her tiny asshole, inserting a finger to test the tightness. So tight. I wonder if she's an anal virgin. I really, really hope she is. I want to be her first. She's already moaning like crazy and I've only used a finger. 'Just wait, honey. Wait until you feel Daddy's cock split you apart,' I think.

I grunt and press the bulbous head of my huge cock against my daughter's tiny pink asshole. I push into the painfully small opening, feeling that familiar pop as I slowly move past her tight little anal ring, and then, after a bit of coaxing, the entire length of my big dick is buried up my sweet daughter's ass. She's squeaking and yelping loudly enough for the whole bookstore to hear, but I don't care. Her words are driving me positively insane as she presses her ass against her side of the wall.

"Fuck my ass, mister!"

"Fuck my virgin asshole!"

"Just do it! Use my little butthole! I need it!"

I fuck my daughter's ass relentlessly. She screams. I slam my cock in anyway. In and out. She presses her ass hard against the wall, wanting more, thrusting back into my cock so as to take it deeper. My balls slap her cunt and I wonder how wet she is. I'm betting very. I'd give anything to not have a wall between us, so I can see her sweet creamy ass and pull her long hair and spank her plump cheeks.

At some point during the rough assfucking to which I'm treating my only child, the words just slip out. "That's a good girl, that's a good little sweetheart," I croon, forgetting to disguise my voice. I don't even realize I've spoken. I'm too busy pounding my daughter's 18-year-old ass.

*****

I recognize the voice immediately. Holy fuck! It's my father! Daddy's enormous cock is cramming my asshole through a gloryhole in the adult bookstore by our house and I'm loving every minute of it!

How many nights have I lain in bed fantasizing about my gorgeous Daddy? About kissing him and offering my big naked breasts up to him? About him eating my tight cunt until I cum on his tongue? About straddling and riding him so he can watch my titties bounce?

And right now he's balls-deep in my virgin ass! I realize I've been fantasizing about him this whole time. My fantasies are coming true!

I start moaning for him. "Oh, Daddy! Yes, Daddy!" I purr, and he knows I've realized it's him. He just groans and buttfucks me harder, deeper, faster. I masturbate my cunt furiously with one hand as I tweak my nipples with the other. My asshole is chock-full of Daddy's big cock and there's nowhere I'd rather be.

We cum at the same time, Daddy deep inside my ass and me with my own cream running down my leg. We're both panting as he withdraws his fuckrod from my sore ass. He's silent for several moments, and I can hear my heart thudding in my chest. Am I going to be in trouble? Is he going to be mad at me? Then I hear him zip up and leave the booth.

I wonder how much trouble I'm in, but I stay to suck another two cocks before I head home. I need some time to let my asshole recover. And what better way to pass the time than by sucking cocks?

*****

She's in a LOT of trouble. Later that night, as I remove my clothes, I enumerate the reasons she's to be punished:

For having such huge tits and going braless and teasing Daddy. For having such a luscious ass and such big dick-sucking lips. For being such a little cumslut. For being such a talented cocksucker. For going to a gloryhole to get my mouth filled with cum when I can get it right here at home. For giving my asshole to a 'stranger' for only $100. For tempting me with her body.

Her punishments will last her entire senior year and will take place in my bed. And in my shower. And on my sofa, on the floor, against the wall, on the dining room table, in the backseat of my car, in the woods, in gas station restrooms, in hotels, in adult movie theaters, at my grandparents' house on Thanksgiving. Occasionally I check her out of school (the days she wears her cheerleading uniform), take her to an empty housing development, and buttfuck her over the hood of my car. She likes going back to school with ass full of Daddy's cum.

And of course we meet at the gloryhole as often as we can. Sometimes I even go in the booth with her and ram her ass while she sucks trucker dick.

*****

The punishments I get from Daddy for being such a little gloryhole slut are EPIC. The spankings are brutal. The facefucking is cruel. The titfucking is neverending. The ass-poundings are relentless.

Daddy teaches me my lessons with his rough brand of buttfucking, and rewards me in that manner as well. My asshole is basically a holster for his massive prick. He has turned me into a little daddy's girl AND a total anal whore.

And I can't get enough. Whatever Daddy wants, Daddy gets.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Gloryhole Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds