• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Maria's Rule Ch. 05

Maria's Rule Ch. 05

123

After showing Mr Banner to the lab Natasha stuck around for a while, just out of sight. She hadn't been ordered to do so, but she figured it was wise under the circumstances. It was bad enough she knew what the monster inside of him was capable of, but the man wasn't at all what she had been expecting. He had... surprised her, to say the least, and that was extremely rare.

If the circumstances were different Natasha might have gathered further Intel on the scientist, looked back over her notes or just spent time with him, because he truly was fascinating. But he wasn't the only... unique individual aboard SHIELD's biggest/most expensive toy, Natasha equally fascinated by the super soldier who had somehow survived being frozen for over a half-century, and to a lesser extent the spoilt, annoyingly clever man-child who like to dress up in a suit of armour and call himself a superhero.

Yes, these men were fascinating, or at least entertaining, but the usually calm and collected Black Widow was struggling to keep her facade of nonchalance when one of the only people in this world she'd be willing to admit to caring about was being mind controlled by some deranged Viking God. Fucking Hawkeye. There was a thin line between confidence and arrogance, and more often than not that stupid fool was more often the latter than the former, which was probably why this happened to him. Of course the fact that it had happened to him at all was a sign of just how dangerous Loki was, and how much trouble they were all in.

Nearly overwhelmed by her own emotions Natasha found herself wandering the halls of the Helicarrier, silently weighing her options. As if she was going to do anything other than end up in Maria's office, leaning back on the big comfy chair Fury had initially forced on the uptight brunette, Natasha knowing that despite what she may say Maria had ended up loving it. During lighter times Natasha had thoroughly enjoyed it too, especially as waiting in it had earned her some wonderfully brutal spankings, the redhead's body tingling as those enjoyable memories briefly distracted her from the turmoil she was in.

What felt like a lifetime later Maria finally entered her office, briefly looking surprised to see Natasha before murmuring, "Shouldn't you be babysitting Banner?"

"Shouldn't you be finding Barton." Natasha said almost nonchalantly, although her bitterness shone through.

Her heart filling with sympathy, perhaps too much, Maria instinctively closed and locked her door and then cautiously approached her desk. Natasha looked just about as relaxed as could be, slouching in that big chair without a weapon in sight, the redhead not even turning towards her but instead staring at the blank wall like it was the most fascinating thing in the world. Of course Maria knew better than anyone that appearances can be deceiving, and you should never underestimate The Black Widow, so she took her time walking around the desk until she was standing directly in front of the deadly Natasha Romanoff.

"Barton is one of our best, and whenever someone is captured it's for a purpose. This time it seems pretty clear that purpose is to be used as a weapon against us, so Loki will keep him alive until he chooses to attack, which will give us a chance to save him." Maria said, leaning against her desk as she attempted to comfort her lover. The problem was she was so very, very bad at this, "Until then we're doing everything in our power to find him, and if there's one thing I can promise you Natasha, is that we will find him."

"I wouldn't be here if I doubted that for a second." Natasha admitted calmly.

Maria smiled softly at the admission, and then after a pause added, "We've all heard it a million times, so if you want to tell me to fuck off you can, but this is the job. We risk our lives every second of every day and no matter how good we are all it takes is one little mistake in the wrong place at the wrong time and that's it. And the odds aren't exactly in Barton's favour, but I've seen you both get out of worse and no matter what happens you have to believe everything is going to be ok."

There was another pause and then Natasha softly murmured, "Fuck off."

Another second of silence, then both women laughed, albeit one more freely, that fact and the look on Natasha's face causing Maria to feel things she shouldn't, but she let it slide for now in favour of taking another crack at this whole comforting thing, "Look... Natasha, I-"

"Take off your clothes." Natasha suddenly interrupted in an ice cold tone she rarely had to use.

In an instant Maria's sympathy for the redhead was gone, the brunette barely able to control her anger as she calmly replied, "Natasha, we do not have time for a booty call. Everyone is on high alert, the entire world is in danger and Tony freaking Stark is here. There's no way I'm fucking you if there's a chance he might break his way in here."

The final comment was supposed to lighten the mood somewhat, but Natasha barely seem to register it, The Black Widow slowly getting up, turning to Maria and reminding her lover exactly how intimidating she could be as she stared into her eyes and calmly said, "I wasn't asking."

Maria had to admit, that sultry tone of voice, the look on Natasha's cover model face, that dominatrix like outfit posed so very menacingly, no wonder so many men and women had fallen to their knees over the years and submitted to The Black Widow, even though many of them knew just how dangerous Natasha Romanoff really was. Part of Maria definitely wanted to do that right now, finally submit to the woman who had almost always felt in control of their 'relationship', yet if this really was it, the likely inevitable moment Natasha took control of her, Maria wouldn't so easily surrender. No, she would fight.

So puffing up her chest and becoming as menacing as she could be Maria replied, "As I recall, I'm still the top in this arrangement, and you're still my-"

In the blink of an eye Natasha was on her, and while Maria had sort of been expecting it even she, with all her knowledge of The Black Widow, was caught by surprise at the suddenness and brutality of Natasha's movements. She tried to fight back but she was soon face down on her own desk with her body firmly pinned down with her arm pushed up against her back in a rather ordinary hold for such a dangerous woman. But then perhaps that was the point, Maria failing to get out of this simple hold half a dozen times before Natasha put a stop to that by almost breaking her arm.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN CONTROL ME?" Natasha screamed in Maria's ear before adding with a growl, "You've only been topping me because I have allowed it. I allowed you to think that you were the top because it amused me. It was a fun game."

"We don't have time for games." Maria said, just about able to keep the fear out of her voice.

"Oh Maria, there's always time for games." Natasha chuckled cruelly, "And I've enjoyed our little game of cat and mouse, really I have, but make no mistake, you were always the mouse, and I'm tired of playing with you."

"Are you sure about that?" Maria asked.

As intended this knocked Natasha off her game, the brief pause letting Maria know she had a chance to escape without getting her ass fucked. Because as always if it was her only option Maria wanted to go down fighting, but she'd much prefer to win, and seeing as Natasha had the advantage in hand-to-hand by far The Deputy Director's best option was to outsmart The Black Widow. Not an easy feat by any means, but she had done it before.

Shaking off her confusion Natasha frowned, "Do you truly doubt you are the prey in this little game of ours?"

"No, but that doesn't mean I'm going to end up just another one of your trophies." Maria snapped, before quickly adding, "But this isn't about you and me, this is about you. I saw you, out there on the bridge with the others, the mighty Black Widow, her best friend captured and brainwashed by a supernatural maniac and she's still as cool as a cucumber. I watched you bring Banner in, longer than I should have, and despite travelling with perhaps the most dangerous man alive you looked like you didn't have a care in the world. So why end the charade now? Is it because you know this is one of the only places on the ship without surveillance? No, it wouldn't just be that, you... you feel safe here, don't you? With me? You feel like you can show just how upset you really are, because... you actually trust me? Oh my God, is that why you wanted me to take off my clothes? Not because you wanted to fuck me, but you heard I was nearly buried alive yesterday, and you wanted to make sure I wasn't lying about being fine, because you love me..."

Throughout that little speech Maria felt Natasha's grip loosening, her lies doing a surprisingly good job of knocking the infamous Black Widow off her game. However just as she was about to use her free arm to deliver a devastating back elbow which would knock Natasha off of her, and hopefully off her feet, the other spy actually let go of her arm voluntarily and stood back. Maria waited a few seconds and then cautiously turned around and straightened up to look at the frazzled redhead who looked less like a deadly assassin and more like a scared child.

It was then, to her horror, Maria realised that maybe, just maybe, instead of coming up with an easy way to distract the deadly Black Widow she'd actually hit the nail on the head and Natasha Romanoff actually did had feelings for her.

"I don't." Natasha said softly, Maria genuinely unsure whether to believe it or not, "Despite what Clint and Fury may think I don't love you, or like-like you or anything absurd like that. But I have... grown attached to you, and you cannot understand how much that bothers me."

Maria gulped, and then against her better judgement said, "I think I have a rough idea."

There was a long pause, both women eyeing each other, and then Natasha ordered, "Take off your clothes."

"You first." Maria countered.

Another long pause, then Natasha complied slowly, removing her clothing with her usual grace. Maria followed her example slightly more awkwardly, but Natasha found it endearing, that thought and her unwanted feelings which came with it being the core of her problem. It was a problem she had been ignoring for a while, and now Natasha feared she could no longer ignore it.

Eventually Natasha mumbled, "You don't look damaged."

"I don't lie about such things. And you look fine too by the way... in more ways than one." Maria said, immediately hating herself for the last comment which was meant to lighten the mood and only made her sound like a huge dorck.

Luckily Natasha barely seemed to acknowledge it, the Russian woman eventually taking a step forward as she explained, "My attachment to you is purely physical, no doubt a result of you proving to be a surprisingly competent Dom. So the easiest way to solve my problem is to take away what I like most about you by breaking you and turning you into a sub. But I have to admit, I'm hesitant to do so. Submissive women are a dime a dozen, but you... you are a rare breed. Do you know how many people tremble just from watching me walk past them in the hall?"

"It's embarrassing." Maria nodded.

Ignoring the interruption Natasha continued, "But you, you are a challenge. Or at least the closest thing to it I've had in years. So for that I will give you the choice, either surrender to me completely and be my bitch, or beat this attachment to you out of me."

Maria smirked, "You know we could just stop having sex, right?"

"Oh please." Natasha scoffed, "Don't pretend like you didn't know this ends one of three ways. Either I conquer you, you conquer me, or one or both of us dies."

Raising an eyebrow Maria questioned, "That's it, huh?"

"Well..." Natasha smirked, "When all this started I arrogantly believed it could only end with you kneeling at my feet. But that was before a Mad God with mind control powers and who knows what else up his sleeve entered the equation, giving us a powerful enemy none of us have been trained to deal with... and, on a lighter note, it was before you gave me the best ass fucking of my life and made me agree to be your bitch. Which I only agreed to because it amused me to surrender to someone weaker than myself, and because I wanted to see what you would do, and honestly, I was disappointed."

"Hey!" Maria protested, "I don't recall you complaining all those times you were cumming hard for me. Especially when I was fucking your ass."

"Oh Maria, don't you get it by now?" Natasha chuckled humourlessly, "Yes, you are highly competent at fucking a woman... the best I have ever encountered, besides myself of course. But there is more than owning someone than spoiling them with undeserved pleasure. A true Dom has to be willing to cause real pain, regardless whether it is warranted or not. To torture the object of your affection and show them how truly little they matter to you. That they are just a thing, an object to be used for your pleasure regardless if they get anything even resembling pleasure in return. You proved you can do that, really, truly hurt me... and maybe I won't have too ass fuck you into submission."

Maybe it was fucked up logic, Maria had been hanging around The Black Widow so long she wasn't sure she could tell anymore, but that didn't matter right now. What mattered was saving her own ass, and if that meant destroying Natasha's ass in the less fun way so be it, Maria softly ordering after a long moment of silence, "Well then, what are you waiting for? Bend over like the bitch you are."

Natasha smirked as she did as she was told, making sure to stick out her ass as far as possible as she chuckled, "Oh Maria, I'm going to miss your fighting spirit once I've broken you."

The smirk on Natasha's face widened as Maria gritted her teeth. She knew that her lover could hide her emotions better than that, but it was understandable their conversation had knocked Maria off her game. God knows Natasha was off of hers, which was unacceptable under these very dangerous circumstances, so the redheaded spy wasn't going to leave this room until the complication was resolved. One way or another.

Up until a few moments ago Natasha thought there was only one option to get her back on her game, but for once she had hesitated. She had searched so long for a worthy opponent to spar with physically and mentally, and now she finally found the closest thing to it Natasha wasn't about to eliminate it if she had any other choice. She just hoped that Maria was up to the challenge of beating these feelings out of her so she could go back to her normal confident self, or at the very least pretend long enough to save Clint.

It wasn't looking promising at first, Maria merely retrieving the cane she used far too infrequently before walking around slowly to rest it against Natasha's buttocks before the brunette softly asked, "Is this really what you want?"

That court Natasha off guard, mostly because she honestly wasn't sure what she truly wanted, and that scared the shit out of her, but instead of admitting that she merely grumbled, "Stop wasting time Hill. If you want to save your ass I suggest you get on with it, and don't even dare think about holding back this time round."

For a few seconds nothing happened, then Maria pulled her arm back and then brought the cane crashing down on Natasha's butt nice and hard. It couldn't compare to some of the injuries Natasha had sustained over the years, but it was a good start and thankfully Maria didn't lighten up the speed and force of her blows. No, if anything she increased them, caning Natasha's ass harder than ever before and making the assassin cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure. And yet, it wasn't enough.

Natasha could still sense the feelings inside of her, and if anything they were growing like an infection with every brutal blow. After maybe five to ten minutes of non-stop strikes Natasha's ass was on fire with glorious pain, Natasha knowing that her butt had to be covered in so many criss-crossing red lines that her backside must be literally nothing but a red mess right now. However her body was obscenely aroused by the agony she was in and each additional strike, so it didn't fix the problem, and if Maria couldn't think of something better soon Natasha would have no choice but to break her favourite toy.

Maria's arm was aching from keeping up this level of intensity for so long, and the sight of the mighty Black Widow's butt looking so utterly destroyed... well, there was so much Maria could do before she became too tired or too horny to continue. Of course she knew from the soft cries and grunts escaping Natasha's lips that this wasn't enough to literally save her ass. Luckily she did have an idea she had been toying with over the past few weeks, although she had intended to do it playfully with her hand. To use the idea now might give Natasha what she wanted, but at what cost?

"Harder! Hit me harder bitch! Harder! Spank my ass harder or I swear to God I'll fucking rape your ass with no lube!" Natasha threatened angrily.

Initially Maria was taken aback, though she realised Natasha was just trying to manipulate her into beating her butt even harder, in the process unknowingly making up Maria's mind about something, "I've got a better idea, turn around!"

Natasha did so in about half a second, glaring at Maria with a look which would probably make a level one agent become a quivering wreck, but as The Deputy Director Maria refused to show weakness. Instead she just placed her cane on Natasha's huge tits, causing the menacing look on the redhead's face to turn gleeful and maybe even a little hopeful, somehow making this whole situation even more depraved. Which, to her shame, Maria found she loved.

"Oh yes, please Maria, do it. I want you to AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK!" Natasha cried out, caught off guard for once at the suddenness of the blow.

From the look in her eyes Natasha was probably uncertain whether Maria would really do it, the brunette swiftly giving the redhead exactly the answer she had clearly been hoping for, Maria bringing that cane down again and again onto Natasha's big boobs. Like her ass cheeks before them those big tits jiggled hypnotically with every blow given. They also quickly changed colour under the assault, first pink and then quickly a light red and then a dark angry red to match the assassin's ass.

It seemed sacrilegious to assault such a work of art, but the same could be said for Natasha's ass and Maria had been happily doing unspeakable things to that perfect behind for quite some time now. And now she was actually inflicting pain in this new and twisted way Maria had to admit to finding perverted enjoyment out of this, especially as she could watch Natasha's gorgeous face as it first struggled to hide her agony/enjoyment before with a sadistic grin the superspy seemed to give in to what she was feeling and become very, very expressive.

Given the size of her boobs Natasha's lovers/targets could barely pull their attention away from her chest to do anything else, but it was very rare she would receive a punishing treatment like this. She could only think of one or two times she specifically received this, and Maria was by far hitting her faster and harder. Perhaps even faster and harder than the few occasions Natasha had dished this out, which wasn't often given her fascination with female bottoms. However, again it wasn't enough.

Actually it was no different from getting her ass spanked, at least once she got used to it. It hurt just about the same amount, her body still tingled with joy and most troublingly it only endeared her further to Maria. When Maria suddenly stopped and slipped the cane lower to her pussy Natasha also felt the same troubling further endearment, but the pain she was anticipating would surely be enough to arrays whatever was going on underneath the skin.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Maria's Rule Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 290 milliseconds