• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Evil Slut Bride Ch. 08

Evil Slut Bride Ch. 08

12

After a few months, I had enough saved (I say "I" because Davey didn't have any money anymore, it was all considered mine, hahaha) to make a good down payment on the kind of house Jenna and I wanted, plus I had plenty of pay stubs from the camming site to show that between my income and Davey's, we could afford whatever house payment would be required. We found a beautiful, two-storey 4 bedroom house in the Bellwood Heights neighborhood. It had a back deck and a nice, high wooden fence enclosing the back yard. Jenna and I talked about putting a hot tub back there, and possibly getting an in-ground pool built eventually.

There were four bedrooms upstairs: One for me, one for Jenna, one for guests, and one for both of us to use as a shoe closet, hahaha. My bedroom had an attached full bathroom, and there was another one off the hallway. There was one bedroom on the ground floor, and that was going to be my camming room. When we took a look at the basement, we saw that it was huge, and it had a washer and dryer in it, and of course the furnace and all that. But also, it had a toilet and a shower. Perfect! We could put some big area rugs down, and make it Davey's room. Hey, he would have the biggest bedroom in the house, so don't say I'm cruel, hahaha!

I couldn't believe all the stupid little things you have to do to buy a house, and how long it took. It drove me insane! Jenna and I took care of most of it, because Davey was usually working when we had to meet with appraisers, inspectors, the realtor, etc., and I wanted stuff to get done as early as possible. When Davey got off work, his job was to get us packed for the move, so I told him to leave the cam site up on the computer, and he could listen and watch me, but not just sit; he had to keep busy packing.

Once we took possession of the house, we made Davey do all the moving. I got Jeff to help with furniture; he borrowed a friend's pick-up truck, and he and Davey used it to move stuff. I paid Jeff for his help, but not with money, obviously, hahaha. It was great. He and Davey would bring a load of stuff to the house, bring it inside and place it, and then Davey would have boxes to unpack while I blew Jeff in front of him, and then spit Jeff's cum in my hubby's mouth.

The house was twice as far away from Feedler as the apartment was, so we got Davey a bus pass so he could ride the bus to work instead of walking. Over the next couple of months, Jenna and I spent all our free time furnishing and decorating the new house. We had a blast! I think Davey was a little happier, too, because he got to see a lot more of us. We were even there in the evenings, eating the dinners Davey fixed us, then drinking wine on the back deck, sliding open the door and calling for Davey when we needed something.

We furnished Jenna's room fully, even though she already had a fully-furnished apartment. Since we bought so much furniture at separate times and at different stores, we had lots of deliveries to the house. I was always there so I could flirt with the delivery guys. I never wore my wedding ring, and most of the guys were more than receptive. Some, though, would show me their wedding band and say, "Thanks, but... I'm married." I'd smile and say, "I've got one of those, too, see?" and get mine from the top of my dresser and show it to him. One laughed and said, "Hmm. Well, OK, then." I gave him a blow job, haha. But the others just said, "Ohhh, my. Naughty girl, huh?" They still wouldn't fool around with me, though. Damn. Haha.

One time was outstanding. Even though we don't drink it, Jenna and I had bought beer to have on hand, for any guests that might like it. So two delivery guys brought something (I don't even remember now what it was) in the late afternoon, and when they were done, we offered them a beer. The four of us sat in the living room on the (enormous, and very plush) sectional couch. After the two guys sat down, I plopped myself between them, being my slutty self. Jenna was over to the side a bit, to watch while I did my thing and started getting them horny. Then here comes Davey through the front door, just having walked from the bus stop. I said, "Hi, honey! Guys, that's my husband. Oh no, don't get up, stay comfortable. Jenna, you think you could make sure my husband behaves himself while I entertain our guests?"

She said, "Oh, sure, hun, no problem. Davey, drop to your hands and knees." When he said "Yes, Mistress Jenna" and went to the floor, the guys both went, "Ohhh, ho-ho! Shit's gettin' interesting now." They smiled, I smiled, and at that point neither one had any problem feeling up my thighs, haha.

Jenna said, "Very good, Davey. Now, the first thing I want you to do is crawl over here to these nice men, thank them for delivering furniture to your wife's house, then ask them if they would please stay to help your wife with whatever other needs she may have." I felt my pussy get wet watching my hubby on the floor in front of us, thanking these hot guys and respectfully asking them to stay and "help" me with my "other needs". They assured Davey that they'd be more than happy to oblige, and next Jenna told Davey to crawl down to his bedroom in the basement, get naked, fetch his collar and leash, and then come back to her.

Once he returned, and the guys saw him naked with his dick in a cage, they knew they had the green light to do anything. So we started getting busy while Jenna paraded my husband around. She said, "Let's go upstairs, Davey. I don't have a whip, or a paddle, handy. Let's go up to my room and get those." So she made him crawl upstairs as she led him by the leash. When they returned, she whipped and paddled him, and made him come over and kiss my feet while I blew one guy and the other was fucking me from behind. She said, "Tell this man you'd like him to fill your wife's pussy with cum, and then you're going to lick and suck his load out of her." The guys were like, "Ohhhhhh! Shit! Hahaha. Wow!" They'd never seen or heard anything like this. We gave them quite a story to tell, haha.

At one point Jenna said, "Mmmmm. This looks good, doesn't it, Davey? It's making me pretty fucking horny, watching Mandy fuck these guys. I think I might like to fuck you. What do you think, Davey?" He looked up at her, shocked at what he was hearing, and he didn't say anything. She said, "No response? What, you don't want me to fuck you?"

He said, "Um..."

"Oh my god! You've gotta be shittin' me. Fine, forget it. I won't fuck you. Well... OK, I'll give you one more chance. Do you want me to fuck you, Davey? Because that's what I want."

"Uh, yes... Yes, Mistress Jenna. I would love ... to ... to fuck you, if that's what you want."

"Oh my god!! You did NOT just say that! Did you hear what he said, Mandy?? He'd love to fuck me! Oh my fucking god, tell me you did not just say that, Davey." She then laid into his ass and back with her whip, going crazy on him. Hahaha. Poor Davey was confused. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Mistress Jenna," he pleaded. Haha. *I* knew what she meant. But he hadn't caught on yet.

"You can't fuck ME!! Oh my god, what is wrong with you! You can't fuck your wife's best friend!" Then she changed from her angry tone and said, in a matter-of-fact voice, "Especially when you're not even allowed to fuck your wife, hahaha." The guys and I both laughed at that one, and then Jenna said, "Let's go back to my bedroom, Davey, there's something else we need to get."

When they came back down the stairs, Jenna had him blindfolded, and I could see she was carrying a strap-on dildo. The guys laughed as she put it on; she smiled and put a finger to her lips so they wouldn't spoil the surprise for Davey. Then she pulled off his blindfold and said, "While Mandy is sucking their dicks, Davey, you can suck mine. Get up here. Suck my dick, bitch!"

He said, "Yes, Mistress Jenna" as she pulled his leash with one hand, and then, when he got close enough, grabbed him by the hair with the other. She made him suck her strap-on cock for a while, then said, "OK, Davey, let's try this again, and maybe now you'll know what I mean. Do you want me to fuck you, Davey, because that's what I want."

"Yes, Mistress Jenna."

"Tell me you want me to fuck you."

"I want you to fuck me, Mistress Jenna."

"Beg me to fuck you with my big dick."

"Please, Mistress Jenna, please fuck me with your big dick. Please. Please. Will you please fuck me with your big dick?"

"Have you ever had a dick in your ass, Davey?"

"No, Mistress Jenna."

"So you're willing to give up your virginity to me?"

"Yes, Mistress Jenna."

"Tell me you want Mistress Jenna to take your ass-virginity and fuck you good with her big cock."

"I want Mistress Jenna to take my ass-virginity and fuck me good with her big cock."

Aw, such a good little obedient hubby. Jenna turned Davey to face me, on his hands and knees, so I could see his face when she started sliding her dick into his virgin ass. We had stretched it out pretty well with the butt plug by then, so it couldn't have hurt too much, but I still got totally turned on watching his face. Then after she started thrusting, she yanked his leash and made him crawl closer to me and the guys. She followed behind him and kept reaming his ass while he crawled. Oh my god, it was sooo hot!

She said, "I wanna fuck your ass while I watch you lick cum out of your wife's pussy." The very idea made me cum like a fountain all over the dick that was inside me at the time, and I threw my head back, going, "Ohhh! OHHHH!!" I started bucking like a wild woman, at the same time reaching back over my head to stroke the other guy's dick. Soon the one guy started cumming inside me, and he threw his body over mine, holding himself up with his fists in the couch cushion. I stared up at his muscular chest. Oh my god, he was fine. I lifted my head as best I could, wanting him to kiss me. He thrust his tongue into my mouth, and we deep-kissed as he blew his huge load in my pussy. I've had a lot of hot fucks, but I still remember this one, oh my god. My hubby on his hands and knees right beside me, grunting as he gets his ass reamed by my bestest bestie ever, while this hot guy filled me with cum. Ohhhh... fuck!

Once the first guy pulled out of me, he stood up and shouted "WHEW!!" and shook sweat off himself, then plopped on another part of the couch to swig his beer. Jenna pushed Davey's head into my sloppy crotch and made him suck out the guy's cum, while he's going "mmph, mmph!" from getting fucked by her dildo. Oh my god. So hot. Meanwhile the other guy scooted up closer, behind my head, and started slapping my face with his cock, teasing me as I'm trying to get my tongue on it. Finally, he made me suck it, for quite a while, until his friend said, "So, you gonna fuck her, man, or what?"

He said, "I donno. Sloppy seconds? Ehhhh..."

I said, "It won't be sloppy, my hubby cleaned all his cum out of me, haha."

"Mmmm, still... ehhh... I donno, it kinda weirds me out. I just saw him blow inside you. I donno if I can do it."

His friend said, "Some damn good pussy, man, I wouldn't pass it up. Besides, ain't nothin' wrong with my cum anyway. And like she said, hubby there cleaned her out good."

I said, "Please? Pleeeease? Will you please fuck me, I wanna make my husband eat *your* cum outta my pussy, too."

He still hesitated, and then he started making eyes at Jenna. "What about you?" he said. "You sure you don't wanna *get* a lil' dick, instead of givin' it?" He tried to give her a million-dollar smile to tempt her, even while he has his dick in *my* mouth, and I'm thinking, Haha, what balls! Asshole, tryin' to get with my friend while *I'm* suckin' his dick, hahaha.

Jenna said, "No, I'm good, but... Tell ya what, if you fuck Mandy, I'll let you kiss me, and feel me up while you're doing it."

Haha. Now that's a true friend! He accepted her deal, and she said, "Here, I'll take this off [the strap-on] so you don't feel like you're kissin' a dude, haha."

So she kissed him, and he fondled her, while he fucked me. It made a pretty hot sight for both me and Davey. Then after he blew his load in me, he surprised me by grabbing Davey by the hair and making him crawl up to me to lick my pussy, and he said, "There you go, hubby, clean up that mess I made in your wife. Yeah, lick that shit outta there."

Jenna said, "Say 'yes, sir' Davey."

"Yes, sir!" he said.

Jenna told me afterwards that it was her idea to have the guy grab Davey by the hair like that. She had whispered in his ear, and told him to do it. Hahaha! I love Jenna!

During the time we were buying the house, and then moving in and furnishing it and such, my mom was there on several occasions. That was going to make it impossible for me to hide my lifestyle from her any longer, because, for example, how would I explain the fact that there was a cot in the basement, obviously being used - oh, by the way, I took a little pity on Davey and provided him with an actual bed... well... a cot, anyway... and I even bought him a pillow. So he wasn't required to lay his head in pissy underwear anymore, hahaha. And he had an actual toilet down there, too. So, see... I'm not so cruel after all. The fact is, I had started to realize I was really blessed to have such a devoted hubby, who loved me completely, no matter what I did. I was actually starting to appreciate him some, so it took away some of my former desire to hurt him and make him miserable.

Anyway, as I was saying... Davey's clothes and things were in the basement, and none of his stuff was upstairs, so it was gonna be obvious to Mom that I was making my hubby live in the basement. Hahaha. How would I explain that unless I just came clean with her and told her everything? I'd have to tell her about my camming, too, unless I locked the ground floor bedroom and didn't let her go in there.

So one afternoon I was on the phone with her, and she mentioned that my dad was gonna be working late that night. So I said, "Oh, well, why don't you come over for dinner, then? I'll have Davey make something really good."

She said, "Davey? He cooks, huh?"

"Yeah, he does all the cooking."

"All of it?? So you're not making any of the stuff I showed you how to make?"

"No, but he makes some of it. I gave him the recipes. Haha."

"Ugh. So all those cooking lessons were a total waste of time, huh?"

"No. Davey's benefitting from them. Haha."

When Mom got to the house, Davey was in the kitchen cooking. He was dressed, for a change. He directed Mom to the back deck, where Jenna and I were sitting. I had arranged for another guest, too: Jeff was there with us, and I introduced Mom to him. I know she figured Jeff was probably Jenna's boyfriend, but she'd find out otherwise soon enough.

I said, "Mom, slide open that door for a sec." When she did, I called in to the kitchen, "Davey! Bring us a bottle of wine and four glasses."

He answered in his usual way, and I'd warned him that tonight, in front of Mom, should be no different: He said, "Yes, dear."

He brought out the wine and poured us each a glass. (No glass for him, though.) After he went back inside and slid the door closed, we toasted, and had a sip. Then I said, "Mom... you might as well know something about me and Davey. Not only does he do all the cooking, he does ALL the housework. Because I make him. He does everything I say, Mom. I've had him wrapped around my finger since we started dating, and since we got married, I've totally pussywhipped him. I had a lot of help from Jenna, haha. But he still loves me with all his heart."

Mom shook her head, but couldn't help but smile, as she said, "So being married hasn't cured you of being a total, spoiled brat, huh?"

"Hahaha, nope."

"So you just enjoy yourself all day, every day... and all evening, too... while he goes to work, makes all the money, and then comes home and does all the housework, too."

"Well, he doesn't make all the money, actually. You're right, I *do* enjoy myself all day, every day, but I have a job, which I've had for months now, and that's why I was able to afford this house." My mom looked skeptical, and a little concerned, when she asked me what the job was. I told her I was a cam girl, and what that meant, and how I spent anywhere from 20 to 60 hours a week on cam.

She said, "Well... does Davey know this?"

"Yes, he knows. He watches me sometimes, when I'm camming. On his computer, I mean, hahaha."

"Sooooo... he sees you doing all these sexual things... for strangers... and he doesn't mind?"

"No, he doesn't mind. Well, he *kinda* minds. He minds because it gets him so horny, hahaha. But he doesn't mind because it turns him on. Then again... he *does* mind 'cause it turns him on, hahahaha!"

Jenna and Jeff both laughed, too, because they knew what I meant. They knew what Mom didn't yet know, that my poor hubby had to deal with intense sexual frustration from having his poor dick locked in chastity while he watched his wife be a total slut for strangers on cam.

"Now, Mom," I said. "Listen. When Davey is out here, I'm gonna ask him some questions, and I need you to play along. First of all, do you know what a chastity device is?"

"Like a chastity belt? Well, I've heard of it. I guess it'd be like... some kind of belt you'd put on a woman, and lock it, to-"

"No, no, that's not what I mean. I mean a chastity device for a man. A locking device, yeah, but one that goes on a man's penis."

"Oh... umm... I guess I didn't know they made them for men. So ... it's...?"

"It's just some kind of device to put a man's penis in, and you can lock it, and then he can't use his penis. He can't get an erection, and he certainly can't have sex. Or even masturbate."

"Oh kayy..."

"Well, I put one on Davey."

"What?!?"

"Haha, yep."

"Why?"

"Because I don't wanna have sex with him."

My mom slapped her hand to her forehead, and I just laughed. Jeff and Jenna also chuckled, and then Mom said, "Amanda Marie", in a tone of slight scolding, obviously - parents only use your full name when they're disapproving, haha.

She shook her head a few moments, then said, "So ... what? You... I mean, you two don't have sex?"

"Nope! Haha."

"Well, then... how... I mean, how does that work? If you're not having sex..."

"What do I do for sex?"

"Yes. And what does *he* do for sex?"

"Well, he does nothing. Hahaha. I mean, he gets to jerk off every now and then, but only if he asks Jeff and Jenna for permission first. Hahahaha!!"

"What?!?? Oh my god... OK... this is... I don't know if I wanna know any more."

"Hahaha. What I do for sex, is..." I shrugged. "I just have sex with other guys."

"Ohhhh my god! Mandy!! And ... And Davey approves of this!?"

"He knows about it. He doesn't have to approve. I do what I want. And he does what I say."

"Oh my lord! OK... you're just puttin' me on, now... right? You're just joking, right, you're tryin' to get me-"

"No, Mom, I am not joking. This is all the honest-to-God's truth. I have Davey in a chastity device, he does not get to have sex with me - or anyone else - and I have sex with whoever I want, and I just make Davey deal with it. *And* I make him do all the housework - oh, *AND* I have the master bedroom all to myself because we fixed up a room for Davey in the basement, *AND*-"

"The basement!!??" At that point, my mom got out of her chair so she could pace around the back deck saying "Ohhhhh my god!" Hahahaha! She finally rested her bum up against the deck railing, and just stood looking at me and shaking her head. "You're serious about all this?"

"I'm dead serious." Just then I saw Davey coming to the sliding glass window, probably to tell us dinner was ready. He slid the door open, and before he could speak, I said, "Is everything ready?"

"Yes."

"OK, we're gonna eat out here, so serve up our plates and bring 'em out here to us. Serve Mom first, then Jenna and Jeff, and then me. Don't make yourself a plate, you'll eat later."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Evil Slut Bride Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 157 milliseconds