• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Evil Slut Bride Ch. 09

Evil Slut Bride Ch. 09

12

Even though it did turn me on to think of my hubby walking AN HOUR to get to work, it was also a little inconvenient for me at times. If I wanted him to be home earlier on some day, I'd give him bus fare for that day, or I might just go ahead and drive him to work, and pick him up when he got off. I didn't drive him to work just because it was a nasty day, though, hahaha. In fact, sometimes I'd deliberately get up in the morning so I could tease him before he left, about how it was gonna be an unpleasant walk, hahaha! OK... it's true... my cruel streak is still there. I'm sure it'll never go away completely. If you're a girl, and you don't have an adoring little plaything like my hubby to torment, you just don't know how much fun you're missing, haha!

Jenna said it was good for me to do that stuff to him anyway, because it was a treat for him to see me in the morning for any reason. And it would just make him more addicted to serving and pleasing us.

Nasty winter days didn't mean Davey would be spared the walk, but it did mean he was expected to shovel the sidewalk and driveway, and scrape and clear all the ice and snow from my car and Jenna's before he left for work, hahaha.

Sometimes, though, I did drive Davey to work, or pick him up from work, as an unexpected reward. If I felt like it. If it was convenient for me. I'd tell him he was a really good boy for doing ... something ... didn't matter what. It was just a good way to show him I really did appreciate him. It's true, I could never be living my fabulous life without him. I always appreciated Jenna, but I almost had to remind myself, sometimes, that Davey was essential, too.

A couple months after Jenna moved in, Mom called me one day with some shocking news. Looking back on it now, I realize I shouldn't have been surprised at all. But at the time, it was a bombshell. Mom was crying, and upset, and angry, as she told me that my dad had been having an affair with a co-worker for like, two or three years! And he had decided to tell Mom about it, said he wasn't gonna leave the woman, and wanted a divorce. He said he was gonna move into the other woman's house and would be fine with Mom keeping their house.

I was never that close with my dad. Mom and I were always inseparable, and she pretty much raised me herself. She was always the one who gave me advice, or helped me with problems. And she was always the one who disciplined me. My dad was just kinda there. And he's always been a workaholic, so I was used to him not being around. I didn't know it was because he was *sleeping around*, haha. But... maybe that's where I got the unfaithfulness gene, I don't know. Jenna says the reason I'm such a slut is because I'm forever looking for daddy attention I never got. And I'm always like, "OK, if you say so, Ms. Psychoanalyst." Hahaha. Whatever.

Mom came over that night so we could talk, and I told her she should be sure and get a good lawyer who could make *sure* she got the house, plus alimony, plus whatever else she could possibly get. Jenna said, "I know a good lawyer. Michael. I can call him right now if you want."

I was like, "Oh yeah! Of course! Pin-dick can represent you!"

My mom laughed. "Pin-dick?"

So then it was time for me to embarrass my mom again by telling her all about the lawyer Michael Tamalinas, or "needle-dick", or "ugly old loser", or "birth control on two legs". How he was one of Jenna's playthings, and how, just because of me, he was also in chastity now, hahaha. Oh, and how I didn't approve of him dating, so if he did date, he had to tell Jenna, so she could tell me and I could punish him. Hahaha. I told her how I made him and Davey drop their pants and show each other their dick cages, while Mom shook her head as she rested it on her palm and said, "Amanda Marie..."

Jenna and I called Michael that night, more or less demanding that he take my mother's case. He readily agreed, though. If it was gonna be a burden, he didn't say so. I said, "When's the soonest time you can meet with her?"

He said, "Well... I'm at home and don't have my schedule in front of me. Jodi schedules all my appointments, too, so... offhand, I couldn't say."

I said, "Whaaat?? What kinda bullshit is that? Can you go in to your office and look at your appointment book?"

"Well, that probably wouldn't work, because I don't know if she keeps it in the open where I could see it, or she keeps it on the computer... I could go in, but I might not find what I'm looking for."

I scoffed, and he said, "I'm sorry, Miss Mandy, I wish I could be more helpful. I could certainly let you know in the morning."

"Just lost without your secretary, huh, pea-brain?"

"Yes, Miss Mandy, I'm afraid so. I'm sorry."

"Ugh. Well, if I have to wait a day, then I think you should have to wait one more day to get out of chastity. Don't you think, Jenna?"

"Yes, I do," she said.

"Yes, Miss Mandy," he said, "and Mistress Jenna."

Jenna said, "By the way, Michael, when is the last time you gave Jodi a raise?"

"Well, she does get a standard annual increase."

"You haven't given her any special raises just to show her how much you appreciate her work? How hopeless you are without her?"

"Uh, no. No, Mistress, I haven't."

"Maybe you should give some serious thought to that. Yes? You think?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well, we'll be talking about that. I'm sure if Miss Mandy doesn't like your ultimate decision on that matter, she'll be recommending some serious chastity punishment time. You know she doesn't have much sympathy for the horniness and frustration of little-dicked losers in chastity."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm... yes, I'm aware."

"Especially old, ugly ones," I broke in. "So I'll be expecting a call first thing in the morning."

"Well, Jodi comes in at 9. I'll be there already, but as soon as she arrives, I'll find out what's open and we'll schedule a consultation for the first available time."

"And you'll call me right away."

"Yes, Miss Mandy, I'll call you right away."

I told Mom not to worry about the legal expense, because Jenna would take care of most of it by giving Michael play time, and then I would pay Jenna. I also told him Jenna and I would make damn sure he did a good job and got her the best possible deal in the divorce. This case would be personal for him, because he'd want to make sure we were very, very pleased.

I also told her if she liked Michael, she should consider dating him, because he was single. She laughed and said, "I thought you said he was ugly." I said, "Well, he's not that ugly, I just like to insult him. But he does have his dick in a cage, so you wouldn't have to worry about him cheating on you like Dad. Plus it's only him and his secretary there in the office, and she knows about Jenna. So ... I mean, basically at this point he belongs to Jenna, as a plaything, not a ... you know, boyfriend. So if you decided you wanted him..."

I left the thought there, for her to fill in the blank, and she said, "What? If I want him, you and Jenna are gonna tell him, OK, you have to date Candice now? Hahaha."

"Maybe." I smiled. "Something like that."

Jenna said, "More likely Mandy would call him and say, 'I think you should call up my mother and ask her out on a date, unless you want another month in chastity'."

"Hahahaha! Yeah," I said. "That's about right. Hahaha."

The next morning I made sure I was dressed and ready to go at 9:00 in case Michael had an early spot open. He called at 9:05 and said he could meet with us at 1:00. I huffed and said, "Ugh. No earlier? God, you lawyers suck. OK, we'll see you at 1, pin-dick." Then I called Mom and said, "I'll pick you up at 11 so we can go out for lunch, and then we'll go meet Michael together."

As it turned out, Jenna joined us, too, and came in for the meeting. Michael didn't mind; he was always happy to see her, and plus I wanted Jenna to know as much about Mom's case as I did. She understood all the legal stuff better, anyway. Before we got in there, I asked Jenna to make Michael drop his pants in his office to show Mom his chastity device, which he did. After the meeting, outside the building, Mom shook her head and said, "You girls are something else. But... I have to say, it is nice to know I can trust this lawyer to do a good job."

"Well, what did you think of him," I asked, "as a ... like ... potential boyfriend, Mom?"

"Welllll... I've seen better-looking men... but I mean... he's not hideous. And, like you said, I would know he couldn't run around on me. So ..."

"So he has potential?"

She nodded. "He has potential. But until the divorce is final, let's just wait and see."

Michael made sure the divorce went through as quickly as possible, and somehow he also managed to get the case out of the hands of the first judge assigned to it, and in front of a judge who seemed to like Michael and was also most likely to give the woman in a divorce case practially anything she asked for. He also said at one point, "Lucky for you, Candice, your husband picked one of the shittiest attorneys in town. Ha. One who charges a lot more than I do, too. And of course, you're getting a very discounted rate anyway, thanks to Mistress Jenna."

Mom got the house - all of it. As she and Jenna and I sat on my back deck, she told us she was gonna sell it, buy a little condo, and bank the rest of the money. I said, "Noooo. Screw that, move in with us. We have a bedroom available. Two, actually, upstairs. The guest room and the shoe closet."

"Are you suuuure?"

"Yes! Absolutely!"

"You want your mother living in your house?"

"Why not! Of course! Oh my god... Davey having to pick up after YOU, too, and doing YOUR laundry for you, and cook for you and all that. Oh my god. Yes! I absolutely want you here!" I gave my mother a huge hug and BEGGED her to move into my house! Hahaha!

"Well... OK. If you insist."

"Oh my god. Mom." I jumped up and down in excitement over my next thought. "How great would this be... Once you're living here, I can tell Davey YOU're the one he'll have to go to from now on to ask permission to be let out of his penis cage whenever the date comes. Hahaha! Oh my god! Having him on his knees, begging his mother-in-law to be unlocked from his dick cage to have a little squirty-squirt. Hahahaha! Oh my god. Mom! Please do that, oh please."

I kept begging (and laughing), while Mom put her head in her hand and shook it. She was also laughing, though, hahaha.

Michael earned several hours of playtime with Jenna by handling Mom's case so well, and I was even nice to him and shaved a week or so off his chastity time. Next it was time for Mom to sell the house, and while she was waiting for a buyer, she got started packing, to move out. She also had an enormous yard sale, because there was a lot of stuff she didn't want to have to move to my house. She held it on a Friday and Saturday, so I asked Jeff to give Davey that Friday off work so he could help Mom do the sale. Of course she made him move all the stuff outside, too, and pack up all the stuff left over. I told her not to lift a finger, and she didn't, haha.

Then Davey got to spend every evening and weekend with Mom, packing and moving stuff from her house to ours, and unpacking at our house. Mom said, "You know, Mandy, you could help a little, too." I said, "I can't! I have a *job*, you know!" Haha. As if Davey didn't. I loved coming out of my camming room, on a break, dressed in some outrageously sexy skimpy number, or sometimes stark naked, or maybe wearing only ridiculously high clear stripper heels ... maybe sweating, or covered with baby oil, to strut past my poor drooling hubby while he unpacked boxes, hahaha.

One time he was on one knee working on a box, so I bent over in front of him and put my naked ass in his face and made him tongue my butthole, asking him if his dick hurt in its little cage. He whimpered and said, "Yes, dear." I laughed and said, "Well, you know, I noticed on the calendar that it's only four days until you can ask for an unlocking. But you can *forget* about that until Mom is completely moved in and settled." He answered in his usual way, but especially pitiful this time, "Yes, dear." I laughed and walked away.

I told Jenna she should call up pencil-dick and make him help Mom with the moving, too. Mom was getting used to bossing Davey around, but I wanted to give her a chance to boss Michael around, too, and see if she liked it. Jenna thought that was a good idea, so she called him. He said he was too deep in work to help that night, and he couldn't predict what the next few nights might be like. I heard her say, "Well... I will tell Miss Mandy. You know how impatient she is. This could be bad for you."

I said, "What? What's he saying?" When she told me, I said, "Well, every night he can't get free is another day of chastity. Tonight's already 1. So I hope he's not counting on cumming any time soon. I don't even like the idea of him cumming at all anyway, the ugly old loser. Gross."

Three nights later, he was free, and also the following weekend he spent as much time as he could helping Mom. So I freed Davey from that chore, because he was falling behind on our housework, and also I wanted Mom and Michael to have time alone.

Once Mom was all moved in, we were eating dinner one night and I said, "Davey, I gave Mom the key to your little penis cage, so from now on, you will need to ask her for permission to get out of it, and squirt your slimy goo, so you can then lick it all up." I totally put Mom on the spot when I said that, because I *hadn't* actually given her the key yet, and also, even though I had begged her to be the one he had to ask, she hadn't actually agreed yet. Hahaha. But hey... by now you know I'm a spoiled brat. Even my mom can't refuse me if I've got my heart set on something. I told Davey he'd been a really, really good boy during the whole moving process, and I knew he was overdue for a chance to squirt his slimy goo, but he still needed to wait until tomorrow, and then he could ask Mom.

Later, when Davey was doing chores downstairs, and Mom and I were upstairs, I gave her the key and told her she shouldn't always agree to unlock him, but if she did, she could cuff him to a chair and put a plastic glove on to stroke him off. Or she could just lightly beat his dick with a yardstick, or a wooden back-scratcher, or something. Or use kitchen tongs and grab his dick that way. Whatever she wanted to do. Or she could make Davey hump a tile floor, or the shower wall. And if she really didn't want to do any of that, she could make him beg Jenna to take care of his little squirty-squirt for him. She said, "All right, but tomorrow, when he asks, I want you to be here." So I told Davey not to ask her for permission until Mom and I were together.

When the time came, he got on his hands and knees in front of Mom and said, "Mom... may I please have permission to get out of my little penis cage long enough to squirt my slimy goo, so that I may lick all of it up, to please my wife?" I had almost forgotten how he was supposed to say it, because I hadn't heard it myself for over a year. He had been asking Jeff, and sometimes Jenna, too.

Mom said, "Well... I don't know, Davey... You were a very good boy helping with all the moving, and everything. But I'm a little disappointed that I didn't make more money with the yard sale."

It was silent for a moment, so I said, "What do you say, Davey?"

"Um... I'm very sorry, Mom. I'm sorry you're disappointed ... with ... the ... with the yard sale money."

Mom said, "Don't you think you should be punished a little bit, for my disappointment?" Haha. It was all I could do not to break out in a huge grin over that one. I thought, Oh my god, way to go Mom! She was catching on fast.

Davey said, "Yes, Mom. I, um... I do deserve to be punished a little... for your disappointment."

"Yes, I think so, too," she said. "I was hoping to make about another 400 dollars, so I think 4 more days of chastity would be appropriate."

"Yes, Mom."

I said, "I think that's more than fair. Davey, kiss Mom's feet and thank her for being so kind, and fair."

So then four days later, Mom wanted me to be there again. Poor hubby came to his mother-in-law on hands and knees again and asked to "squirt his slimy goo", hahaha. This time she said yes, and we cuffed him to a chair in the kitchen. We gave him a really special treat, though: Mom stood behind him, and reached around him with a pair of tongs, and he was allowed to face me, and look at me, while I stood about five feet in front of him, leaning against a counter, smirking at him, with my arms folded, making no attempt to be sexy. I told him to keep his mouth closed and breathe through his nose, and not make any noise when he came. I didn't want to have to hear him grunting like an animal.

It was actually pretty hot to watch my mother roughly jerk on his dick with the tongs, and see my poor hubby, half feeling good, and half in pain, staring at me with his longing eyes. I thought, He is soooo cute, look at him. I don't mean 'cute' like a hot guy, I mean 'cute' like a little puppy, haha. I had another one of those times where I thought, Oh my god, he is soooo in love with me. I felt thankful, I admit it.

I savored the pitiful look on his face when he started "squirting his slimy goo" and tried not to make any noise. Before he was even completely done, I told Mom to stop, and we un-cuffed him to make him lick up every drop from the chair and the floor. Then of course he had to kiss Mom's feet, and mine, and thank us profusely.

One afternoon, I made a phone call, from my car. A woman said, "Law office," and I said, "Is Mr. Tamalinas in, please?"

"May I ask who's calling."

"Mandy Thompson."

"One moment."

Then Michael answered, and I said, "Hello, gross-face. I was wondering if you were available to talk for like two minutes. If I stopped in."

"Are you close by, Miss Mandy? How soon would you be here?"

"I can be there in five minutes or less."

"Yes, if you come by that soon, you can come right in, to my office. I'll tell Jodi I'm expecting you."

So I pulled up to his building, parked, and went right in to his office. I closed the door and sat down. I said, "I want to let you know about something. My mom seems to be very impressed with you. She is *very* pleased with how you handled her divorce, of course, but there's more to it than that. She talks about you. She knows you're an honest man, you have a stable career... she doesn't think you're half as ugly as I do, and she's even seen your little shrimp dick in that little cage, and still... she seems to like you. I have a feeling if you called her to ask her out on a date, she would say yes."

I watched his face very carefully as I said these things, because I knew I'd be able to tell if he wasn't attracted to Mom at all. And I'd also be able to tell if what I was saying was making him really excited. And it was definitely making him excited.

So I continued, "So as much as the idea grosses me out, and even though I know my mom could do much better than your dumb ugly ass, you have my blessing - and my permission - to take my mom on a date... if she says yes, that is. And if things go well, you can, like... you know, date my mom, for real."

"Thank you, Miss Mandy."

"You're welcome. Well, I think you should call her right now, but I said this would only take two minutes, so I'm gonna go. It's up to you if you want to call her right away, but you know how impatient I am. It would be nice to get home and hear from Mom that she got a phone call. If I do, I'll ask Mistress Jenna to take away a day of chastity for you. If I remember. OK, bye-bye, needle-dick."

"Thank you, Miss Mandy. I *will* call her right now."

As soon as I came out of the building, I jumped up and down, clapping my hands and skipping to my car. If anyone saw me, I'm sure they were wondering, What is SHE so happy about? Haha.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Evil Slut Bride Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds