• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jory and Jules

Jory and Jules

12

Author's Note: This is a story about consenting adults, albeit in very taboo circumstances. All sexual interactions herein occur between characters who are over the age of 18 years.

*****

The sounds were unmistakable. The giggles as they'd come home. The muted voices from his bedroom. The silence as things began to heat up, followed by the soft moans and gasps as he began to arouse whichever starry-eyed conquest he had procured for the evening. He came home from uni for the weekend every now and then, and she was always mildly surprised by the ease at which he could charm and seduce some local girl in to bed.

Jules could picture his tongue weaving around her opening and over her clit, her back arching and rising, breath ragged, face flushed. His bedroom stood empty when he was at school, their rooms separated by a shared bathroom. With each gasp and moan that drifted through the open doors - louder now as modesty gave way to his incredible attention to detail - her own desire awoke a little more. She slipped her fingers between her legs and sighed, her breath caught at how wet she was already. She sat up in bed and tried to keep her breathing quiet so as to not interrupt the symphony of pleasure as it swelled in the other room. Her lips were slightly parted, and she felt the wetness pooling between them, so she dipped her finger and touched it to her clitoris. She shivered at the strength of the sensation, even before she really began to touch herself properly.

A long, low moan painted a picture in her mind of his thick cock penetrating. With her heart pounding and arousal an ever-building fire, Jules pulled on a silk slip and stole out of bed, and silently opened her bathroom door. Light spilled through the open door to his bedroom, just as she knew it would. The moans and gasps were punctuated by her cooing unimaginative and generic porn starlet monologues.

"Oooooooh yeah, deeper, harder, I like that, you like that, uh huh, oh yeah."

If her eyes were closed, he'd be rolling his. She smiled to herself, knowing exactly what words would actually get him off. As she crept closer and closer to the door, the girl's dreary diatribe dissolved into a kind of high pitched bleating. Then she was at the door.

Peeking around corner into his room she saw the naked bottom half of tonight's fuck, her body shifting under the weight of the pounding she was receiving. But her gaze went to him. The curve of his arse, the muscles of his legs rippling back and forth as he thrust in and out, his fingers which were stroking between the girl's legs.

He seemed to sense her there and turned his head towards the door. He smiled, and she melted. He grabbed the girl behind the knee and lifted the leg so Jules' view was unobstructed. There he was. Her brother's thick, glistening cock sliding smoothly into her swollen, pink pussy.

"You like this don't you? This gets you off."

His words were loud enough to reach her ears. They were for Jules, not the hussy glamour. Beneath him, the girl let out another excited bleat. In the doorway, Jules lifted the hem of the slip. The light from the room caught the silvery droplet of moisture dripping from her lips. His breath hissed through clenched teeth and his rhythm faltered. Jules bit her lip and feigned a look of apology.

"Oh fuck baby, I didn't think your cock could get harder, but it did! You're gonna make me come so good, oh yeah..."

He looked down briefly, and she stepped fully into the light of the doorway. Still hidden from the other girls view, Jules set her feet apart and used her wetness to coat her clit. He looked back at her and his eyes went wide as his sister stood boldly before him, masturbating.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, don't stop, yeah baby, you fuck me so goooooooood!"

Jory refocused on the squirming girl, fucking her with renewed vigour. As the bleats settled back to contented moans, Jules stealthily crept back to the comfort of her own bed. As soon as her door was closed she opened her bedside drawer and extracted her favourite toys. The dildo slipped inside her effortlessly, and her little vibrator hummed busily over her clit. She wanted to be fucked like that lucky girl in the next room. She began to glide the dildo smoothly in and out, gaining a steady rhythm. The sounds of her wet pussy grasping at the slick shaft were just the right amount of obscene, and she moaned.

"That looks like fun," he whispered.

She smiled and languidly opened her eyes. It was his turn to be standing in her doorway, his hard cock swaying gently.

"Mmmmm it is. I know how to take being fucked like a proper lady."

He took a few steps towards her.

"As opposed to..?" he asked, smiling a knowing smile.

"Oooh baby, make me come so good and hard and deep baby ooooh," she mocked.

"She's actually snoring happily in my room as we speak."

"So you thought you'd come and visit your little sister, you perv?" She winked at him.

"I wanted to make sure you were going to sleep like a good girl."

She pumped the dildo in an out of herself four times quickly and gasped. The smile faded from his face, replaced by lust and his cock jumped.

"Sure you did," she whispered.

"I lied. What I want is to own your tight little cunt," he growled, stepping closer to her.

"Ewww! I don't know where that little slut has been!"

She took on the air of a Princess.

"If you wish you may stroke that magnificent cock for me while I get off. Be a good boy and I might let you shoot your hot come on my tits..."

He groaned, and walked over to her drawer and extracted her lube. She felt her own arousal jump up a notch as she watched him coat his perfect shaft with the glistening fluid. She got up onto her knees, planting the dildo on the bed and began to slide up and down onto it. The vibe was creating some wonderful tingles also, but it was the sight of her brother fucking his fist that was having the greatest impact.

"Tell me something naughty Jules," he breathed with his eyes fixed on the dildo disappearing inside her. She gave it a moment's thought.

"This morning I paid the wrong table's bill at breakfast and got away with all the meals for $20..."

It took a moment to register, before he burst out laughing. She joined in and they gasped together.

"That is naughty, but not what I had in mind..." he said after his composure and cock had been regained.

"How about this then... Jory, I'm jealous of that little slut, because I know just how exquisite your thick, hard, throbbing cock feels buried deep inside my wet, willing hole."

Jory groaned, closed his eyes and let his head hang forward. In his hand, the purple head of his penis slid through his fingers. She thoroughly enjoyed this sight; him standing before her, stroking himself like the very first time, when she'd walked out of the bathroom and caught him standing at her dresser smelling her perfume bottle. He'd turned around and they'd both been so shocked. He stood like a startled deer, cock in one hand, bottle in the other. Something unspoken of up to that point suddenly blossomed into life. She'd walked across the room, taken the bottle from him and sprayed some on the nape of her neck. Without stepping back, she gently touched his hand, bidding him to start masturbating again. She cradled his head close to her and let him breath in the scent. She slipped off her skirt while he stroked so she could feel the brush of his hand on her thigh.

"Harder," she'd whispered.

He whimpered as he pumped himself.

"Come for me Jory," she breathed. The feeling of his hot come splattering across her hip and thigh made her cry out as well. Both of them were now well accustomed to sharing their pleasure, so she indulged the feeling of the dildo spreading her swollen inner lips while the vibrator pulsed against her clit.

"Did she come all over that beautiful cock of yours? Did her cunt try to hold you inside? Too bad she was already drenched for you, Jory, probably more than she's ever felt before. I should know, nothing makes me drip like the thought of that delicious shaft stroking inside me..."

Her words became more and more fractured with each sentence, as her own desire and arousal matched his.

"Did you own that little whore Jory? Is she ruined for any other man, just like me? Unlike her though, you can't get enough of your little sister's cunt can you?"

His pace was frantic now, and her climax was edging closer and closer also. That feeling of his hot spunk splashing on her chest was what she wanted.

"Give me what I want Jory. Get me off..."

He'd slowly staggered towards her as she spoke, until they were almost touching. She could smell his arousal mingling with hers. She thrust down on the dildo, pressed the vibrator to her clit even harder and reached between Jory's legs with a wet finger. She barely touched the opening of his arse with the pad of her finger, and he came. The first hot rope of come hit her right on the nipple, the second splattered between her breasts, the third a little lower. That was all Jules needed, and with a cry she came as well, fucking herself onto the dildo and grinding the vibrator into her clit.

Each time she came with Jory, she was staggered and delighted by the power of it. She toppled over backwards as the pleasure and release spasmed through her. She let her body fall sideways and she curled up in a happy little ball, moaning quietly.

She opened her eyes to see her brother grinning at her with a drop of his come dripping off the end of his still-hard cock. She grinned back at him, her eye lids heavy.

"You should get back to your room," she whispered. "Are you home for the weekend?"

"Until Monday morning," he replied, "I have stories to tell!"

Her still-tingling pussy clenched; the stories of his sexual adventures always got her so aroused. Though this time she had a story of her own.

"I'll come and see you after I get rid of what's-her-name in the morning."

She was already drifting off into a blissful sleep as he closed her bathroom door.

In the morning they'd gone out for a coffee, which turned into a glass of Champagne, to which lunch was added. By the time the second bottle of wine was finished and cleared they had talked through everything from politics to football to university to reality TV to the beginning of the universe, as they always did. With the sun setting and a six pack in hand they wandered home.

Sipping on her beer, Jules flopped onto Jory's bed.

"I can still smell the sex on this bed," she sighed. "It's making me wet all over again."

"You are such a delightful, wonderful little slut Jules," he replied without a hint of reproach. As a retort she opened her legs and ran a finger over her panties. He walked over and let his fingers retrace the same path. She shivered just a little and closed her eyes.

"So, are you ready to hear some wicked, dirty stories Jules?" he asked.

"Fuck yes! More stories of you making girls beg!"

She drained her beer, opened another and settled on her tummy with her chin on her hands ready for story time. He sat beside her, lightly brushing a wisp of her hair from her face, making her smile.

"I want you naked though, I think you'll enjoy it if I give the story some context with action."

Groaning with lust Jules stripped quickly. Once she was totally exposed to him, she helped him undress to. When he was down to his boxers, she slipped a cool hand past the waistband, her fingers curling around his already pulsing, hot shaft.

"Must be a good story," she whispered as she squeezed and stroked him just once. His breath hissed through his teeth. She pulled off the briefs and theatrically cast them across his room. His thick hard cock swayed proudly, making her mouth water. She settled back onto the bed and waited. He came to sit beside her and let his fingers brush and caress her back eliciting another shiver from her. He brushed her buttocks and the back of her thighs and she groaned.

"This story," he began, "takes place in the university library."

The main library on campus was one of three and by far the largest. The sprawling labyrinth is Jory's favourite place to study as it's quiet and cool and open until midnight every night but for Sundays. It allows him to escape the chaos of college which is nothing but noise and distraction.

Past six o'clock the place becomes silent as a tomb as every student heads home or to college or the bar. It's a busy time of year for Jory, with several projects all needing his attention. He's set himself up in a private study room in the bowels of the building to and it's his temporary camp until can get on top of it all.

"Get to the good stuff!" Jules protested. "Assignments and libraries aren't going to ease this ache in my pussy!"

"I'll have you know that female fantasy requires context and setting and narrative," he replied. "I'm painting a picture for you. So shut up or you'll be sorry."

To emphasise the point he laid a stinging smack across her bare behind. Her head dropped forward and she moaned, spreading her thighs apart slightly. Curious, he spanked her other cheek, again drawing a moan and she began to grind her pussy down onto his bed.

"Interesting," her brother said. "Looks like I need to find out what you've been up to as well."

"Not until you finish this riveting library story."

He leaned back and inspected the moisture glistening on his sister's waxed pussy and continued his story.

Jory is returning to his study cubicle with a pile of books and considers getting some dinner. At this hour there's one librarian at the front desk, but other than that he hasn't seen anyone in over an hour. Which is why the flicker from a screen in one of the other cubicles surprises him. Others in his classes are under a similar workload and he wonders if, however unlikely, it's a class mate. So he investigates.

"I'll try to do the scene through the window to the cubicle justice," Jory said.

On the desk is a laptop, open. Jory can clearly see the graphic porno on the screen, a young lady very obviously enjoying the cock that sliding slowly and smoothly into her shiny arse. Normally that would be amazing enough. There'd always been stories of couples fucking between the shelves for an extra thrill, and Jory had been sent a video by his friend sliding a dildo in and out of herself in the common area while people walked by oblivious. But this was something else altogether.

In front of the screen stands a girl in bare feet wearing headphones. She's bent towards the screen, her feet spread apart. Her skirt has been swept to the side, and even as Jory watches, she slips a glistening finger just inside her arse.

"Holy fuck! You're kidding!" Jules exclaimed, but the flush of her cheeks told him she hoped he wasn't. She slipped a hand under her belly, and Jory could see her finger tips teasing her pussy.

"This is hand-on-heart a true story," he replied. He wet the tip of his finger and very lightly touched it to the pretty little rosebud of her arse. It quivered and Juliette let out a lustful sigh. He spent a moment or two lightly touching her opening and enjoying the sight of her fingers working at her swollen lips and hearing her aroused moans.

"Keep going," Jules gasped.

As the finger slides in a millimetre further the girl tries to stifle a sound, which probably due to the headphones is a terrible effort. Her moan is clear through the closed door. On the screen the woman is clearly in ecstasy as the thick cock slides effortlessly into her tight hole and in the room the girl is having a hard time keeping her balance.

Jory glances around to make sure there's no one watching him watch, because already his cock is straining painfully inside his jeans. He silently places the books on the floor and eases his thick penis through his fly. Even if the girl turned around she would see only his chest. He begins to stroke himself, moaning quietly. He watches as she slides the finger further into her arse. Very gently she begins to work the finger around in her arse. The light from the computer catches a drop of moisture from between her legs. Jory watches, fixated on the finger gently opening her up masturbating slowly. Then she slides the finger out and picks something up off the desk. He watches disbelieving as she squeezes some shiny lube onto her finger and reinserts it into her arse.

"Now I've seen some sexy things across the journey..." Jory said. He'd let a drop of spit fall onto her arse and worked in around her opening while he was speaking. Now he reached into his bedside table and pulled out a bottle of lubrication for Jules. She was panting and grinding against her hand, whimpering for him not to stop. He let some drops hit her anus and then coated his finger. He gently penetrated her and she cried out.

"But here is a girl who has clearly not just accidently become carried away stumbling on the wrong website or whatever story I'd been trying to formulate. She had come to the library fully equipped to watch pornography and finger her arsehole."

He didn't move his finger past the first knuckle, letting her relax and get used to the feeling. They both knew how much she loved this, all the more when he teased her for as long as they could stand.

"Keep going. What happened next?"

The girl is slowly fingering herself, plunging her whole finger deep inside now. Jory is stroking as slowly as he is able, but now he has a decision to make. Does he shoot hot cum all over the outside of the door and walk away, or does he see where this goes?

"You know me Jules and kind of shit I like to get up to, right?" Jules groaned and slipped a third finger into her dripping pussy. Jory fingered her slippery arse at a leisurely pace. She reached back and spread her cheeks wider for him adaze with pleasure

He slips his cock back into his pants. He opens the door. Not quietly, but with enough noise to know he's not trying to creep up. Her finger stops and her body freezes. She straightens up, slips off the headphones and turns with that 'oh please no don't let this be real' expressions. From the headphones the tiny sounds of pleasure can he heard. He holds two hands up and tries to look non-threatening. She steps in front of the laptop. The whole thing happens in slow motion.

"There's a blind on the door," he says slowly, like he's talking to an armed robber.

"I was just going to pull it down for you." He smiles. A stunned moment passes between them.

"Thank you," she whispers. "I've never seen anyone in the library this late."

"Nor me, but I imagine it'd be a bit of a thrill to be naughty in here."

He smiles at her, and can sense the awkwardness beginning to fade. She is still breathless and flushed, but he suspects that is due more to her arousal.

"I'm happy to pull the blind down as I leave and let you get back to what looks like a delightful way to spend an evening in the library. But I would not be a gentleman if I wasn't honest with you," he said with his hand on the door.

"Yes?" she replies

"I must confess that I became incredibly hard when I first saw what you were doing...and I was touching myself for a few moments before chivalry got the better of me."

Her eyes drift downwards to where his cock is still bulging in his pants. She bites her lip.

"You were touching your cock while you watched me?" The nervousness is disappearing and arousal replacing it.

"I was. Forgive me."

"Are you still...hard?" She sounds almost hungry.

He looks down at the obvious bulge.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jory and Jules

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds