• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rule of Thumb Ch. 09

Rule of Thumb Ch. 09

12

"Loren?" It was 5PM on Wednesday. "How was your day?" I undid my tie and started unbuttoning my shirt, thinking about the coming evening. "You have dinner plans?" I smiled, knowing she didn't, knowing she was just as likely waiting by the phone for me to invite her over. "Hmmm...well, I would love to see you over here. Five minutes too soon?" I smiled again, knowing she would be there before I had set the phone in its cradle.

In my sweatpants and shirt, I met her at the door, whisking her inside and planting a kiss hard against her. I hardly noticed what she was wearing, except she was dressed; in a few minutes she wouldn't be.

"I've got some pasta we can boil up, or there's a pork shoulder I have from the slow cooker..." We walked together into the kitchen, sizing up the possibilities. "But whatever we're having, I need you to be out of those clothes in less than a minute."

It caught her by surprise, and she paused for a few seconds, then quickly unbuttoned her blouse, unsnapped her jeans and was nude in the kitchen, folding her clothes onto a chair.

"Nice, my little cunt." I ignored her, focusing on preparing the meal. "Jamison will be here in about an hour. This is part of your punishment for disobeying me on Sunday."

She looked at me, at her reflection in the window and back, knowing I had something in mind, but not at all sure what it was. "You...you're...not going to let him...fuck me, are you?" She said the last part so quietly I could barely hear her.

I smiled and turned to her, letting her stew in her own worst fantasies. "I'm not sure it'll come to that. You'll be making the decisions. C'mon, help me figure out dinner."

* - * - * - *

"Holy Crap, Rick!" Jamison turned the corner into the living room, Loren kneeling, her legs splayed, her arms behind her head. "Is this Loren?"

She didn't look up, keeping her eyes on the floor a few feet in front of her.

"I never in a million years...criminy..."

"Loren, say hello to Master Jamison."

"Hello Master Jamison."

It was comical, Jamison circling around her, like a shark. "Do you mind?"

I shrugged and sat down to watch. He moved up to her from behind and began to run his hands down her neck, across her fingers, down her back to the top of her ass. She shivered but didn't move. Walking in front of her, he started again at the top, slipping his fingers into her mouth, forcing her to open wide, taking her tongue out and looking inside, then wiping his wet fingers on her breasts, moving down to her bush, to finally slip into her pussy.

"Shit, you found a keeper, Rick. Shit. She's so wanting this." He pushed his fingers back into her mouth until she had sucked them clean. She looked miserable, but didn't complain or put a stop to it. "You like girl fur?"

I grunted a small laugh at the term and shrugged. "It's a turn-on, yeah. You?"

"I can take it or leave it. Christine insists on keeping everything shaved. It makes things more difficult in some ways, and a lot easier in others." He sat down next to me, opening the folder he'd handed me when he arrived. I had Loren's laptop open as well.

"So, what did you have in mind?"

"Well, we're getting some instruction from a woman up the street – Anna Wilson – know her?" He paused a moment and shrugged noncommittally, suggesting I go on. "Anyway, she's got quite a consultancy..." I paused, watching him look up and smile. "...and, well, she's got a ton of gadgets. Says her late husband put them together. They're pretty well crafted, I'll grant her that."

"Like what?"

"Well, she's got this thing she calls a 'trainer.'" Loren squirmed a little at hearing the words. I nodded toward her. "It's pretty effective. A small box, small enough for her Japanese sub to hold in one hand a bit clumsily, two hands easily." I took a pencil and sketched an outline on some blank paper in the folder. "About that big. It's got at least six wires coming out of it..."

"Six, or could it be eight?"

I didn't really know what difference it made, but I tried remembering the two times I'd seen it. "One probe for her rectum, one for her cunt, two clips for her labia, two for her nipples and one for a mouthguard. There may be more even, but those I'm sure I've seen." Loren shivered again, trying not to lose her balance. I had put her knees on folded towels knowing she would be there for at least an hour. My cock pulsed at the sight of her.

"So, okay, and does it plug in or..."

"Nope. Not that I could see. Mamiko, her assistant, takes it out of a cabinet. It's possible there's some kind of charging station there. Anyway, she attaches the probes or what-not, flips some switches, turns some dials and we sit back to watch Loren struggle." I scrunched my lips, remembering how easy they'd made it. "Her husband died years ago, so whatever technology he used, it's pretty ancient. Ancient, but effective."

"That's an easy one. Depending on how elaborate you want the box, about $50 in materials, maybe ½ day in labor. Let's ballpark it at $500. Here's how it works – it's like an acupuncturist's stimulator. No?" He grabbed the laptop and typed in some keywords. Moments later there were dozens of images of almost the exact thing we had been looking at. A few more clicks and we got pricing.

"See, this one has only two leads - $800. Total ripoff. This one has four, $400, but no battery. That's always a choice, if you prefer. Just not nearly as convenient." He looked up at me as I studied the array of 'trainers.'

"How does it work?"

"Right – so there's probably four 9V cells, connected to a transformer. Micro-amps when all's said and done, and that's a good thing, but great voltage – maybe as high as 20K. It's the current that kills you. Anyway, the switches control which probes are charged, and the dials likely control the voltage level, and maybe the frequency as well...yeah, here." He had found a few more acupuncturist tools and pointed to one with two knobs. "So, there might be an inverter in there too, or it could be just a transistor to switch the current on and off. Anyway, imagine the current like a vibrator – changing the frequency changes the rhythm, and changing the charge changes the intensity. Put them together and there's likely some delightful results." He smiled, waiting for me.

I took the computer and did my own browsing, seeing if I could beat his price. One item came up for $400 that appeared to have almost everything, but the vendor claimed it was out of stock.

"Deal," I said. That seemed to be such a great tool. "How long?"

"I could probably get it done by Saturday if I can get the parts. Maybe Sunday. What else?"

I displayed the bookmarks Loren had saved from her research on Sunday – various gear that I couldn't begin to comprehend even though it didn't take much imagination to see how to use it.

"These nipple clamps seem like an interesting thing."

He studied them for a minute and laughed. "Titanium. Hah! Okay. So they want to charge $50 for a single screw based clamp. Look, that's stupid. Here – for $10 you can get a pair of adjustable nipple clamps. Probably a better deal and just as useful. In fact, I think I can find you a pair at the hardware store for even less."

I paged through what she had found, mostly paddles and a couple of restraints. "Give me a minute..." I started diving into the restraint area and found a few things I thought would be useful. "How about these spreader bars – they worth it?"

He looked and shook his head. "I can gin a couple of those up for about $50 that will do everything they're saying, and a whole lot more. Look – they're only good to about 4' – that's not enough, by a long shot. And there's no way to attached anything to 'em. How about a 6' bar, totally adjustable, with a way to hook her hands, or whatever else? Yeah?"

I nodded, grinning. "Hey, you want a beer? I've got to know more about those fuckbots..."

We left Loren, spread and waiting. Jamison's passion was the ultimate fucking machine, and even though he'd not been successful at marketing the ones he'd created, he was convinced he'd built something unique. Returning to the living room, we stared at her.

"Well, Jamison, the other night they had her tied down and penetrated by two pistons – one in her pussy and the other in her ass. But more than that, she had an endoscope in there too...with lights. It was pretty amazing. Closed circuit TV, watching her cum In-fucking-credible."

Jamison cracked up and shook his head. "Out of my league, and way too much for you to spend. Except the penetrators. I've got that part down pretty well...it's just not as flexible as I'd like..."

"It's okay." I looked over at her, watching her lick her lips listening to us discuss her as if she wasn't there. I could tell she was getting off on it, but just to be sure I got up and knelt down behind her. "Anna said I could pick up a simpler version from some shop downtown for about $250. But more than penetration, what I'm really interested in is a way to slap her." My words belied my actions as I slipped two fingers into her slit. She was hot, wet and so needing something, even as she was tiring. Ever the trooper, she wasn't going to give up. She knew this was part of her punishment, and her real fear was that this would end with Jamison's cock in her. At the mention of a machine that would spank her, she perked up. I smiled.

"A spanker, eh?" He took a swig and thought about it. I came back to the couch and pulled up a couple of bookmarks Loren had saved.

"Like these?" There were several, running anywhere from $50 to $250 dollars.

He studied them and shook his head, disapproving. "It's more of a challenge than you'd think at first. Getting the acceleration just right, being able to adjust the force. And you don't want to spend a lot of time setting it up. Also, the harder it hits, the more stable you need the base. These," he pointed to a couple, "they're total bullshit. Look at that. Pathetic.

"No, to get the right force, you'd need to change the arm length, or be able to adjust the tension. Two arms would be better than one, but you'd want to be able to adjust them identically, otherwise it would be too much of a drag." He took another swig.

He thought about it for a moment, leaning back and closing his eyes. "Hah! You know, there could be a way to do multiple arms. I've been thinking about spokes, but it could just as easily be rings, and yes, you could have as many slappers as you'd want, all adjusted by one control. Great idea! Wow, Rick this might actually have some potential!" He quickly sketched out what he was thinking. "It could be run by a simple variable speed, battery operated drill. Nothing fancy - $60, maybe $100. The assembly material could be a bit pricey – you'd probably want something that doesn't rust – stainless or aluminum – let's say $500 in materials, and the labor would still be about a ½ day...let's say a day. We're looking at something like $1500 – guestimate?"

I sighed and sat back. That seemed way too pricey. But then again, letting the thing do the spanking while I sat back and watched – that was almost priceless. "As opposed to $250? That seems way too much...I mean, I don't want to discount your craftsmanship, and I know they're selling these in volume, but I don't have a big budget."

"Hmmm....okay, let me think about it. I still think the way we're talking about has some great possibilities. If I could get the material costs down...but it would still take me a day to fabricate. Anyway, let me think about that one. Anything else?"

I hadn't seen much of Anna's collection, so I couldn't tell him what else might be of interest. I didn't think we needed the X-box – although the memory of it brought a rise to my cock. "No, that's it for now. Let's get started on the trainer, let me get those nipple clamps...oh wait, you thought you could find em, right? And the spreader bar. Loren?" She looked up, but not over. "Anything else you think we should be doing or making?" She blushed for some weird reason. Being exposed, felt up, treated like an object, and now, a simple question about what we should build for her made her blush. "What's that about?"

She inhaled, screwing up her courage. "I...well, I think we might need something to keep me from screaming."

I looked back at her bookmarks and saw an entire section on gags. Jamison gave me some pointers on which ones would likely be of greatest service and I ordered them right on the spot. They weren't that expensive and I loved where she was going.

"Hey, buddy. Thanks for taking the time. This is going to be great!" I looked over at him and saw him hesitating. "Is there something else?"

He stared at Loren and looked back at me. "Is she available?"

I hesitated, thinking I'd like to see her violated, but unsure if I really wanted him to fuck her.

She shook her head, softly, but didn't say a word, pleading with her eyes without turning her head. Such a good little trainee. She knew it would only get worse if she protested, and she knew how to put a stop to it. This was her punishment for an earlier transgression; fucking this up would only lead to more punishment later. Not that she wouldn't do it, just for that reason. She did want to be punished, after all. She swallowed and closed her eyes.

"I'll tell you what, Jamison. Let's see how well that trainer works this Sunday. If it's as good as I hope it will be, we'll have her begging for you to fuck her. What do you think?" I wasn't sure where I was going, but the thought of sharing her, of forcing her to offer herself to a stranger made me hard.

We got up and I saw him to the door, reminding him about our cocktail party and looking forward to meeting Christine.

Returning to the living room, I stood and stared at her, her breasts, the tufts of hair. She was shaking a little, whether from fatigue or anxiety I couldn't tell.

"Master Rick," she said quietly, careful to keep her eyes on the ground. "Would you really let him fuck me?" She shook a little more, goosebumps rising on her breasts.

I knelt down in front of her, taking her hands off her head to let them rest on her knees and kissed her face. "You will decide. You will know and you will let him, or not." I let my fingers drape across her breasts and she shivered again, the smell from her arousal lighting a spark in me. I held her nipples and stared into her eyes, reassuring myself that this is what she really wanted. The look she returned was mostly relief, with a healthy dose of lust. She so wanted what I was doing, not only just right then, but what I was planning. She reached her hands around my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss.

"Let's talk about Saturday night. It's the more important of the two." I sat back a little, letting my fingers play with her nipples. "I want you to pick out one single thing you absolutely want to wear to the cocktail party. I want you to be stunning."

She looked at me smiling, thinking, her eyes glinting. "I have a great little dress," she said with girlish laugh. "It's killer."

I reached over and kissed her again, my hands sliding along her back.

"You are not going to touch yourself until I tell you, right?" Pulling away slightly, I slipped my sweatpants down to reveal my hard on. "But I need a little relief here."

She looked down and smiled, taking one of her hands to cup my balls, the other to gently grip my cock. "Does this feel nice?" She asked softly, looking me in the face.

I let out a sigh, resting my arms on her shoulder and leaning my forehead against hers. We stared down together, watching as she played with me, her breasts and bush framing my erection. She had great technique – not too hard, not too much friction. Gently coaxing me, as if she were milking the sperm out of my balls. Swollen, but not crazy-purple-angry like I had been subjected to, my cock peeked up at her, its Cyclops eye opening a little, moistening.

"You want me to make you cum?" In that same soft voice, she tilted her head slightly to press her lips against mine, the contact shooting a lightning bolt down to her fingers. I murmured something, our tongues exploring the insides of each other's cheeks, and I could feel the pressure building past the point of no return. I pulled from the kiss.

"It will make a mess," I barely squeezed out as I felt the eruption starting.

In a flash she ducked her head down and took the first drops on her face, the rest into her mouth, sucking the salty crème, her tongue sliding across the swollen head and down the shaft making me spasm. It was over in three heartbeats, her hands sliding behind me to rest on the waistband of my sweatpants. Scooting back slightly, she rested her head in my lap, keeping my cock in her mouth until I had finished spasming, her tongue lapping up the remaining globs that oozed out.

I rubbed her naked back, staring down at the crack of her ass cheeks, the faint red lines from the welts I had given her over a week ago making me clench my penis, issuing another drop.

"Mmmmmm" she cooed, snuggling deeper into my lap.

I couldn't believe what was happening. In the span of a just a few days our lives had turned upside down in ways we'd never have imagined. And now, with the party on Saturday, we were about to step into a whole new world.

"When do you have to be at work tomorrow?" I slipped my hands around her ribs to toy with her nipples.

"Regular time," she said sleepily. "8."

"Sleep here tonight."

Looking back on it several months later, we often decided it was a key turning point in our relationship. In spite of all the things we had done, and were going to do, as we figured our way through tops and bottoms, that one statement – a mixture of directive and request – was one of the key things that separated past from future.

She hesitated, just for half a beat, calculating the disruption to her routine, the risk of being late, what she would sleep in. "Okay," she said in that same soft voice. "But we've got to sleep. I can't be up all night."

* - * - *

Saturday morning, a cleaning crew was at the house at 8AM. I wasn't expecting the caterers until 5, and I had a list of things to pick up for the party. In all, 12 couples had accepted – far more than I had expected, but it would make for a helluva night. My cock twitched at my fantasies. Charlie's girl, Julienne...what did she look like. What would the evening lead to?

I shook the images out of my head, and went next door to check on Loren.

"Hey!" She greeted me in her pajamas, her hair tousled and face still showing signs of sleep. "Come in! Have you had coffee?" She kissed me and turned to the kitchen.

"I've been up a while – sure, I'll take a cup."

Her house was laid out nothing like mine, a series of remodels by past owners had cut the main floor into a wild patchwork of rooms, like an archeological dig – the date of each clearly readable by its era of decorating. I knew Bill couldn't afford to redo the place, but maybe they didn't care.

She poured and we stared out to the ravine below, birds and squirrels flitting around.

"So," I said, "I'd love to see what you've picked out for tonight." My eyes twinkled mischievously, and she giggled.

"I have it laid out upstairs, c'mon."

She took me to one of the guest rooms. On the bed was a great "little black dress" that I knew would fit her like a glove. I nodded approvingly. "Nice."

"I know, right?" She was excited. She'd not had much chance of showing herself off for years and she was going to go all out. "And I've got these great shoes, and take a look..." she opened a black box on the bed to reveal a beautiful string of black pearls. "From my grandmother. Not cultured. I've only had a chance to wear them once."

I closed the distance between us and hugging her back tight against me, pressing my arms against her breasts. Kissing and nibbling at her neck, I smiled at how incredibly she had fucked herself. "You know what the evening is about, right?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Rule of Thumb Ch. 09

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 248 milliseconds