• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Honey, Bi the Way...

Honey, Bi the Way...

I guess I've always been bisexual, long before I even knew what that meant. When we were young, my buddy and I would take off into the woods to compare our penises, marveling at their differences AND their similarities. As we got older we became bolder, even daring to touch each other.

I don't remember which of us was the first one to jerk off and actually cum, but we shared that, too, eventually each jerking off the other one. We never had a sense that any of this was wrong, and we enjoyed each other as we looked at any "dirty" pictures we could find from our parent's collections. We tried playing with some of the neighborhood girls, but even though they would touch our penises they weren't as ready as we were to take it any further.

As we continued to mature, we gradually progressed to kissing and licking each others genitals, and then to boldly giving blowjobs. I eventually discovered that I loved the taste of cum, and gladly swallowed all I could get from my friend, although he never reciprocated. We also become much more interested in girls as we grew older, and started spending more time trying to "get pussy" than we did playing with each other.

Well as happens, we (sadly) grew up and had to become "responsible" adults. I joined the service and moved away, and he raised a family. On very rare occasions we would sometimes get together when I was home for a quick suck, but we now knew that society considered this behavior to be deviant and wrong, so we had to be extremely careful to hide any activities from our family and friends. Of course, I still thought of our times together, and when I was far from home and knew I could indulge privately I found a "friend" I could play with, although I never developed a lasting relationship with anyone, still trying to conform to what society tells us is right and wrong.

Many years later I found and married the love of my life, and we quickly found in each other a kindred spirit. I don't know how we ever came to open up to each other, but when she confessed to being bisexual, I took a chance and told her that I was, too. Of course, female bisexuality is accepted and even glorified in our culture (especially by horny men!), while male bisexuality is still considered to be abhorrent behavior. I was ecstatic, though, that I could finally be myself and share my deepest desires with someone who not only supported me, but welcomed it!

It turned out that my wife LOVED watching gay porn, but had herself always been afraid of publicly going against the "norm". As we became ever more open and honest with each other, I discovered that there was absolutely nothing I could tell her that she thought was weird or wrong, and she loved hearing the stories of me and my friend.

As you might expect, this eventually led to the three of us going off to a private location, and me and my friend playing with each other in front of my wife. Even though she was perfectly satisfied with my cock and didn't feel the need to have another one join us, she started sucking my friend off with me, sometimes sucking his balls while I sucked his cock, and sometimes taking his shaft into her mouth while I gladly licked his balls. My friend, of course, was in heaven, and would usually cum quickly, but I was wouldn't swallow his cum in front of my wife, still worried that she might think it was too "gay." After a time or two of this, the three of us went out and got drunk, and she let my friend eat her pussy, but she wouldn't let him fuck her. Her religious upbringing still had her feeling that it was wrong to sleep with any man other than her husband, even though she loves other girls and seeing me with another guy.

A couple of years passed, and my friend wanted to visit for a quick jerk off or blowjob session. My wife agreed and when he arrived the three of us went into the shower together to get cleaned up. My friend and I both ate her pussy in the shower, deciding to focus more on her than each other. We then both stood, one n front and one behind her, rubbing our hard cocks all over her ass and pussy. Watching him get behind her I saw grab his cock and crouch slightly behind her, and I wondered "Is he going to try and fuck her? And is she going to let him??" To this day I still don't know if he actually put his cock in her pussy at that moment, but I DO know that she didn't pull away.

By now the three of decided we were clean enough, and we wanted more room to play, so we left the shower, dried ourselves off, and headed to the bed. Once on the bed, my wife and I started kissing and rubbing each other while my friend watched. I had never kissed a man before (or even wanted to), but I knew my wife loved watching two men kissing so I grabbed my friend and pulled us into us, the three of us kissing each other with dancing tongues. My wife loved it, but for me and my friend it was a little weird kissing another guy, although neither one of us seemed to mind it TOO much. I think the kissing was the catalyst my wife needed, because it made her horny enough that she finally seemed willing to fuck my friend. My wife got on her hands and knees, probably expecting me to get behind her while she sucked my friend, but instead HE got behind her and put his cock against her pussy. We all froze for a second, to see if this was really okay with her, and then she pushed her ass back into him, taking his cock into her pussy. I was surprised (and excited!) and just had to get a better look, so I forced my way under them with my head just below where his cock was going in and out of her pussy.

It was an amazing thing to watch, and I greedily started licking her pussy, as well as his shaft and his balls, while they fucked. My wife is usually slow to cum, but this time the feeling of my tongue on her clit while my buddy's cock fucked her pussy was enough to have her reach orgasm pretty quickly. I felt her pussy convulsing on my tongue, and my friend obviously felt it on his cock, because seconds later he stated simply "I'm going to cum". When neither my wife or I made him pull out he went ahead and shot his load in her, and for the first time I saw another man cum inside my wife. Without even thinking, I replaced his cock with my mouth, and licked inside her pussy, loving the taste of his semen mixed with her cum. After I got all the cum I could out of her pussy, I quickly got up and fucked her from behind just as my friend had, loving the feel of her stretched out, wet, sloppy pussy on my cock, which had me adding my own cum to his in about five seconds flat. We all untangled from each other and lay there for a minute, wondering what - if anything - needed to be said. We engaged in a little nervous small talk, cleaned up, got dressed and said our goodbyes.

My wife and I talk about that time once in awhile, but several years have passed now and it has never happened again. She still insists that it's wrong to fuck a man other than her husband, and I don't push the issue. I know that someday the time may be right again, when everything aligns perfectly, and we may repeat that with my friend or another male, but until that day I have the memory of the absolute best sex I have ever had. Oh, and she still gladly lets me get together with my friend on my own.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Honey, Bi the Way...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 266 milliseconds